Dr. York and Nicki Pt. 05 - T&A Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbj1996
lbj1996
27 Followers

York pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. They stayed like that until a knock came. The door opened and there was Taylor.

"The natives are restless." She said.

"Go. Go enjoy my sisters. Let them experience what I've had to myself until tonight." Nicole playfully shoved him away. He kissed her quickly and then walked to Taylor.

"Lead the way." York looked back one last time and winked at Nicole.

The first room he was taken to. Had two girls on their knees facing each other a foot apart.

"Hi. I'm Mackenzie and this is Makenzie. We like to share. Names. And everything else."

Taylor began to undress York. The Makenzies were both brunettes. Green eyes. B.cup tits. He recognized them from class they always sat front row and always together. York was made to stand between them. With Taylor at his side supporting him in case he needed it. Makenzie One in one motion swallowed York's dick. Makenzie Two buried her face in York's ass and began rimming his butt hole. How could York ever return to a normal life. Was he simply supposed to go to work tomorrow?

Taylor, his faithful hostess gently reminded him of her presence. She was gently rubbing his chest and pulling on his nipple. He turned to her and bent down to kiss her. Here he was. One girl on his dick. One on his ass. And one on his mouth. He hoped every one had teamed up. He couldn't handle forty separate visits. Daphne had clearly instructed Makenzie One. She was on his frenulum instantly and his cock responded in kind. York felt no pressure to hold back. Any pressure to impress he had already done. His only responsibility tonight was to be pleasured by everyone in the sorority. At a later date he promised himself he would return the favor to each one personally. He would start with Taylor. She had clearly earned it.

Without much hindrance York's hips began to buck as his orgasm started. Taylor held him tightly. Makenzie Two moved around front and Makenzie One pulled her mouth off to jerk him into both their faces. They did like to share. As York's streams of cum left his cock the Mackenzies made sure to equally share the spray of cum. York looked down to see them splattered with cum on their faces, on their tits and in their hair. Taylor reached down and scooped some onto her finger and licked it off like a lollipop.

"Yummy. Thank you Makenzies!"

"See tomorrow in class Dr. York!" They both said before they turned back the recycle other to lick the cum off.

York was led into the second room. Three girls this time. A blonde. A brunette. A redhead. B cup. C cup. D cup. Two girls had on strap on dildos. The third girl, the blonde was on all fours on a small setee. Taylor led York to the waiting blonde.

"Which hole do you want Dr. York?" Taylor asked.

"Dealer's choice."

"Yay!! Goodie!!" Taylor squealed. "Alexis' ass then it is! Olivia and Hannah can flip for which holes they want."

It didn't take long. Olivia got under Alexis and slid her dildo into Alexis' pussy. She had clearly already been warmed up. Hannah roughly thrust her dildo into Alexis's mouth. York stepped up to Alexis and slowly started to insert his cock into the waiting ass.

"Dr. York I analize my ass every night with a black dildo looking at your photo pretending it's your dick. Don't be shy. Fuck the shit out of me! I've waited too long for the real thing."

Alexis temporarily had taken her mouth off Hannah's dick to instruct him but she dove hungrily back onto the fake cock once again. York was done thinking. He was just fucking now. He shoved his dick into her ass and her anal ring opened to welcome his cock in and then closed tightly around it once he got in to the hilt. He could feel the dildo in her pussy. He began to match Olivia's rythym. When she pushed in he slid out. As she slid out he pushed in. It didn't take Alexis long to climax.

"Oh fucking shit Dr. York!! Oh my god fuck me hard! Fuck me!! Goddamnit!! Ungh!! Mmmmff ..."

Hannah had shoved her cock back into her mouth briefly shutting Alexis up. Taylor was behind York massaging his balls. She knelt down behind him and began to suck his whole ball sack into her mouth. This was unexpected. But he loved it. Between the ball sucking and Alexis's ass squeezing his dick he began the cum again. Alexis pushed back on his cock to get all of his cum into her ass.

"Yes please fill me with your cum. Fill my ass!"

And he did. Taylor stood up and pulled him off of Alexis. Olivia slid from underneath her and Hannah met her at Alexis's ass. The two of them began to lick the oozing semen from Alexis's ass. The lapped it up like kittens with a fresh bowl of milk. This was how York left them with Taylor leading him on to the next room.

"Can I catch my breath for a minute and use a bathroom?" York requested.

"Anything you want." Taylor replied while giving his ass a playful squeeze.

Taylor led him to the bathroom. York needed to urinate real bad.

