Dr. Morgado's Treasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We landed in Paris and checked into the luxury suite I'd reserved. Elgin and I fell into the bed and slept, adjusting to the time zone. When I awoke a while later, I was alone in the bed.

"Baby?" I called out.

"I'm in here. I'll be right out, love." Elgin answered me from the bathroom.

He emerged a few seconds later and my jaw dropped open.

"Sweet jesus." I heard myself say the words.

He struck a pose and then spun around slowly so I could look at him from every angle. He was wearing a pink satin and black lace ensemble that melted my brain.

He had on matching panties and a garter belt, which held up his black silk stockings with big pink bows at the top. His chest was bare but he wore a pink and black sheer robe that floated around his beautiful body. Black marabou feathers trimmed all the edges, making him look like a sexy French pastry. I wanted to devour him.

"Where did you get that? You look spectacular. Let me touch you, baby."

"That place in Manchester. Do you like it?" He swayed his hips as he walked towards me.

"Oh, fuck yes, I like it. I like it a lot. It's going to look amazing on the floor in a minute." My voice had grown husky with my desire.

"You're terrible, daddy." He playfully slapped my arm as he drew closer.

I pulled him down on top of me. Our mouths clashed, tasting and tangling. He tasted like heaven.

I removed his robe and panties. He refastened his garter after letting me pull the panties off. He reclined, wearing nothing but the belt and stockings. His cock and balls were perfectly framed. His long, thin legs covered in black silk drove me wild. I stared for a long time.

I leaned over him and sucked his erect cock until he was begging me to fuck him. I positioned him on his hands and knees in front of me. His ass was so perfect, I nearly wept. I pushed the straps of the garter belt further open, exposing all his skin to me.

I bent down and licked up his crack from his taint to his back, making him shiver. I gripped his hips with my large hands and held him in place as I ate his tight little hole until he was delirious with need.

As I moved up behind him, I stroked my massive thickness, lubricating myself with my saliva and precum. I entered him slowly. Once I was fully within him, I reached for him and pulled him up onto his knees.

I explored his smooth chest, his tight abdomen and his perfect package with my hands as I thrust into him from behind. His perfect, slim body was pressed against me, with his head twisted around so I could kiss him as I fucked him relentlessly.

This position was so sexy, I loved touching his gorgeous body as I pleasured him with my enormous hard-on. I slammed into him over and over, my shaft rubbing along his prostate, urging him towards his massive orgasm.

"Al! Daddy! Yes, fuck me harder!" His tone told me he was very close. I held him even tighter and started giving him the hard fucking he needed. I could feel the sweat beading on my face, neck and chest as I exerted myself to please him.

"Come for daddy, baby. Come for me Elgin! My love!" I tensed as my own climax overtook me. My last few hard thrusts caused him to climax in my arms. I stroked his dick while I emptied my testicles into his guts.

I let him down onto the bed, his whole body limp. I went into the bathroom and got a warm wet washcloth and brought it back to the bed, along with a huge fluffy towel that had been on the warmer.

I gently cleaned his back and ass and then I rolled him over to clean his front. I gently stroked him, wiping away his sticky seed. I patted him dry with the toasty towel, kissing each clean and dry spot as I worked. He watched me silently while I tended to him.

I pulled his small body into my arms, pulling the covers over both of us. He cuddled closer and kissed my chest before he laid his head against me. I knew he was the one. I'd known for a long time, but each day it was confirmed again and again.

I had a ring in my bag. I didn't have a firm plan as to when I was going to ask him. The big spots, like the Eiffel Tower were too cliché. I knew I wanted to do it as soon as possible though. Every day that he wasn't wearing my ring was a day too long.

We ordered room service that night and stayed in. Taking that first day to adjust to the time and to just be together, was perfect. We would explore Paris for the first time tomorrow. I held him close as we slept.

We showered together in the morning and got dressed for breakfast. The champagne and fresh fruits were incredible. Everything looked, tasted and sounded better with Elgin by my side. I was so ready to pop the question.

As we wandered through the French side streets and alleyways, I enjoyed watching the wonder on his beautiful face. I couldn't wait a moment longer. We found a bench near a fountain in a totally obscure, random spot.

"I love watching you experience the city of lights. I will always remember Paris through your eyes. Thank you for that." I smiled at him indulgently.

He smiled, looking somewhat overwhelmed, but insanely happy. He leaned in and kissed me and then buried his face in my neck. I held him close for a few seconds.

When he sat back, I knew it was time. I stood, reached into my pocket, pulled out the box and then I knelt right in front of him as he sat on the bench.

