Dr. Morgado's Treasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk to Elgin. You always feel better when you do." Melissa snapped me out of thoughts. "I have a date tonight, so I'm heading out to get ready."

"Who's the lucky lady?" I asked her as I walked her to her car.

"Her name is Rita. I met her online. She's an artist." She grinned from ear to ear.

"Have a good time. If it works out, we can go on a super gay double date." I held her door as she climbed into her SUV.

"Gayest date in Pimingdale ever!" She laughed at my suggestion.

"Hell, we're starting a full on gay foundation. We might as well gay up the whole damn town."

We said our goodbyes and then she pulled away. I headed back into the house to start to rearrange the dining room. We'd decided to use it as the main office space on the first floor. We'd use the Victorian kitchen as an eating area since it was so huge and basically unused otherwise.

We planned on having several full time employees to run the day to day. We were going to use antique desks from around the house to make a nice workspace that still matched the feel of the house.

We planned to convert Gary's library into a private shared office for Elgin and I. We were going to use the first floor bedrooms that Gary had used as his bedroom and TV room, as our first floor private living room and an extra private room for a yet to be determined purpose.

The main sitting room and modern kitchen were going to be opened up to each other. We were going to add some professional ovens and refrigerators for when we had a houseful. It would expand into some of the existing sitting room, which was huge. We'd use the sitting room as the public living room area for guests.

On the second floor landing we were going to add a tall railing that separated our private quarters from the guest rooms. Since the foyer had two staircases, one would become the private stairs to our side and the other would access the guest half of the second floor and the stairs to the third floor would be on that side as well.

Our private side had our bedroom and bath, a full guest suite with a private bath for personal guests, like family. And the last bedroom on our side was another spare guest room that had the big four postered bed we occasionally used for sexy romps.

The guest side had the same three bedrooms in a mirror image of our private quarters. The third floor had six small servants' rooms with one shared bath on one side and a huge storage room on the other side, above our private quarters.

Eventually the storage room would be converted to a big open multi-purpose room for meetings, parties and whatever else we needed it to be. We'd also be adding two half baths to that side. The six small bedrooms were going to be converted into three guest rooms. One would have a private bath and the other two would share a full hall bath.

We imagined families coming to meet with us for final scholarship selections. We could house parents on the second floor and the kids up on the third floor if we needed all the rooms at once.

It was a three to five year plan, with the projects all being part of the work study program. We'd already made a priority list of what needed to be done first through last, but it could always change. We assumed it would change several times.

I was waiting for Elgin in the driveway when he got home. I opened his door and kissed him before he could even take off his seatbelt.

"Come on, let me show you what got done out here today." I helped him out of his Discovery and into my arms.

After we greeted each other thoroughly, I took his hand and led him to the garage construction zone. The concrete guys had accomplished a lot since Melissa had left earlier. They had an hour or two of work left and then they'd be back in several days to remove the framing.

"I can't wait to see the walls go up. My poor car." Elgin smiled next to me.

"I know. My Audi is filthy. Let's head inside and get out of the way so these guys can finish up and go home." I led him inside.

"Oh wow, you cleared out the dining room. It looks huge. We need carpets in here, under the desks. Don't you think?"

"Yeah, you're right. That would warm it up without making it any more modern looking."

"I'm excited about decorating all these spaces. I might be a computer guy, but I'm still very gay." I laughed at Elgin as he said it.

"Thank god." I pulled him close and kissed him again.

Later that night we discussed Elgin's future schooling. He was nearly done with his sophomore year and he wanted to finish the program online instead of driving back and forth next year and beyond. He could be here while still getting his degree. I agreed wholeheartedly.

"We could travel more, too. Anywhere we can get internet, you can get your schoolwork done."

"I know. I'm looking forward to the year ending so I can be here with you everyday. There's so much happening, it's distracting when I'm not here."

"Just two weeks left and then you're done. Just six more trips to Manchester." I smiled at him.

We planned to go see his mom the weekend after school ended. She would be halfway through her rehab and they allowed family visits. From there, we'd head to Baltimore to see Juana and Ursula. I had a big surprise for both of them.

