All Comments on 'Dr Wooden, Sex Therapist Ch. 02'

by Modestly

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Divorce the Selfish Bitch

I can never understand the whole cuck genre. Instead of this psycho babble coercion, pop the doctor with a right cross and dare him to call the cops. He can't. Take Samantha to a hotel, pay for a room and drop her off. Tell her you'll pick her up tomorrow afternoon. Go home and pack. Next day see a lawyer. Deliver the divorce papers as you drive her to an empty house. Have a good life bitch!!

1*. And that's only for the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You gave a warning, big fucking deal.

Cuckolding(you can't even spell it correctly) is a FETISH. Posting it in LW has earned you 1*.

Go away you idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Divorce the slut...

After he cuts the good doctors cock & balls off; guess who has the bigger package now ... lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dayammmm!

All whining about spelling, topic and genre aside, ........

If you're going to purport to tell a story, why not tell a story?

No stars, it was a lousy read.

I can't even treat it as wild fantasy, because the characters are one dimensional, the relationship, if you dare call it that, is a complete joke from the start and the cuck is in a constant, angry daze. Suspending belief won't work here, because there simply isn't anything reader an hang their hats on.

Sorry, just lousy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You need a brain surgery to take out all that crap that you have whitin your rotten skull

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oops

Guess you blew it huh? Proably not. Sitting there reading all of these negative comments with a smile on your face. Quite the egotist aren't you. Should at least put as much effort in your writing as your ego. Maybe then you could actually write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mmmmm.....

I think that hotwife/ cuckolding is a fabulous lifestyle for the right couple......but in this case I'd being sueing his ass for professional misconduct, then I'd divorce her & live happily ever after with my millions of $, import a submissive little asian & turn her into my dream hotwife

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'll comment if I bloody well want to.

Explain; exactly, what he loves about his wife? Why would he, or any other man, tolerate being in a marriage where the wife hates him?

Don't tell us that she loves him because talk is cheap. If she is cheating on him and laughing about it and laughing at him, then it is clear that she doesn't love him. That is fine, people fall out of love every day and get divorced. While he's at it, because his wife and their therapist were caught having sex, it is a lawsuit and loss of license for the doctor.

You want to write bullshit like this? Fine, but put it where it belongs: fetish or non-erotic and don't give us that crap about not commenting because you posted the warnings on the header, I'm not writing because its about cuckolding, I'm writing because its fucking crap and is stinking the place up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad little dick Anonymous please

leave the room this site is for adults and sane people. YOU you Anonymous

fag need a brain change

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the Last Anon

Noticed you diss the previous commenter but say nothing about the story. Can you spell TROLL? Talk about an asswipe. Did you read the story? Probably not. Just comment on the comments. LOSER! BTW This story probbly belongs in Fetish. Poorly written tripe if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't care what any of you think or if you like it or not. The bottom line is it takes a completely messed up non functioning brain to enjoy humiliation that way. If you do enjoy then yes there is something wrong going on your head. Rationalize all you want but this kind of behavior is disgusting and depraved and you have to be crazy to think it is not. Do some guys prefer to be thought of as disgusting, depraved and crazy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Author admits he is a sub with a small penis but yet has that ego and writes this crap! Can you say little man syndrome? People like this have a big attitude because they are so small they feel like a failure. It is the only way they know how to deal with it. Hey here is an idea dude, see a therapist.......fast!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ahh, it takes md back!

Excellent! There was a period in my life during which I gave myself over to my sexual addiction and was fortunate enough to be in circumstances which made it easy (Russia ) despite being older and overweight. I fucked literally hundreds of women who were mostly married or otherwise attached . I loved it!

My favorite slut was married to a man with a much smaller cock; I never tired of hearing her moan! Thanks for bringing back the memories!

You write well and have come to terms with letting your small dick define you; well done with that!

