Dragon Tales 05: Quetzacoatl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mentioned the idea of either combining our camps or moving closer to each other. My women were all for it (moving closer, not necessarily moving back in with the parentals). Then the question arose as to where we were located in relation to each other. I realized that every time we had visited, I had just blinked us back and forth and that neither the village hunters nor my women had the foggiest idea where my home was located in relationship to each other (they were about 20 miles apart, in different river drainages).

I described to the hunters where we were located. They knew the general area, but hadn't been there in a while as their cycle of moving around just hadn't taken them there lately. They thought that the village could be moved into that drainage and it would benefit all of us -- we could better visit and support each other, and it would be good for the village to leave their present location as (as previously mentioned) some of the resources were beginning to become scarce. There then ensued some discussion about when and how the move should be made, as well as where exactly they should go.

That brought us back to the strange village situation. As a side discussion, I questioned the arrangement of the strange village -- i.e. seemingly having several smaller villages all lumped into one with maybe one person (the feathered guy) providing some sort of overall leadership or direction. The concept was not foreign to my group. They had at one time been in with such a group before going out on their own again. Advantages that they saw were the larger group had some different skill sets, such as specialists who could knap flint and obsidian to make knives and other blades as well as potters and leather curing specialists who treated the skins and made items with furs and hides.

Disadvantages were that the larger village put more of a demand on the natural resources in the area so that hunters had to travel farther for game and the women had to roam farther afield to gather the fruits and other plants that they needed. This also meant that they often had to move the village. This was why Mae's group had left their larger village and struck out on their own -- they thought the cons outweighed the pros of being in the larger group. Although, without these skill sets, the villagers would occasionally make a trading trip (with harvested raw materials and foodstuffs) to get items that they might need (they could actually make most of this stuff themselves, but some of these other folks just did it a bit better so that it was sometimes worth it to them to make the effort to travel and trade).

At this point, my thoughts were all over the board. There were so many new ideas here in front of me. How could I get the benefits of belonging to a larger village? How could we retain the benefits of a smaller group? How could I keep the wonderful intimacy of my small family? How could I protect my family from the larger, unknown group? How should (could) this all be organized to my (our) benefit? Was there a way to convince the larger village (other than to outright terrorize them) to align themselves with us?

I told everyone my thoughts and questions and suggested that we think about it and get together again the next day with our ideas so we could come up with a plan (whoa, a new direction for me, actually trying to come up with a well thought out plan -- but this was just too important to do in my usual fly by the seat of my pants method).

We adjourned our meeting for a nice meal. Naturally my wives and I followed the meal with some slow loving (which seemed to inspire the entire encampment into following our example). And then we settled in for a good night's sleep.

In the morning, after a quick meal and a trek to the nearby river for a swim and bath, the women did some gathering while the men took off for a quick hunt. We all met back at the encampment about mid-day, ate, and reconvened our meeting.

After an hour or so of discussion, we arrived at a decision. Our small village would temporarily put on hold their move. My women would stay with the village while I would attempt to talk sense into the folks from the larger village (in other words, try to convince them to do as we wished).

_ _ _ _ _

That afternoon, I blinked myself to a spot where I could see what was happening within the larger village -- in other words, I morphed into a large eagle and blinked myself to a spot circling over their village. A few minutes of observation seemed to show them following their usual routine with normal comings and goings. So I just drifted lower and lower until I landed right next to their meeting ramada and morphed into my (large) Mayan form.

They had noticed the eagle landing and were watching it with some surprise (not normal eagle behavior) and were very surprised when a man appeared in the eagle's place. A few quickly realized what had happened, and the feathered guy was summoned. Those in the area, both wanting to see but also not wanting to be too close, made a loose circle around me allowing plenty of room for movement by all.

When the feathered guy arrived, he walked forward, made a slight, awkward bow and greeted me by name. He welcomed me to their village and, after leading me under the ramada and inviting me to sit, asked how he might help. (I'm just guessing here, but it seemed that they had been as busy talking things over in their village as we had been in ours.)

After asking his name -- Sam (better than feathered guy) -- we jumped right into the specifics of my visit. I lightly covered the past problems we had had, then proceeded to lay out the future that I desired where we could work together, supporting each other. He replied that it seemed rather one sided, as the larger village seemed to offer more, both in man-power and in specialized skills.

I countered with explaining some of the benefits that we had, and some of what we might teach them. I offered to take him to my home and show him what we could offer the group (explaining that I knew he was a wise man, open to learning and understanding new things). He just make a small note of derision at my attempted flattery (smart man -- and it is so much easier dealing with smart people) and agreed to accompany me to me home. I stepped forward, took hold of his upper arm, and blinked us to my house.

Let's just say that he was astonished when he realized what had happened and where we were. For the first time (even after my changing into a dragon and a jaguar the previous day) he started looking at me as though I might be a god.

