Dr. York and Nicki Pt. 06 - The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbj1996
lbj1996
27 Followers

Red ran around to have first taste of the mixture. It was heavenly. Sweet. Salty. Gooy. Warm. It was like the best sea salt caramel even if the color didn't match. Red scooped up some and went to Nicole's face to feed it to her. Nicole hungrily drank York's cum from her hand. She swished it all around in her mouth. Tasting all of its texture and flavor. She could live on this alone she thought. Meanwhile Red went back to York and devoured his not yet soft dick. She wanted to clean his cock completely. She licked the whole outside. Made it look like it had never been in an ass. She sucked the head of his cock trying to get out what little cum was left. His cock covered in Nicole's pussy juice and leaking a little salty cum she drank from his dick as if it had all the answers to the universe. How could life get any better than this.

Oh wait! His cock in her ass! She remembered what Daphne had taught them. The sure way to revive his cock back to life. Red dropped to her knees in front of York and pulled the skin down on his dick to fully reveal the head of his cock. She went straight for his frenulum. She didn't stop to care if York was tired. She looked up at him. He stared down at her still in a trance. She would need him to explain to her one day where his mind was at when he went into his fuck trance. She didn't want to disturb him now. Not when he hadn't yet unleashed on her asshole. Plenty of time for talking later.

York continued to just stare at this beautiful lioness sucking on the bulb of his cock. She flicked his frenulum with her tongue while she rubbed her thumb on the bulb. Ever since Daphne first did that to him in Chicago he'd become addicted to this particular kind of cock play. Daphne called it edging. Every member of the sorority had mastered it. No matter how tired he was and no matter how many times he had cum the edging rejuvenated his cock to full life.

"If you want full control of him stick your tongue down the hole in his cock and rub his frenulum with your thumb." Nicole whispered in Red's ear.

She had slid down to the end of the bed to get a closer look of Red's mouth on York's cock. Red followed her advice. She slid her mouth to be right on top of his dick. She moved her thumb to his frenulum. While rubbing his version of the g-spot she penetrated his euretha with her tongue. Wow what a response from York. He grabbed handfuls of her hair and tried to shove his cock through the back of her throat.

"OOOOOH FUUUUCK RED!! RED!! RED!! REDDDDDD!"

She owned him. At least for now. She wanted to be owned by him more than to own him. This was just insurance of his determination to resize her asshole. Nicole slipped around behind him and slapped his ass hard. York didn't realize how much he liked getting slapped. It sent ripples of pleasure through his whole body but most importantly through his dick. Nicole ran her fingernails down one cheek while she slapped the shit out of the other cheek. All of this stimulation had York fucking Red's mouth wildly. Red came off his dick with a pop of suction. She slapped his rock hard cock and grabbed it with her finger nails. Nicole's were dug in his ass and Red's were in his cock. These two young women had complete control of him and he could not have been more happy. All of it was making him feel like a wild animal. He didn't care. He wanted to fuck and they knew it.

"I ...MUST...FUCK ...YOU!!" He growled at Red. "NOW!"

Nicole peered our from behind York to see Red silently staring at York. Her hand still wrapped around his dick. But she did nothing. Frozen by York's command. Nicole had never heard that tone in York's voice before. What had they done to him. What had they created. She secretly wished she was the one about to get fucked. This was going to be epic. And for York that meant it would be beyond their comprehension. Lucky Red!

But Red needed help first. She was mesmerized by that voice. It was as if god had spoken directly to her. Nicole went over to Red and peeled Red's fingers off of York's cock. York stood silently staring at the two of them. His rock hard cock bigger and harder than Nicole had ever seen it. She turned Red around and got her onto the bed on all fours. Red came out of her trance and pulled Nicole to her.

"No matter what don't stop him. Let him fuck me until he passes out. And what you did behind him just now keep doing it. I want everything he has to give. Everything."

Then she kissed Nicole sweetly as if she was going away on long trip. Maybe she was. Bon Voyage Nicole thought. Red turned and looked at York who was fixated on her ass like a predator about to attack from the shadows.

"DO IT! FUCK ME! GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!"

She tried to match his voice. It must have worked beause with steely determination he stepped up to her ass and plowed his cocked down into her winking asshole. Oh shit Red thought I'm going to need a new ass after this. She knew she would never be the same. York didn't waste time building up momentum. He went straight into jack hammer mode on Red's ass. Nicole did as she was asked. She slapped his ass as hard as she could in rhythm with his fucking. While also digging her nails into his other cheek. If she was hurting him he didn't give any indication. So she continued. Lucky Red she thought again.

York became an incredible fucking machine. Red's ass was taken to new planes of existence with his magnificent cock hammering away into her. She reached back with one had to rub her clit. She was as insatiable as he was. Away York pounded and pounded and pounded. Nicole slappng and scratching. She wanted to take a bite out of his ass but it was moving to fast. Red was grinding her hips as hard as she could. York had a hold of her strap on her waist to give himself extra leverage for every penetrating thrust. All three wished they could see themselves from the outside of themselves. It would be the best porn scene ever.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" York bellowed.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!" Red squealed.

Nicole stayed quiet. She was just a helper in this scene. Plus their noises were so hot it made her pussy drip.

"FUCK ME HARDER! HARDER!!" Red begged him.

