Draga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Draga was finally finished, he lifted the sheathed girl and carried her to her bed and waited for the last of his cum to exit her mouth, then laid her down. For the first time in hours, he removed his massive horse cock from her ass. A torrential flow of cum followed his exit, leaving her asshole stuck open with the circumference of a grapefruit.

"Sissy boi there will have to wear diapers for awhile, I think. That ain't closing up anytime soon." The succubus joked as she stepped up beside Draga at the foot of the bed. "I gotta hand it to you Draga, you sure know how to fuck someone senseless."

He turned his face towards Lilianna, her eyes electric with arousal. "You should clean my cock whore." His hand pressed gently on her shoulder, and she followed his pressure with no resistance.

Lilianna was now kneeling in front of Hell's bastard and licked her lips. "With pleasure." She purred. In one fluid motion she engulfed his massive, but softening cock, straight to his balls. Her throat had sprouted hundreds of tongues that flicked and licked the rough surface of his cock, making sure every ounce of his essence was absorbed. Powerful suction dragged the last of his cum from deep within his shaft and balls. Draga moaned in appreciation.

He preferred his mortal sissies, but a skilled succubus was a pleasure he could succumb to. His cock had long been clean, but then Lilianna took the opportunity to enjoy his angelic gift. She moaned over his girth, her tongues licking him from balls to head. Her eyes glowed red as she could feel him hardening in her throat.

"Perhaps I will have use of you yet." The demon mumbled in pleasure. The succubus turned it up as sections of her throat gripped along his massive shaft and spun in circles over his thick shaft. Her tongue snaked out the side of her mouth and slithered over his balls as they re-filled with his cum. Her hands gripped his muscular ass under his wings, willing him deeper still, in her mouth. "You do that well Lilianna." He muttered.

The succubus froze as he used her name. She would've smiled if her mouth wasn't already stretched out around his cock. She pulled back, almost painfully slow, making sure she worshipped every inch as it was released from her mouth. With a final kiss on the engorged head, she stood and put her hands on his chest. "So, what was that you said about making it worth my while?" Her thick lips formed into a sultry smile; her eyes glowing.

"I am of my word." The red demon casually spoke. "What is it you seek from me... Lilianna."

She shivered when he used her name again. She looked to the bed and motioned to the passed-out sissy with a huge smile. "I want what she got." She stepped back and pulled him to the middle of the room, swaying her amazing ass from side to side. She stopped at her destination and turned around.

Draga could see her transformation. She now sported a 3-inch cock with a tiny set of balls tucked underneath. It looked even more ridiculous on her 6.5ft frame. He looked up to her smiling face.

"I know what my big bad demon likes." She teased. And unlike goth girl here, you have no need to hold back. In fact, I'd love to feel you pound me through this floor." She lowered herself to her hands and knees, dropping her head so her ass stuck up as the perfect target. "Wreck my ass you bastard... I dare you." Her tongue slithered around her plump lips.

Julianne stirred to the feeling of her bed shaking and the sound of... was that rhino's fighting? Her body ached so good from the inside. She smiled at her discomfort, vaguely remembering the extensive sodomy session with a demon, like it was some kind of erotic dream. Her eyes slowly came in to focus as the sounds grew louder. She lifted her head slightly to look off the bed and she could make out some movement just behind her. With a little more effort, she turned her head further and her mind struggled with what she saw.

In the middle of her dorm room, two very large red and black figures were fornicating. The violence of the scene would have been off putting if the female looking demon was screeching in pleasure as another massive demon with horns like a bull, was beating her rearend. It was the most existential hate fuck she ever saw. He was pulling her head back by her horns, smashing, what looked like a real-life horse-cock in and out of her upturned ass.

"HARDER! HARDER DRAGA! DEMOLISH MY ASS!"

Draga stopped mid thrust. "Conscious of the internal lips and suction she was adding to his throbbing cock. He wrapped his massive demonic hand around the succubus's throat and squeezed. "You will forsake the theatrics Hell's whore! If you truly desire my offering, you will accept it as it is. You will never take my soul you bitch!"

All the extra sensations discontinued immediately. Draga felt nothing but the hot walls inside the whore's ass. "Tis but a habit." She strained to speak around his fingers on her throat. Use me as you see fit... Draga."

