Dr. Morgado's Treasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was shocked again when she let us take the SUV while she waited back at the dealership. "It's different when you're rich, isn't it?"

"It sure is. I'm in jeans and a t-shirt and I'm particularly scruffy looking today. She would have asked for our IDs and then still would have ridden with us if she didn't know I was a doctor."

"I thought I would grow out of that stuff, but it doesn't really change, does it?"

"No, not for people like us. Being gay is one thing, but being gay and brown, that's another thing entirely. If I can save either of us grief by flaunting my success, then so be it. You'll be treated differently when you arrive in this car."

Back at the dealership, I talked to the saleswoman's sales manager. Elgin tried to protest that he didn't want to drive home alone, in a new car. When I told him that they'd deliver it, he was shocked again. I paid the $63k for the car and we headed home.

I kissed him goodbye on Tuesday morning as I helped him into his new car. He was going to school in it for the first time and he was giddy and nervous.

"Text me when you get to Manchester." I said as I stood by the side of the car.

"I will. I love you, daddy."

"I love you, too. See you later. Don't forget we're meeting with a contractor this afternoon. It's time for that garage."

"Yes. My car's been here for a day and I'm already neurotic about it. The trees are so sappy and my car is so pristine. It makes me crazy."

I just laughed at him. He just made me so fucking happy, all the time. I kissed him through the open window and then stepped back so he could pull away.

When Elgin got home that afternoon, we met with an architect and the contractor for the first of many meetings. We designed a multiple stage project that would be a huge part of our future foundation programs here at the house.

The plan was to build a two car garage with an open space above it, right away. This would give us a place to keep the Range Rover and my Audi. The space above would eventually be converted, but for now it would be a secure storage spot for the contractors tools and our materials and supplies.

The second stage would add a five car garage that would be the long portion of the "L" that the final seven car garage would eventually become. We'd use one spot for the Ferrari and the others would be for a tractor lawn mower/snow plow, other equipment and a van that we'd use to shuttle foundation guests and employees as needed.

Above all seven spots, we'd be building housing. It would most likely be two one-bedroom apartments and a dormitory style portion with a large kitchen, several baths and two rooms with adult sized bunk beds.

We planned to build the second stage and the housing as a trade school like program through the foundation. We'd offer training in construction, electrical, plumbing and masonry. The students would be homeless and underprivileged LGBTQ+ kids that could stay for up to a year while learning a lucrative trade and real life skills. We'd also help them with job placement.

We'd use these kids to help us fix up the house as well. We figured that between the house and the garage/housing project, we'd have years of work before we'd need to come up with another project for the program.

Before we knew it, it was time to go back to New York for the auction. We flew in a day before and I took Elgin shopping for new clothes he could wear in public, not lingerie. He'd get plenty of that later.

I wear nice, tailored suits. My large frame and muscular build nearly demands it. But they're still just "regular guy" suits. I can wear them to the hospital for staff meetings, out to a nice dinner, to my niece's graduation. They're grey, dark blue, black, tan, etc. I liven them up with colorful pocket squares and Cuban-esque flair that is uniquely my own.

But those suits wouldn't work for Elgin. He was young and lithe, modern and edgy, at least compared to me. The stores we went into had narrow, colorful, shiny suits with contrasting lapels and short pants. I would have looked like a complete moron in one of these suits. But Elgin looked like a model or a star on a red carpet in them.

When we dressed the next day, I marveled as we stood side by side in front of the mirror. I wore a dark grey suit with a thin windowpane shirt and a rose pink pocket square. I always wore my collar and top buttons open to show off my neck and hairy, muscular chest. You don't ignore your natural Latin suaveness when you've got it in spades.

Elgin wore a close fitting suit that had black pants and a dusty pink jacket with black lapels. He wore a black silk tank top under it that showed off his long, thin neck and torso perfectly. We looked ridiculously hot together in our nice clothing. I imagined wedding pictures for some reason.

We were treated like royalty at Christie's. The Frost Morgado Foundation was officially being launched publicly. The event had been well publicized as a charity auction to benefit LGBTQ+ kids. They also advertised it as what it was, the auction of a lifetime, complete with treasures in every form.

