Draga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry... too deep." She sputtered. "As much as I want to, I don't think I can take the whole thing." Her eyes were apologetic.

"We have all night little one. Let me feed you what you desire. Trust that I will not harm you." Draga's voice soothed her fear. He could easily inject her with his venom, making it simple for her to deepthroat him, but he preferred to start the natural way. She would be deep throating him tonight, for that, he was sure.

Her hands dropped to her side as he began to saw his massive cock in and out of her tight lip suction. Pushing to her limit just before she would gag. He was over halfway in and would keep pushing further ever so slightly with each thrust.

He watched as two thirds of his cock was now pumping in and out. The fellatrix moaned as he dominated her mouth. Her tongue was doing incredible things along his bulging veins, and he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

It was hard to tell what came first; the smell of sulfur or the feeling of being watched. Draga opened his eyes and turned his head to the left. Standing at the end of the hall was a tall brunette, outfitted with a body built for a religion. Right away he knew she was a succubus... thanks to the gift bestowed by his fathers DNA. He rarely interacted with another demon in this realm, but it has happened before. Unlike him, they generally have no idea who or what he is. Demons of pleasure have been known to trick and manipulate their own due to this fact.

The brunette stared at him as he fucked the mortal's mouth. The combination of her tongue and the leering attention he received from the succubus, he felt the rise of his orgasm and squeezed the girls head tightly.

His hands made it clear he was about to cum, and Tracy moved her tongue under his frenulum and waited. She's had hundreds of cocks shoot off in her mouth, but none of them were even close to this. If she were to use a gun analogy... most men were like a 38 special. This man was closer to a bazooka! His first jet bounced off the roof of her mouth and quickly filled the back of her throat. There was no way to keep up and she started gagging as his cock fired load after load. She was finally able to push him back far enough to remove his cock, so she could catch her breath. She figured he would be close to being done anyway, but how wrong she was. Rope after rope blasted her hair, face and chest. The amount of cum was incredible, amazing... inhuman.

Drago kept his eyes locked on the succubus as he delighted in the release of his cum in the mortal's throat. He felt her release him from her mouth, but cared little how much he painted her with his demon seed. The human version of the succubus began to squirm, and he could pick up her scent of arousal. With the last of his load hanging off the face of the mortal girl, he flashed his red eyes at the succubus. Her eyes turned red in reply, and she headed for the exit.

"If you want to spend the night suckling my cock little one, speak your address."

"127 Hebert Court. Unit 271." She coughed while wiping the semen from her eyes.

"Make haste. I will meet you in short time." He patted the top of her head, lifted his pants and began walking in the direction of the escaping succubus. He pushed through the exit, that opened into a dark parking lot. She was no where to be seen, so he took to the air, returning to his natural form. The darkness of the night giving him viable cover.

Not two blocks away, he caught her scent and descended into the dark alley, right in front of her, quickly grabbing her by the throat and lifting her against the wall of the abandoned building.

"What the fuck!" She spat!

"What's your purpose hell's whore? Why do you seek me out?" Draga bared his fangs.

"I didn't seek you out, you arrogant fuck! I have no idea what you are! Your essence was overpowering so I investigated." She had now transformed to her natural state.

He lowered her to the ground but kept a grip on her neck. She could quickly disappear in a puff of smoke to her master if she wanted, but his hold on her would prevent that escape. Draga took in the form in front of him. Her dark red skin, shimmered in the moonlight, a scorpion tipped tail swaying behind her like a cat's. The black skin-tight apparel highlighting her exquisite form of curves. She was sexual desire personified... as are all succubi. Her black horns had a line od silver running its length, like the perfect imperfection.

"What lot of demon are you? You have the wings of a disgusting angel." Her question was laced with revolt.

"What I am is of no interest to you slut! Begone and leave me to my task." He released her neck, hoping she would disappear.

"And just what is your task demon? I saw no soul swap. It was like you wanted to have sex with that tiny mortal." The succubus looked into his red eyes and saw the truth in her words. She quickly transformed into a perfect copy of the small sissy Tracy. "Is this your task demon. Fucking sissy mortals?"