Elgin looked nervous as I drove us to Boston in his SUV. It was so comfortable compared to my small car, especially for my long legs and big frame on longer trips. He held a huge bouquet of his mom's favorite flowers.

We pulled into the parking lot at the rehab resort and I kissed him and helped him relax a little before we even got out of the vehicle. More collected, we got out and headed inside.

Kiara looked amazing. She was smiling and glowing. Her big brown eyes were clear and bright, she smiled indulgently as Elgin crossed the room to embrace her. I felt so happy for both of them.

Kiara was less abrasive with me this time. She was genuinely thankful for the help we'd given her. She told us she was doing perfectly. Her doctor confirmed that her positive attitude and her real desire to get better was the key to her success.

"Mama, you look beautiful. I can't remember the last time I saw that smile. I'm so glad you're getting better. I missed you and I need you." He got choked up as he said it. I just gently ran my hand up and down his back.

They hugged and cried and reminisced. It was moving to watch. When Elgin excused himself to use the restroom, Kiara turned to me, looking very serious. I felt like I was in trouble.

"Thank you, Alvaro. For all of this." She gestured around her, indicating the rehab in general. "But even more for taking care of my son. He seems happy. Happier than I can remember him ever being. I used to worry about him constantly. Now I only worry most of the time." She smiled at her jest.

"I know we seem so different, but I love him with everything I have. I cherish him." I choked up a bit as I said it.

"I can tell. I'm glad he has you."

"Like it or not, you have me now too. His family is my family." I touched her hand and she responded by taking my hand in hers.

She just nodded and sniffled back some tears.

"I want to marry him. I hope you'll approve of me asking him." I hadn't planned on asking her about this, but it seemed right.

"What? He's so young!" She looked scared for a minute but then I saw her relax. "What happens if you ask and he says no?"

"Hopefully he won't, but if he did, I'd wait for him to tell me what he wanted. I'd ask him again later if that's what he wanted. I'd never hurt him in any way regardless of what happens between us."

She studied my face, searching my eyes. Clean and sober like this, she seemed so shrewd and I could see Elgin in her easier than before she'd come here. "Okay. I approve."

"Really? Oh my goodness! Thank you Kiara. Thank you, that means so much to me. I really do love him."

I saw him coming down the hall so I sat back in my seat and tried to get my shit together. She'd given me her approval to marry her only child. Holy fuck.

We ordered Kiara's favorite food for dinner and laughed as we ate and caught up. She was impressed about everything going on with the foundation. She beamed at Elgin, her pride plain on her face.

We hit the road for the last leg to Baltimore. We'd stay in a hotel tonight and meet up with Juana at her house in the morning. She wanted to make a huge Cuban family breakfast. She'd decided Elgin needed to eat more. I just laughed at her antics.

It was nearly two in the morning when we got to Baltimore. I was exhausted and I pointed to the first hotel I saw with a vacancy sign. It was a Holiday Inn Express.

"Yes! Please. This looks great." Elgin was as tired as me. He'd done a lot of the driving today too.

"We can find a nicer hotel if you want."

"No. Why? This place is great." He looked at me almost upset at the thought of dragging this whole thing out longer.

"I love you." I smiled at him goofily. We were ridiculously rich. I could have bought him a Ritz Carlton but he was perfectly content at the Holiday Inn Express. He was the man of my dreams, in every way. It was ridiculous.

After checking in, dragging our suitcases like zombies, we fell into the bed and smiled at one another.

"Thank you for today. My mom was so happy. Didn't she look great?" He sounded tired, but so happy.

"She looked incredible. I'm so glad we had such a nice visit. She's doing so good. I'm really proud of her. And you."

"Want to take a shower with me?" His grin got a little more wicked looking.

"Yes. I'm never too tired to touch you." I rolled off the bed and pulled him up with me. We undressed and climbed into the small tub after the water was the perfect temperature.

We kissed and caressed one another. I washed his soft hair while he rested against my chest. It never got more physical, but it was such a beautiful bonding moment to me.

We fell asleep quickly after our shower and the alarm rang way too early just a few hours later. I didn't relish seeing Juana this early, this tired. But I sucked it up because I had no choice.

