Draga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"BAH!" Draga shouted, releasing the succubus's throat and took off.

His powerful moves caught Liliana by surprise, but she took flight in pursuit. She had risked so much to come here and now that she finally found him, she couldn't leave... at least not yet. She spotted him upon a hill under a very large tree. Like all of the trees here, it was dead, but still imposing in size much like the being standing underneath it. Liliana landed 20 feet behind him and waited for a response. When he offered nothing, she slowly sauntered towards him, leaving 6 feet between them when she stopped.

"I only wish to ask you questions." She paused. "What are you called?" She pushed.

"What concern is it of yours' whore!"

"Calling me whore has no affect. You must understand this. I was created for sins of the flesh by the Dark Lord himself. Whore is an understatement of what I am. Should you tire of that misplaced name, you can call me Liliana."

He shifted his body so his gaze could set upon her. "Answer my question whore or be gone before I make you."

"I only search for answers. Words have been spoken of Hell's bastard like you were some sort of demi-God. I seek but a name and perhaps some insight of what you are. Generally, succubi are able to gather information ourselves, simply by working in the minds of their subject... but I'm not strong enough to do that with you. There is only one other who is powerful enough to refuse my abilities... and he is my creator."

Draga turned squarely to the succubus, once again marvelling at her physical appeal. Mortals think that all demons, male and female, look a like. While there are obvious features they share, they all have an independent variation to their looks. Not unlike all the mortals who are seen as being beautiful. It is in their own way they are beautiful, and Liliana was more than pleasing to Draga's eyes. That alone was part of his fury. He would not allow himself to be attracted to those from hell or heaven. Surely, he has fucked many succubi for the mere pleasure of getting off... hell, he's even had a few of heaven's angels. They were harder to convince, and it was even tougher to avoid the anger of the Almighty. But Liliana... she was different.

"I am what you know. The offspring of one of heaven's mighty arch angels and Satan's once prized succubus. It was a union made of deception, which only resulted in both being cast from their realms. I was banished here and raised myself. That is all of it." He said matter of factly.

"So, you have the powers of both? I know you can shift shapes like an incubus, and your size and wings subtly declare the mighty strength of the warrior angels." Her eyes were large with interest. "Tell me. Do you share the values of the pompous?"

Draga chuckled at her pointed question. "You watched me mouth fuck a mortal sissy. I then proceeded to feed her my seed throughout the night leaving her stomach distended in an unnatural way. What do you think?"

Lilian's face broke into a smile. "Were you trying to drown her? Let her sin be the death of her?"

Draga's back stiffened at her words. "I only provided what she yearned for. I too have the ability to see into their minds."

"So, you gave her what she wanted for nothing? You took no part of her soul?"

"That is not my way. I don't operate in the paths of either realm. I do what it is that I want to do."

"So, you like face fucking a sissy mortal until her stomach has turned into a balloon? If it is extensive oral pleasures, you seek..." She stepped a bit closer. "You could have that anytime you wanted... here... with me." She batted her eyes.

"Of course, I can. It is your calling. I have used whores like you before. There is no lack of skill with demons like you, but you all are missing the one thing that I crave... innocence."

"By their own standards she's a sinner by engaging in sexual acts with those of the same gender. Dressed and performing as a female is but smoke and mirrors. She's not innocent!" Liliana smirked.

"True. But her actions are of her own free will. They do not factor into others. If harm is bestowed, it only bestows on themselves."

"So why a sissy and not just a female mortal?"

"I love the submission. The thrill they get by allowing men of greater stature to use their bodies for pleasure. That... and they love it. Not because they were created that way, but because they want it that way."

"I'm sure your 'stature' is larger than they could ever dream!" She smirked again. "You have intrigued me. I almost wish I could be in their stead." She looked serious for a moment and then laughed. "Almost!"

They stood a few feet apart in silence. Both were looking at he other through a different lens of understanding. As much as he wanted to deny his growing lust for Liliana, she was fighting her own. Incubus were hells mates for succubi like her, but this demon was triggering responses in her body that were new to her. He was massive compared to the Incubus. Both in physical design and between the legs. It was not lost on her just how large his equine cock was. It was truly a god of its own and it caused her intense attraction.

