Draga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Both sets of eyes shot to the knock on her door. Lilianna's immediately went wide with recognition.

"Oh my god! What do I do?" Julianne whimpered.

"First thing is never say that name around me." Her face showing disgust. "Secondly, I think you will like what's on the other side." Her face broke into a wide grin. It was both sexy and scary to the goth girl. Seeing the girl's hesitation, she encouraged her further. "Trust me sweetie. If you are looking for your dream experience... opportunity is literally knocking."

Julianne walked slowly towards the door, completely unaware that she was still naked from the waist down She looked through the peephole and saw the outline of a very handsome man. "Hello? What do you want?" Her voice cracked with nerves.

"Only to help. Please let me in. I mean you no harm."

Common sense would dictate that everything about this stranger was a bad idea, yet she felt a compulsion deep within to open the door and see this rugged man face to face. With the last of her apprehension slipping away, Julianne opened the door and pulled it back, hiding behind the structure.

"Thank you. I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name." The handsome stranger stepped inside.

"Jul..lianne." She squeaked.

"Such a lovely name. Perhaps you could close the door now Julianne. We wouldn't want some random passersby to see this." He pointed to Lilianna. Causing her to hiss and stick out her forked tongue.

"I... I don't have any pants on." The goth girl announced with embarrassment.

The handsome stranger looked at her and smiled. "Then let me even the playing field." In one fell swoop he lowered his pants and underwear to his ankles, kicking off his shoes with the clothing. Julianne couldn't believe what the stranger just did but her shock was quickly mitigated by the large penis swaying ominously between his legs. "There!" The man declared happily. "Now come from behind the door and let us talk about your decision to summon one of Hell's whores."

Once again Lilianna hissed. She wanted to kick his smug ass, but the spell kept her anchored to the small spot she appeared on. "How did you know where I was?" She leered at the half naked man.

"Ah... I am a man with many skills, mostly due to my unique biology." He offered vaguely. He saw the large horse dildo on the desk and turned to the goth girl. "I think I know what's going on. You wish to be penetrated by a ridiculous sized organ, is it? While it represents the equine mammals you call a horse, it is not unsimilar to the cock of a demon... is it?" He chuckled as her face went red. "This whore would be very capable of giving you what you desire of course... but did you read the fine print?"

"There's fine print?"

"Hells contracts are not so different then those in your realm. Full of deception and empty promises. By summoning her you have entered a contract of sorts. If you invite her in, the contract is complete."

"What does that mean?"

"Your soul becomes the property of her master."

"You mean I go to hell?!" She glared at the trapped succubus.

"Oh, nothing that dramatic." She responded. "You continue to live in this realm for some time. You will be required to do some work for my master and when he see's fit, he calls you home."

"To Hell?"

"Yes. But think of the pleasures you would receive while you were here." Her eyebrows wiggled.

"For an eternity of pain and suffering?" She was shocked the succubus was so nonchalant about things.

"Well... everything has a price."

The goth girl stared at the succubus for the longest time, struggling with how close she came to eternal damnation. She then looked at the rugged, handsome man. "And how do you know so much about hell?"

"Isn't it obvious? He's a demon too honey." Lilianna smiled at the reveal.

"Is that true? Are you a demon too? You don't look like one? Are you here to try and trick me into hell too?"

"Yes... I am a demon too. My lineage is different from hers and I do not work for the Dark One or The Almighty. I'm unique... I lack definitive definition. I am present at this time because this whore tipped me off about coming here and thankfully, I wasn't too late."

"The fucking invite was soiled in the script. Otherwise, she'd be screaming in pleasure by now." The succubus offered.

"Unlike the whore from Hell, I have no wish to take your soul. My presence is more... self serving. I prefer sex with mortals. Mortals of your design."

"My design? What the fuck does that mean?"

"He likes to bang the shit out of sissies! Seriously? Do I really need to spell it out?" Lilianna began rubbing her temples below her horns.

"Ok... I see. So, you know about my fetish I suppose. Are you here to... uhm fuck me... with that?" She pointed to the massive cock between his legs.

"I could... but that's not what you truly desire is it?" He flicked his head towards the horse dildo. "We could use this form or if you prefer...." In a flash of smoke, he appeared in his natural state. His 8ft frame, masked in deep red skin, bull like horns and his massive black angel wings spanned so far, they were held from full extension by the walls of the room.

