All Comments on 'Dr. Shackle and Mrs. Nine Ch. 03'

by PornPeasant

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

If beating her husband until he’s crying is what turns her on, then it’s abuse, not BDSM.

This isn’t an FLR anymore than a MLR requires physical abuse. They’re still married and, I assume, there is a decision to love the spouse, so why do you and all of the other moronic authors dictate that a FLR requires physical pain?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Oh fuck this bitch. First thing a little chastity cage play is fun, and very Exhilarating with fucking after being locked up for a couple hours. But Continuously being locked up for a day, weeks, or even months is not fun, it's Cruelty, and wrong and should have never been excepted. And any one that had any balls would have cut it off right away. Now as for letting another person it doesn't matter if it's your girlfriend, wife, or even your mom as an Adult it never Acceptable, and to use a tool such as a riding crop, that's totally crazy. She is just lucky she wasn't trying to beat a real man's ass. If she would have struck me just once I would have turned around, and punched her in the face, or at the very least bent her over my knee, and beat her nake ass till she couldn't Breathe from crying so had. Your man for Christ sakes, not some fucking Twinkie, so act like one..

PornPeasantPornPeasantabout 2 months agoAuthor

Anonymous,

this story is made up. It is a phantasy like "Hansel and Gretel". No need to take it so serious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Make an appointment with a lawyer and divorce the bitch. Who needs this much shit in their lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPornPeasant@PornPeasant
Male, interested in literature, working as a tech consultant and fond of good food. Writing is but a hobby for me also I gave erotica a try.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES