Dragon Tales 05: Quetzacoatl

Story Info
A dragon visits the Mayan people.
27.7k words
4.89
2.9k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quetzalcoatl -- My Story

Hola, que tal? Oops sorry, too much time spent south of the border, down Mexico way (is there a song like that?). Hi, I need to talk with you folks. The guy telling the story so far was okay for the historic background, but is (too obviously) a historian, and he leaves out or glosses over the important stuff (the good stuff). And he has a few of the details wrong too (hey, I was there, I know what happened).

This all happened to me a few years ago (the dates all blend together after a few hundred -- or thousand -- years). I was down in what is now southern Mexico or Guatemala enjoying myself. This may seem strange to soft-skinned humans (hey -- not trying to be derogatory here, but facts are facts) but to a dragon who is (usually) in reptile form or a derivative thereof (I do change shapes -- it's fun to play around) with scales, a warm, humid jungle is sweet.

Anyway, I was playing around in snake form (think large snake). I was playing with changing the composition of my scales -- making them more sensitive to the touch, then less, then back -- and sliding through different types of materials -- leaves, rotted vegetation, dirt, sand, rocks -- just to feel it across my scales. I was really enjoying all of the textures sliding across and along my body with the different sensitivities (hey, I'm a sensitive type of guy). How to describe this to a non-dragon, hmmm - some of it was like a caress, some like a massage (the rocks), some like sliding a human body against another body slippery from sex -- yeah, like that.

Needless to say, I was enjoying myself. While playing around like this, I came to a nice stream and I caught a glimpse of my reflection. Feeling pretty good, I stopped to admire my scales (yes, narcissistic too). I started playing around (is there a common theme here?) changing the colors and textures. I made some great diamond patterns, some spirals, circles (around my body), and even tried some circles (like polka dots) and circles within circles. I tried changing the scales -- made some of them with little bumps, then changed the bumps around to form little horns -- you get the idea.

After doing this a bit, I started growing feathers like some of the birds around me. I got more colorful and fancy -- feathers turned into plumes around my head and neck -- I was looking pretty good in a strange way - sort of surprising as I'd never really been or seen a feathered snake before.

As I was posing in front of the stream admiring my plumage, I was totally surprised by a group of Mayan hunters. Fortunately, they were just as surprised as I was -- not every day you find a wildly colored, feathered serpent while wandering through the jungle.

My first reaction was to twist around to face the hunters, raise my head up out of a coil, hiss, and flare my plumage (think a cobra with feathers -- I know -- rather silly, but it was what I had at the moment). After their initial surprise, the hunters quickly pulled themselves together and started pointing sharp objects at me -- some large spears. As I wasn't really hungry, I decided I should make myself scarce. The easiest way was just to blink out of their existence.

I repositioned myself a ways away, up in a tree and quickly reformed myself into a more camouflaged color and lost the feathers so I could move more easily if needed.

After looking around a bit to figure out where I'd gone, they gave up and wandered off to continue their hunt.

Being as I had no pressing appointments, I decided to continue playing in the jungle. So I moved a ways away and morphed into a large feline -- a very nice looking jaguar, if I do say so myself. It was a good change of pace to bound through the jungle, twist to avoid different obstacles, swim in some of the streams (I even caught a few fish for dinner), and climb in the trees. Finally a bit tired, and with a full belly, I stretched out on a limb for a cat nap -- ha ha, get it?

It was a while later when I was woken by a considerable ruckus -- actual roaring and growling -- sounded like a fight to me. I drifted toward the noise to see what was happening and came upon two jaguars -- one obviously male and one female. He was pressing his suit, wanting to mate, while she seemed to be either teasing or really not wanting anything to do with him -- hard to tell with some women.

Being the gallant type that I am (yes, not only sensitive, but gallant too), I decided to rescue the damsel -- even if she did not wish to be rescued. So I just jumped into the fray and knocked the guy flying with my shoulder (hey, you'd probably go flying too if 200 pounds of cat hit you unexpectedly in the shoulder). Needless to say, he was not happy about my interference and I suddenly found myself on the wrong end of a mass of sharp claws and teeth backed by a lot of muscle -- and did I mention this guy was fast! Oh yeah, and pissed too.