The turnout in person and online was staggering. They'd installed extra phone bidder employee stations all around the room. It was a madhouse as the start of the auction drew near.

With twenty minutes until the first item went across the block, I pulled Elgin aside into a private room we'd been given to use. Before he could ask why I'd brought him back here, I pulled him close and kissed him passionately. Something about the whole situation had me incredibly turned on.

"Daddy, what's gotten into you?" He smiled up at me after I let him up for air.

"You. In that suit. You look fucking amazing. That combined with all the "old money" in the room, I'm just horny as fuck." I answered him honestly.

"Sit down." He pushed me back, towards the couch.

"Okay. Why?" I asked as I sat down as I'd been ordered to do.

"Unzip your pants." He said it as he knelt between my legs.

"Baby. I don't think we have time for that."

"Unzip. Now." He had his hands on my knees, pushing my legs open.

I opened my pants and he was on me in a split second. He had my massive cock out of my underwear and the head in his mouth.

"Sweet fuck!" I ground out the words. "Querido dios". My eyes rolled back at the feel of him sucking my dick. The door wasn't locked and this whole thing was terribly exciting.

Elgin's blow job skills were now finely tuned and exquisite compared to the first one he'd given me all those months ago. Between that and the risk of getting caught, I came pretty quickly. It was incredible.

I tucked myself into my pants and zipped them up. Elgin climbed into my lap and kissed me. I could taste my cum in his mouth. It was so sexy. I thought about sitting next to him in the front row, knowing what he'd just done to me.

There was a knock, bringing us back to reality. An employee called through the closed door that the auction was about to start. I kissed Elgin once more and then we got up and found our seats. Jerry sat next to us, along with two other senior management individuals.

Item after item sold higher than the estimates. The excitement was nearly too much after a while. Elgin sensed my tension right away. He took my hand in both of his and leaned in to whisper encouraging, loving and humorous things to me. It helped so much.

He kept telling me which project each item would pay for. At first he was serious, but then his project list got absurd.

"That's our garage foundation. That'll pay for tree trimming on the whole property. I bet that will get us an indoor pool. I know who's getting another Range Rover." He smiled as he joked with me. I loved him so much.

All of the best items were coming up next. Luckily there was an intermission. I needed a drink. I found the bar and got us some champagne. Elgin kept me calm while Jerry flitted around the room with manic energy.

The four best paintings brought nearly double what they estimated. The jewelry collection was bought by an overseas phone bidder and sold for a somewhat larger amount than expected. My head was spinning with the whole thing.

Back in our private room, away from all the congratulations and excited rich people that wanted to brag to us about what they'd bought, I collapsed onto the couch, pulling Elgin down next to me.

"I'm exhausted. That was insane." I leaned back and closed my eyes.

"You're the best person I've ever met. I love you Al."

"What? Why do you say that?"

"You could be super fucking rich right now. But you're going to give it back. Not only to the recipients, but to the people they go on to help in their lives. This is your legacy."

"Our legacy. I couldn't do any of this without you." I stared into his incredible dark eyes.

Before long, Jerry came to find us. He held a folded piece of paper in his shaking hands. He handed it to me, but I nodded to Elgin to grab it instead. He took it and held it between his hands, still folded.

"Open it, love." I leaned in and whispered into his soft hair.

He gasped as he flipped it open. I couldn't believe my eyes, my mouth hanging open in shock. Jerry stood uncharacteristically still as he watched us process what we were seeing.

I looked up at him and he grinned ear to ear at both Elgin and I. The piece of paper had the auction total. Before Christie's fees, the grand total was $31.4 million dollars. I'd had such a hard time wrapping my head around the twenty million dollar estimate, so this nearly knocked me for a loop.

I barely remember the next hour or so. I know we called Juana and Ursula. I know we'd signed a lot of papers. I know we made it back to our balcony free hotel suite.

"Daddy? What do you want from room service? You need to eat. I'm scared you're in shock or something." He sounded worried.

"I'm sorry, love. I'm still completely flabbergasted. I can't stop thinking about my family back in Cuba. They're all gone now, but they were so poor. It's unfair."