"HOLY FUCK!" Julianne fell backwards on her naked ass. Instantly terrified by the massive demon in front of her. He was the image of power, making it difficult to get her breath under control. His wings slowly retracted to his body and his form became less opposing. The action drew her eyes to his body, specifically to the massive cock between his legs. It made her horse dildo look small in comparison. Thick and red with a head that looked like a sponge mushroom, his balls massive and hanging low. It was a sight that was both terrifying and exciting in tandem.

Even the succubus admired his body. Incubus we're about the same size as a succubus and although they could change their physical appearance to just about any dimensions, Draga's was all natural and it made her satanic pussy instantly wet. "Now that's... a cock!!" She declared licking her lips.

"I provide answers to deep, hidden desires, but I do not force myself. I have too many options in the is realm to be bothered."

Lilianna rolled her eyes dramatically. "What a fucking boyscout! You know she wants it... bend her over the table and plow her ass already!"

Draga's head snapped in the whore's direction and growled. A sound that terrified the mortal goth girl but caused Lilianna's pussy to drip even more. He walked in front of the succubus and stared her down, her gaze lowering to his majestic cock. "Behave whore and I'll let you watch." His cock began to stiffen and was able to pass through the spells barrier and press into her leg. Her hand hesitated in fear of another burning shock, but she determined the risk was worth it. Her large hand could barely encompass his girth and she could feel the blood pulsing in his growth. Her tongue once again caressed her full black lips. "Be a pleasant demon whore and I'll make it worth your while." Draga could see the submission in her eyes as she moaned.

Julianne was watching the confrontation, still trying to convince herself this was real. She actually pinched her arm, leg and nipple to see if she would wake up, but all she felt was arousal. She was currently staring at the back of the demon man. His black, angel like wings were feathered tight, blocking everything but the lower part of his calves and feet. Somehow his red skin and bull horns just made him even sexier.

"Will it hurt?" She managed to squeak out. The red demon turned slowly, drawing her eyes to his now erect cock.... It was a beast of its own.

"Will what hurt?" Draga asked calmly.

"That... you... uhm... your cock. Will it hurt?" She stammered.

He smiled coyly. "Well of course it will. Does your fake one not cause discomfort?"

She giggled at the ridiculousness of her question. "Well, it did at first. Now it just hurts when I get close to the end... it gets too wide." Her eyes immediately locked on his cock, realizing his girth was even more and it wasn't just the base.

"It is a rubber cock. It is a toy, default of all passion. Passion can make the body do amazing things... things you never felt possible." The powerful demon walked towards the goth sissy, his massive cock bobbing with the motion, stopping when the head of his cock was almost touching her chest.

The sight looked right out of one of Julianne's hentai porno animations. The 8ft, thick and powerful, red demon stood looking down at the 5'6", skinny, alabaster white sissy with dark hair. Her cock locked in a tiny pink chastity cage, while his massive equine cock stuck straight out, about a half foot below her chin, the head inches from her chest. Julianne's eyes were frozen on the demonic phallus. She took a deep breath, inhaling his scent. It was a cross between, savage musk, sweat and... cinnamon?

"Touch it. It's real." His deep voice encouraged the sissy.

She slowly raised her arms and simultaneously gripped the cock mid shaft, noting her two hands barely touched at her finger and thumb tips.

"It's so hot... and slippery." Her hands began travelling up and down the mid-section of his monster cock. The red demon moaned in appreciation of her touch and that only encouraged her more. *I can't believe this is real... that this is really going to happen.* Her cock was tiny, but right now it was raging in its captivity.

"That's it sissy. Stroke that monster!"

The succubus's voice broke her from her trance and looked up to the face of this magnificent slab of meat. His eyes were closed, and he looked to by smiling as he enjoyed her busy hands. Almost like he could tell she was looking at him, he opened his eyes, and she was lost in the red/gold orbs.

"What do you want me to do?" Her voice shaky with arousal and terror.

"Nothing." His voice seemed to bounce off the walls. "It is I who is in charge of the doing." He glared into her brown eyes. "And I'm going to fuck your little sissy ass all night until it is destroyed."