Luckily the smells emanating from Juana's kitchen were so delectable, our tiredness fell away, replaced by eager hunger. Even her overly loud greetings didn't bother me too much. I could see the Cuban breakfast sandwiches that Ursula was assembling. I hugged my family as they worked.

Ursula was the first to greet Elgin. She smiled at him, welcomed him and promptly put him to work. This was some version of heaven. I was sure of it.

The food was even better than the smell led me to believe. I missed Juana's cooking a lot. We told them all about the auction and the projects at the house.

The ladies had planned on coming to the auction, but Juana couldn't get the time off, so she had to cancel. She worked too much, I told her again.

"Speaking of working. What's your plan for the summer? You're sixteen. You can get a job." I prodded Ursula.

"I already have a job, Uncle Al. I'm a dog walker. It started with the neighbor's dog, but now I have four different clients." She smiled proudly.

"Hey, that's good. Can you take time off without them getting upset?" I asked her as I shoveled more food into my face.

"Why would I need to take time off?" She tilted her head, studying me. She was a miniature Cuban witch, to be sure.

"What if you want to take a vacation?" I asked, ignoring her penetrating gaze.

"Yeah, right? When was the last time mom and I went on a vacation?" She said it, exasperated.

"Yeah, Juana. When was the last time you two took a vacation?" I asked my sister pointedly. I'd tried to send her on trips multiple times, but she was always too proud to accept. She refused my money every single time. It pissed me off.

"Don't start with me, Alvaro."

"It's too late for that! Here. Take this and shut up. Do it for Ursula if that makes you feel better." I shoved the thick envelope over to her.

"What is this?" She tried to sound mad. I raised my eyebrow at her pathetic attempt.

"Just open it!" Elgin cut it, smiling and soothing everyone with his joyous excitement.

"Let me open it if you don't want to!" Ursula grabbed at the envelope in her mom's hand.

Juana yanked it away and held it out of reach. "I'll open it. Everybody back off!"

I threw my head back and laughed at all three of them. I loved each of them so fully, in such different ways. The whole situation made me happy. So fucking happy.

Finally, Juana opened the envelope and pulled out the contents. She picked up the main letter. It was her travel itinerary.

Her head snapped up and she gawked at me. "What did you do?" She gasped out the words.

By now, Ursula was up, out of her chair, hovering over Juana's shoulder, reading ahead. "Oh my god! Alaska! And Hawaii! No way!!!!" She screamed the last two words.

Juana always wanted to go to Alaska and see the whales and a glacier. Ursula wanted to sit on a beach and sip a tropical drink from a coconut. They were going to get to do both.

For some reason, Juana didn't really protest. She cried as she looked over the tickets and other paperwork.

"It's all expenses paid in both locations. You fly to Alaska first. I got you two whale watching excursions and the train trip you always talked about. The resort is full service, meals are paid for and everything." I paused to let that sink in.

Ursula squealed and danced around the room while Juana looked between me and the information in her hands repeatedly.

"You'll fly to Hawaii after five days in Alaska. You have an ocean front room so Ursula can walk right out the door, directly to her beach. Elgin and I will fly in the same day, so we'll get to have a family vacation, finally." I smiled indulgently at my three favorite people.

"Mom, I need new bathing suits!" Ursula sounded nearly panicked which made me and Elgin laugh. My whole family, myself included, were so fucking dramatic.

I couldn't believe that Juana hadn't freaked out yet. She kept looking at me, the papers in her hands and her ecstatic daughter spinning through the kitchen. She looked oddly resigned. It made me feel so good.

"Hey kiddo. About those bathing suits. Don't spend it all in one place. Mom gets final say." I handed Ursula a gift card. It was a Visa gift card that she could use anywhere. I slid another one across the table to Juana.

She looked ready to snap about it, so I started talking before she could. "You're going to need tons of stuff for the two completely different destinations, so just take the cards so you don't have to use any of your hard earned money on this. I'm serious, it's 100% my treat, so deal with it."

She wisely bit her tongue. Ursula disappeared into her room so the three of us sat and talked about Hawaii. We were staying in the same resort, just in a different building. We would meet up for meals and some activities and we'd do our own separate things as well.