His eyes were huge, his mouth worked but no words came out. He finally gasped one word. "Al?!"

"I love you Elgin. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I never want to be without you. Would you honor me by becoming my husband?" My whole body was numb, I could barely open the box.

Finally open, I turned the box to him, displaying the custom made ring I'd commissioned for him. His eyes focused on the ring and then shot back up to meet mine. He started crying.

"Oh, Al! Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!" He was trying to stand, so I stood as well, where we could embrace and kiss. I kissed him for what felt like forever. He was crying and holding onto my neck for dear life.

When we separated, I took the ring from the box and slid it onto his left ring finger. It was a perfect fit. He stared at the ring, wiping his eyes so he could look at it.

"It's so sparkly. I love it. I'm never taking it off. Ever." His eyes lifted and met mine. I would spend every second of the rest of my life staring into those exquisite eyes.

He looked back at his ring, twisting his hand to catch the sunlight in the facets. The ring I'd had made for him was an eternity band of oval cut Argyle pink diamonds with a row of smaller white diamonds surrounding each larger pink stone. It was still tasteful and delicate on his thin hand.

I'd been tempted to buy him a massive diamond band, but I knew he'd hate it. This was perfect. And it only cost as much as his car instead of as much as my Ferrari. He'd kill me when he found out what I'd spent on him, but I didn't care. He was my treasure. He deserved everything.

The rest of the week in Paris was an enjoyable adventure and a sex filled blur. I loved seeing all the sights with my fiancé at my side. He glowed with love and excitement. I wanted to keep him looking like that always.

We were both excited to fly to Japan. The first class flight from Paris was on the most luxurious plane I'd ever experienced. We had enough privacy that we were able to give each other quiet blow jobs in the darkened cabin, in our private cubby. We were sure another couple across the aisle was fucking, so why not?

Tokyo was hard to comprehend. It was so incredible and different, it felt like we'd landed at a distant space station instead of on this planet.

The food was amazing. I finally understood sushi, which I never had before. Elgin assured me that this was nothing like sushi in America. He recommended things to try and I loved each and every one. He knew me so well already.

We explored ancient places and Elgin felt his grandmother's Japanese heritage in a way he'd always wished he could. We even found a landmark his grandmother had told his father about. He cried a few times, but they were good tears, he promised me.

One evening, back in the room after dinner, he looked extra serious before he spoke. "I was thinking about getting a Japanese tattoo. How do you feel about it?"

"You should get one if you want one. We can find an excellent artist, I'm sure."

"You seriously don't mind if I get a tattoo? I know you love my body and my skin how it is. Will you hate it if I've got a big picture on me somewhere?"

"You can do whatever you want with your body, it's not my place to tell you what to do. But if you want my opinion, I think you'd look equally as beautiful with or without a tattoo. I really wouldn't mind if it's what you want, love."

"Okay, but I want you to like it. I love the way you look at me."

"Elgin, baby. I will look at you like that even if you grow an extra arm from the side of your neck. While I find you exquisitely beautiful, I love you so much more. If you get covered in tattoos and get fat, I'll still look at you the same way. I guarantee it."

He laughed and smacked me. "You have to help me pick it out. I want it to be something we both like. Can you behave long enough to do that?"

"Hey, watch where you're swinging that ring, that thing's a weapon. I didn't think this through." I laughed and dodged his heightened attack.

I sprung my surprise counterattack and grabbed him and pulled him under me on the bed. He protested for a second but then our lips met and all the fight was gone from him. He ran his long fingers through my hair as I took my fill of his soft mouth.

A few days later I held his hand as the artist we'd selected tattooed a swirling pink peony and a brown and blue swallow bird on Elgin's upper back, between his shoulder blades. It was four or five inches across. It had lots of detail and color without being overly large on his slender frame.

The pink peony was a symbol for good fortune and prosperity. The swallow was a symbol of fidelity in marriage. The imagery and the symbolism were both beautiful and fitting for Elgin. He felt a little more Japanese by the time he was done getting tattooed.

It was time to fly to Hawaii and tell my family that I'd proposed to Elgin. I was uncharacteristically nervous to see them. I really wanted Juana to approve because she wanted to, not because she knew I wanted her to.

I tried to push my worries away as we landed and checked into our hotel suite. We'd been lei'd at the resort, and I wasn't surprised when they placed pink flowers around my true love's neck. Sunny yellow flowers adorned mine.

We walked hand in hand into the huge room, both tired and giddy from our whole trip so far. We did what had become our tradition upon arriving in new destinations, we took a nap wrapped in each other. I shut off my phone.