"I have no need of souls' you fowl bitch! As to what I am... there's no easy answer. Suffice it to say, I am the only one of my kind. I answer to no realm's Lord." He could see her eyes scan him more thoroughly, taking in his massive form. The closest thing to him would be an Incubus, but they weren't built for war like he was. She found the sight both intimidating and exciting.

"You're him." The succubus breathed. "The bastard of heaven and hell." She ran her hand along his powerful chest, down to his chiselled abdominal muscles. "I thought it all a hoax, but you are clearly him." Her eyes were attracted to the mystery in front of her.

Draga grabbed her arm and pulled it from his body. "That is I." He glared into her silver-grey eyes. "Now be gone and let me be, hell spawn!"

The succubus backed up a foot and kept her eyes locked on his. "If you ever pass into my realm demon bastard, seek me out. I'm called Liliana."

At that moment she disappeared into a sulfuric puff of smoke.

Next Chapter

The living complex was easy enough to find. Once again in his human form, Draga took the stairs thinking about how many times he was going to cum in the little mortal sissy. He chuckled at his own kink. As powerful as he was, especially to a simple mortal, he loved to dominate this version of the male species. Mostly due to their own inadequacies they focused all their sexual energy to the cocks of others... the bigger the cock, the greater their desire. Having a smaller version of their own, they truly love cock and cum. No hidden agendas. No bait and switch. No faking. Their hunger for cock was as real as heaven and hell.

Draga knocked on the door and he could hear the quick cadence of bare feet on the floor as she rushed to the door. She swung it open so fast, she almost knocked herself down.

"Hi!" She squeaked.

Draga looked at her pink teddy and smiled. He let himself in as she shut the door behind him. He walked into her living room and sat on the arm of her couch.

"I... I had a shower. To clean up... you know." She smiled cautiously.

He took a closer, more detailed look at this sissy and was impressed with her detail. The hair and makeup were truly feminine. Small developing breasts, painted toenails, and fingernails. No body hair anywhere, and a little pink cage where her tiny cock was locked up.

She could see him looking at it and she blushed. "I figured you had no interest in seeing it, so I locked it up. Most guys don't like to see it."

"Actually, I'd prefer if you removed it." It is who you are, and no one should be ashamed of that."

"Are... are you sure?" Her eyes were large with interest.

"I am."

"Ok... I'll be right back. Make your self comfortable." The little Asian sissy ran down the hall to her bedroom.

Draga pulled his loafers off and stood from the sofa arm. He removed his pants and boxers and laid them over the arm rest, sitting his naked ass down on her couch. He massaged his cock slightly and it rose to it's full 10 inches in seconds. He could hear her coming back down the hall and waited as she came around and stopped as she stared at his rigid column.

"Fuck you're big!" She panted.

He patted the couch to the left and she curled up tight beside him, her eyes not leaving his cock once. He played with her hair as her hands sought out his iron hard flesh. He applied a little pressure to the back of her head, and she required no further direction, spreading out on the couch with her head in his lap and began sucking his cock. He guided her up and down his shaft, letting her saliva grease him up for what was coming next.

He pulled on her hair removing her mouth from his cock, bending her face towards him. "Sit up on the couch." He stated firmly.

She scrambled into a seated position and watched him stand up and move right in front of her. In her short life she had never seen such a complete package before. Rugged, handsome, chiselled body and a cock with few, if any equals. She couldn't believe her luck. He stepped onto the couch with his feet straddling her. She could see him put his hands on the wall behind the sofa, like he was bracing himself. She'd had guys do this before, but he was such a dominant figure, she was already leaking precum.

Without a word, Draga pushed his pelvis towards her face, his cock knocking on her cupid lips, demanding to enter. The girl opened wide, and he pushed half his length in, in one go, making her gag. He pulled back and did it again, this time she put her hands up to keep from going to deep. Draga pulled out and on re-entry he grabbed her wrists and pulled them up and over her head. He needed her to accept what was happening.

He spent the next 15 minutes making her gag as he pushed deeper and deeper until he was at the entrance of her throat. She wretched for a second and he pushed further, waiting 15 seconds and pulled back out.

