Dr. Morgado's Treasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dr. Morgado, how lovely to meet you. I'm Jerry Draven." He shook my hand and smiled at me.

"It's nice to meet you in person, Mr. Draven. This is my partner, Elgin Yasuda." I wrapped my arm around his waist as I introduced him.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Yasuda." Jerry shook his hand and smiled at him, too.

Jerry was possibly gayer than anyone I'd ever met and that was saying something. I'd been on two gay cruises, so....... He was ridiculously gay. I smiled at the thought and I told Elgin as soon as Jerry stepped away.

"Oh my god, you're hilarious." He smiled and shook his head at me. He was more mature than me sometimes. That made me smile even more.

Jerry oooohhh'ed and aaaahhh'ed as he pulled the jewelry out of the file boxes in a secure conference room. "These pieces are even more special than I imagined. My goodness, aren't they just lovely!"

I swallowed my laugh as Elgin elbowed me to behave. His smile told me he wanted to laugh too. Jerry was practically a cartoon of a gay man.

Jerry called in another jewelry expert and we discussed an auction versus selling to a private individual. An auction is always more of a gamble, but you could win big. Reserves would ensure I wouldn't give anything away.

"Do you mind if we discuss this alone for a moment?" I asked the two experts.

"Of course, please take your time. Everything can go into a safe if you want to go get coffee or take a walk. You can also have the room if you'd like."

"Let's get coffee." Elgin said to me, realizing I needed to get away for a minute. My hero.

At the coffee shop, we sat at a small table and talked about Jerry's supreme gayness until our drinks arrived. Drinks in hand, we got down to business.

"What do you think? It's really a gamble either way." I spoke my thoughts out loud.

"Honestly, if it was an auction, we'd have to put reserves on everything, which means some of it might not sell. So we'd possibly get less money initially. The jewelry isn't the largest portion of the money, but we'd still have to have a second auction or sell the remaining stuff to a collector." He paused.

"It's possible we could get more with a successful auction, but we wouldn't know unless we did it. I'm not sure if that really helps, it's just what I was thinking about it all. It was your friend's treasure. How do you feel about it?"

"Part of me wants it all to stay together. We could sell it as a lot at the auction, making those two or three individuals that want it, fight it out." I realized it as I was saying it, my mouth falling open with the thought.

"Plus that'd be fun for us to watch on auction day. We'd already know how much they expected to spend, so that's where we set the reserve. It'll go for more if they have to bid against each other." Elgin was smiling at me.

"Let's go talk to Jerry. We can't laugh at him. Keep it together." I joked as we walked back to the auction house.

"Me? You're the one that needs to keep it together, Al." He pushed me lightly with his shoulder, grinning at me the whole time. I wanted to kiss him. Later. For sure, later.

Jerry was afraid this tactic would offend his buyers but I basically told him that was his problem unless he refused, in which case we'd take the collection, the whole collection, to another auction house. He quickly relented.

We were given tons of paperwork and receipts for everything they'd received on our behalf. After signing several more papers, we were free to go until auction day, in several weeks.

I took Elgin to an up and coming chef's new hot spot for dinner. The chef was only twenty two and storming the culinary world. The food was amazing and Elgin left feeling empowered by the whole day. It looked so sexy on him.

We stayed in a fancy hotel room for the night. Our balcony had a view of the park. Elgin didn't like the balcony very much, which he hadn't expected. He'd gotten freaked out when we got near the railing.

I pulled him close and back into the room, sliding the door closed behind us. I reassured him that I'd never rent a balcony room again and he laughed and relaxed against me.

We both felt perfectly safe on the big bed, so that's where we stayed for the rest of night. We ordered dessert from room service. We ate cheesecake, laughed about the day and enjoyed each other's company.

The room had a giant tub, so I ran us a bath and added a rose scented bath bomb before I carried Elgin to the tub. I climbed in behind him and held him in my lap as the scented steam floated around us.

It quickly turned heated between us, matching the water that still filled the tub. Elgin raised himself above me and sat back down, taking me deep inside him. He gasped as he settled back in my lap with my raging cock inside his ass.

"Oh, baby, you feel so good." I kissed the back of his neck, my right hand wrapped around him, stroking his hard-on.

