All Comments on 'Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 03'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
kid9kid96 months ago

hell of a read cant wait to read what happens next

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One6 months ago

Fuck that was hot

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen6 months ago

This was a GREAT story! Very HOT! Thank you for devoting your time to writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of your best stories yet, especially because of the world building buildup in the first two chapters. Like how the breakdown of Chad was mostly done before he even met Renee. Wrt Jeanie and how high profile the couple are, I imagine it would be hard for the Dr to get Jeanie admitted as a patient, without lots of media attention on Chad and her church group being suspicious, so it will be interesting to see how TheTalkMan navigates this in part 4.

Can't help but think that the Gimp who keeps being mentioned in this chapter is going to be a character we have met before, but can't work out who? The only main characters from a previous Dr White chapter that we haven't had an update on yet in this chapter are Annie, Eddie and Krystal from Ch.1. The Gimp is female and from the brief descriptions resembles Krystal of the two females, but I doubt it is her as she was the evil slut who ended up with Eddie. This leaves Annie, but she does not match the Gimp's description, so unless she had some major cosmetic work in the years since, it is not her. That leaves a character we have never seen before, or one from a previous story. Hopefully this mystery is explained in part 4!

I like how devious the Dr and her group are. What are the odds that Jeanie working nights was deliberately manipulated by them. Seems likely they were behind Jeanie not coming to the charity event with Chad and definitely seems like they have seduced Pastor Rob too.

I like it when the male lead basically becomes a prized stud at the end for the lead female and she encourages him to screw other women constantly. Hopefully we see Chad bed the Milf cheerleader, reporter, Professor Albright etc... with Renee at his side, whispering filth in his ear.

Part 4 should also see Dr White and Maxine's meeting with the General, probably where she was while Ch.3 was going down and we might learn why she is so desperate to get a foothold in the military?

Also we hopefully get to see what Kendall, Deandra and Porsche do with Jake on his Birthday too?

Can't wait for part 4

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanism6 months ago

Well, spending the best part of a 100,000 words explaining the floor plan seemed a tad self-indulgent to me, but the sex was pretty good when we got there.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can’t wait to see Jeanie’s destruction! It’s always a little bit sweeter when the wife puts up a fight…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Chad making a harem of the mother and daughters makes it even better

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The Talkman - as usual this series is interesting & refreshing. I like the "callbacks" from previous stories, Like Gina, Ryan, etc. I especially like the silver cross around the neck (it reminded me of the story "Church and State" story. I hoped Catherine would make an appearance.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm wondering if The Gimp will be an original character or someone from another story? If its the latter then the only character with a medical link is the wife from Stockholm Syndrome. Her husband was stolen in a well planned scenario, likely impossible for one woman to pull off, did Dr White help? The wife gets to close to the truth and gets caught?

Want123Want1236 months ago

Hot damn!! This story lived up to what I was hoping for. Love all the details and time you took to create the setting and characters. I feel like it makes the steamy sections even better. Bravo, Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When is part 4 coming out? It's been 5 days

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So hot! Two hot people fucking. Also does Chad have the biggest confirmed dick in your stories now? Haha he deserves the biggest tits woman surely with a dick that big and a body like that

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Chad vs. Renee round 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would love to see official rankings of tit sizes and dick sizes across all TheTalkMan characters, haha

ranfallboyranfallboy6 months ago

Was late to this one but highly enjoyed it, this felt like a Old Lady and Thongs in all but name. Renee is up their now as one of my faves and love the whole Dr. White operation its a fun setting and new way of telling your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think you should start writing more than three positions in one sex scene. If these two people are as skilled in fucking as the buildup made them seem to be, surely you can write them fucking for hours in dozens of positions and cum more than twice.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Agreed. The built up made them both seem like sexual gods whose skills transcends what was human. They should've fucked far longer and cum way more times. And add some destruction too. After all they're under the supervision of the organization. Surely they would cover the two as they fuck for hours and hours on end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...