Julianne's response was totally visceral. Her eyes rolled back and fluttered. She stopped breathing, her stomach flipped, her asshole clenched so tight she could turn a chunk of coal into a diamond. Then out of no where, she climaxed. Little droplets oozed out of her cage's pee hole. At the conclusion of her orgasm, her body began to relax, her breathing continued, and her legs were wobbly.

"Well fuck me! She came in her cage! You didn't even touch the sissy bitch yet!" Despite her coarse words, Lilianna was hornier than ever now.

Draga looked down to the floor and saw a few drips staining the carpet. His eyes returned to Julianne's. "I suspect that will be the first of many." He walked her over to desk and casually swiped it clear of all the contents, including the horse dildo. He picked the goth up and sat her facing him. He grabbed her legs and lifted them, causing her back to lower to the desk. He dragged her ass right to the edge and positioned his cock between her legs. The head was almost to her sternum the time his huge balls made contact with her up turned bottom.

"Oh my god!" That'll never fit!" The fear in her eyes was raw. The demon reached down and lifted her by the back of her head like he was going to kiss her.

"Everything is possible." His head came forward but twisted sideways at the last second and his jaws clamped onto her trap muscle, sinking his fangs into her skin, injecting his venom into her bloodstream.

"OW!" The bite hurt at first but then she was filled with warmth and her anxiety drifted away. Without a care in the world, she laid back down and began rubbing the massive erection. "Are you going to fuck me or just stare at me all night?" Her voice was flirty and calm.

Draga snorted at her new attitude and pulled himself back until his big spongy head was at the entrance of her backdoor. Her bottom was round but so skinny. The head alone cast a far bigger shadow than her little starfish and he smiled at the absurdity of the situation. This was going to be a good night. With a violent throb, he discharged a large amount of precum, that doubled as lube, and worked his head around her dirty little hole.

The sensations were already off the charts. Julianne tossed her head from side to side as she felt the monstruous head circle and bump her hole. The bumps became more direct and purposeful. Are demons patient? Her intrinsic question was answered quickly as he pushed and thrust forward with purpose. Her little splinter muscles were no match, and the entirety of the massive head broke the through the guarded circle.

"SON OF A BITCH!" The goth girl cried. A massive hand immediately muffled her mouth reducing the screams considerably.

"You're going to break that sissy's ass Draga... fuck that's hot!" Lilianna was now using her tail to penetrate her own ass, shifting the scorpion like tip to that of a veiny cock.

The red demon held the skinny goth in place until her cries turned to heavy breathing. He took the opportunity to push deeper, causing the cycle to start again. "This is the worst part. Soon you will feel nothing but bliss." Her eyes flashed wide as he sunk another three inches into her ass.

Considering the shear size they were working with, Draga was persistent and offered little reprieve between his depth changes. Her overstretched hole was gripping him so tight he wanted to start pounding already, but he knew it was premature yet.

Deeper... deeper... deeper yet. It had no end. Julianne could feel her insides begrudgingly realign with the massive invader. Her mouth was open, but the ability to form words or even make a sound had been lost. Her eyes caught movement through her abdomen and watched as the skin tunnel moved up and down, like an animal tunneling under the dirt. Beyond flabbergasted, she placed her hands over her skin, checking to see if her eyes were playing tricks on her, but the girth and heat she felt under her skin was as real as the animations she masturbated to.

"Almost there Draga! I can't believe how hot this is!" The succubus commented as she continued fucking herself.

Draga wrapped his massive, clawed hands around the waist of the mortal sissy and rutted in pleasure, seeking to completely sheath the sissy's whole body on his horse-like cock. He grunted and groaned as he patiently worked himself deeper. With, but a few fat inches left he drove hard one last time, slapping his balls on the underside of the tiny split bottom.

"Uhhhh! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Her mouth now free of the demon's hand. She clamped her own mouth and breathed like she was giving birth. The bulge between her nonexistent breasts, told her exactly where he bottomed out. His massive balls laid against her flesh, as the demonic cock throbbed inside. "Can't be real... can't be real..." She kept repeating the words. It wasn't possible. She wasn't an animation! This should have killed her! Her eyes were drawn to his deep chuckle.

"Is this not what you wanted mortal? It is by my venom you are allowed to experience me completely. Shall I continue or would you default now?"