Suddenly, I was in a serious cat fight, doing my best to avoid some nasty swipes with those razors on his paws and more attempts at crunching me with his rather powerful jaws. Yeah, it was serious. So I cheated. I made my skin impervious to his claws and teeth and then just started whaling right back at him. He was quite surprised when his teeth and claws did no damage. After a few minutes he gave up -- it just wasn't worth the pain he was getting without inflicting any damage on his opponent.

The female just sat there watching and preening -- you know how girls do (well, girl cats anyway) -- grooming herself as if it was her due that two dudes were battling for the right to get to know her better.

When her previous suitor took off into the jungle, she sauntered over to me, gave me a couple licks with that big, rough tongue, rubbed against me and took off into the jungle. I may be slow at times, but this tongue business seemed like a come-on, so I took out after her as fast as I could. Let me tell you, she led me a merry chase. We ran up hills, we ran up trees, we swam across streams and a couple rivers. Eventually, without my really noticing, we were running side by side. Then we got to a large clearing in the jungle and we got amorous.

Now amorous for a cat is a bit different than how humans might attack the problem and even how dragons might usually go about pleasuring each other. It was more like the cat fight that I came upon when I first saw her. She presented herself -- let me tell you, it was nice -- an open, swollen vagina with her tail lifted to the side -- and oh, my, the odor. In my jaguar form it was heavenly. When I tried to take advantage of her offer, that's when it got to the cat fight part as she swiped at me.

Well, we got wrestling around, roaring and growling at each other. I found the swipes with the claws were more just love pats than real serious like what the guy had tried to do to me. But she kept it up and obviously wasn't just going to roll over and let me take her gently. And let me tell you, I was so erect and in need, I just got fed up. As we wrestled, I managed to get behind her, grabbed around her with my paws around her body and latched onto the back of her neck with my jaws.

I pinned her there. And then I mounted her. Oh yes. Everything was as promised. She was hot as I slammed my penis inside her sheath -- hot and wet -- and the aroma was wild. But then, so was she. She started bucking and twisting like she wanted to get away, but everything she did made me slam into her hard and fast. And that is how I came -- hard and fast - pinning her to the ground, thrusting into her, and spewing my juices deep inside.

After our first coupling, she relaxed and we groomed each other a bit with our tongues until I was ready to go again. Turned out that she was ready too, so we had another go -- just as hard and fast as the first -- oh, wow, I loved this girl. It lasted for about a week. We would make wonderful love -- hell, it was just raw sex -- several times a day. Snuggle with each other in between, with an occasional break to kill something and eat.

Then she just wandered away. As I tried to follow, she made it clear that I had served my purpose and she had no further use for me. I learned later that jaguars are usually solitary critters who get together when the female goes into estrus, and then go their solitary ways. The female will make a den and take care of the kittens until they are old enough (and trained enough to hunt for themselves) and they take off on their own. The female will then resume her solitary life, occasionally interacting with another jaguar until the cycle repeats itself -- usually with a different male.

It was fun. No, it was fantastic - rough, raw sex while it lasted. Then I was on my own again.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

I turned myself back into my dragon form. It was a lot easier. I hadn't realized how much a cat has to groom itself -- always licking its fur -- even, or especially, after he's been swimming. Much easier as a dragon with scales -- stuff just washes off, or rubs off, or sticks to you -- who cares. And, like I said before, as a dragon I really enjoyed the heat and humidity of the jungle.

Okay -- rabbit trail. Have I mentioned how I look as a dragon? I thought not. I have to admit, I change my form even as a dragon to suit my mood or my needs at the time. In the jungle, I had four legs, but not four short legs with little claws on them like your garden variety lizard. My usual form had two larger legs with muscle enough to run fairly fast and jump a good distance too. My feet are three-toed with quite large claws -- nice for ripping in a fight. I have a couple of smaller legs on top, like arms, with hands that can grasp things easily. Rather than finger nails like a human, mine are more like a cats -- sharp and retractable so they stay out of the way unless I need them -- to fight, or to help me climb a tree, or to kill something (hey, I am a predator and don't you forget it).