"Allow me". Taylor stood behind him and held his dick for him while he pissed. "I've never helped a man pee before. That is a lot of pee!"

"Well there's been a lot of action on it!"

Taylor shook off the excess. Used a towel to clean him up a little and then led him back into the hallway.

"How many so far?" York asked.

"8", she replied matter of factly.

"32 more! How am I supposed to do that! And still make it to class on time in the morning?!"

"31 more. Nicole is not on the menu tonight. She gets you all to herself. She will never have to share unless you both agree. And I love to be shared. Just FYI!"

Taylor said with another playful squeeze of his ass. York had no doubt that Nicole had specially chosen Taylor to be his hostess. Which meant that sharing Taylor was already part of Nicole's plans.

The next room had only two young women in the room. But what a pair. They were introduced as Maddie and Sophia. Maddie was about 5'6". D cup tits. Auburn hair. She had an athletic build. Very shapely legs. Great ass. Dark brown eyes that went on forever. Sophia matched Maddie's body in every way except she was strawberry blonde and had ice blue eyes that looked like they had been carved from an iceberg. They were an incredible pair to look at. They were standing in front of a bright pink chaise. It was S shaped but vertically. They walked to York and took him by his hand and led him to the chaise. York sat down in the lower part of the chaise which meant his legs were elevated and his upper body slightly inclined. He didn't take up the whole chaise leaving room above his head and at his feet.

The center where his ass was was pretty low to the ground. It was here Maddie straddled him. Her feet firmly planted on the ground on either side of the chaise. She hovered above his cock looking down on him. Sophia straddled his as well but not his cock. She straddled his face. With only a little support from York she lowered her cunt to his waiting mouth. Maddie followed suit sinking her cunt down onto his cock swallowing it completely. Maddie and Sophia rode York wildly. There was no buildup they went from zero to one hundred instantly.

Maddie bounced up on York's dick using her ass muscles to squeeze his dick as she went up and down. The pressure she was able to exert was incredible. With her hands on his chest for leverage she rode him like a mechanical bull. York's dick plunging into her depths. Thickening with each plunge downwards.

"Ohhh gooddd Dr. York!! I love yourrrr dick! It's sooooo fuuuucking amazing! It's hitting alllllll the riiiiiiiiight ooohhhhhhh ummmmmm spots!! Madeie growled at him.

York couldn't respond because Sophia was smothering his mouth with her cunt. She too was riding his face with the same intensity Maddie was riding York's cock. Sophia ground her hips all over his face. Slathering his face with her pussy juices. Not to be left out Taylor was supporting Sophia's upper body. Holding close and kissing her deeply. Sophia interrupted her kisses to urge York onward.

"Fuck yesssss!! Dr. York eat my cunt! Drink all of my juice. Oh god yess that's my clit. Eat it! Make me cuuummmm! Ohhh mmmmm nnnghh! Oohhhh my assshole!!"

Maddie had leaned forward and pressed her face into Sophia's ass. Her tongue seeking and finding Sophia's anal hole. She maintained her frenetic pace on York's cock. York didn't have to do much. Except accept getting his brains fucked out. He was in heaven. He felt Maddie's cunt squeezing his dick more. He fel Sophia's clit harden in his mouth. He noticed an increase in flow from both of them.

"I'MMMMMM CUUUMMMMMINNNGGG UNGHHHHH!" Both Maddie and Sophia said in unison. Both girls came hard and flooded York's mouth and body. They were pouring like streams. Maddie continued to pump up and down on York. Sophia climbed down with Taylor's assistance. Maddie leaned down to kiss York now that his face free. She tasted Sophia as she kissed him. Sophia and Taylor took up positions on either side of York. All three girls took turns kissing York and each other. Sophia and Taylor spanking Maddie's ass urging her on to bring York to orgasm. It was the first time York held back. He wanted this fuck to last.

"Come on Maddie fuck me! Fuck me hard! Give me more of that cunt!" York demanded.

"Fuck him Maddie! Fuck him! Make him cum!" Sophia urged her on.

Maggie sat up some revealing her tits. Sophia and Taylor immediately attacked each breast with their mouths.

It was this sight that did it for York. Maddie's unrelenting cunt. Watching Sophia and Taylor sucking her tits was more than he could handle. York exploded into Maddie's pussy. What seemed like a gallon of cum flooded her pussy. Maddie collapsed on to York. Sophia and Taylor caressing her back. York kissing her gently. York made a special mental note of Maddie and Sophia. He hoped they would get to play again in the future. Taylor of course would always be welcome to join. The foursome stayed together for a short while. No one wanting the session to end. But Taylor remembered her duty and led York out of the room.

