Dr. York and Nicki Pt. 10 - Mackenzies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soooo is there any left to share MC?" MJ asked innocently.

"Is there any left from last night?" MC replied. She pretended to sound angry.

But she crawled over to kiss MJ. Even though she had swallowed all of it York's scent was still in her moth. MJ kissed her deeply drinking in York's taste from her mouth. York lay there as the two girls lay across him kissing each other. They began to absentmindedly play with his cock. He lay back and let them enjoy his as their toy. He drifted off into a light sleep. He wasn't sure how much time had passed but he woke to a vagina resting carefully on his mouth and another vagina sliding up and down on his dick. He could hear them kissing. He could easily spend the whole weekend just like this. He reached his hands up to pull the pussy closer so he could eat it. He heard a squeal of delight.

"Yay!! He's awake!! Mmmmm yessss eat my pussy!!" MJ said.

"No shit he's awake. His cock just expanded at least two more inches into my fucking cunt! Oh god what a dick!!" MC growled.

York pumped into MC matching her downward thusts. He could feel MJ's hand on his belly as she rubbed MC's clit. York's tongue sucking on MJ's clit. All three of them in perfect sync. Increasing their pace and pressure collectively. After several more minutes they climaxed together. Groaning and grunting and then collapsing into one heap of naked sweaty flesh.

"Well I do love this but I promised you ladies a complete weekend. I know a great place to do this all over again. You ladies up for a change of scenery?"

"YES!!" They said together.

York peeled himself away to go pack lunches to take with them. The girls put on some clothes. Their spandex bottoms. Their tops consisted of basically a large bandana wrapped around their tits. They hurriedly put together some food to eat on the way. York threw on hiking shorts, boots and a T-shirt and a baseball hat.

"I usually hike up to the waterfall but it's a long hike and I'd like to conserve our energy for other activities." He said with a wink and a pat on their perky asses. "So if you ladies don't mind we'll take your Jeep. I'll drive. There's an old logging trail that is pretty rugged. It should be a fun drive up to the waterfall."

The girls cheered and piled into the Jeep. MC calling shotgun much to MJ's disappointment. York put the cooler packed with food and drinks into the back and strapped it down. He hopped in the drivers seat. Buckled up and sped off away from the cabin. It was about a 45 minute drive but it was anything but boring. The Jeep handled the rugged terrain beautifully. York made a note that he would have to get a Jeep for himself. When York finally rounded the last bend on the trail the setting took the girls breath away. Before them was a 50 foot waterfall set amongst sheer rock cliffs that were mixtures of red and orange sediment. Old oak trees were all around. The falls themselves emptied into a large deep lagoon. Large boulders were scattered along the shore and one enormous one in the center of the lagoon. The sun lighting up the whole scene. It almost didn't seem real it was so perfect. Birds chirped happily. If eden was a real place this is what it would look like. Stretching away from the lagoon and the falls was a open grass field dotted with colorful wildflowers. Butterflies and hummingbirds making their way amongst them.

The girls climbed out of the Jeep silently and took in the beauty around them. The girls took off their clothes as if their clothing was disrespectful to the pureness of their surroundings. They walked around quietly. York watched them as he unloaded the Jeep. He laid out the blanket and reclined content to let the girls explore. They came back to him a few minutes later.

"This place is heaven!" MJ whispered. The sound of the waterfall providing a hushed roar in the background.

"Is this part of your property too?" MC asked.

"Yes. It's what sealed the deal. But they made me promise I would never build in this spot. So I make sure it stays pristine. I don't even sleep up here. I don't want the wildlife to be disturbed This is theirs more than anything."

The girls reclined leaning on York so they could continue to gaze around the area. The ate their lunch solemnly and just relaxed. There was no need to rush. York admired that they both appreciated the purenes of the area. But the pureness called to them. Urged them to be in commune with it. Their desire for each other building. They wrapped themselves in on each other. The girls peeling off York's clothes. They caressed, stroked, squeezed, fondled and rubbed each other to complete fulfillment. York stood up and took them by the hand and led them to the water. He walked into the water and began to swim to the large boulder in the middle of the pool. The girls followed. The water was only a little cold as the sun had heated it up. The sandy bottom combined with the mountain water made the lagoon clear all the way to the bottom. The lagoon was about 20 feet deep at its deepest point.

