Dr. Morgado's Treasure Ch. 03

Story Info
Al returns to Elgin to see if a life together is possible.
17.2k words
4.91
3.7k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next two weeks I went over my planned future conversation a billion times. It took me a full day to get past the thought of Elgin standing in front of me to actually focus on the words I needed to say, the questions I needed to ask. I knew I'd just want to touch him, but I needed to take it slow so he understood my real intentions.

I let him know when I was flying in and we agreed on a time to meet at Frost Manor. My flight landed in Manchester a little late and it took longer to get the rental car than expected. I hated running behind schedule especially with such nerve-wracking things to deal with in front of me.

It was pitch dark as I made my way up the bluff road to the house. I was still going to be on time to meet Elgin, so I was only half as nervous as I had been at the airport.

As I swung around one of the tight turns on the narrow road, my headlights lit up a pedestrian walking up the road in the dark. It was Elgin! I slammed on my brakes, hit the emergency blinkers and leapt from the car.

"Elgin! What are you doing out here in the dark?" I was panicked and nervous and confused and more and it all came out in my voice.

"Al?" He swung around to look at me. His eyes were huge and he looked so beautiful to me. He stood and stared.

"What are you doing?" I was now standing right in front of him. I felt like grabbing him and pulling him into my body but I kept my hands tight to my sides.

"I was walking up to the house to meet you."

"Why? Where's your car?"

"My mom needed it." He glanced at his feet, looking embarrassed, which felt foreign. He'd always been so open with me.

"Elgin?" It all caught up with me at that moment. He was right in front of me and my whole body was trembling with my overwhelming feelings for him. I needed to touch him, make sure he was real.

He looked right into my eyes, like he was looking for a sign or an answer to an unspoken question. I looked right into his gorgeous dark eyes and melted, my brain shutting down.

And then he was in my arms. I felt his tears on my chest, soaking through my thin shirt. I squeezed him tightly as my own tears started to fall.

Enough sense to realize we were in a dangerous place finally came back to me. "Come on, let's go home and talk." I led him to the passenger door and helped him into my rental car.

In the car he was looking at me, like he didn't believe I was real. I took his hand as I drove the rest of the way up to the house.

"You should have texted me. I could have just picked you up instead of nearly running you over in the dark." I tried to joke a little because my nerves were shot.

"I know. I wanted to figure it out myself, but I forgot how steep and narrow the road is. I've only driven up it in the last five years. I used to walk up here when I was a kid, and it was daytime." He trailed off since he was sort of babbling nervously.

I just smiled at him as I continued to hold his warm hand in mine. We drove down the driveway which was completely dark in front of the big, lonely house and I added it to my mental list of things to take care of here.

We finally made it into the dark building and turned on some lights in the grand foyer. When I turned to look back at Elgin, he looked incredible to me. He was so beautiful and he was in my house. Alone. With me.

He read the heat in my eyes and he leapt into my arms. His legs wrapped around my hips and his arms were around my neck. Our lips crashed together and I groaned into his wet, open mouth. I held him to me and kissed him with everything I had.

As I kissed him, I made my way down the hall, carrying my whole world in my arms. I finally got us into the living room and had him flip on the light switch. I sat down on the couch with Elgin in my lap.

We continued to kiss for a few more minutes, neither of us ready or willing to let go of each other. But I had to talk to him. So I finally pulled back and smiled at the sight of his glorious face.

"I missed you so much, Elgin." I ran my hands along his body, touching him, making sure he was really real.

"I missed you, too. I didn't think I'd ever get to kiss you again." He leaned forward and kissed me softly and then he snuggled into my chest, sitting on my lap where he fit so perfectly.

"Me neither. It took me a long time to get here." There were so many meanings to that statement. Today had been exhausting and long. It had been weeks and weeks since I'd held him and I finally felt happy and complete. It had taken me way too long to get here mentally and physically.

I felt myself relax as our bodies finally shared space again. Just being here with him, in the quiet house, holding him, it felt perfect. I hadn't felt this happy since before I'd left him behind. It was so easy to see now.