Elgin and I went back to our hotel and took a long nap to catch up on our missed sleep. We went back to Juana's and picked them up for a nice dinner out and our favorite ice cream place after. Both of the ladies dressed up and looked beautiful. Elgin looked incredibly handsome by my side.

The next day we closed on my condo and visited my Ferrari. I decided to sell it, too. I could buy something later, after the big garage got built at home in a few years.

"Why not auction it off for our charity? We could invite all the fancy doctors in Baltimore and raise money and awareness for the foundation. And someone wins a Ferrari."

I turned and looked at Elgin. How was he so good at this? We'd discussed the need for future fundraising. That auction money was mainly for the scholarships and wouldn't last forever. The charity would need funding. He always had the ability of seeing the way to make it happen.

The idea grew and seemed better and better. It was such a great way to get the doctors I knew and the larger network of healthcare power players involved in the foundation. They'd gladly support a scholarship foundation for aspiring doctors. It was brilliant.

I showed Elgin around the city I'd called home for several decades over the next few days. We spent more time with the family as well. We were both happy to head back to Frost Manor when the day came for us to leave.

The two car garage was coming along, looking more and more like it's final form all the time. It was being made with reproduction windows and trims and details that made it look like it was built at the same time as the house. It was going to be extra nice once the winter came.

A few days after we returned home, Elgin and I were eating dinner in the living room, watching a home improvement show.

"So, the trip to Hawaii is in a few weeks. Are you excited?" I asked Elgin as he sat back, letting his dinner settle.

"Yes. I'm so excited. It will be fun spending time with the girls. And with you." He smirked at me.

"While they're in Alaska, we're going to be going somewhere too. We'll fly from there to meet them in Honolulu." I waited for him to ask for more details.

"What? Where are we going?" He sat up tall now, alert and curious.

"Several places, actually." I picked at my food.

"Daddy! Tell me!" He practically tackled me back into the cushions.

"Okay, okay! I'll tell you." I grinned at him as he kissed my lips softly.

"Our first stop is Paris."

"Oh my god!"

"Then we're going to Tokyo."

"No fucking way!"

"We'll fly to Hawaii from there. How does that sound?"

His reply was just a scream. He jumped up and bounced around and then he was in my lap, kissing me passionately.

"I can't wait to show you the world, baby boy." I kissed him again.

"I wouldn't want to see it with anyone else." He had happy tears in his eyes. He looked so happy and incredibly sexy.

In a heartbeat I had him in my arms, carrying him up the stairs to our room. I couldn't wait to make love to him.

"Lay back. Let me show you my gratitude." His words a soft purr against my lips.

I groaned in agreement and lay back on the bed. He helped undress me until I was naked and rigid with my deep need for him.

He undressed himself, just out of reach. But I was rewarded when he straddled my lap and lowered himself onto my erection. I tightly held his hips as he started to ride me.

The visual of him sitting in my lap, raising and lowering himself onto my thick meat, nearly undid me before the sex could. He was breathtaking. I'd never seen anything so beautiful in my life.

I pulled him closer and helped him pick up the pace. I spoke words of love to him as he rode me recklessly. His whole body trembled for me and I gave him all the pleasure he could take.

We came in quick succession, our bodies' rhythms matching up perfectly. He still sat on my lap, even after we'd disengaged ourselves. I held him close and we talked quietly as we recovered from our exertion.

We took a hot bath together a while later and then slept in each other's arms. I held him every night. It was my favorite part of every single day. I started and ended with him pressed against me.

Just before the trip, Kiara was released from rehab. We asked her to stay at the house while we were gone. We'd hired a security company and they came by twice a day, but we still preferred someone staying there while the construction was going on and we were half a world away.

We wrote up an employment contract for her, making it a real job, not just a family favor. Melissa would drop off her check on Friday afternoons. Melissa would also be her backup for anything she needed. And without it being discussed directly, we knew Melissa would keep an eye on Kiara, making sure she stayed safe and sober.

We trusted Kiara, but we would have never forgiven ourselves for giving her such great care in rehab and then just abandoning her to readjust to real life all by herself. Accountability was important and she was glad to know that Melissa would be around for her.