He leaned back so his head fell onto my shoulder. I kissed his exposed neck and gripped his waist tightly. I started to move my hips, thrusting up into him as he rode my lap.

"Yes, daddy." He gasped softly as I pumped into him steadily. His body relaxed against mine as I used his hot hole to pleasure us both. His soft moans drove me crazy with my need.

I needed more. Now. I sat up, pushing him up into a sitting position too. With more leverage, I started to guide his body into a faster rhythm, the water sloshing around us.

With my support, Elgin started to ride me faster, meeting my intense pace easily. Our bodies slipped along each other in the pink, silky feeling water. Our moans getting louder in the marble covered bathroom.

We both came hard a minute or two later. The bathroom was now a big wet mess, but neither of us could care, still connected in the aftermath of our passion. We caught our breath and dried each other off before returning to the bed.

We talked for a while about our drive to Baltimore tomorrow. We made love again and fell asleep holding each other close.

I tried my best to prepare Elgin for Hurricane Juana. He assured me he'd be fine. I was still nervous that she'd say something stupid and hurt his feelings, but I was going to try to trust her. I'd prepared her for this before I'd left and several times on the phone since then, including this morning, via text.

"You better be on your best behavior today. Please be nice to him. I love him. Please."

"Alvaro, how many times do I have to tell you I'll be good. I'll be nice. I promise."

Even when she meant well, she still could be an ass. I got more and more nervous as we neared my family. Just a few weeks ago I never imagined this would actually happen.

We returned the rental car and then we went to find my sister in the parking lot. I gripped Elgin's hand so tightly he had to tell me not to break his fingers. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm so nervous."

"I know. Look at me, Al. No matter what happens, it won't change anything between you and me. I promise you." He smiled at me, easing my nerves a little.

"I love you." I bent down and kissed his lips. "Thank you for being here with me."

"There's no place I'd rather be. I love you." He kissed me one more time and then I heard Ursula calling my name.

"Uncle Al! Over here!" She waved her arms, making a spectacle of herself, just like Juana always did. It made me chuckle to myself.

"That'd be our ride." I smiled at Elgin and led him to meet my crazy Cuban family. Heaven help us all.

As I introduced Juana and Ursula to Elgin, I couldn't help but compare the sixteen year old to the twenty year old. Side by side the difference was staggering. Ursula still looked like a little girl and Elgin looked like a full grown man, which he was.

When we were alone at the house, he looked soft and young and beautiful. But here, with other people around he looked more mature, shaper but still just as beautiful. My god, he was really beautiful.

His Asian father's genetics had softened his African mother's. He had gotten the best of both gene pools. His jawline was sharp and angular. His eyes were the darkest brown with thick lashes and an exotic angle that complimented his high cheekbones.

His hair was fine and soft, but dark black and curly. His body was smooth and nearly hairless, again from his father's side. But next to my petite niece, he looked broad and taller than I'd ever noticed. He was so fucking hot.

"Al?" His voice cut through my reverie.

"Sorry. What were you saying?"

Juana laughed. Ursula rolled her eyes. Elgin blushed from the way I'd been looking at him just then.

"I was saying you should stop staring at him and put his bag in the car, dummy." Juana popped the trunk with her fob as she walked around to her driver's door.

I grabbed our bags and put everything into the trunk and closed it. Ursula was getting into the backseat.

"You ride shotgun. I'm sitting with Elgin." I pulled Ursula back out of the backseat.

"Wow, you're giving up shotgun? You must be in love."

"Shut up, you little shit." I closed the door for her after she'd gotten in. I folded my large frame and climbed into the small backseat with my partner.

Juana was nice, albeit nosey, as she drove us back to my place, the long way. It was useless to even call her out about it.

"Alvaro said you go to school? What are you studying?" Juana asked into the rearview mirror.

"I'm nearly done with my second year in a really great IT program. "

"Maybe you can help me figure out my email." She smiled, trying her best to connect, which made me laugh.

"Mom! No one uses personal emails anymore anyway. All your apps give you notifications, so the emails are redundant."

"Welcome to the Morgado family." I leaned over and stage whispered to him.

"Are all three of you going to gang up on me now?" Juana laughed.

"Hey, I didn't say anything. It was them." Elgin tried to scoot away from me to indicate he wasn't part of the gang.

