Dragon Tales 05: Quetzacoatl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plumed serpent talk made them give us a few more skeptical looks -- while I was bigger than they were, I was obviously Mayan like them. My woman said simply, "show them." Responding, I stood up, stepped out from under the hut into the open, dropped my loin cloth (with a few appreciative comments from the women) and morphed into my 15' long feathered serpent form. To say that there was some consternation would be an understatement. This group was not at all as courageous as my woman -- of course they also did not know me like she did.

As they stared with considerable trepidation at this serpent that had appeared in front of them, my woman casually walked up to me, stroked my head and whispered, "jaguar." Right in front of their eyes the serpent reformed into a 200 pound jaguar, complete with spots, claws and large teeth that they saw when I roared. The men were once more spear in hand, in front of their women, while my woman stood calmly, with her hand on my head, stroking me between my ears. What could I do? I just rubbed my head against her and purred (a large rumble really). I then morphed back into my Mayan form.

As the women once again looked at me with appreciative (and appraising) glances, I donned my loin cloth and walked back into the shade. I took a long drink (thirsty work) and sat back down. Realizing that they were not to be attacked, the men sidled over and resumed their seats, though they gave me a bit more room than before.

My woman resumed visiting with the other women, talking about visiting and getting help during the birth and after until I noticed her whispering with several of the younger women. Not being able to hear them, I ignored it and tried conversing more with the men. We visited a bit more until my woman stated that it was time to head home. We said our goodbyes and started walking away hand in hand. Just before leaving the clearing, she pulled my head down for a kiss and whispered to take us home -- now. Understanding and knowing that we were still being watched, I blinked us home. I sort of wished I could have listened in on the conversation at the village after we disappeared from their gaze.

_ _ _ _ _

Over the next several weeks, life went on much the same (yes, wonderful sex), hunting, gathering, making some slight changes to our hut, and preparing for a child. I just did as she asked -- like I said, I was new to this being a father business. We also made several visits back to her previous home so she could visit (and I noticed that she always ended our visits with some whispered conversations with some of the younger women).

In our camp, I gave some serious thought about how I could make things easier for my woman. I noticed that while she was strong and energetic, later in the day she often needed to rest. Besides helping more with the shopping (gathering of fruits, seeds, etc.), I pondered what I might do to make things better around the camp. One of my ideas was to bring fresh water to the camp so we did not have to walk to the stream every day for water. I also toyed with the idea of how we might make it so we could bath at camp too.

My first thought was a ditch to divert part of the stream. I looked at it from several aspects, including the slope and aspect. I even blinked out for a few days to visit with some other dragons and brainstorm ideas on what might be done. Leaving them with their promises to get back to me, I returned to my woman a few seconds after I had left -- the jungle was a dangerous place for those left alone and unprotected, and I had no intention of allowing anything to happen to my woman and unborn child.

A few seconds after my return, several dragons blinked into existence around our camp (I'd given the space and time coordinates to my friends). My wife was quite concerned until she realized that I was greeting them in a familiar manner. She still hung back (several large, unknown dragons were a bit intimidating) until I asked her to come forward and meet my friends. My friends each met her with some strange dragon bowing (sort of dipping the head to acknowledge her). As she started verbally greeting them, I gave them the telepathic translation of what she was saying. I then gave her their greetings and explained a bit of why they were there.

I had not mentioned my thoughts of bringing running water to the camp, but she was intrigued and excited with the idea, realizing some of the benefits (like I said, smart woman). My friends quickly explained their thoughts. I saw the merits of what they had planned and gave my approval. We then had a dragon work party for a few hours, watched in amazement by my woman.

The idea was for a stone-lined ditch from the stream to the camp. As we needed some drop, they had come up with the idea for an enclosed pipe to carry water from the top of the falls a ways into the jungle to where the slope allowed for gravity flow to the camp. In fact, they had apparently spent quite a while thinking and planning (not my forte as you know), as most dragons love a challenge. They looked over the situation and while a couple of dragons helped me clear jungle and prepare the ditch, a couple blinked out and reappeared a short while later with the needed pipe -- they had gone elsewhere for a couple days, gathered some large pieces of bamboo, drilled out the center and prepared them to be fitted together to the needed length, and then returned.