His face was clearly demonic, but his eyes... his eyes, despite the erotic colors, had an honesty to them. Her hand and body confirmed he was completely inside her. The pain was gone now. She felt stretched far beyond normal, but it wasn't unpleasant... in fact it started to feel good; really good. "If I'm going to die, I couldn't imagine a better way to go." She confessed. "So, no. I will not... default." His eyes squinted at her.

"You shall not die this day mortal, but you will forever be changed by this." His gravelly voice sounded like a growl.

He pulled back until the bulge was in her lower abdomen and then re-sheathed himself, causing the girl to gasp, lifting her entire body from the desk. He did it again... and again... and again. His tempo picking up with each thrust. The goth girl watched the skin tunnel retract and appear over and over. Her head rolled back as the sensations became more exotic. Her prostate, completely flattened by the enormous tool, began to tingle with the strong friction.

Her eyes rolled back, and she grunted with each thrust, saliva escaping the corner of her mouth. She felt his meat hooks slip underneath her, lifting her off the table and suspended her on his up turned cock, legs supported by his thick arms. Like a human fleshlight her pulled her up and dropped her down his demon cock, creating a west slushy sound with each impact on his pelvic base.

Unlike his last visit to this realm, Draga knew this mortal was only going to be to take one of his gigantic orgasms, so he used the tight sissy and edged himself. For hours he kept the poor girl impaled on his equine cock. Every time she was about to pass out, he gave her a small bite, injecting his venom like a shot of adrenaline.

"You are going to ruin that mortal Draga. Even with our venom, their human bodies can only be controlled for so long." Lilianna surprised herself with her concern for the girl... boy... the sissy faggot.

Sitting across from the entrapped succubus, Draga bounced the drooling sissy in his lap, his bulging cock snaking inside the girl, in full view of Lilianna. "Is that concern I'm hearing whore? Where you not planning on damming her soul tonight? Or perhaps, It is jealousy? Hell's whores aren't able to be jealous, are they?" The red demon teased the horny succubus, while the pale sissy leaked non-stop cum from her cage.

"It isn't jealousy you arrogant bastard of Hell!" She answered a little too defensively. "I'm merely... envious perhaps." Her voice was a whisper. She admonished herself knowing his excellent hearing would of heard her.

Suddenly, Draga stood with Julianne completely impaled on his cock and walked her over to the desk. Before he pushed her forward, he gave her shoulder one last nip, jolting her awake and aware.

Her arms and head were on the desk, her ass stuck out, still filled with the demon's cock. She looked over her shoulder and realized he was so tall her feet weren't even touching the floor. "What... what's happening?"

"You're going to want to be awake for this part. It would truly be sad to drown and die after all we did tonight."

Before the sissy goth could question his comment, he began pulling himself to the point of exit only to slam himself balls deep. She moaned as more of her cum dribbled through her cage to the floor. The massive demon did it again, and again. He picked up his tempo, closing his eyes, allowing his climax to build. His balls swung between the sissy's legs and slapped over her cage, emphasizing his true dominance.

The succubus leaned forward in interest, only to be burnt by the invisible barrier. "For the love of Satan Draga! Can't you at least release me from this spell?!"

Draga didn't respond. He was too far gone. The pleasure he had held back for hours, was cresting past his control. He carefully, hammered into his submissive fuck hole. Building... building... building, until...."

"BELAZZTERRIF!" He bellowed as his cum rocketed from his gigantic balls. He thrust carefully as the contractions sent his fluid deep into the bowels of the sissy. Each jet was equal to a pint of oozing hot cum. His loads were already overly substantial by human terms, but the self edging he did in the tight sissy ass, concentrated his production even more.

Draga's vocal proclamation at the onset of his orgasm, was also the last word inviting the succubus into the mortal realm completely. Lilianna knew it instantly, yet her clawed feet still couldn't move. She was awestruck, watching Draga flood the mortal sissy with his cum. First her stomach began to swell and sag, but the fluid searched for other cavities, other escapes. It soon found its way out of the nose and mouth of the goth femboy. She tried to cover her mouth but the cum was too insistent and she quit fighting, laying her head sideways on the table, letting the still hot cum spill from her mouth and nose.