"I love being here with you, just like this." I whispered into his soft curls. His hair smelled like heaven to me and I caressed his soft curves without being too forward. I would talk to him first and then take my time with him later.

He nestled closer, his lips touching my neck. "I missed you, Al. I don't think I even realized how much." I understood exactly what he meant.

After another few minutes of holding each other, just soaking up each other's scents and presence, we finally pulled away from each other, enough to see each other's face.

He sat up against the arm on the couch, his legs still in my lap. I had one hand on his knees and he held the other in his hands, in his lap. It was time to talk.

"Elgin, so much has happened since I left here and I want to tell you everything. I don't even know where to start. My mind is racing." I shook my head, trying to clear the fog and get my thoughts together.

"Look at me, Al." He sounded calm and reassuring. I looked right into his eyes again. I loved those eyes so much. "That's better. I know you thought about this before now, so calm yourself and start at the beginning you planned."

"How do you know me so well? How did I ever think I could live without you?" I hadn't meant to say anything that loaded so early in this conversation, but there it was.

"I'm glad you couldn't because I don't think I can live without you either." He looked so calm when he said it. He really could be my anchor, even though he was so young.

Age didn't really matter. When you find your person, that kind of thing just doesn't matter. Elgin was my person. I was completely sure of that now.

"I guess this is the best place to start. I have so much to tell you, but first I want to ask you to be with me, as my partner. I thought we were too different and that we couldn't build a life together. It wouldn't be fair to ask you to be with me. But now I know the differences don't matter. Not when I need you so much."

I took a giant breath and blew it out, trying to gather my thoughts further. "I think we can make this work, but I need to know how you feel. How do you feel about me and being with me?"

"I love you. I have since I met you. I also didn't think it would work between us, but after you left, I thought I would die without you. I want to be with you. I really do."

"Good. Thank god." I sagged with relief. But I continued, even as I relaxed somewhat. "But before you decide to actually commit to being with me, I have a lot to tell you about."

"Like what?" He seemed like his usual, calm, collected self which did wonders to soothe my nerves.

"Christie's is coming to pick up most of the treasures tomorrow to take for the auction that's scheduled for a month from now. It's worth a fortune."

He nodded and waited for me to continue. In my mind I couldn't help but think of the difference between his reaction and what Jeffery's would have been. Elgin was the kind of man I'd always wanted and needed. I was never so sure of anything before.

"They're estimating twenty million, or more." His eyes went wide, but he still held his tongue. I smiled at his reaction and continued. "I want to use the money to start a scholarship foundation, run out of the house." I watched him as that sunk in.

After several moments, he finally spoke. "What kind of scholarships will the foundation be giving out?"

"My niece suggested I focus on aspiring doctors. But I was thinking bigger and yet more specific. Medicine, technology and the arts would be the fields I'd want to focus on, specifically for LGBTQ+ kids. But I see a lot more, beyond scholarships."

"That already sounds incredible. You could help so many kids and families. The possibilities are endless." He seemed really excited as his eyes focused on something in his mind, the wheels turning.

"It will be a lot of work. But it's the kind of work that could make a real difference. I want you by my side for all of it. I want you to be my partner in life and in the foundation, if you're willing." I ended on a questioning tone.

"Really? But I'm so young. Could I actually help you?"

"Of course you could. You're much closer to the age of our recipients, so your insight would be invaluable. Plus, you're my favorite IT guy. Oh, and I'm in love with you, so having you by my side for all the big decisions sounds perfect to me." I smiled at him, full of hope.

"I love you, too! I want to be with you, always. I'd love to do this with you." Tears streamed down his face as he smiled at me, that gorgeous smile that made my heart race.

"Oh, baby. I missed you so fucking much." I was crying now, too. Elgin wanted to be with me.

"I missed you, daddy." He mumbled the words against my lips as I pulled him back into my lap and against my body.

I kissed him like my life depended on it. Hearing him call me "daddy" had made my blood boil with desire, but I didn't want to rush anything right now.

"It's going to be really busy, but it will all be right here, so we can be together everyday. I really want you to help with everything. Every decision, everything."