We quickly constructed (part hand work and part mental movement of materials) the stone-lined ditch and hooked up the pipe as needed. Then we really surprised my woman as we enlarged the clearing around the hut. Under her curious scrutiny, we removed the timber and much of the smaller growth, dug a small and a large hole and lined them with rocks, then continued the ditch out the other side downslope into the cleared area. We then fashioned a second hut -- actually more a shade structure or ramada rather than a full hut -- over the two new holes.

While I explained the process to my woman, the others completed construction and lowered the upper end of the pipe into the stream by the falls. We soon had water running down the ditch, filling the two newly created pools (small upper one for drinking water and lower one for bathing). The holes quickly filled and the overflow began spreading out and soaking into our improvised leach field.

My friends stayed long enough to see the water running clear and the entire system filled with clear, cool (relatively) water. After receiving our thanks, they blinked out, returning to whatever they had been doing before I had visited them.

I made a production of taking the water gourd over to the smaller pool, filling it with fresh water and offering my woman a fresh drink of water, happily receiving her delighted smile and laughter. I then disrobed her and led her down the steps (my friends thought of everything!) into our new bathing pool. After enjoying our impromptu bath, I was rewarded with another mind-blowing session of hot sex with my woman, ending with me mounting her from the rear, pounding into her while I controlled her by her hair and driving her to orgasm and scream loudly. Life was sweet.

_ _ _ _ _

My woman's time soon approached. When she started her contractions, she sent me to the Mayan encampment to fetch her previously arranged helpers. I blinked out and back several times, bringing an older woman, 2 of the younger women and miscellaneous supplies, mats and hammocks. The women gathered around my woman, shooed me away and took care of her. A few hours later, after hearing some frightening screams, I heard a baby cry. Soon I was called to see my woman and our new born son.

Then life got busy. The women stayed with us, helping with various chores, cooking, caring for the baby, gathering food, etc. I was busy hunting, but also building 2 more huts under my woman's direction and helping the women outfit them to their specifications. I was in the dark quite a bit about where we were headed with this. One thing that I did notice is that there was no sex with my woman as she explained that there had been some tearing of her vaginal area and she needed to heal (well, damn).

After a few days, I took the older woman back to her home. Upon my return, my woman called me into the hut and introduced me to her friends. I was rather shocked to realize that they had names, as it had not really occurred to me. They were Mary and Jane (not really, but the Mayan is a bit complicated). I then found out that my woman's name was Mae -- wow, what a revelation -- I just kept being surprised by these humans. They asked me my name and I was at a loss.

Dragons did not really have names in the sense these humans did. I asked them about a name and they came up with Quetzalcoatl (feathered serpent), but decided to shorten it to Que' (pronounced like quay). Wow again. Now I had a name. I liked it.

After their hilarity at my expense, things got serious. My woman -- oops, Mae -- explained that Mary and Jane would be staying with us. She had talked to them numerous times during our visits and they had agreed with her that it was time to expand our household. I was not sure what this meant, but now understood why I had built 2 more huts. She explained that Mary would have one hut and Jane would have the other, while she and our son would have our original hut.

She explained that Mary and Jane would share in our workload, helping to gather and prepare food, helping to build and make needed household items (mats, nets, pots, baskets, hammocks, etc.), and help care for our son. They would also help take care of me. This one really threw me, so I asked for clarification.

While Mary and Jane stood there with nervous grins, Mae explained that her two sisters (okay, not just friends) were now my women like she was -- while she would be my first wife and direct the household, they would be my second and third wives. I was expected to have sex with them on a regular basis to keep them as happy as I was keeping Mae. She was very explicit about her expectations that I should give them as much pleasure as I had given (and would continue to give) her, and that she and I would teach them to pleasure me as she had learned to do. And, as she was temporarily out of service, the pleasuring would commence immediately. Thus started a new chapter in my life - you could have knocked me over with one of my colorful plumes.