Oh, despite your caveat, you managed to stir the trolls up as well; always good for a laugh!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Thanks for the warning and thanks for the threat. But I don't respond well to threats and if you don't want criticism don't put your fetish shit here. I agree with FullCircle but after he leaves her at the hotel he should pack HER shit and change the locks - cancel the cards close the accounts and live a nice life.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Excellent Chapter

I cannot wait for hubby's next session. Now that he is in chastity. In a few weeks he will be dripping and leaking his goo from his full balls. Ready to please his wife, and the two Dr.s. Anything to get out of his cage for a bit to jerk off or be milked dry like a cow. Please hurry with the next one. He is one cuckold who will soon be pleasing stud men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Devilspy2001

Your a moron. You say the same thing in everyone of your comments. Like a fucking parrot. Macho bullshit stud cuck crap. Probably writing from your moms basement.This story was horrible. Belongs in Fetish with the rest of your ilk.Do you really think that this is that common? Fantasy or Fiction it sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Loving wives? Not to this guy. Fetish maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
do all humans

a favor and modestly stick your pen in your eye and take the non humans who like this crap with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fuck off

fuck off

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hate this type of story.

I really hate humiliation stories, nothing in this one in particular seems to be based on anything likely to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are a sick punk.

Like someone else suggested, fuck off little man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Don't comment on this story unless you've read the above warning.

Why do people think a warning that is given AFTER opening the story means anything, that it immunes them to criticism? It's like reading a sign that says "Don't open this door" you can only read after opening the door. Too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good idea, weak execution

Not as good as NTRMaster's "Marriage Counselor". The idea should be that this guy is inferior to his wife, and the Dr. (and the wife) if finally pointing this painful fact out to him. Also, the wife should be well-endowed, pronouncing the idea of "bigger is better" as a general rule and adding to the guy's humiliation. This is what makes NTR's story so effective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bad Idea, Bad Execution

Bad Story, Bad People. Bad Author. Bad Score, Bad Comments, Just Plain Bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Modestly, STRAIGHT??????

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE KIDDING YOU ASSHOLE!

If you seriously don't understand that you're gay, then take your useless life, cause the rest of it will just be misery

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Cuckold Has No H

That's as far as I got. Learn to spell at least the important words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice fantasy

Thanks for the good read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lots of angst in the comments.

Obviously a lot of closet cucks out there unable to deal with their emotions.

ChastizedChastizedover 10 years ago

That is one smoking hot, great story!

I'm eagerly awaiting part 3

allaboutcontrolallaboutcontrolover 10 years ago
Great story. Can't wait for next ch!

Great story. Can't wait for next ch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
don't look at my wagging tits, if you don't want to be offended by my public nudity.....

Really? No, really??

Well, I guess no one can say you didn't warn them.....but in a public forum you will get responses ranging from the base and visceral to the elevated and existential....well, it sounded high-toned, didn't it? Shit is still stinky.

So this is your fantasy. To humiliate and demean someone at any cost for the pleasure (enhanced by the feelings of power in the abuse) of the other.

Wow! I wanna be your BFF!...y'know, 'cause like, you got so much to offer!

PLEASE get some help! If any of your fantasy life spills over into the real world, you're gonna get messed up pretty bad. I don't recommend that. You're human....at least seem somewhat so, and therefore deserve not to get hurt......so stop hurting others!...even in your dreams, fool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In part 3...

maybe you can have Dr. Laslo get the husband to admit that he is a wimpy, weak, unloved, small-dicked loser aloud in therapy...while Dr. Wooden and his wife fuck just a few feet away and laugh at him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not

time to dump the slut

25cm25cmabout 4 years ago
Crap

These stories sucked

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Asshole

I read your warning, the one where you spelled cuckold as cuckold. Hard to take you seriously after that. BTW, your story sucked and I commented. What you going to do about it?

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

The two idiots are sued faster than they can think and the whore is divorced and publicly dismantled faster than she can fuck! What a nice scandal it will be when her family, friends and colleagues from the media find out what a whore she is! And the author, who is reflected on such perverted fantasies, hopefully find a woman who acts just like his whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad I missed chapter 1. What a piece of garbage. If you are going to write something then make it close to believable. The divorce would be over and done with from her cheating and the doctor would have no license and the lawsuit would be huge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous