Dragon Tales 05: Quetzacoatl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hadn't occurred to me that the encampment would move. Since I'd been watching them for less than 2 years, I had just assumed that it was a permanent settlement. Anyway, the other women got to visit us where they received a tour of our little settlement, including the fresh water system for drinking and bathing, and the irrigated areas we were tending.

As all of these changes were occurring, I continued to have sex and make love to my three women. They would often gang up on me (oh, poor me), strip me of my loin cloth and have their way with me. You know I loved it. To have three healthy, attractive women kissing me, licking my shaft and testicles and otherwise caressing me was awesome. Then they would lay me down and one would mount my shaft, rising and falling over and over until the inevitable spilling of our juices. Occasionally one of the others would place her sex over my mouth, almost smothering me as I would pleasure her orally.

What I really enjoyed was watching the two who were not riding me pleasure each other while they waited their turn with me. I don't know how it started, but one of them decided that she did not want to wait while I was occupied with her sister, so she started pleasuring the other sister orally. This resulted in a return of the favor and before I knew it they were in a magnificent 69 devouring each other's sex. Being as they each knew what they liked me to do to them, it did not take long for them to figure out how to pleasure each other. As I said, I enjoyed watching this action while one of the sisters was riding me.

About a year after Que' Jr was born, Mary announced that she was pregnant. She figured she was about 2 months into the process as she had missed a couple of her courses. Apparently the women had decided that they should space out the children so they were not too burdened by having a bunch all at once. They had discussed this amongst themselves and figured that it didn't really concern me -- I was just the sperm donor and provider. (And really now, I was getting sex from 3 sexy ladies, I wasn't even paying attention to anything else such as whether they were becoming pregnant or not, and hadn't even thought about it.)

Life continued along quite nicely. Jr was toddling and getting into more mischief. Mary was showing a good baby bump. And I was enjoying the entire situation, hunting, the great sex, and even working in the garden.

In fact I was working in the third garden when I heard the screams from the women. Trying not to panic -- we had become rather complacent in our little Eden -- I blinked myself home. As I blinked home, what I saw chilled me to the bone. My women were each being held by a couple of strange men who were in the process of tearing off their minimal clothing. One of the men had grabbed Jr and was threatening to do him harm to get the women to stop fighting. Others were removing their loin cloths and were already sporting erections.

Without thought, I blinked to stand beside the one holding Jr, tore out his throat with a claw I'd formed on one hand/paw, and set Jr to the side. I then formed fully into my jaguar and roared. The men's reaction was instantaneous. They all grabbed their spears and formed a line between me and my women, leaving only 3 to hold the women. I was facing a serious situation. Grabbing Jr, I blinked out, taking him to the Mayan encampment.

I blinked back to our home a few seconds after I left, arriving behind the strangers on the other side from where I'd been. I quickly tore out the throat of the one holding Mae, grabbed her and blinked out again, leaving her also at the encampment.

When I came back, I found the strangers already forming a ring around Mary and Jane. Upon seeing me reappear, the leader quickly stepped up to Mary, grabbed her hair and held his knife to her exposed neck. He yelled at me that they would kill the women if I attacked again. I backed off to reassess as they had stopped their attempted rapes. I watched them slowly move across our clearing and disappear down one of the trails with my two women, telling me not to follow. Really? What did they expect me to do?

As soon as they disappeared, I morphed into a large owl and followed them into the jungle. They were easy to follow as I drifted along above them, flying from tree to tree and watching. There was a bit of discussion about what they should do as they hurried the women down the trail. Two of the hunters (warriors?) trailed behind, keeping an eye out for me if I were to follow as they expected. As they weren't hurting the women, I just drifted along above them, out of their perception.

In this manner, the group traveled about 5 miles before calling a halt in a small clearing. They then gathered around Mary and Jane. I moved above them, prepared to dive into the middle as needed. The leader began questioning my two women, asking first if there was more than just me. At first the women refused to answer, but after they were slapped a couple of times, they responded.

They told the men that I was their man and that there was only one of me. After further questions about what had happened, the two women stated that I was a god. They explained that I could disappear at will and reappear, that I could change shapes into a jaguar or other creature, and that I was a mighty hunter. The women further stated that it would be in the hunters' best interests if they released the two women, went on their way and never came back.

After some heated discussion, the hunters decided to continue on their way, my women in tow. And this was literal as they took the time to tie the women's hands in front of them and tie nooses around their necks before leading them down the trail on leashes, yanking and choking them if they failed to instantly respond.

While watching this, I had been thinking. I blinked out, reappearing at the Mayan encampment where I explained the situation to a worried Mae. The hunters there were ready to follow me back into the jungle and help me retrieve the women. I appreciated their offer, but it was way too far away for pursuit of this type to be effective. I asked for and got several lengths of rope and a spear, blinked out and reappeared above the strange hunters before they finished leaving the clearing with my women.

They were once again traveling away from my home. There were now eight of them, traveling single file with my women leashed in the middle of the line. Seeing their direction of travel, I blinked myself ahead of them, finding a good spot at a bend in the trail and waited. As their forward scout came around the bend and was out of sight of the main group, I dropped a noose over his head and lifted him up into the tree with me, strangling him in the process. The greatest benefit to this method was that he disappeared without a trace and made no noise. I left his body in the crotch of a tree.