_ _ _ _ _

Under Mae's guidance and direction, both Mary and Jane removed their (scanty) clothing, then approached me and removed my loin cloth. With two young, good-looking young women, I had no shame and was hugely erect. I got a couple more of those sideways looks and some giggles. Then they both grabbed hold of my rampant erection and pulled me to the bathing pool where we all proceeded to play with each other under the guise of cleaning off. Let me just say that there was a lot more going on that just bathing.

After Mae decided we were clean enough (and aroused enough), she called us out of the bath. Still wet, we first went to Mary's hut -- it seems that they had pre-determined which woman I would have (or which would have me, as it were). I was a bit nervous -- a new woman (women) while my first woman watched and directed. But I was up for it.

Mary lay back on her hammock, spreading her legs. Oh my, she looked as good as Mae, although slightly different. Her hair was a bit thinner than Mae's so her labia were more visible. Also her inner labia were more pronounced than Mae's. She smelled very similar, and I soon learned that she tasted almost the same too, as Mae directed me to take care of her sister.

I did so with gusto (con mucho gusto), lightly kissing Mary all over her groin area while caressing her wherever my hands could reach (including stroking her breasts and pulling on her nipples). I tried to do much the same as I did with Mae and quickly found that much of that approach worked with Mary too. She really enjoyed my licking and sucking on her labia. She enjoyed my tongue and fingers in her vagina. And, similar to Mae, she went wild when I played with and around her clit -- although she liked a bit lighter touch to her clit. With her response, it did not take long for her to progress through moaning and groaning to calling out my new name as she orgasmed and actually sprayed her fluids all over my face. While thinking "that was different," I kept working her to prolong her orgasm, and before she came down I stood up, positioned myself appropriately and using the hammock as a swing, slid right into her sheath.

There was no impediment to my shaft sliding into Mary (I later learned that the Mayan girls were taught the basics of sex pretty early in life, just using some plant extracts to prevent conception before they settled on a life partner). I was quite happy with the situation and seated my sword to the hilt in her hot, wet, welcoming sheath. Then, using the hammock, I proceeded to pleasure us both to our inevitable climax when she spasmed and I planted my seed deep inside her womb.

As Mary lay there, Mae pulled me up and led me straight to Jane's hammock where I found another warm and willing partner spread out waiting for me. I just dove in and repeated the process, kissing, nibbling, licking, sucking and teasing Jane. I thought I might need a break (hey, even a dragon has some limits), but I was up for the occasion and proceeded to drive Jane to several orgasms (it took me a while) before I came deep inside her.

After this second interlude, I was done for a while. Both women wanted to cuddle, so we all curled up in Jane's hammock and drifted off to sleep with smiles on our faces.

_ _ _ _ _

As stated, it was a new chapter in my life, with an entirely new social dynamic. Remember, I got into this almost on a whim when I decided to steal Mae. It had developed into a relationship far beyond any ideas I might have ever had. We found ourselves to be matched in many ways (even beyond the fabulous sex) and developed true feelings for each other (if not, I might still be childless).

With two more women to help out (and for me to pleasure and to provide me with pleasure), the situation was much more complex. The workload was not much greater, and was indeed made easier (except for the hunting, which was my job) with Mary and Jane helping. My greatest challenge was to properly see to the needs of my growing family, especially when Mae determined that she was again ready to join in the love-making -- and yes, it had gone from just pure, unbridled sex to love-making (not that there weren't times when it wasn't wild, raw and powerful). Let's face it, keeping 3 women happy and sexually satisfied was a challenge (a pleasure, but a challenge). I found that I would sometimes have to blink out, take a couple hours or even days to refresh, and then blink back to resume pleasuring my women. As I said, as complex as it was, life was sweet.