My body is fairly thin, but proportionate to my legs and I usually have a tail to help me balance when I run (and to occasionally whack somebody when I'm in a rough and tumble). I have a flexible neck -- longer than a human's -- just more vertebrae. And I have a skull more like a snake or lizards but at an angle on my neck so I can see forward when I'm walking or running upright. I rather like my teeth too -- nice and sharp -- really good for grabbing and tearing meat.

I usually top out at about 5' 6" and weigh in about 150 pounds (I like the lighter weight for running and moving through the jungle). If I'm going into a fight, I can easily add weight (incorporate nearby material into my body as I change it) to get up around 200 pounds. And, depending upon my opponent, I may lengthen and strengthen my arms and make my claws a bit more lethal. I cover that entire magnificent body with a smooth scaly covering -- think fancy alligator boots -- and change the coloring and pattern to match my surroundings.

Being as I was having fun running wild through the jungle, I was not sporting wings.

End of rabbit trail -- back to those pesky Mayans. Yes, pesky. I was rather enjoying myself in that jungle, but kept being interrupted by those hunters. It seemed like they were everywhere -- like an annoying bug that won't go away and you just want to swat it. Finally I gave into temptation and started following them around, watching their hunting techniques (mostly spears, some nets). It seemed rather harmless to me -- they didn't even realize that I was there, so they weren't hurting me. And I (usually) didn't do anything to chase away their game. And it was a game to me as I had never really paid any attention to the species (I'd seen them around for a few thousand years as I had flitted through time, but ignored them).

I eventually followed the hunters to a small encampment. There were several open-sided, thatch roofed huts around a central gathering and food preparation area. There were a number of females and youngsters of various sizes and development. I was rather intrigued (okay, I admit it -- some of the women looked good, even to me in dragon form -- I can admire a firm, healthy body no matter the species). I decided that I wanted to try out one of these women. The question was how to approach them.

Being the sensitive, narcissistic person (dragon) that I am, I decided to show them my fancy snake form and see how they responded to it (you remember, the feathered snake or plumed serpent one). I just placed myself in the path of the next hunting party and let things happen.

Oh my, that did not go as planned (ha ha, what plan?). They saw my magnificent form -- think 15' snake with wildly colored plumes around my head, rising up like a cobra. They did not laugh, they got serious and came at me with those damn spears and those nets as if I was dinner. Well, excuse me. I did the disappearing act again.

So I thought about it a bit and decided to try a different strategy. I changed into one of them -- yep, a hook-nosed Mayan with spear, net and loin cloth (that I just happened to appropriate from some guy's hut when he was sleeping). As I'd given it a bit of thought, I also had a small deer slung over my shoulder when I let them run into me, sort of a meet and greet present.

I tried to be non-threatening, greeting them with open arms and a smile (thankfully I'd also remembered to change my teeth -- sometimes I forget to fully change form). They were rather cautious -- like, where did this stranger come from. I looked like them. I seemed to be offering to share my dinner with them. But I wasn't talking like they did.

Reading their minds -- you do remember dragons' telepathic abilities, right? -- I realized the problem. It didn't help a lot -- I'm a mind reader, not a magician, and I couldn't just instantly know their language -- and it's a bugger -- you try and speak Mayan and you'll find out in a hurry. I just smiled, read their intent, and tried to mentally give them a feeling that I was a nice guy who wouldn't hurt them. They weren't buying it real well. There was some discussion (with several keeping a wary eye on me). And then they came at me with the damn spears again (and did I mention those nets). It seems that they thought they could take my deer and take my life, thus serving two purposes with one go -- dinner and less competition. What a pain -- I was being nice.

So I blinked out -- and took my deer with me. Watching from a nearby tree, it was rather comical -- although I'm sure they did not think so.

Okay, third time is the charm. I snuck into camp one night while everyone was sleeping and stole a woman. I just snuck in, bit her on the neck and injected a bit of venom that put her to sleep (deeper sleep), and walked out with her slung over my shoulder like a bag of flour (no, they didn't have bags of flour back then, but you know what I mean).