I welcomed him to my home. I explained that, even as a god, I enjoyed a simple life and simple pleasures. I loved my three wives and they loved me. I loved my son and unborn child. I showed him what we had in our huts -- the same type of amenities that he enjoyed in his. Then I showed him our fresh water system -- the ditch, the drinking water pool and the bathing pool, and the drainage into the leach field / garden. He thought the fresh water, especially the bathing pool, was marvelous and understood how it enhanced our living conditions.

Then I had him really look at the leach field. After a bit, he realized what he was seeing. There was a large amount of the grasses that the women harvested, with grains waving a bit in the gentle breeze that was blowing at that time. He saw the area with gourds. He saw the areas with other desirable plants -- all of it thriving and easily gathered.

We walked to our other two experimental areas where he saw the small ditches and similar plants growing in close proximity to the huts and easily harvested. As I said, Sam was a smart guy. He quickly saw the benefits of what we were doing. I explained how I'd put in the ditches and made the water spread. I explained how I had leveled and sloped the one (previously swampy) area -- the effort that was involved with this was obvious (a lot of man hours, but relatively simple to this dragon). I also explained that we were working in our gardens every day, removing unwanted plants as they germinated, bringing in new plants that we wanted, and starting to add new ditches to spread the water further and in directions we wanted it to flow.

Walking back to the huts I told him of Mae's village and how we interacted with them. How they supported us (family does that), and how we were going to be helping them develop similar garden plots to make their lives easier.

Back at the huts, I asked him to wait momentarily while I blinked back to the encampment, gathered my family and (in a couple of quick trips) brought them home. I introduced Sam to my family and invited him to join our meal which my women quickly prepared. The conversation was polite, but comfortable over dinner, with the occasional lighter moment brought about by the antics of my son (yes, young children do have their moments).

After eating, I invited Sam to join us in bathing, to which he quickly agreed. All six of us were quickly stripped down and sitting and talking (and splashing in the case of my son) in the shaded pool. After bathing we got out and dried. I noticed him looking carefully at my women and fully understood his hunters' desire to take them for themselves -- I have three beautiful wives.

After we donned our clothing, slight as it was, I grasped his arm and blinked us to an open area within sight of his village. We walked comfortably into his village, where I left him by the ramada, blinking myself back home.

At home, the women swarmed over me, asking all about my visit with Sam, especially asking what we had said and done before I brought them home. I explained all of my interactions with Sam, leading up to our meal and bathing together. That led to some (not so quietly) whispered comments and comparisons about Sam's equipment and mine, which led to them having to compare my equipment again, which led to my being overwhelmed by three beautiful women, stripped naked and laid on my back while they caressed, kissed, licked, sucked, and then fucked me royally (I think I could get used to this god business). Of course, I did my best to return the pleasure to them, reaching out and caressing, kissing, licking, and sucking those parts of them that I could reach. It was not easy while pinned by the three of them, with each one taking turns riding my rigid staff, but I tried.

Eventually there was just a pile of exhausted, sweaty, sated bodies that could barely move. We lay there like a pile of puppies before slipping into the pool for a rinse, then heading off to bed -- me to cuddle with Mae, while Mary and Jane shared Mary's hammock. It was a quiet night.

_ _ _ _ _

Time passed. A couple of weeks became a couple of months. Life was good. I still made love to my wives on a daily basis (more than once when I could get it up -- I even had to take a couple breaks in there to recharge). Mary continued to grow, showing a nicely rounded stomach. And Jr went from toddling to running around the camp, in fact, becoming quite a handful requiring one of the women to always be watching him. I spent quite a bit of time watching over him myself, and took the time to explain to him his dragon heritage. He also went from being fairly quiet to babbling all of the time, eventually making sounds that we recognized as words -- wow, he was talking!

During this time, I had not forgotten Sam's large village. On my almost daily hunting trips I would take the time to blink in over the village and soar high above it in my eagle form and occasionally in my dragon form. I'm sure they noticed, as I could see them occasionally looking up and watching me as well. And, as much as I could tell, as much as Sam's hunters went out on a daily basis to provide for their large village, there were no more forays in the direction of my home.

One day as I was soaring over the village, I realized that a large number of the villagers was gathered near the ramada, and that several of them were looking upwards in my direction. I soon saw Sam appear out from under the ramada. He looked up at me and reached his arms up towards me. I wasn't sure if they were happy to see me or not, but acknowledged their attention by circling lower until I actually heard Sam call out, asking me to join them. I circled still lower and morphed into my Mayan form in their midst (remaining alert as I still didn't really know them, and keeping myself impervious to blows, just in case).

I was once again invited in, under the shade of the ramada, and offered a seat, and then offered some food and water. Sam joined me while everyone else watched. He explained that they had discussed the situation and my offer of mutual support. There had also been considerable discussion about what I had showed Sam at my home. While there was not complete agreement about what to do -- there was in fact, a faction of hunters who had pushed for coming after me and taking my women (no surprise there), but the majority was interested enough, especially the women, in seeing what we had to offer (the water system and garden idea was very tantalizing). As the women had a lot more influence than most of the men were willing to admit, their desires prevailed (especially when they threatened to withhold from pleasuring the men).