York climbed onto the rock. His muscles glistening under the sun. The girls laying down on the rock on either side of him. They were like lizards sunbathing. The sun having heated the rock and now heating them. Their skin dried quickly and the water was replaced by beads of sweat.

MJ was the first to roll over onto York. She kissed him deeply as he entered her pussy. Pumping methodically into her York and MJ easily established a perfect rhythm. One that made it seem like they could keep it up for forever. The only noise was the waterfall. All three wanting nature to be their soundtrack to their passion. They didn't want to dull it with their grunts and yells. Plenty of opportunity for that at the cabin. MJ came deeply and quietly. Her moans of delight muffled by York's mouth. York followed quickly after her. Emptying himself deep into her pussy. They held each other for the longest.

Then all three slipped into the cool water and swam over to the waterfall. They carefully climbed the rocks and drenched themselves under the much cooler water pouring down on their naked bodies. They embraced each other and kissed deeply. MC positioned herself in front of York. Her back to him. He slid his cock into her pussy pressing against her perfect ass. MJ supported her in the front as York pumped into her. MJ kissing MC and rubbing her clit. MC returning the favor. York stroked harder and faster into MC. His passion growing. His desire building watching these beautiful young ladies kissing. York held onto MC's tits for leverage. The water beating down on them relentlessly but with a rhythm that inspired York's motions. It wasn't long before they each came. They stood under the water for a while. Letting it wash all care away. Then they slipped back into the pool which seemed even warmer now and swam back to the rock. All three falling asleep happily. York holding each girl in his arms. This is how life should be he thought as he drifted off.

York, MC and MJ woke after their nap. They spent the rest of the afternoon swimming in the lagoon and sunbathing on the large rock. They felt as if they were the only people in the world. They reluctantly made the decision to head back to the cabin when York reminded them that the ride down wouldn't be fun in the dark. They packed up the Jeep and headed back down to the cabin. When they got back to the cabin the sun was just starting to dip down. York told the girls to go rest and he would get dinner ready. When York went into the cabin to get the girls for dinner he found them feasting on each other wrapped in a 69 position. MJ on the bottom. MC's ass facing the doorway. Neither girl noticed York standing in the doorway stroking himself.

"Ohhhhh MJ mmmmm yessss eat my cunt!"

MC purred as she ground her pussy into MJ's face. York assumed MC was finger fucking MJ by her body movements. MJ's moans muffled due to the pussy filling her mouth. York walked over to them quietly. He slid his cock into MC as it rested on MJ's face. His balls coming to rest perfectly on her eyes.

"What the fuck!" MC exclaimed as she spun her head around to see York standing there. "Well mmmm this is ahhhhhh great ohhhh surprise." She moaned as York began stroking into her cunt.

MJ didn't hesitate or even act surprised with the cock suddenly resting on her face. She began to immediately lick his shaft and suck on York's balls as they moved in and out of reach of her tongue. York's cock taking on the taste of MC's pussy the more he fucked her. York grabbed MC's hips for better leverage to fuck her harder.

"Damn your cunt is so tight!"

York groaned in pleasure. Stroking long deep thrusts into MC. MC matching his thrusts by pushing back onto him. Burying his cock all the way to the hilt each time.

"Oh fuck yess!! I love your thick black cock! Fuck me harder!!"

MC begged while still finger fucking MJ's cunt. York pulled his cock all the way out and slid it all the way into MJ's mouth. MC added all four fingers into MJ's pussy and began to suck her clit hard. She knew the sooner MJ came the sooner York would return his cock to her pussy. York throated fucked MJ. He was so deep he could feel her tongue on his balls. He would have cum right then but he wanted to fill Mc's pussy. MJ's muffled groans and increased wiggling underneath MC let him know she was close to orgasm. It didn't take long. York left his cock in her throat as she came. Her muffled screams and groans reverberating through York's cock. That was his cue to return back to MC's cunt. He slid his saliva coated cock into her waiting pussy. He slammed his cock in and out of her cunt. Slapping her ass. MJ slipping down a little so she could lick MC's clit. MC begging for all York and MJ could give her.

