Dragon Riding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
315 Followers

Taking hold of her leg, he lifted it onto his shoulder, wiggling his small body closer and holding onto her thick thigh with both hands. Her leg was taller than he was and functioned perfectly as a support beam, aiding him in pounding her pussy to the best of his ability.

Retracting the majority of his length from her insides, he thrust back in and began a steady stream of deep strokes into Alexstrasza's core, pumping her pussy in a hedonistic frenzy that soon had her moaning and grinning in wild ecstasy, the primal, animalistic nature of her being exposed for them to admire. Her fat tits jiggled with every impact of every stroke, rolling and heaving atop her chest in disproportionate fashion to her slender frame. The clenching of her pussy around his cock and the sweet friction between them urged him to cum again, but he held back and kept pumping, hammering the Dragon Queen's pussy like a maniac.

Neiza watched all the while, tapping her foot impatiently, feeling left out while her friend rutted into Alexstrasza and hogged all the fun.

Suddenly an idea struck her, and she smiled devilishly. The camera!

Creeping over to her pack, she double-checked to make sure Alexstrasza wasn't looking and then pulled out the camera. Holding it up and framing a good shot, she snapped a photo of Krib mid-thrust, Alexstrasza's long leg dangling over his shoulder, her big draconic tits slightly blurred from the motion of their swinging and bouncing.

Snapping a few more shots and then tucking the photographs away, she dug out her strap-on and affixed it to her body. Belt secured. Cum tank full. Sensitivity regulator... oh! Definitely on.

Hurrying over to join them, Krib slowed his thrusts when Neiza straddled the Life-Binder's chest. They'd done this enough times before to work as a proper, well-coordinated team regardless of who they were fucking or what position they were in. Big or small, blue or red or even purple.

"Hope you don't mind, Your Greatness," Neiza said, giving her thick strap-on a stroke and slapping it against Alexstrasza's breasts.

Surprise shone in the Dragon Queen's eyes as she looked up at Neiza. "A tauren?" she said, raising a long, red eyebrow and poking the tip of the strap-on. "What ingenuity."

Neiza looked proud. "Made it myself! Trust me, you're gonna love it."

Taking two greedy handfuls of Alexstrasza's enormous tits, she smothered her artificial bullcock between them, exulting in the way the dragoness' hot skin and soft, pillowy breasts felt around her prick. She'd modeled the strap-on after a real tauren, yet it seemed surprisingly insufficient, even a tad small in comparison to the sheer volume of titflesh engulfing it.

Man, these things are huge!

Thumbing at Alexstrasza's nipples and then giving her breasts a good squeeze, she started to work her cock in and out of them, slowly at first, building up pre-cum and enjoying the satisfying friction, the steady escalation of pleasure that tingled in her loins, but soon both her and Krib were thrusting fast and deep, making good use of Alexstrasza's lushly endowed body.

"This is quite the massage," Alexstrasza purred, sticking out her tongue and catching the flared, bullish head of Neiza's tauren cock each time she pumped her hips.

"We aim--" Neiza grunted, her body thumping against the Life-Binder's fat tits and making them jiggle. Her titanic slab of bullcock pumped relentlessly between them. "--to please!"

With Krib stroking her pussy and Neiza fucking her tits, the two horny goblins gave Alexstrasza the best--and the most untraditional--massage she'd ever received. She moaned in sweet, unrestrained ecstasy, her voice husky and dripping with arousal. Small though he may be, Krib knew how to please. His little body pumped endlessly, smoothly, packing her pussy with everything he had. He brought his thumb to her clit and the utterance of surprise she made was muffled only by the sudden stuffing of her mouth full of cock.

Neiza had taken Alexstrasza's horned head and pulled it onto her strap-on. Almost immediately her tongue issued forth and wrapped around the flared crown of Neiza's prick like a vine, slithering pleasantly while she sucked on it. It was only the tip, but it filled Alexstrasza's mouth and stretched her full lips wide, twisting her gorgeous face in spectacularly lewd fashion.