"Hey, Al. Look at me. We're going to help so many people with this money. They'd all be so proud of you. You know I'm right. Think of all the kids we're going to help reach for better lives for them and theirs."

"I know. You are right, as usual. Come here." I motioned to my lap. He climbed into his usual spot and cuddled up against me.

We eventually managed to order dinner and change out of our suits while we waited. He came out of the bathroom wrapped in a huge, fuzzy white robe. He'd looked just as good in that as he had in his fancy new suit. I grinned at him as he sat cross legged on the mattress across from me, our feast between us.

"I got so stressed out today and you were amazingly calm. I couldn't have done this without you." I took Elgin's hand as I said it.

"You probably could have, but I'm beyond happy to be here with you."

"I seriously need a vacation. Before everything ramps up in a few weeks, we should go somewhere. Where do you want to go?" We continued to eat our dinner while I thought out loud.

"I don't know. I've always wanted to go to California."

"Baby, we can get to California at any time. I was thinking bigger. Think global. Now, where do you want to go?" I stuffed my face with mashed potatoes.

"You said you had a regular place in Hawaii. We could go there."

"We could. But I've been a bunch of times. I'll take you there someday, I promise. I was still thinking about somewhere where we need passports."

"I never really imagined getting to travel anywhere, let alone actually anywhere. I guess London or Paris would be amazing. Or Mexico, it's closer."

"Yeah, all those places are nice. Have you ever wanted to go to Japan or Laos? I know your dad's family is from there. I've been to Hong Kong, but I'd love to see more of Asia someday." I tried to offer bigger ideas.

"Really? No, I never even considered that I'd get to see that part of the world. I would like to see Cuba. I want to see where you're from, Al."

"I'd love to take you to Cuba. I have some ideas for a trip now. Let me work on it and then I'll surprise you. You trust me, right?"

"Yes! I'm going to need a passport! I'm so excited. You know I'd be happy going to the hardware store with you, but I've already learned you go big, so I'm not fighting it. But I'll always show you how much I appreciate it." The look in his eyes got intense and the air shifted in the room.

"I do go big. And I've got something big for you, over here." I gestured to my growing erection under my soft knit pants.

He jumped off the bed and grabbed all the food and containers and put them on the dresser, clearing the bed quickly. Then he turned back to me and stood casually, next to the bed.

"Come here." I reached out one hand from where I was reclined.

"In a second. I should take off this robe first." He slowly undid the tie at his thin waist, allowing the plush white robe to fall open, exposing him to me.

I was pleasantly surprised to find him naked other than a tiny pair of hot pink lace panties. His balls spilled out of the tiny garment and the head of his penis escaped the lace as well. Jesus fucking christ, he was perfect.

He walked over to my side of the bed and started to tug on my bottoms. I shifted, lifting my weight to allow him to pull them off easier. I reached to pull my shirt up but he stopped me with a look.

He came even closer and slid his hands up and under my shirt. He slowly felt all along my muscled torso, running his fingers through my chest hair, gently. He finally pushed the shirt up and over my head and arms.

He threw the shirt to the floor and stood there, admiring my nude body. I fought the urge to reach out and grab him, pull him in and kiss him senseless. But I watched and waited.

"I love you, Alvaro. You are my everything. All I'll ever need is you."

"I love you too. I need you in every way." I tried to express all my emotions, but there weren't words for how I felt about this man.

He crawled over me, laying on top of me, his slight weight resting all along my body. He fit against me perfectly. His smooth body, silky and hot, scorched me everywhere we touched.

He settled his body and then he brought his soft, pouty lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around him as we kissed languidly.

"Make love to me, daddy. I need you." His whispered words set my whole body ablaze. I pulled him in and kissed him harder.

Slowly, I rolled over, pulling my beautiful baby boy underneath me. I carefully supported a good portion of my weight, so I didn't crush him. He loved when I was on top of him though. So I gave him plenty of pressure.

Our kissing turned hotter and I fingered his entrance, stretching him for what was to come. He gasped and moaned softly into my mouth.

Soon I was pushing my thick manhood into his tight hole. With a careful effort, I slid all the way home. I loved him like this, beneath me, filled completely. The sounds and expressions he made were never more exquisite. Luckily, it was his favorite thing as well.