"EAT MY CUNT FUCK MY CUNT! HARDERRRR!! DEEEPERR!! FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!"

York slapped her ass in rhythm with his fucking. Hard. Each smack sending sharp tingles through MC's body.

"FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS!! I'MMMMMMMM CUMMMMING!! AIEEEEEEE!"

York didn't stop fucking and MJ didn't stop sucking MC's clit. MJ reached her hands up to grab a hold of York's ass. MC turned and leaned back grabbing a hold of York's waist. Her face close to his. She begged him for his seed.

"Fucking cum in meeee!! Please fill meee up!! I need all of you!"

York pumped her hard. MJ slipped a hand to his balls and squeezed hard triggering York's orgasm. He groaned heftily and emptied himself deep in MC's pussy. She leaned back so she could kiss him as his cock twitched in her pussy. She didn't break their embrace until she was sure he was completely empty.

"Dinner is ready." York said breathlessly.

The three of them sat outside and ate dinner with the setting sun. As the darkness enveloped them they heard the woods around them come alive with night creatures. Owls. Bats. Insects. Fireflies. Nocturnal mammals. It was all surreal as it was back at the waterfall. They sat quietly for some time. The night sky became so dark and without any moonlight the universe opened above them. York got up to turn on the jacuzzi. Without a word the girls stood up and removed their clothing. They embraced York and helped him undress. They stood naked under the star lit sky absentmindedly stroking and caressing each other. York led them to the jacuzzi. He got in first and then each girl got in next to him. Their wet bodies now glistening in the night.

MC and MJ reached under the water for his cock. Stroking him and fondling his balls. York went back and forth between the two of them kissing them passionately on the mouth or sucking on their tits that floated in the water. MC was the first to straddle York. York lifted himself to a higher seated position so that she was just out of the water when she lowered herself onto his cock. MJ squeezing her ass and kissing York. MC lowering her tits so York could go back and forth between sucking her tits and kissing MJ. MJ occasionally joining in on the tit sucking. MC bounced up and down on York's cock. The water between them making the sounds of waves hitting the shore.

"Your cock is the most perfect thing in the universe. I wish it could live in me forever."

MC whispered to him. Squeezing her cunt muscles to make her point. York groaned in appreciation. He grabbed and squeezed her ass. Burying his tongue in her mouth. MJ rubbing his chest and sucking on MC's tits. They continued fucking deep and hard for a while. Their moans of pleasure mixing in with the nocturnal animal sounds. MJ slid her hand under the water between York and MC to rub her clit. MC squealing in delight.

"Ohhhh mmmmm yessss make meeee cummmmm MJ!" She begged as she picked up her pace on York's cock. MJ responding with her own increased pace. York lay back and enjoyed the seen. MC bouncing up and down on him. Her tits swaying in the night. Her eyes almost glowing with the reflection off the water. It didn't take MJ long to bring her to her climax. and grabbed her own tits and pulled on her nipples as her orgasm racked her body.

"YES YES YES YES YES OHHHHH GOD YESSSSSS I'M CUMMMMMMING!!"

She bellowed out into the night. The echoes reverberating around them in the woods. It was intoxicating. She collapsed onto York. Kissing him passionately. MJ reached her hand under MC's ass to find York's balls. She began to massage and squeeze them. York continued to pump into MC. He held her tight as he pumped his cock deep and hard into her. His own orgasm reaching completion. MC matched his thrusts with her downward hip movements. York came hard as MJ squeezed his balls empty.

"Oh fuck yes!! Take all my cum sweet girl!" He raspily said to MC.

"Fill me up my sweet black prince. Give me all of your seed." She begged.