Sam presented the idea of a couple of his hunters and a couple of the women traveling to my home to learn directly from us what we were offering. As it seemed a reasonable request, I agreed (offering to transport them to my home if they would like). They passed on the free ride, desiring instead to walk there on their own, to which I agreed. I left them with the understanding that a small group would leave Sam's village the next day, arriving at my home a few days later.

Taking my leave of them, I blinked out from their midst, returning home with the news. My women were rather excited to have company and immediately started planning the logistics (women seem so much better at this than I was). I did toss out the idea that maybe we should invite some of our villagers to join the party -- both to see our operation for themselves and to meet these strangers. I was sent to the village to invite them to the party, which invitation was readily accepted and arrangements made.

The women were busy over the next few days. First they rearranged the living arrangements. Mary's and Jane's hammocks were brought to our hut so they could stay with us. This freed up their huts for the two groups that would join us -- obviously to me 1 hut for Sam's villagers, 1 hut for our villagers. It worked for me.

Secondly, the women went wild scouring the surrounding jungle for fruits and other foodstuffs, planning the meals in advance, including a welcoming feast. Which brought me to my part -- they wanted something special for the barbeque they were planning -- so they sent me out with instructions to bring back a variety of meats. I rather enjoyed it, disappearing for a couple of days to bring back some common and exotic items. Of course, I hunted elsewhere than our small area, over a greater time, but kept blinking back every few minutes with a new prize and to check on their wellbeing.

Finally, the preparations were completed and the day arrived. I went and fetched our four villagers, bringing them to our hut. I also checked on the progress of Sam's villagers so that we were prepared for their appearance, welcoming them to our home.

Introductions were soon completed by Mae (wow, a smart, sexy, talented, courageous, take-charge woman). We now had with us eight new people (John, Tim, Sharon and Sue from our village; Peter, Mark, Lily and Debbie from Sam's village). We quickly showed them the living arrangements and gave them a couple of minutes to get settled -- it did not take long to hang their hammocks and stow their gear (can't carry much on such a trek, and our villagers had not brought much either).

The next item on the agenda was an offer of a bath to wash off the dust and dirt of travel. This offer was readily accepted and we soon had a happy crowd in our pool. This could have been rather awkward with 12 adults and a child, but there did not seem to be any problems with everyone rubbing up against everyone else, and in fact there were numerous offers by all involved to help others with their bathing (and I noticed more than one erection among the men).

After the pool party, which I ended before it became a full-blown orgy, we dried off, rolled out a bunch of newly woven mats and sat for the feast that my women had prepared. The largest hits were of course the several types of meats they had cooked. All 8 of our visitors were amazed at the bounty -- quite beyond what they normally experienced in their home environment. The meats were followed by mangoes, papayas, bananas and other fruits, all cut and served together in some large bowls; and these were followed by baked cakes made from different grains, as well as some types of gruel and some pudding (tapioca I think). Let's just say that an extraordinary amount of food was consumed until all present were more than full. We all just lay there smiling and groaning -- what pigs we were, but how proud I was of my women.

We all then retired for the night, to our respective huts. I made sure to thank my women, orally pleasuring first Mae, then Mary, then Jane. After they recovered from their orgasms, I made the round to each of them in their hammock, rocking them to another orgasm on my penis (which I grew a bit at their insistence).

The rest of the camp was not quiet, as (no doubt inspired by our performance) the men in the other huts pleasured their women and were in turn pleasured by them (although I was pretty sure that they weren't necessarily normally partners). Eventually we all settled peacefully until morning.

Awakening before our visitors, my family shared some caresses which led to some quick sex. We then quickly bathed and started preparing breakfast for ourselves and our visitors, who soon rose to face the day (it is often difficult to remain sleeping when there is a small child climbing into your hammock and jabbering away, and Jr seemed to want to visit everyone).

After eating and bathing (most were still sticky from the previous night's activities), we began the tour of our home. We let Jane take the lead in explaining the water system. She showed them again the two pools for drinking water and bathing, especially explaining the rock construction and the fact that fresh water was continually entering the pools and then exiting downstream.

She then showed them the course of the ditch, again explaining about the necessary slope so the water would flow, and showing them how we had overcome the initial problem of slope with the pipes at the top of the falls. This got a lot of comment and several questions which resulted in us briefly disconnecting the pipes to show the insides and how they were fitted together. Jane was watched closely as she reconnected everything (and I think most were in awe that a "mere" female was able to do all of this, not just the "god").

From here, Mary took over as we looked at the drainage into the leach field by the huts. She told of clearing the field and putting in the drainage ditch to remove the overflow from the pools so that it spread out and soaked in, rather than create a swamp. She then explained the growth of the grasses which flourished in our new garden and how we tended to them and had added to them.

She spoke as if it was a given that this would all occur, not as if it had been trial and error, further increasing our stock in value. This took most of the day and was accompanied by a lot of questions and discussion from both the men and women in our party -- both genders understanding the value of what they were seeing, as well as the work it entailed. We finished Jane's presentation with a short visit to our other two gardens, which put the finishing touch to the day -- we were living in a paradise of plenty that we had created -- and they wanted in.

1...345678