"Nice try. You gave up your autonomy as soon as you got into this car." I grabbed him and pulled him back up against me.

The rest of the ride went smoothly but I was still so relieved when we pulled up to my building. We said goodbye and arranged breakfast at Juana's for the next morning.

"Wow, you live in this building?" Elgin stared up at the golden mirrored tower in front of us.

"Yep. This used to be me. But I'm more of a Victorian in the woods kind of guy now."

He smiled at me as we pulled our bags up to the door. The doorman greeted me and Elgin by name as he helped us in and called for an elevator.

"How did he know my name?" He'd asked the second the door slid closed.

"I told him about you. He knew I was going to see you. He obviously put two and two together." Doorman magic, I thought to myself. It was a thing.

"What if I'd been some random guy you brought home instead?"

"Honey, I don't bring random men home. I never have. I'm sure he weighed the odds, saw how fucking happy I am and guessed correctly about who you were."

"Doormen are like the old biddies in town that know everyone's business, in other words."

"Pretty much, but they get paid to keep it to themselves."

"Oh yeah, I guess he'd have to. Hmmm."

"This is us." I said as the door opened onto my floor.

He wandered around the condo while I checked my mail and used the restroom.

"What do you think?" I asked him when I found him looking at the bedroom.

"It's so different from the house. I guess I really do picture you as a Victorian in the woods kind of guy. This place seems like a hotel, not a house. I'm sorry, that probably sounded rude."

"No, not at all. I thought it looked like a hotel when I moved in here. I got used to it, but now that I have a big old house like I always dreamed of, this place feels weird to me again."

"Are you keeping this place?" He looked at me as he asked.

"No. I don't need it and I don't really want it, to be honest. This was part of the life I thought I wanted, but it wasn't ever that good, you know? Dr. Frost gave me a house but I found a whole new life. One that's so much better than this one." I pulled him into my arms.

He pushed up onto his toes and kissed me. "I'm happy that you found me. I never expected any sort of happiness, not really."

"I think we're both pretty damn lucky. I know I'm the luckiest, the happiest I've ever felt. All because of you, baby."

Later I took him to the gym that was a few floors below and I worked out while he jogged on the treadmill. He'd run cross country in high school and wanted to get back to running, it was nice to have him there with me.

The next few days were extremely busy. We took the Ferrari to a secure storage garage until I could figure out what to do with it. We met with the foundation lawyers and hung out with the family. We rented a van with a trailer.

We packed the van with all my personal items and we put the Audi on the trailer. I went to the hospital and cleared out my office. I met with the hospital administrators and we the agreement about my new remote consultation position. I stopped and said goodbye and thank you to Dr. Hester.

After one final night in Baltimore, I gave the condo keys to the realtor and Elgin and I headed home to Pimingdale. On the drive we talked about his family situation.

His parents divorced when he was twelve. I asked if that had something to do with the trips to New York with his grandfather stopping. He confirmed that his dad's father refused to acknowledge him or his father after the divorce.

It had been bad enough that he was a biracial child, but now he was also the child of a divorced man and that was shameful in their culture. His father had moved to Ohio and had stopped contacting him when he was sixteen.

His mom had remarried twice after the divorce from his dad. The first had been violent and he'd ended up in jail, where he still was. His mom divorced him and married his current stepfather just a few months later.

Together they started to drink heavily and he was verbally abusive to Elgin and his mom. In the last few weeks, his mom kicked him out. She'd called the cops on him several times which scared him off because he had an outstanding warrant.

His stepdad stayed away lately but his mom wanted Elgin to leave his car at home so it looked like she wasn't home alone. That was why he'd been walking to meet me that night.

"Elgin, we can help her. Would she consider going to rehab?"

"She'd probably go, but she's always worried about money, more than ever now that he's gone."

"Money isn't an issue anymore. We should talk to her. She can get clean and we can secure the house while she's gone, or find her a new place. She's going to be alone more now, so it might be time for a change."

"She doesn't know I'm moving out yet."

"Does she know about me?" I asked quietly.

"Kind of?"

"What does that mean? I'm not upset if you haven't told her, so don't worry about that."

"She knows I'm seeing someone, but she thought it was someone from school. But she also knows I go to the house up on the bluff to see the guy who inherited it."