MJ slid next to them to join them in kissing. MC and York including her in their embrace. MC slowly continuing to rise and fall on York's softening cock. Eventually coming to rest quietly on him. MJ allowed York a few minutes to regain his strength. She slowly stroked his cock under the water. Stirring it back to life. MC joined in the stimulation. MJ stood up and walked to the other side of the jacuzzi. She place her hands on the edge and with her back to York she looked over her shoulder to him.

"We've been here all this time Dr. York and you haven't done me the pleasure of fucking my asshole. I think I've waited long enough."

She rested on the edge of the jacuzzi and bent her knees a little which helped make her ass spread open a little wider. Her wet pink rosebud asshole glistening in the starlight. York rose without a word and moved to her waiting ass. His fully erect cock drawing him to her dark hole. When he got to her he placed his hands on her hips and spread her ass cheeks even further. He began to gather large amounts of saliva in his mouth which he then began to discharge onto the crack of her ass. As it dripped down MC rubbed it into MJ's asshole with her finger with one hand and with the other massaged it into York's growing cock. She guided York's cock to MJ's winking rosebud. York pressed the tip of his cock to her opening.

"Give me your sweet black cock! Fill my asshole with your cock cream!" MJ begged him.

"It is your cock to command my dearest Mackenzie."

And with that York slid his cock into her waiting ass. It took MJ's breath away. His cock was so big in her that she could feel it pressing on her vagina walls. MC slid her hand under MJ and began to rub her clit as York stroked rhythmically in and out of her ass.

"Mmmmm fuck yesssss! Your cock is magnificent!" MJ moaned.

York wordlessly continued to fuck her ass. The occasional grunt or moan escaping his lips. He was lost in the sensations of MJ's ass gripping his cock better than any handjob he'd ever had. Her entire ass tunnel surrounded his cock and gripped it as if in suspension. The feeling was unbelievable. York lost himself in her ass. He looked up at the night sky with the shape of the galaxy spreading above him and he knew this was the meaning of life. Nothing was more important than these feelings of pleasure and passion. Billions of stars, life itself over billions of years evolved for this. York wanted to enjoy all of it. He fucked MJ's ass deep and fast. Both their passions increasing. MC embracing him in a kiss as she continued to rub her friend's pussy. York pulled at MJ's shoulders pulling her closer to him. He directed her gaze upwards into the night sky. MC following her gaze. York stroking MC's pussy. Not wanting her to be left out. All three of them gazing at the heavens. Moaning and groaning loudly. MJ cumming first. Her vagina contractions causing increased pressure in her ass and on York's dick. MC followed soon after. York's hand knew her body too well and there was no need to restrain herself. She came all over his hand. Satisfied she was done York returned his hands to MJ's hips. Still gazing up at the heavens he pumped fast and hard into MJ. MC reaching behind him to stroke his balls but to also slip a finger into his ass. This put York over the edge. He came in waves into MJ. Filling her up as she had requested. He held both girls tightly against him. His cock sliding out of her ass MJ turned to face him. The three of them kissing and fondling one another. They slipped out of the jacuzzi and went into the cabin and fell asleep in front of the fire.

MC and MJ woke the next morning a little sad since they knew they were all headed back after breakfast. Their dream weekend with York coming to an end. York called to them from the kitchen. They went in to see a feast set before them.

"Figured this would sustain you all the way back to campus." York said cheerfully. "Come sit. Sit." He continued.

The frowns on their faces gave York a sense of what they were feeling.

"So I have a little surprise for you ladies." He again said cheerfully.

"We get to stay here forever and never have to go back?" MC replied grumpily.

"Well not exactly. Nicole and I talked before I left to meet you all up here. And we felt it was only fair for the three of us to meet up here once a month. Would you ladies be okay with that?" York smiled at them.

Both girls cheered stripped what little clothing they had on and rushed at York. Pulling off his shorts and forcing him into a chair. They showered him in kisses. Kissing turned to fondling. Fondling turned to stroking. Stroking turned the sucking. Sucking turning into fucking. When they were all satisfied then the girls happily and cheerfully ate their breakfast. The whole time planning their future visits. They packed up and closed up the cabin. The girls jumped into their Jeep and left as they came. Topless and blaring music. York wondered if they would drive all the way back to campus that way.

12