The next several hours became a wonderful hazy movie playing in York's mind. Except that it was real. Taylor led him to many more rooms. He got some breaks in between. Taylor let him take ten minute power naps a couple of times. His head often resting on her ample tits for pillows. He stopped trying to count rooms, remember names, hair color or tit sizes. There was everything position he could imagine and many he could not have imagined but would do again as soon as he got the chance. He fucked asses. He fucked mouths. He fucked tits. He fucked cunts. He had handjobs. He came on feet, faces, necks, tits, asses, tummies, backs, cheeks, hair, hands and eyes.

He watched these young women lick cum off his dick and off each other. He watched them smear each other with his cum. Watched them share it between their mouths. Slurping and sucking it out of pussies and asses, off tits and asses. Taylor ate the most cum. She ate every time he came. She couldn't get enough. No wonder Nicole had chosen her.

"Last room Dr. York. We saved the best and the easiest for last."

Taylor led him into the room several hours earlier they had eaten dinner. Gone were the tables and chairs. They were replaced with lots of cushions. All the girls were there. Sprawled out naked. All over each other. It was like a scene out of Caligula. And he was the emperor. A much more likable and kinder one though. With his entrance into the room everyone adjusted their position to laying on their back with their legs spread wide. They were so lose to one another their legs were getting intertwined and it was hard to tell who's leg belonged to who. They all faced the stage and the enormous photo of York on the wall. Taylor led York to the plush leather chair on stage. York sat obediently and gazed out onto all of the pussies staring back at him. Taylor took up a spot down front almost in front of him. The spot right in front of him was occupied by Nicole. He knew that cunt out of a plethora of cunts.

And then they began. Hands made made their way to pussies. Not always their own. At least that's what it lookd like to York. The aroma of warm wet pussy began to fill the room. York had never smelled anything sweeter. York was too tired to jerk off. Thankfully. He could focus all of his attention on the young ladies laid out in front office of him. Small groans began to emanate from the group. At first unintelligible. But then he could make out what they were saying. They were saying his name!

"Dr. York." Over and over he heard it. He tried to follow it around the room but it was too difficult. Mixed in with grunts and squeals it was the most amazing sound. It took on its own form. It stopped sounding like individual voices but one collective polyphonic voice. Different pitches. Different tones. Different volumes. Different intensities. But all growing in unison. It was the best choir performance ever. York was mesmerlzed. As were the young ladies. Then the first orgasms happened momentarily disrupting the choir. Then more of them would hit at once. It became contagious. Soon it seemed like they were all coming at once. Some were squirting into the air and onto their nearest sister. Some were shoving fingers into their cunts or their closest neighbor. The squeals, grunts, yelps, and yelling of DR YORK!! DR. YORK! must have been heard outside. The choir started to subside and the room became quiet.

But then a noise caught his attention and York looked down front. Nicole had not orgasmed yet. Beautiful girl. She had held out. She wanted her voice to be heard separately by him. She was furiously rubbing her clit. York came off the stage. The girls around her moved to make room. They knew where he was headed and they didn't want to be in the way. York knelt in front of her and slid his cock into her thobbing pussy.

"Aieeee. Shiiittt. Yessssss!" Was all Nicole said as York filled her with his cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him on top of her.

"Fuck me good my beautiful black prince!"

And he did. With 39 onlookers York gave his best performance of the night. York pumped into her with amazing power and speed. Nicole was his inspiration. He'd never tire with her. He'd never lack motivation. He'd never lack strength. York just pumped and pumped into her until she began to shake underneath him as her pussy exploded with an enormous orgasm. York followed quickly behind her. Grunting one last time and empty his seed into her warm cunt he collapsed on top of her. He lay there barely conscious and then slid to her side. She rolled over and he held her tightly.

It was only then that they noticed the room was completely empty. The girls, her sisters gave her the single most important message. She was always his first. They were mere substitutes when she was unable to be there for him. They would never get in her way. They would never express jealousy. They would never compete for his attention over her. Maybe with each other. With him she was not their equal. She was generous enough to share. They would not ask for more than they were already generously given. York and Nicole started slipping into a deep sleep. The sun was already starting to come up. York's last thought was "today will be my worst teaching day ever!" And then he was out.

lbj1996
lbj1996
27 Followers
12