"Do you think she's figured it out? We did kiss at the grocery store, in front of several people."

"I don't know. In the past, she'd have figured it out for sure. But now, with all the alcohol and drama going on, I'm not so sure."

"I think we should tell her and then offer her our help. Even though I'm the same age as her, she should be happy to see you secure and loved, right?"

"Again, the old her probably would, but now, I really just don't know."

"Okay, love. We'll figure it out. We'll help her, no matter what."

"Thank you, Al. I'd feel better knowing she was safe. I worried about her on this whole trip."

"I know. I saw you texting her a lot. You can always share your worries with me, sweetie."

"I know, and I will. I've kept everything to myself for so long, I forget to share sometimes. But I will work on it. I love telling you everything. I always feel better."

"I always feel better when I talk to you, too."

"And if my mom goes to rehab or something, I can get my car back." He smiled at the thought.

"Baby. I'm buying you a new car. I want you to have something safe and reliable."

"You don't have to do that, Al. My car is fine."

"It's not fine. It's old and loud. You're my greatest treasure, Elgin. Please let me keep you safe. I need to." I realized I really, really needed to.

"Okay, daddy. I've already learned it's not worth arguing with you about it." He grinned at me and shook his head, acknowledging my stubbornness.

"Thank you. I just want to take care of you. I love you more than anything in the world. I'm going to do everything in my power to keep you safe and make you happy."

He took my hand over the center console. "I love you, too. I don't have the means to take care of you the same way, but I'm going to protect your heart with everything I have."

"I know, love and I'm the luckiest man in the world."

Between that first trip to New York and Baltimore and the date of the auction, we stayed incredibly busy.

The day after we got back home, Elgin introduced me to his mom, Kiara. She was trying her very best to get herself back on track and she was sober for the meeting.

Being a typical mom, she was quite skeptical about my interest in her very young son. I tried my best to assure her that I was genuine and completely in love with him. It wasn't a fetish or a midlife crisis. She went with the "I guess we'll see" theory and tolerated "us" for the time being.

At first she was very resistant about getting help for her drinking, but Elgin knew all the buttons to push with her and she relented more easily than I'd expected. He'd been right, she really did want help. That was such a good thing.

We drove her to a beautiful, luxury rehab facility outside of Boston that weekend. She pulled Elgin aside before we left her there. He came back to me crying and I held him close until he was able to calm down.

"What happened, baby?"

"She's so thankful. She wanted me to tell you."

"She's your mom, honey. She deserves the world. I'd do anything for either of you." I kissed the top of his head.

"She told me she's happy I'm with you. She can focus on getting better because she knows I'm safe and loved." His tears still fell, but he was much calmer. I understood his feelings perfectly.

Before we left the Boston suburbs, I took Elgin to look at new cars. He thought I was going to buy him a Chevrolet or a Toyota, but I took him to the Land Rover dealership instead.

We walked up to the white SUV that he'd pointed out as soon as we pulled in.

"Oh my god! Never mind!" He looked at the price and then turned back to me. I just smiled indulgently.

"No. No way. No." He protested.

"Do you like it?" I ignored his continued protests. I looked into the windows at the light grey leather seats and chrome accents. It was a gorgeous vehicle and it would be useful and safe.

"It's beautiful, but it's ridiculous. I don't need anything this fancy."

Before I could reply to him, a saleswoman showed up. "Hello, gentlemen. It's a really nice ride. Do you want to take it for a drive?"

Elgin said no at the same time I said yes.

"Actually yes, we'd love to take it for a spin. I'm Dr. Alvaro Morgado, this is my partner Elgin Yasuda. It's for him." I shook her hand as she introduced herself and snapped into sales mode knowing I was a doctor.

As she fetched the keys, Elgin leaned in. "You did that on purpose. Dropping the doctor card, nice." He said sarcastically while smiling at me.

"I earned it. And I don't mind admitting that I like to be treated like I'm successful and rich. I was treated like the wet-back Cuban fag plenty, back in the day. Now they bend over to kiss my faggot ass."

He looked shocked but then he nodded. I'm sure that a low income, biracial, homosexual boy in a snotty white coastal town could understand. I saw his whole attitude shift when the woman came back with the keys. I smiled indulgently as she handed them to him directly.