Retracting herself from Alexstrasza's mouth, Neiza resumed fucking her dragon-sized tits, only this time Alexstrasza kept her mouth wide open and ready to receive, taking Neiza's cockhead everytime the goblin slid her bullish prick through the valley of the Life-Binder's hefty tits. Saliva drooled out onto her shaft, mixed with the saliva and pre-cum and oil coating her chest, made it even easier to titfuck the gorgeous dragon.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit!

Between Alexstrasza's breasts and the skilled suction-tonguing of her mouth, Neiza felt the real ingenuity of her strap-on in full effect now. Pleasure rushed through her in an electrifying surge that shattered the tension in her belly and made her grunt and groan and fire spurts of sticky cum into Alexstrasza's awaiting mouth. Loads of the stuff. An entire mouthful, an ocean, half of her cum-tank full of artificial spunk flooded into Alexstrasza's mouth, distending her cheeks to the point of overflowing, until at last Neiza finished and pulled out with a satisfied sigh.

Alexstrasza gulped down Neiza's cum and licked her lips, her half-lidded eyes burning with lust. "Very impressive."

"You're telling me!" Neiza slapped her cock against Alexstrasza's tits, smearing them with jizz. Looking back over her shoulder, she said, "Come on, Krib, let's switch."

Krib was a little reluctant at first, but he nodded, gave a few more thrusts into the Queen of Life's sweltering pussy, and then climbed off.

After rolling onto her hands and knees, Alexstrasza said, "This really brings me back."

Krib had taken position in front of her, his hard cock throbbing in Alexstrasza's hand as she jerked it up and down whilst suckling on his balls. Neiza, who was preparing to spear the dragoness' ass with dick, prodded and pushed the flared crown of her cock against Alexstrasza's winking red asshole, watching it gradually yield and take her inside.

"To when you first met a tauren?" she asked, sliding in deeper.

"No, to last month." Alexstrasza gave Krib's cock a few long licks from balls to tip, her huge horns nearly brushing his chest. "The taunka are fantastic lovers."

Neiza didn't even know what a taunka was, and she wasn't about to spend any more time thinking about them. Gripping both of Alexstrasza's cushiony ass cheeks, she shoved forward, slamming the entirety of her titanic bovine prick into the heated depths of the Dragon Queen's ass.

Stuffed and stretched, Alexstrasza groaned, wiggling her booty back against Neiza and throating Krib's manhood like a woman possessed, lathering it in spit and moaning while she sucked. From behind her Neiza was no less zealous in her performance, her hips pumping and slamming and making good use of her ingeniously degenerate device, a little goblin with a big dick on a fat-assed dragon. Humping, hammering, and riding Alexstrasza's big beautiful ass for all she was worth.

Their odd coupling gave rise to obscene and vulgar sounds that were amplified by the tiled bathing chamber: the resounding cacophony of bodies slapping together, of holes being pumped, of salacious moans and carnal cries, of Alexstrasza's thick round ass thwacking and clapping against Neiza's hips, jiggling like mad each time their bodies bounced off each other.

Neiza cursed. For one so ancient and so experienced Alexstrasza's ass was tighter than that of an elven virgin. The well-stretched ring of her asshole squeezed hard at Neiza's cock, gripping the flared head of her tauren strap-on every time she withdrew to the tip, urging her to cum a second time.

Panting heavily, she hung on, refusing to cum just yet and concentrating only upon the next stroke. She wanted to make Alexstrasza orgasm. Then and only then would she finish.

Raising her hand high, she spanked the Life-Binder's ass, simultaneously shoving forward with a deep stroke that went balls-deep into her bowels. The rock-hard enormity of her fat tauren cock had been enough to make even the Dark Lady's eyes roll, and as she pulled out to deliver another deep thrust, she could tell that it was having a similar effect on Alexstrasza. The Dragon Queen's ass shook on impact, her voluptuous body, covered in sweat and oil, trembling, while her groans became increasingly loud, increasingly needy. She continued to bob her head in Krib's lap, sloppy now, imprecise, her huge tits rocking to the beat of her ass being pummeled by Neiza's furious thrusts.