Somehow York managed to fuck her harder. York's body was covered in sweat. Every muscle flexing to fuck his lioness as best as he could. In and out his dick penetrated her asshole. Her anal ring opening to let him in but resisting his withdrawals. Red had great control of her butthole. She was determined to drain him dry. She didn't want a drop of cum left in his dick. But he didn't seem to be anywhere near completion. His dick kept getting harder and harder with each passing minute. Had she taken on more than she could actually take. She told Nicole not to stop him. She was on her own. She was going to take it all. She would prove to him that she was like no other woman he would ever have.

He might have the strongest intimate feelings for Nicole. A bond no one would could sever. But she would be his animal spirit. Nicole had his soul but she would have his body. She would bring out his basest instincts and she would be the only one who could contain it. She would accept him in his rawest form. And she would let him know right now just how much.

"FUCK ME HARDER YOU BIG BLACK BUCK!!"

Nicole stopped momentarily and looked at Red. Was she crazy!? Calling York that. She stepped over to her and slapped her hard in the face. It provoked exactly what Red hoped. She knew Nicole coming to his defense would be the biggest aphrodisiac for York and for her.

"How dare you!" Nicole growled at her.

"FUCK YOU BITCH! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?"

Nicole slapped her hard again across her face. Red became a wild animal herself. Ignoring Nicole. Bellowing to be fucked.

"I'M YOUR FUCKING WHORE!! FUCK MY GODDAMN ASS HARDER!! GIVE IT TOO ME YOU BLACK BUCK!!

Nicole grabbed a handful of Taylor's hair and jerked her head backwards. Hissing in Taylor's ear.

"You are one crazy bitch! Never talk to him that way again!" And she slapped Taylor's ass.

"I'LL CALL HIM ANYTHING I WANT. HE'S MINE NOW! I OWN HIM! HE'S MY BLACK STUD!" Taylor sneered at Nicole.

"NO!! I OWN YOU!! I AM HERS!! ALWAYS!!"

York's voice was more animal than human. Hearing York defend her like that made Nicole want him more than ever. She wanted to rip Taylor from his grip and offer herself up as a replacement. His declaration came from a deep instinctual place. A raw place. So this was York at his most honest self. And this is how he felt about Nicole. This is what Taylor wanted from York. She wanted Nicole to know this about York. And she wanted York to know who was able to bring it out of him. His beloved Red. He would be indebted to her for this moment.

York did not hold back. Red's words pushed him into a new state of PBT I and mental consciousness. He lost all obvious consciousness. He was just fucking this now seemingly very angry red headed lioness. She would get everything he had. More than he knew he had.

"MORE MOTHERFUCKER!! MORE!!" Red was wild.

Glaring and bellowing at Nicole. She really sounded like she meant what she said. She did want everything York had to give. Well she was getting it. She clearly knew how to get York to transform into a literal fucking animal. York didn't know York had it in him. Maybe he didn't know either. Maybe Red tapped into something brand new that only she knew how to access. Once again Nicole had underestimated her friend. She kissed Red deeply. She wanted her attention. She wanted Red to know she had done enough and she needed to bring York out of his trance. It worked. The wildness in her eyes subsided. Red reached back to run her hands down York's chest. The abrupt change in her behavior got his attention.

"You may cum now." She said sternly but softly. "Fill me up".

Nicole couldn't believe the control Red yielded over him. York slipped out of his trance enough to feel like a person and feel the intense feeling in his groin that he was unable to notice enough before. Now that he was human again he couldn't hold back the inevitable. His orgasm came hard and fast.

"Unnngggggggg!!" And with that he unleashed a mountain of sperm into Red's ass. She tightened her grip on his cock so he couldn't pull out but also served to squeeze out every drop of cum. Shot after shot of hot sticky cum filled her ass. It was everything she had wanted. Her ass was hot from the inside. From all the fucking and now with all of his cum.

York slid out of her ass finally when she relaxed her ass enough and he collapsed onto the bed completely spent. Each girl slid on either side of him and snuggled up next to him. They each draped a leg over him and ran their fingers up and down his body. Playfully tickling his cock. Their hands intertwined on his dick. Slowly they stroked it together staring into each other's eyes. York lay between still breathing heavily. He was too tired to even look down at these two beautiful goddesses laid across him. His dick was still semi hard. Red slid up closer to his face without relinquishing her hand on his cock.

"Come now!" Was all she said. Sternly but just loud enough for Nicole to hear as well.

York groaned and his body jerked. Amazingly one hot long stream of cum spewed from his cock. Nicole voraciously lapped it up like a puppy. This was control. Control she wanted. She wanted Red to teach her how to control York like this. Nicole didn't realize she had more control over him than this.

"Cum now!" She said again. And again beyond all comprehension York groaned and spewed another long hot stream of cum. But this time Red positioned herself so that it was aimed right at her face. It hit her in the chin, lips, eye and hair. Nicole went to her to lick it off. Thankfully Red showed York some mercy and gave no more commands of his body.

York thought to himself Red was less less lioness and more sorceress. Damn Red she devil. He loved it. But just before he drifted off to sleep he made a note that he and Red would have a talk about her language. He would want more of it. But only from her and only when he was fucking her asshole. Then all three fell asleep.

lbj1996
lbj1996
27 Followers