"I must leave before the Dark Lord searches for me." She stepped even closer, her head tilted up to look into his face. "I am glad I found you."

"You can call me Draga... Liliana."

A huge smile broke across her face as she disappeared in a puff of smoke.

**

Even before Joe became Julianne, she (as they identify now) were interested in the occult. Nothing dark and dangerous; it was more a fascination that had a direct effect on her fashion sense. She started going goth in high school as her former self, Joe, but when she got to college, she embraced the anonymity within the massive landscape of other nameless students and began the transition to a female goth. Her physical stature made the process seamless. She was tall and thin, with small narrow hips but, with a nice perky round booty. Her face was slim and feminine, with perfectly manicured eyebrows, big brown eyes and supple full lips. She had no interest in breasts, even when she lived as Joe, and thought he was interested in girls... boobs were for kids he would say. Her hands and feet were on the small side, adding to her feminine appeal. Her cock was a joke. She had long understood it was grossly underdeveloped as were the mini, marble sized balls tucked tightly underneath. She never really wished for it to be bigger... she kind of liked it and as it turned out, it wasn't where she derived her pleasure from. In the early days of pleasure discovery, in the shower like most teen boys, Julianne quickly learnt the benefits of anal play. Instead of jerking off like a real boy, she brough various things in with her and stuck them up her ass... fingers, toothbrush, hairbrush, and when she was brave, she would "borrow" the slim vibrator she found in her mom's panty drawer.

College life supplied the freedom to open many doors of opportunity. She had her own dorm room, thanks in part to the scholarship she earned. It was small, but functional and most importantly her own space. Her ability to explore her anal pleasures was limitless. Money was always a factor, but she didn't have to worry about her parents, neighbors, or friends interfering with her experiments.

Along with her fascination with anal pleasure, Julianne focused her spare time accumulating things and ideas that related to her self pleasuring fetish. She was heavy into everything sissy related. X-Hamster was her favorite go to place for videos of boys, like her, fucking themselves with life like suction dildos and fake cocks on machines. It's also where she saw her first ever horse like dildo and as she watched the young sissy's ass devour the equine phallus, she was hooked. She spent much of her extra cash on websites that depicted animation of sissy boys getting fucked by horses. Asian, Hentai, and 3d, she had subscriptions to many creators that fit the bill. After this last Christmas, thanks to grandparents who just give you cash, she finally had enough spare money to purchase her own horse-like dildo. Although she never really worried about what people thought of her, she was more than a little embarrassed by the face the cashier gave her at the adult store. He flipped the thing around, inspecting it with curiosity, all while he kept checking her out.

"I guess when a regular cock doesn't do it for you huh?" He asked with a touch of sarcasm.

Not one to back down. "Well, a girl has her standards." She shot back, causing the guy to huff and put it in the black plastic bag.

Despite the purchasing experience, it quickly became her go to, free-time, fun toy. So infatuated in fact, that she began to skip the odd class here and there so she could spend more time breaking it in... well more like breaking herself in. Her interest in the occult played nicely with her new infatuation, reading erotic fiction depicting demons fucking mortals with their over-sized equine cocks. It took some time, but she found a great used bookstore that seemed to have walls of the literature. One author in specific had become her favourite; Myles Grandlund not only wrote about such demons, but he often used transexuals as his protagonist.

One day while cruising the bookstore, she had 4 small paperbacks in her hands as she perused the titles looking for another hidden gem. She would pull them out and read the synopsis on the back, looking for something to tickle her fancy. When she went to replace the last one, she had difficulty pushing it back in and when she checked the small gap, she could see something flat had fallen across in back. Her hands being small enough, she reached in and pulled the obstruction out. At first, she thought it was an old pamphlet, but upon closer inspection it was an accordion folding small book. It was plain brown, like postal paper. The only writing on the cover was a plain font that looked like it came from on old typewriter. SEX WITH DEMONS: A HOW TOO.