Our new water system continued to provide fresh water for drinking, cooking and bathing, with the overflow running into our leach field. I noticed that due to the increased water in the newly cleared area, the plants coming in were different. There were, in fact, several of the grasses and grains that the women continually sought. These plants seemed to find the open field and water to their liking and flourished. This area became a favorite and heavily used gathering area for the women.

Seeing this situation develop and evolve caused me to think (yep, here we go again, he's thinking). I wondered if I could create the same conditions elsewhere and improve our ability to gather more foodstuffs more easily. Figuring what the hell, I made a couple more clearings downstream, diverted some water into a couple of short ditches and stood back a while to see what happened.

One area did exactly what I wanted with several types of good grasses growing. The other area didn't do as I'd hoped. The topography here was more of a deeper swale so all I did was create a swamp that was soon filled with cattails and mosquitos. Hmm, I drained the swamp -- I blocked off my diversion ditch and brought in a bunch of dirt from around the edges and filled it in -- problem solved.

But I kept thinking about it, comparing the first two (successful) areas to the failure. I surmised that the first two areas were similar in being relatively flat so that the water spread out and did not collect and pool. I then did a couple of different things -- hey, experimental science -- make a hypothesis, then test to verify or construct a new hypothesis (oops, starting to sound like that historian guy).

Anyway, on the first new area away from the camp, I expanded the clearing (easy work for a dragon). I then increased the size of the ditch a bit, and made several smaller ditches to spread the water out over more of the clearing. In my second area (my failure) I filled in the hole even more and created another relatively flat area with a slight slope and then reopened my ditch.

I was pleased to see that both areas responded as I wanted with increased plant growth, especially with the plants we wanted.

Time passed. Our son (Quay Jr.) grew as the women expected -- I wasn't sure what to expect -- he didn't really look human to me when he was born, all wrinkly and red -- though I will admit, he had 2 arms, 2 legs and the requisite number of digits on each arm and leg. He went from just crying and eating to taking an interest in things around him. He could be easily amused by dangly things swaying in front of him. He could hold up his head. He became more active, pleasing the women tremendously when he rolled over from front to back and from back to front. He managed to push himself around on the mats a bit and then started crawling.

One day while looking at the area of our leach field at the camp I noticed that there were other things growing in our grassy area. There were actually some small trees. It occurred to me that if we let the trees take root there, they would soon shade the grasses and we wouldn't have as much grass. So I went through the area and pulled out the small saplings. I told the women what I had done and they came to take a look too. As we surveyed our grass patch, we noticed there were other plants growing there that they did not want, so I was tasked with removing them (a good thing that I could make my skin impervious to thorns, as some of those plants were nasty). It soon became a regular part of my chores to weed our grass patch. And then, what started with the one grass patch grew to taking care of all three areas.

Then, and I have no idea why, Mae got it into her head that we should bring some other plants to our little grassy areas. I wasn't sure about how to do this. I tried uprooting them and sticking them in the dirt where we wanted them, but that didn't seem to work. Some of the plants lasted a couple of days, but they withered and died. Jane suggested that I should dig more deeply to get more of their roots, then put them in a bit of a hole in our grass patch -- which seemed to want to become a garden. This worked a bit more with some types of plants than others, and it also seemed to help if we planted them and gave them a gourdful of water right after we moved them.

It got to the point that I was spending more time with our three plots than I was hunting (of course hunting as a dragon was still easier and not very time-consuming). We finally got several different types of plants growing where we wanted them. The women were pretty enthusiastic about these gardens as it meant less time spent searching for some foods.

During these pleasant months we made almost weekly visits to the women's original encampment where they shared the news and gossip and our son received attention from the other women. Apparently they talked about our garden plots too as I started receiving requests from the other women to come visit our camp, especially as the men were talking about moving the encampment to another location as food was becoming scarce -- both game and fruit and vegetable staples.

123456...8