"You are doing so good... but I must have your throat." He looked down between his legs, amused by the amount of slobber the girl had over her face and teddy. She took a deep breath and nodded. "Good girl." He declared. Once again, he began pushing his cock into her mouth and when he bumped the back of her throat, she gagged a little and when it subsided, he pushed all the way in. Driving her head into the back of the couch he sandwiched her face between that and his pelvis. She gurgled and swallowed around his cock and the sensations felt incredible. Not wanting to deter the cocksucker, he pulled out and she gasped for air.

"That..." She sputtered. "That was... I can't believe I did it!" Her flushed face was smiling from ear to ear. "I didn't think I'd be able to but...." She looked up at his face. "Thank you!"

He returned his smile and let his cock do the talking, as he pushed it back into her mouth and slowly began pumping his entire length in and out of her gullet. He could feel her relax as it became more familiar, so he responded with harder thrusts. She gurgled and moaned around his huge cock but made no motion for him to slow down of stop. He smiled to himself. "Now we're going to have fun my little cocksucker."

He pulled out all the stops. Deep thrusts, grinding his balls on her jaw, fucking her face like it was a pussy. As he went harder, she moaned. When he went faster, she whimpered in yearning. His own lust was burning from his deepest places and knew he was almost there. He pulled out enough and let her take a breath. "I'm going to feed you now!"

He slammed his cock in and out of her mouth, bouncing her head off the back of the couch. His hands were pressed against the wall supporting his rampant desire to cum. With one final thrust, he remained hilted to his balls and began to empty his massive balls of their contents straight into her stomach. His thick muscles clench with each jet of cum that discharged into her mouth until he was leaning heavily into her mouth.

She slapped his leg as her oxygen levels were almost depleted and her dream man pulled out causing saliva mixed with cum to dribble down her chin. She took a series of deep breaths and smiled. "That was fucking awesome! How can you cum so much?" Her hands went to her stomach. "I feel like I just chugged a whole gallon of water! But tastier!" She winked. While humans measure their seminal output by teaspoons, a demon like Draga can measure in cups.

Draga was beginning to really like this sissy. "I hope it was to your liking." He stated calmly.

"Liking? That was the best sex of my life, and I thought the blowjob in the hall was earlier! Look! I came just from sucking your cock! Hands free! That's never happened!" The tiny Asian sissy was getting more and more excited.

The semi demon leaned against the kitchen counter and gestured to his already hard cock. "Perhaps it can get even better."

"Holy... how can you be hard already?" She pushed off the couch and kneeled in front of him. "I've never sucked a guy off three times in one night. I mean I always wanted to, but they could never get it up."

His large hand cupped the back of her head and drew her face back to his cock. "You will have all the cum you can handle tonight my fellatrix, now suck this cock like your soul depends on it." She moaned, took him into her mouth, and straight down to the balls immediately. He moaned in pleasure and watched the sissy fuck his cock with her talented mouth and throat.

She was insatiable for his cock and cum. After she swallowed his third load, they proceeded to every possible place and scenario, finishing with a healthy dose of cum in her stomach. Lying on the floor, in front of the window, on her bed, against her dresser and even in the bathroom while she sat down to pee. Her belly had become clearly distended with the volume of cum she had been swallowing. Finally, after 8 hours of oral debauchery, the tiny sissy was at her limit. She's swallowed his cum 8 times already and he was working towards number nine. She was currently on her coffee table, on her back with her head hanging off the end. Drago was face fucking her like he was slamming into some demon's ass in purgatory. Her throat, long adjusted to his cock and it seemed the more his massive testicles assaulted parts of her face, the happier she was. His testicles were currently bouncing off the bridge of her nose, threatening to give he two black eyes. Her distended stomach sagged to the left, so full of cum it sloshed around like waste in a balloon.

Draga had never enjoyed himself this much before. The mortal sissy had proven to be the best cocksucker he'd ever had ad if you consider who and what he's been with, it was one hell of a compliment (pun intended). His arms braced on the side of the table, his eyes were rolling back into his head and for a moment he almost lost control of his glamour. Inwardly he chuckled at the type of response he would get if he converted to his original form now. His cock would likely kill her.