Julianne read the title over and over expecting to read something different each time. When she realized that it was indeed the title, she looked around the store to see if anyone saw her. Her little penis reacted inside its cage at the intriguing, yet likely phoney, title. With one more glance around, she flipped the first page, and it opened up in 10 panels like instructions in an Ikea box. It was an illustration explaining the ritual to summon a demon, specifically a succubus or incubus. She quickly folded it back together looking for a price, but there were no other markings on it. That concerned her. What if they wouldn't let her buy it? Maybe it wasn't for sale? It was then that Julianne decided to perform her first crime. She tucked the small sheet into one of her books and walked to the check out desk. The older man, with the salt and pepper hair, looked up as she approached and gave her a small smile. She had seen him plenty of times, being a regular here.

"How many you got today sweetheart?" He asked politely.

"Uhm... just these four, from over there." She twisted and pointed to the occult section."

"How's $5 sound?"

She pulled the money from her front pocket of her tight black pants and worked a $5 from the pile. "Thanks mister." She handed him the money.

"Anytime honey. Enjoy the books." He waved as she left.

Julianne felt bad stealing the item. The old guy who ran the store was super nice and always generous in his prices for her, but the fear of not being able to acquire her random windfall overruled her guilt.

The sissy goth girl studied the pamphlet religiously (pardon the pun) for weeks. So many times, she just wanted to brush it off as a hoax, but a small voice deep down, where her pleasure came from, made her hang onto the idea that just maybe...

"Seriously Jilly? You think this shit could be real? Maybe get fucked by a huge-cocked demon?" She chastised herself, as she often did, but never enough to completely rule out the possibility.

It was Valentines Day and Julianne bagged out of her courses today. Of all the stupid reasons to drink, party and get laid, Valentines was the worst. College life had allowed her to celebrate as she saw fit and she had a day planned full of, porn, poppers and her horse cock. In fact, she promised herself today would be the day she would finally sheath the entire 14 inches of the ridiculously sized dildo. No matter how much she tried, which was almost every day, she was still unable to get the whole thing in. While she was maybe 3 or 4 inches shy, the last of the shaft before the massive fake balls was incredibly thick and the stretch was still too uncomfortable. That doesn't mean she doesn't get her pleasure from it. Far from that... in fact her orgasms were intense and lengthy as the big piece of fake meat, abused her prostate perfectly.

She mounted the horse phallus to the wood panel she had, set the mirror up and piled the lube and poppers up beside her throne of pleasure. She worked a smaller dildo in her ass as she watched her favorite video depicting sissy boys getting anally ravaged by massive, monstrous cocks. Their stomachs bulging ridiculously with each thrust. It may have been animation, but it was still really hot. With the initial warm up phase complete, Julianne was horny for the ride of her life. She squatted in front of it, shivering with the image of how far the fake cock would have to travel to be completely buried in her ass. Her stomach filled with nervous butterflies at the thought. Her eyes caught some movement to her right and she watched a piece of paper fall from her desk. She stretched out to reach and chuckled at what it was.

"Why do I get the feeling this was meant for me." She looked at the instruction manual once again. She was just about to toss it to the side when a simple thought passed through her mind. *What's the harm in trying?*

Yet another chapter:

Draga was preparing for his crossover. He hadn't missed a St. Valentines visit since he learnt how to cross the realms. It'll be hard to top his last visit to the mortal realm, but it was never a waste of time and Draga was in the mood to fuck.

He could smell the sulfur even before her words began. "Going some where Draga?" Lilianna's voice was syrupy and dripped with seduction.

"What is it you want whore, you know what awaits me and I hate being delayed."

The sensual succubus stood poised with her sexy body on full display. "Let's just say, I have an offer for you."

"What could you possibly offer me bedsides sex, whore?"

"Would that be so terrible Draga?" The sultry demoness swayed her generous hips in his direction.

"Not terrible, but my plans are of a different taste today."

"Oh, I know... that's why I'm here and like you, I don't have much time." Draga raised his eyebrow at her trying to understand what that meant. The demoness smiled. "I have been summoned by a mortal. A mortal that would be to your liking. I'm more than capable of giving the goth sissy what it is she wants but something tells me you'd get more out of it than me. Well, sexually that is. I still get her soul."