Seven hunters were left with my women.

The group continued traveling, at some point realizing that their forward scout was no longer with them, but having no clue as to when he had disappeared nor how. This realization caused another brief huddle and some consternation. My women just stood there quietly but looking around to see if they could spot me (two more smart women).

I moved ahead of the group again to another likely spot. This time I waited and watched as the group passed by and went around the bend. As the last hunter passed me, I let fly with my spear, impaling him and pinning him to a tree on the other side of the trail.

Six hunters were left with my woman.

Soon thereafter there was the sound of voices and two of the remaining hunters came down the trail seeking their missing party member. When they spotted him pinned to the tree, they raised a ruckus which brought the remainder of their group and the women back. The first thing the leader did was grab Mary and again place his knife at her neck while jerking on her hair.

From within the jungle I watched and waited. The leader impatiently yelled for me to come out or he would kill Mary after carving out her unborn child from her stomach (rather blood-thirsty fellow I was thinking). From within the jungle I calmly suggested that he would do no such thing if he expected to live himself; and in fact, if he wished to live, he and his group would release the women and leave them unharmed or I would hunt them down and find their women and children and kill all of them too.

Hmm -- Mexican standoff. The group had a quick discussion, removed the leashes from the women's necks, cut their hands free, and backed away. Telling Mary and Jane to stay where they were, I followed the hunters a sufficient distance to ensure that they were leaving and would not double back on me, then blinked back to the women.

Mary and Jane were rather happy to be delivered and see me again. I quickly blinked them back to the safety of the Mayan encampment, then blinked back to follow the hunters. They traveled quickly for a couple of days while I drifted along with them, with occasional forays to the side to hunt and eat. Eventually they came to a larger village in another part of the jungle.

In my eagle form I circled high over the village watching the progress of the hunters as they entered. They were greeted by several people, but seemed headed to the center of the village, eventually arriving in front of a large structure where they waited a bit before entering. At this point, I lost track of them. I thought about trying to get closer, but figured that a large raptor landing on the roof of the structure would be too obvious, so I drifted into the jungle for a bite to eat (I love hunting in my eagle form), and then settled in a tree where I could watch some of the activities within the village.

Other than being quite a bit larger than the Mayan encampment with which I was familiar, the activities in this village seemed similar to Mae's former home. In fact, it was almost as if several separate little encampments had been just loosely shoved together as there were several small clusters of huts around their own open area where the normal chores and food preparation was occurring. The biggest difference that I could see, again, was the size as my quick estimate was 200 or more people in this village as opposed to about 25 or 30 in our encampment.

As I watched the village, I sensed a bit of a commotion caused by a single runner going to each cluster of huts and talking with the hunters there. There was some wailing going on at a couple clusters, but of more interest is that at least one hunter from each group headed to the large structure in the middle of the village.

Oh darn I thought. I dropped out of the tree, morphed into a dog and wandered into the village, keeping to the back of several huts as I made my way to the center. Curling up and seeming to nap, I watched and listened to the hunters as they gathered.

Soon they fell silent when a figure wearing a cloak woven with colorful feathers appeared from inside the large hut, accompanied by the leader of the hunters that had been bothering me and mine. Motioning everyone to be seated in the shade of a large ramada next to the hut, this new guy (I assumed him to be someone special due to his attire) quickly stated that several of the village's hunters had been killed and the leader of the ill-fated expedition was going to give a rather alarming report. Hmm, this might be interesting.

The leader of the hunters, for ease of following this story let's just refer to him as Joe, began describing their trek a couple of days from the village in a direction they had not previously explored. He described coming upon my home, watching for a bit, then attacking and capturing the women and toddler. He told how they intended to have their way with my women and bring them back as captives, when it all went to hell.

He told them of stripping the three women, one the mother of the child (they could tell because she was still lactating), one who was pregnant and just showing, and another who seemed a young unbred woman. He said that as one of the hunters was threatening harm to the child (to gain control over the mother's actions), something appeared next to the hunter, tore out his throat, and took the child. The apparition then turned into a huge jaguar, roared at them in apparent rage, and disappeared with the child.

A few seconds later, as they were still forming to face the jaguar (which had disappeared), something appeared by one of the hunters holding the child's mother, tore out the hunter's throat, grabbed the woman and again disappeared.

He then related how he had grabbed the pregnant woman, holding a knife to her throat and waiting. After a while with nothing happening, they forced the 2 women to accompany them back toward their village, leaving the bodies of their fallen comrades where they had been killed.

His tale was being met with some disbelief, especially the appearing / disappearing part of the narrative.

He proceeded to relate the events of the retreat and my pursuit -- tying and leading the women on leash; the disappearance of their lead scout; and the death of their rear guard by spear -- all without seeing an enemy. He told how he had again grabbed the pregnant woman and threatened to kill her. And he related the calm voice that had told him in turn to release the woman and leave them or they would be followed and all of them and their women and children would be killed. He then stated that they had left the two women and returned to the village as rapidly as possible. They had not been attacked any more, nor had they seen anyone following them.

