Dr. Stephen English

Story Info
Dr. English lives on a small farm.
1.6k words
2.64
15.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. English moved into the old house on the Brady farm about 5 years ago. I worked on his services and we hit it off. He had a sexy friend from the city that spent time with him at the farm. Doc had a hot tube in s shed about 50 yards from his house that they spent lots of time in.

I think it was maybe the third time out there he showed me pictures of Holly and she was a fox. Dressed in a very small suit in the hot tube. With lots of woman showing. As we talked I told him my wife Karen loves Hot tubes and would enjoy it.

"Yes, but there is something lost by 2 guys and one woman in one. And you would not likely want your wife to spend time in my tube if you were not with her."

I just grinned.

"My wife would be perfectly safe out here with you in the hot tube Doc."

"She would David, but most men would not trust their wife."

I had not seen Doctor Stephen for maybe six month and my wife and I ran into him in the City in Sam's Club. I introduced him to Karen and we chatted for a few minutes. I ask about Holly and he told us she was not coming out anymore. He turned to my wife as she began to move on and told her she was free to come use his hot tube anytime if she wanted.

As Karen move on he told me Holly had pushed to get married and he'd told me he would not marry again. He enjoyed the company and a good sexual partner but did not desire another wife. He joked unless it is someone else's!

A week or so later I had a trouble ticket for his house. He was usually working and just left his house unlocked but when I got there he was home. I checked his services and everything seemed to be fine. As we chatted he ask me if I was serious about Karen spending time in his hot tube? That I would be ok if she came out and used it?

I told him I would be very comfortable with her coming out to do so. Why would I need to not be?

"Well, you may have heard rumors about my hot tube?"

"I have heard it is very nice and I have heard several women have been in it. But none from our town that I know of? Are you trying to tell me Doc that you found my wife of interest?"

"Your wife is very interesting and quite beautiful, David. If Karen came out here to enjoy my tube and I fell under her charms? And I did by chance succeed in charming her into my hot tube in the nude? Would you be upset?"

"My wife has her breasts checked and has a pelvic every year. You are a Doctor. You have seen lots of tits and pussies and she has them. I see nothing wrong with her being nude in your hot tube."

A couple weeks passed and when I came home one night Karen said my Doctor friend called and had ask her out to enjoy his hot tube.

"Ok, so are you going out?"

"Will you go with me?"

"Stephen and I talked about it months ago. I told him they are not my thing, but that you enjoy then. When he told me Holly was not coming any more he ask if you'd enjoy it? I told him to ask you."

"You would be ok if I went out and tried it?"

"Sure go out and enjoy it."

The next evening she went out to enjoy the Hot Tube. Not much was said when she got home that night, but when I got home the next night she had gone out again the note said.

The next few weeks passed quickly and my wife was gone 3 or 4 evenings a week for a couple hours in the hot tube. Then I had a ticket at Doc's.

I was surprised when I drove up his lane to see his car home. And when he answered the door I was surprised again.

"I wanted to talk with you David."

"Sure Doc is there something wrong?"

"Well no not yet. But things are about to become unusual. Did you understand that I use my Hot Tub as a lure to get sexual partners? And that when I invited your wife out to enjoy my Tub I also was hoping to make her my partner in my bed?"

"I understood you enjoyed your Hot Tub and the women who shared it. So I understood You were likely interested in Karen being one of those women, Yes."

"So you approve of me taking her as my lover? Your wife has been naked the past week with me in my Tub. She has given me access to her body and she is ready for our union as lovers."

"So she wants to become your lover?"

"She is my lover, David. I just have not yet entered her yet. That will be done tonight unless you forbid her to continue to come out. You need to understand my relationship with her. Karen will still be your wife, but I will own her. She will belong to me."

"I have no problem with you having a relationship with Karen if she desires it and what ever you enjoy together is up to you."

"That is good to hear David. I want you to know then that I will begin fucking your wife this evening so she will begin being MUCH later in her returning home. And in a few weeks I will be taking her over the weekend to friends houses in the city to parties."

"And these parties Stephen will be sexual in nature?"

"Oh, David you have no idea how sexy Karen will be in our next few months and how many lovers Karen will have. David I have friends that I want Karen to meet that will change her forever."

My wife went out to Doc's and didn't get home until early morning. Nothing was said the next morning about her being so late or early getting home. She did not go out the next evening and we made love that night and it was by far the best it had been in sometime.

The following night she was gone when I got home at 5pm and it was well after midnight when she got home. That is when it began in full swing. Karen began going out almost every night and cam home early morning. I figured Doc was fucking her full time now.

A month or more passed when Karen told me she and Doc were going to a party at some friends of his in the city. I told her that was fine and to enjoy herself. They were gone all weekend. A few days later I was out his way and his car was there so I stopped. It happened that he was home. He answered the door and said he was very glad to see me. And that we needed to talk.

Doc thanked me for letting Karen go with him for the weekend just past. He said they met a group of his friends that Holly was very active with and he had hoped my wife would enjoy too.

The group he told me he introduced Karen to was 6 black men, Doc has known for a number of years. All six are Bulls only interested in white wives.

"David your wife is something very special in the sex area. I wanted to see if I could open her up to giving these friends of mine a ride to remember. These five are special men who service white wives regularly in the area. Karen took all of their horse cocks balls deep and gave them each the best ride each said they have had in maybe years!"

"So my wife is now an interracial female?"

"Whew, she is an interracial expert now. She met my expectations by far. Karen can really fuck. She is a blessing. If you'll permit me, I would like to take her back this weekend and explore this further?"

I told Doc that my wife seemed very much involved with anything he desired of her so he was free to enjoy her. They went back up to party the next weekend. Saturday night I got a text from Doc.

"David you will not believe your wife. Karen is up on stage in a Gentleman's club and I am the only white guy in here. She is completely nude and her titties look fantastic. In twenty minutes or less they are going to pull her down over a table and begin fucking her. Maybe as many as 30 blacks will enjoy her."

I texted back.

"Keep me informed."

An hour passed before I got anything from him again. Then I got.

"Number 22 is fucking her now and she is doing great! There are a lot of guys waiting . I think she will do them all."

"Let me know how many?"

It was over two hours before he texted me again.

"Wow she did fantastic. Fifty two guys fucked her. Some guys have taken her up to a room where she is doing a short.( video of her and several blacks everything showing) It will be on sale next week."

"She agreed to do that?"

"She is so sexed up she'll do anything right now, She wanted to do it. They ask her about it and she said she wanted to do it right now. There are maybe twenty guys up there with her,"

"Is she going to let them all do her on the video?"

"Good question? I doubt it . She will fuck em all but not likely on video. But my guess is they will make it wild with her and more than half will do her on the video."