Draga frowned at her last statement. "I have no interest in participating in the Dark Lord's work. I seek pleasure, not eternal damnation for the innocent."

"Innocent? Really?" She laughed out loud. "These mortals are more fucked up then us Draga. Surely you know that."

Draga flicked his hand. "Sexual deviation for the sake of pleasure is not fucked up. You of all should know this. You want fucked up souls? What aren't you targeting the politicians and leaders of their realm?"

Lilianna rubbed his chest with her hand, marvelling at the texture and strength his body displayed. She licked her full lips with her forked tongue. "Easy big guy. I didn't come here to argue semantics. I just thought you'd like this one and if her soul was going to hell, she could at least have the ride of her life." She could see the anger in his eyes and knew not to push the massive demon any further. "Well, it was just a thought. I'll be seeing you... I must go." With that she vanished in a small puff of smoke.

Julianne began laughing at herself. What did she expect would happen? A sex demon to just appear like out of a video? She rose from her naked knees and, left the cardboard she laid out with the inscriptions she wrote. She even went as far as pricking her finger to add a drop of blood to the pentagram she had traced.

Smiling to herself she walked back to her desk and grabbed her prized toy. She was thinking about suctioning it the bathroom tile, when she had a strong smell of sulfur assault her nose.

"Now that's an ass that deserves a good fucking." Julianne twisted around to the voice and fell back into her desk.

"Wh... what are you?" She managed to speak, taking in the red skinned beauty. She wasn't naked, but she might as well been, the clothing did very little. She was at least six and a half feet tall, slender, muscular and oozing sex.

Lilianna stood in her naked glory and smiled at the mortal sissy. "Why I am what you crave dear. Did you not summon a sex demon? Am I at the wrong place?" The succubus smiled wickedly as she looked around. The goth sissy stared at the sex demon, still unable to fathom that the whole thing was real. "I like your style." The succubus motioned to the massive horse dildo in her hands.

In all honesty, she forgot she was still holding it and placed it on her desk. "This can't be real. I... I thought it was all a joke."

"No joke sweet cakes. Well, that's a joke..." She pointed at the goth's tiny penis locked up in its pink case. "But you know that, don't you sweetie. That's why you rely on other means to seek pleasure huh?" Her eyes flicked to the massive horse dildo on the desk. The statement made Julianne cover up and blush a little. "Oh, don't you dare be embarrassed. I love that you've embraced who you are. That's why I'm here honey. I'm here to make those deep dark dreams a reality." She licked her lips. "But you have to invite me in before I can do that."

"Aren't you already... in?" The nervous sissy asked.

"Metaphorically... sort of. But this portal is just the delivery system sweetie. If you want the full, experience... you have to say the magic word."

"Please?"

The succubus broke into a deep and beautiful laugh. "Oh my... you are a cute one. It is the last word of the ritual summons. You must say it."

The goth sissy searched for the pamphlet and when she found it, she let all the pages open to the end. "But I said all the words in the ritual. What is the word I must say?"

"I cannot tell you child. It is forbidden, but if you look at the last sentence, there should be a word."

"There is no word. I mean it looks like there was something, but it was either smudged or erased."

The succubus's face turned to a scowl. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Her voice was laced with anger and reverberated around the room. Julianne retreated to the far corner of the room.

Seeing the mortal's response, Lillianna quickly changed her demeanour. "I'm sorry if I frightened you sweetie. I was looking forward to giving you what it is you desire. This situation makes that quite difficult."

"I... I could show you." The mortal held out the pamphlet but watched the demons hand sizzle when she reacted to the paper.

"Ow! Fuck!" The succubus pulled her hand back. Getting herself under control, she lifted her eyes to the mortal and smiled. "It seems I cannot even do that. Could you bring it closer sweetie? Perhaps I can get a look at it."

Julianne walked carefully towards the succubus who stood a foot taller than she did. When she got close enough, she opened the panels to the final page. She watched the succubus study the paper.

"I suppose you're not a mind reader or a Garish Sorcerer?" The goth sissy shook her head. "Well, it seems my visit will end prematurely like an old pedophile in a nursery school. You need to have the basic understanding of this type of spell and since you can't read my mind, I can't pass it on to you."