The 8ft semi-demon took note of her words and slowly released her throat. "And use you I will slut! Prepare yourself!"

Lilianna's eyes were as wide as dinner plates as she felt his cock expand in its girth, challenging even her body's limit. With on hand, he grabbed her horn and with the other her wrapped it around the base of her tail, pulling her ass up for better penetration. In one violent thrust he impaled the sex demon, sheathing the biggest cock her body had ever experienced.

"OH SATAN!" She screeched. "Do it! Use me Draga! Use me for your personal pleasure!" She meant what she said, even though his personal needs were feeding hers ten-fold.

"You're mine now Lilianna! I am your master now!"

"YES! YES! YES... MASTER!"

Julianne put her head back on the bed, overcome by her fatigue. She smiled as she began to drift off again. "I must stop watching so much Hentai porn... it's giving me weird dreams." She whispered into the sheets.

EPILOGUE

It had been months since his visit to the mortal plain and the debauchery he consumed at the expense (and pleasure) of the gothic sissy. It had also been the same amount of time since he last saw Lilianna. There was no denying the change of emotion he had for the Dark Lord's whore. She brought him a great deal of pleasure, no small measure considering his disdain for the dark side. He knew Lucifer would not be pleased with her failure of purchasing the mortal's soul. She was sloppy and came unprepared for the inconvenience of the unfinished spell. Draga smiled to himself as he relived her verbal account of his conquest that night.

Despite Lilianna's failure, they shared hours of pleasure, practically destroying the mortal's place of habitation. It was no small task to distinguish his fires of passion and it was not forgotten by the monstrous semi-demon. The Dark Lord will not be pleased... not just for the failure of the mortal's soul, but for degrading herself to the spoils of something like the bastard demon. Without a doubt, Draga knew she would suffer at the hands of his dissatisfaction.

Once again, the red demon found himself in his very familiar perch, leaning against the dead oak tree. Looking... looking for something. Anything. The real torture of purgatory was the monotony of nothing. He longed to fight, fuck or at minimum, cause havoc, but alas his options here were few and far between. It had been years since he last ventured to God's kingdom. His chest crackled with amusement as he recalled the glorious battle he started and the fair, innocent angel he defiled before he was expelled. Perhaps it was time to knock on that door again.

As the thought drifted in his mind his sixth sense perked up. Immediately he scanned the puny entities below him, looking for the reason for his alert. After a few minutes he smiled at what he saw. A short red schoolgirl skirt, rocking dramatically from the hips it tried to wrap around. Draga already had a good idea who it was and the red tail that poked out from the back of the skirt was all the conformation he needed.

He took to the air and despite his grand size he silently swooped from above, in behind the sexy walker. He cleared his throat with a deep growl. "You have a lot of nerve showing your ass here!" He bellowed causing those within 50 feet to scurry away.

The red skirt stopped at the sound of his voice. They remained motionless for some time before they slowly bent over at the waist and flipped the skirt over their buttocks. On display was the roundest, most perfect ass, coloured in red skin and below the cheeks, the smallest of balls and penis could be seen.

"Miss me?" Lilianna looked over her shoulder.

Draga closed the distance in less than a second, his sex pressed against her naked flesh. His hands roamed from her waist to her muscular abdomen until they cupped her perfect breasts. He pulled her upright and bit her neck gently.

"Are you truly mine Lilianna?" He huffed into her ear.

"Banished, like the bastard of hell. Forced to live eternity in this God, Satan forsaken shithole." Draga ground into her rear harder causing the succubus to moan. "Although... it could be worse."

They remained in the awkward embrace, with Draga's dominance signifying the unbreakable union they now had. Satan knows, he wanted to take her right here, right now. Purgatory was his domain, he could do whatever he wanted, to whoever he wanted, wherever he wanted.

"Master! Drag me to your lair and claim what is yours! Defile me and use me as you wish!" She spun around and captured his face between her clawed hands. "Then we can visit the mortal plain and spread our debauchery, pleasuring ourselves with cock hungry sissies!"

Draga found himself doing something he'd never done before. He smiled.

"That's right master. You and me... the pleasures will be endless." Lilianna stepped back and pointed her finger into Draga's broad chest. "But first! My ass!"

For the second time in mere short seconds... the semi -demon smiled again.