He watched her hips squirm and watched as yet another round of cum leaked out of her tiny cock. She'd cum three times through the night and this was number four. Sensing his own release he rammed her gullet, disregarding any type of mercy. When the tingle could no longer be ignored he buried himself as deep as he could and let his demon fluid fill her already over extended stomach.

"Yeeeesss! Fuck! Swallow it all you cocksucker!" Drago growled through his extended release. He felt her body go limp, so he pulled his cock out and stood up, still lightly spurting onto her face and floor. She had passed out from passionate onslaught, looking like she just experienced a massive Bukkake. He lifted her to the couch and rolled her on her side so she wouldn't choke and if she vomited, it would land on the floor.

His time in this realm was coming to a close, so he redressed himself in a golf shirt and a pair of loose sweatpants. His other clothes that were dispersed throughout the apartment just disappeared. With one last check of the girl, he extended his index nail and gently burnt a small capital D in behind her ear. She may question if this was all real or not, so he left her the gift to help to always remember her dream night.

Before he opened the door, he looked back one last time. "Rest little one. I will return one day, when I can stay longer." He chuckled at his words, while his cock flexed, and shut the door.

The next, next chapter

He hovered the skies of purgatory, bored with the monotony of it all. It has been 5 months since his little escapade to the mortal world and he was once again becoming very anxious. What he wouldn't give for a fight, or battle or even a war. It seemed the stiffest sentence of purgatory was the perpetual dullness. Even the lighting of this world was dull. It was always like dusk here. No real light shone like the heavenly skies of heaven, nor was there the dark of night like hell... it was always... grey. He was so bored that he toyed with the idea of crossing into hell, for no other reason then to attract the scorn of the dark one and his minions. The last time he did that, it took him extensive time to heal from his injuries... but it was completely worth it.

He swept down to his hilltop. His, as no one would dare try to tell him differently. There, under the big dead oak tree he would lean his massive frame and gaze at the ant like beings, scurrying for no other purpose than to move. There was no true living here. The days were about survival. Surviving abuse, hunger, and most of all boredom. His eyes flickered through the masses, able to zoom his focus at an area or building... even to an individual. His sight was like a pair of binoculars, adjusting to whatever caught his eye and currently he was intrigued by a flash of color. While color existed here, it still blended in to the drab hues, but this color was more vibrant. His eyes scanned and the area in search of the distraction.

"What do we have here?" He asked himself. His eyes caught the flash of a red and yellow miniskirt swaying through the streets below. The suspect was short with dark hair... she looked very familiar. "The fellatrix!" Instantly he took to the sky and was in front of her blocking her path. She looked at him sweetly and his demon cock flexed heavily.

His excitement gave way to rational thought. Why would she be here and how would she recognize him. His pleasure quickly became anger.

"Reveal yourself hell spawn!" His large black wings flexing to make him look even more intimidating.

The would-be mortal disappeared and morphed into a succubus... the same succubus he encountered in the mortal realm. She could see he was not impressed and for a moment she wondered if this was a good idea. "Don't get your shit in a knot Hell's bastard! I was in search of you and had no luck, so I assumed the body of your darling sissy mortal. Did you impregnate her?" She giggled at her own rude joke.

Draga was in her face instantly, once again with his hand around her throat. "If you're not here by the Dark Lord's request, tell me why I shouldn't just end your existence whore?"

Succubus weren't able to feel fear, but Liliana was close. The rage in his eyes had unsettled her thoughts and it took a moment to recapture her thinking. "My purpose here is my own. The Dark Lord does not know." The hatred in his eyes hadn't diminished at all. "I need to... I wanted to speak with you."

The tension surrounding them had begun to create a gathering. They were called watchers, wraith like entities designed for no other purpose than to be the guardians of this realm. Draga hated the watchers. Their ability to cause pain was their gift of control over the beings in Purgatory. With no equals they handed out punishment without prejudice all too easy. The only being here that was higher up the food chain was Draga. He lashed out causing two of them to disappear in a snap, while the others gave them a wider birth.