Slowly I started to move within him. I rhythmically thrust into him repeatedly, building our pleasure together.

"Yes, Al. I love you!" Elgin gripped my shoulders and neck tightly as I pushed into him, driving him into the mattress with my weight and my thrusts. I could feel his climax building. I could read his every move.

"I love you, baby. Fuck. FUCK!" My hips moved faster, of their own will. I was delirious with pleasure, chasing my climax but more desperate to pleasure my lover.

He was my best friend. He was my lover. He was my family. He was my everything. I needed to give him my everything in return.

I always chased my pleasure in the past with the knowledge that I deserved to be satisfied. I knew I was going to please my partner, but it wasn't the goal. I wanted to get my rocks off and I wanted to impress them with my prowess and my huge cock.

I don't think I was selfish, like Jeffery had called me. But sexually, I had been a bit selfish. But all my lovers were too, so I didn't even realize it. Sex was about coming and being the ultimate lover, physically anyway. But everything was different with Elgin.

He was in my every thought from morning to night. He haunted my every dream. Every goal, every desire I felt, was all for him. His pleasure was my goal. I didn't feel the need to prove myself to him, he loved me. I loved him. Elgin was my world.

A scream tore from his throat as his climax exploded from him. I felt his cock throbbing between our bodies. It pushed me over the edge, feeling his pleasure. I devoured his mouth as my balls squeezed tight and my own shaft pulsed inside him. I filled him.

I let my full weight rest on him for a few seconds before I rolled us again, onto our sides. He wrapped his thin arms around my neck and pulled himself in closer to me. His face was pressed all the way into my neck. I squeezed his body tight.

I barely remember pulling the blankets over us, as we snuggled together and fell into a deep sleep.

Back at Frost Manor, we met with Melissa Slater, Howard's daughter. She was a genius lawyer that could have easily worked for a top firm in any big city, but she'd chosen to stay and work with her dad. She became our local representative for all things legal. She was an amazing partner in everything.

One afternoon she came up to the Manor to check out the groundbreaking for the two car garage. We chatted, as friends, since she didn't have a work-related reason to be here.

Elgin was at school, so I decided to ask Melissa about some of the things that had been on my mind.

"I want to protect Elgin. If something happened to me, I want him to control everything, but he's so young. I'm afraid he'd be manipulated by any number of entities."

"We can set up a trust. My father and I can be legal "guardians" if he ever needed us to. Not a legal guardian in the traditional sense, but as his lawyers, we could be extra protective of everything he handled."

"I'd like that, thank you. I guess I should also write a will, huh?" It had been on my mind since Gary had died. I'd always just trusted that Juana and Ursula would get everything, but now there was a lot more at play.

"It's a good idea, yes. Elgin should write one too since his name is on everything."

"Wow, this is morbid."

"No, it's not. It's smart. You have the foundation, your own assets, your partner and your family to consider. It's just wise to plan ahead."

I nodded as we walked around the yard, looking at the piles of dirt and the stacks of materials that cluttered the whole area.

"Speaking of your partner. It could be a lot easier to protect him, you know."

"What do you mean?" I stopped and focused on Melissa.

"The dumb act isn't a good look on you, Al." She smiled and shook her head. I had a flashback to my appointment with Dr. Hester when she told me I was avoiding the obvious. I was doing it again!

"Do you think I should get a prenup? I would never. I trust Elgin."

"Who said anything about a prenup? Yes, I was referring to marrying him, but that's it." She raised her hands in a surrender gesture.

"My sister mentioned a prenup. She doesn't know Elgin very well though and she's protective. Besides, a will would still ensure they were taken care of."

"Stop stressing. You and Elgin should do what you two want to do. I'll do the rest to protect your family, all of them." She smiled a calming smile. "You just have to decide if you want to get married to Elgin. Now or later. Or if you want a legal partnership only."

Marriage had been on my mind for fifteen years. It had been on my mind more in the last few years as I hit forty. It had been sitting in the front of my mind since the auction.

I wanted to marry Elgin. But he was so young. What if he felt trapped later on? What if he regretted making such big life decisions under the pressure of a man who was in a different place in his own life? These thoughts plagued me every single time I thought about asking him.