_ _ _ _ _

I took my newly acquired woman quite a ways away from her old group. Then things got interesting. As you have probably guessed by now, I don't always think of all of the potential things that might happen and plan for different eventualities. This was another of those times.

I had planned ahead far enough to build her a hut -- you know, soft human skin -- it just seemed that she should have a hut. That was about as far as I had planned -- what can I say -- oops again.

When she woke up, she was a bit groggy, but not so much that she didn't realize right away that she had been abducted, stolen as it were. Sitting right near her was this big (I decided a bit of size would be good) Mayan that she had never seen before. Well, let me tell you, she was not bashful. She lit into me and would have blistered my skin if I could have understood what she was saying -- I read her mind enough to get the gist of it. Then she got up and started into the jungle.

That lasted for as long as it took her to get to the jungle. She then realized that she had no idea where she was (yes! I picked a winner, a girl with smarts). She came back to the hut, sat down and proceeded to read me the riot act again -- let's just say that her tone of voice was evidence enough of her displeasure.

With my infinite patience and charm (not), I thought I would get her to shut up. I stood up, stepped a bit away from her -- she was watching me closely the entire time -- and disrobed. I figured that I had stolen her for a reason, we might as well start out the way I intended that we continue.

Now she was only wearing a brief covering over her loins. And I had just removed the covering from my loins. My reaction was that of any red-blooded male when confronted with an almost naked female of the species. I got hard as a rock. I stood there a moment while she took in the sight. It was interesting to see her facial expressions -- not that I really had a clue as to what they meant. But she was thinking, I could tell. There was some resignation in her mind -- it was pretty obvious what I intended, and I was bigger than her by quite a bit. But there was already a glimmer of a plan forming in her mind (I did pick a smart one). I could see the thought that she would lay with me, then bonk me on the head while I slept, and then steal away -- hopefully to find her small tribe somewhere in the jungle.

Not going to happen!

I signaled her to remove her clothing, which she did. I had to appreciate her body. She was petite, smooth skinned, and curved in all the right places. Standing about 5' tall, she probably weighed no more than 100 pounds on a tightly muscled frame with small breasts. I loved her long black hair with the matching silk between her legs.

I was not exactly sure how to proceed from here (yeah, I know, lack of planning again). I had seen some of the villagers engage in sex, but figured that was with their normal partner. My new woman had not been one of those so engaged, so I wasn't sure exactly how to proceed (I was pretty sure that she would not appreciate me biting the back of her neck and taking her like I did the female jaguar).

Standing there, feeling like an idiot, I beckoned her to me and just started caressing her body. Not having been with a human before, I wasn't sure of her erogenous zones, so I just took my time sliding my hands over her entire body. Wow, she felt good -- soft, but firm. She started to moan and wiggle and I could actually smell her arousal build. I noticed that her breasts seemed to swell a bit and her nipples became erect -- cool! So I gave them some attention, caressing her breasts and pulling on her nipples. From her moans and groans, I figured that was a good move.

My next move was to move a hand down to her mons to check if she was ready for me. I just held a handful of soft, hot and wet woman. Moving my hand around I felt for her vagina, exploring her outer and inner labia and then slipping a finger inside her. This really brought on some moans -- oh, this was fun -- I found a smart, good-looking woman who was easily turned on -- lucky me.

I worked my finger in and out a bit as she seemed to enjoy it, then pondered how to proceed. Most of the animals that I had previously encountered (and experienced) did it doggy style with the male mounting the female from the rear. However, I'd watched several Mayans and they had used a couple of different techniques.

I decided to lay down so she could mount me. Finding a relatively smooth spot I lay on my back and motioned her to come to me. She knelt next to me and tentatively reached out for my penis, grabbing it around the base. She looked at it as if she was a bit intimidated (not really knowing how large the average Mayan male was, I had given myself about 7-8" with a decent girth. She slowly moved her hand up and down my shaft, testing its rigidity (and feeling mighty good I might add). She then surprised me by leaning over and taking my head in her mouth, flicking her tongue over and around the head. Oh wow! That felt good. Apparently she was just getting it wet (although I thought I was leaking enough lubricant that it didn't need any more -- and she was running a river down there.

123456...8