He nodded in agreement and smiled at me. "I'm excited to do this with you, Al. You're the most generous person I've ever met, so it shouldn't really surprise me. I'm so proud of you."

His every word struck right to my heart. He was really as incredible as I remembered. He was real and he was mine. I was floating.

"I love you." I looked right into his eyes as I said it. I shook my head slightly, finding it hard to believe he was really mine.

"I love you." He said it earnestly, making my body throb with need. He sensed the change just as I did. We crashed into one another again, grasping and pulling at each other while our mouths devoured one another.

"I need you, Al. Please." His words caused me to burst into full blown lust.

I growled into his mouth. "Elgin. Baby."

He pulled away and stood up, offering me his hand, silently asking me to stand and follow. Like I could deny him anything, I easily took his hand and followed him.

As he led me up the darkened stairs, I finally spoke. "I wanted us to take our time. Talk about stuff."

"We will. After." He kept his steady pace towards our bedroom. Ours. I loved the fact that everything was ours.

As we crossed the threshold into the bedroom, the room smelled like him and I was so glad he was with me. If I'd come in here without him, that smell would have killed me. Instead it made me incredibly happy.

He stopped near the bed and turned to look at me. We looked at each other for what seemed like a long time before I found my tongue.

"What do you want, Elgin? I'll give you everything you want and need. Always." My words were filled with so much emotion, but I felt every bit of it, so I was glad.

"All I want is you, Al. Make me your partner. Show me how you love me." His face was so open. His eyes were honest and loving. I was entranced. I couldn't breathe.

"Gladly, my love." I kissed him gently, tenderly. His arms were around my neck so I lifted him and laid him back onto the bed as I kissed him deeper and deeper.

I sat up to look at him, lying beneath me. I pulled my shirt off, over my head. His hands worked at my waistband and zipper. I pulled my pants and underwear off together, finally naked, exposed before him.

He bit his lip as his eyes roved over my nudeness. "I can't believe you're real. And mine. Undress me, daddy." He purred out his plea.

My shaking hands pulled his shirt over his head. He reached for his fly, but I gently pushed his hands away. I undid the button and pulled the zipper down. I grabbed the waistband of his jeans and pulled them down over his hips.

When I saw the pink lace underneath the denim, my eyes shot up to meet his. He grinned wickedly at me. He'd hoped I'd see the lacey panties he'd worn just for me.

"Fuck, baby. You know just how to drive me wild." I leaned forward and kissed the soft skin between his belly button and the waistband of his tiny, girly underwear as I pulled his pants off his legs completely.

"I wore them just for you, daddy. Do you like them?" He acted coy, but the look in his eyes told me how much he needed me to want him, to need him.

"I love them, baby. But I love you even more. You look incredibly sexy, baby. So fucking sexy." I licked the skin of his inner thigh, making his gasp at the contact.

"Love me, daddy. I need you." He was breathless now, his body hot and hard for me.

I pulled his erection out of the thin lace that barely contained him and I sucked him down my throat, filling my senses with his taste and smell and the feeling of his body touching mine.

"Yes, Al! Oh god, yes daddy." His head was thrown back as I deep throated his large manhood.

I could taste his seed as it seeped out of his tip. I pulled away and let my saliva drip down to his entrance. I pushed his legs open and I found his tight hole with my mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Elgin's hands were on my head as I ate his ass vigorously. He moaned and grabbed at my hair, driving me to pleasure him even more.

He tasted better than I remembered. The sounds he made and the smell of his balls had me nearly frantic with desire. I would never tire of him. I knew it was true.

"Al! Please!" He pulled my hair harder. I finally pulled away from his hot hole and looked at his face. He looked like a man in pure ecstasy and that made me unbelievably happy. I planned on making him as happy as I was at this moment, every single day for the rest of my life.

I slowly worked his wet hole with my fingers while I crawled over him, kissing my way up to his luscious lips. He grabbed my neck and pulled me down to kiss him while I fingered him.

"Oh god! PLEASE!" He held my neck like a lifeline as he begged me for more. I was going to give him everything.

"Ready for me, love?" He vigorously nodded before I even finished the question. I huffed out a small laugh as I moved to position myself at his entrance.