She arched her back, tossing her long red hair over her shoulder, plump behind on full display. Neiza eyed her like a fine meal, smacking her ass again and accompanying it with a devastating stroke that had her heavy balls slapping up against Alexstrasza's drooling pussy. The Life-Binder groaned loudly around the dick in her mouth, and so Neiza spanked her a third time, gifted her another stroke of massive bullcock that gaped her asshole and finally made her eyes roll.

That did it. Alexstrasza's divinely stacked body quaked, ass clenching tight, head pulling away from Krib so she could let loose a low, guttural moan that sounded nearly animalistic. Neiza grinded her hips against Alexstrasza's fat ass while she climaxed and then resumed dicking her down with slow strokes, her spirits buoyed by the accomplishment of her goal.

Only a handful of thrusts later and Neiza came as well, blowing the rest of her hot sticky load inside of the Dragon Queen's bowels, filling her ass up and then pulling out to squirt the rest of her artificial baby batter onto Alexstrasza's thick cheeks.

"Whew!" Neiza breathed, giving Alexstrasza another smack on the ass. "Ya got a fine ass Miss Dragon Aspect."

She didn't reply. Her attention was on Krib, her mouth open while the little green goblin jerked his cock. While waiting for him to blow his load however, she wiggled her ass back against Neiza, hotdogging it between her cheeks and rubbing it between them.

Krib, who'd already creamed her pussy, creamed her mouth as well--and her face. Grunting, he exploded like a busted hose, spurting jizz onto her tongue and across her fine features, dousing her in hot sticky spunk that clung to her skin and tongue.

When he was through, Alexstrasza sealed her lips around the head of his cock and sucked him clean, swallowing all of his creamy treat with a husky, satisfied purr.

Rolling into a sitting position, she looked at them approvingly. "Fine service for a pair so small and from a race so well-known for... unreliable results." She waved her hand towards the pool. "You may take a break."

"A break?" Krib asked. Admittedly, he felt a little tired.

"That's right. You didn't think you were done, did you?" Alexstrasza smiled like a cat looking at a mouse--or a dragon looking at a pair of goblins. "You aren't finished until I say so," she said, emphasizing her point with another snap that sent fire curling around them. It puffed out just as soon as it appeared, but they got the message just fine.

Alexstrasza was nigh insatiable--a good quality for a broodmother to have. She rode them hard, sucked them dry, took them two at a time in and out of the pool, taking cock after cock and creampie after creampie, until at last she laid bare upon the tile, content and in dire need of another bath.

"Mmm." Alexstrasza practically glowed as she relaxed on her stomach, head on the pillow they'd given her, eyes closed, the smooth red skin of her back, as well as the plump cheeks of her ass, coated with ropes of sticky white seed. Both of her holes trickled with cum as well, and strings of it dangled from her massive black horns.

"So?" Neiza asked, taking a sip of kaja'cola that she'd kept in her pack.

Krib looked at her, still smiling from what had just occurred. "What?"

"Didn't I tell you to trust me?"

"Oh," he said sheepishly. "Yes, you were right... again. Your ideas really shouldn't work, but..." He shrugged, "Thanks. Maybe I just need to be more brave."

Neiza slapped him on the back. "Nah, you just need to drink more of this cola." Reaching into her bag, she pulled out her camera and quickly snapped a photo of her with a big grin on her face and Alexstrasza's even bigger ass in the background, glazed with cum and leaking jizz like a fountain.

"What was that noise?"

Krib's skin changed from green as grass to near white as snow, while Neiza shoved the camera back in the bag and turned to face the Life-Binder, a nervous smile on her face.

"Nothing at all, Your Hornyness!"

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
315 Followers
12