When Joe finished telling his tale there was immediately a great amount of discussion until the feathered guy called for silence. He asked for questions. There was an orderly question and answer session where Joe clarified a few things to satisfy the groups' understanding. The feathered guy then started asking each of the gathering what their thoughts were.

The consensus of the group was that if they weren't missing 4 hunters, they would have a really difficult time believing Joe's story. There was some further questioning and requested clarification about the women's claims to be married to a god -- folks were not liking the idea of having potentially angered a god -- even if it had been done unknowingly. And then there was some discussion about the pros and cons of sending a large body of hunters to my home to wipe us off the earth so that (god or not) we would not follow after Joe and wreck havoc on the village.

It was at this point in the discussion that the dog (I) decided to enter the discussion. Wandering into their midst, I morphed into my dragon form -- and no, not my friendly golden dragon that I had shown Mae during our vacation. Right in the middle of them, I morphed into my hunting form -- large back legs with clawed feet, arms with grasping hands and claws, and a large head with very large jaws full of very sharp teeth. My scales were glistening red, yellow and black as would be found on a poisonous snake. To add to the apparition, I was about twice my normal size -- standing at about 12' tall and weighing in at about 500 pounds of scary carnivore.

They were petrified -- well, not petrified -- they actually moved quite rapidly, falling all over themselves to remove themselves from harm's way. It may have helped that I roared at them a little (I think a few may have wet themselves).

As I stood there in the newly deserted gathering area I thought I might have overdone my appearance in their midst. I decided to wait and see how they would react after a moment of thought instead of blind panic. So I changed into my large jaguar form (with the precaution of making my skin impervious should someone decide to try spearing me) and then I calmly lay down in the shade.

It was about 15 minutes before anyone even looked in on me to see what was happening. When they saw the jaguar they withdrew for a short discussion, then starting hedging forward, spears at the ready. I slowly stood as they approached, morphed into my feathered serpent form, and then morphed into my human Mayan form (again taking the precaution of making myself impervious to blows). They had no idea what do to.

Gesturing to the feathered guy I beckoned him to me. He pulled himself together (had to give him credit for having some guts there) and stepped before me, looking up at where I towered over him (I have to admit to having increased my height a bit over my usual -- I was standing about 6'2" and a muscular 200 pounds -- intentionally trying to physically intimidate the smaller, shorter Mayan hunters (average height about 5'5" and maybe 140 pounds).

I gave him the look -- you know, the one I kept getting from Mae. He cringed a bit. I then introduced myself as Quetzalcoatl (meaning the feathered serpent, remember). I told him that I was a tad unhappy with his hunters for disturbing my home and family, and apologized for taking out 4 of them, although I told him it seemed the lesser harm to his people than just killing them all. I had him thinking at this point that I was a rather benevolent god, only a bit blood-thirsty, but not too heavy handed. Without giving him any time to speak I told him that I would return with some directions for him and his, then I blinked out.

Well, I was in a quandary. What should I do with these guys? Looking at it objectively (not through the sharp focus of my anger at their attack on my family) I was thinking that they hadn't done things much differently than I had when I'd first stolen Mae from her family -- she had not come willingly, in fact, I had not given her the option to come with me willingly, I'd just stolen her and forced myself upon her.

I figured that they were probably no worse than Mae's family group if I were to give them the chance. However, I was concerned with the future. They knew where we lived. We would either have to move or come up with some way to ensure that they did us no harm (and I really did not wish to move, as I rather liked our huts and their amenities, the bathing pool, and our growing agricultural experiments).

I blinked out and reappeared back at Mae's family's encampment. I was immediately swamped by 3 amorous women who wouldn't take no for an answer. It had been several stressful days without our visiting, and we were all in need of some loving. So we went at it in a borrowed hut, the four of us. It was wonderful. I won't try to describe the combinations and permutations of our love-making, but rather leave it to your prurient minds to imagine how we pleasured each other for the next couple of hours (to the delight of the others in the encampment who watched and indeed were, in quite a few cases, inspired to emulate our activities in their own huts).

After the loving, I gathered my women and a few of the others and had a bit of discussion. I related what had happened after I'd left my women at the encampment and followed the strange hunters. I told of the size of the other village, and of the discussions I'd overheard, and of what I'd said to the feathered guy. When I finished, there was quiet as the group thought of what I'd related. I asked for their thoughts. Comments ranged from "kill them all" to "we need to move immediately" -- well, duh -- I'd already thought of that.

I'd actually been thinking of a few things lately, and this situation was bringing it to a head. One of my thoughts had been that of combining my family group with Mae's original family. The logistics of a single family group in the jungle was dicey. We had used the larger group's help when Mae gave birth. I had actually used the larger group (unknown to them) when I had outfitted my original camp after acquiring Mae (i.e. I stole some of their stuff that I didn't know how to make). My women still depended upon the group for social interaction on a regular basis. And then there were the hazards of the jungle -- accidents, attack by wild animals, and as shown attack by other humans when we were complacent and not paying attention.

1...345678