"Please, daddy. Love me." He whined the words as I started to push myself into him.

"I do love you, baby. Only you." I pushed into him, embedding myself deeply inside as I kissed him again.

Our mouths kept time with our bodies. My tongue matched the thrusts of my hips as I started to fuck my beautiful baby boy. He clung to me, moaning along with my movements.

It felt even better than I thought possible. It was better than any previous time we'd made love. I knew it was because this was the first time in our forever story instead of a stolen moment that would end all too soon.

He cried out as his climax got closer. He screamed out his love for me as he urged me to take him harder and deeper. He needed me to claim him. And I needed that too.

I whispered my devotion as my body pumped into him harder and harder. He answered with his words, his sounds of passion and the movements of his perfect, smooth body.

"Elgin!" I screamed his name as my body tensed with my orgasm. I felt myself pulling him closer, pushing myself in further, claiming, breeding him with my whole body and soul engaged with him.

He squeezed his eyes closed tightly as his own body burst with pleasure, his arms tightening around my neck even more. I collapsed on top of him, kissing his face, his neck, his soft lips.

He was crying, but I knew they were happy tears, tears of relief. I knew because I cried the same tears myself. I knew this was where I belonged. With Elgin.

I rolled to the side and pulled him along with me. He continued to cling to me, his body pressed to mine from head to toe. I loved holding him like this. I loved how much he wanted to be close to me. It made me truly happy.

A while later I scooped him up in my arms and I took him into the bathroom. We took a shower together, slowly caressing and washing each other, reverently. It was as much a form of commitment as our earlier words and our love making.

After we bathed, we crawled into the bed, under the covers and cuddled up together. We whispered our love to each other in the pitch dark until we both drifted away into dreamland, still wrapped in each other's arms.

It was the best sleep of my life. It was another sign that this was right. This was where I was supposed to be with whom I was supposed to be with. He was everything I ever wanted and so, so much more.

We went into town and got some breakfast at the café and then stopped and stocked up on groceries. I watched Elgin carefully as we ran our errands around town.

"What?" He smiled at me as we picked out some fresh flowers.

"Nothing. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You know, being out and about in town, with me. Are you going to get a lot of questions?"

We hadn't really gone out in town together before and small town gossips were everywhere and saw everything.

"I don't care if I get questions. I've got nothing to hide." He walked up to me and pulled me down to kiss his lips, to emphasize his point.

"Oh, really?" I smirked at him. "I'll kick all their asses if they say one word to you."

"I'm pretty sure they all know you're the big city doctor that inherited the Frost place. There were already rumors about you before this. Let's give them something to talk about." He turned back to the flowers and selected the pink roses.

His words fresh in my mind, I stepped up behind him, very intimately, and held his waist as he smelled the sweet flowers. There was no question we were lovers. If he didn't care, I'd lean into it with him.

Back at the house, we both worked on gathering up the art and furniture pieces for the auction house. The unassuming looking truck arrived a short while later.

The driver gave me the official paperwork to prove they were the contracted company that Christie's arranged for. I hadn't even considered an art heist, until now. No wonder they wanted me to bring the jewelry in person.

The three men efficiently loaded and secured all the items with care and speed. It was almost hypnotic to watch. Elgin stood by my side marveling at the perfectly choreographed routine.

"I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't all this." He gestured to the men wrapping the paintings.

"Yeah, me neither." I smiled about the fact that this was my life now. Doing strange and interesting things with my best friend by my side. Every new day, an adventure.

Two days later Elgin and I drove to New York with three file boxes of jewelry from the safe. We could have fit it all into two boxes, but neither of us wanted to jam the nice jewelry boxes into a bigger box just to save space.

Before we'd packed everything up, I'd selected several pieces that I wanted to keep. None of them were the most expensive or rare, they were just the pieces that spoke to me for different reasons.

Elgin hadn't been to New York since he was a kid. His grandfather took him to the city over Christmas break several times, but they'd stopped when Elgin was twelve. He was very excited to go with me this time. I was excited to show him the world, starting in the big apple.

Our first stop was Christie's. The jewelry couldn't sit in the car while we did other things, obviously.