Dragon Tales 05: Quetzacoatl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led the assault on her beautiful body. I directed Mae to kiss her lips and her neck. I directed Mary to caress her breasts, as well as kiss them, nibble on her nipples, and then suck on them. I took the bottom half (grin). I worked her labia and vaginal area with my lips and my fingers. Between the three of us, we drove her to several organisms in a short time. I finally directed Mae and Mary to hold her down and keep her from moving. When she was immobile I drove my cock into her sheath. Being taken while being held immobile apparently aroused her even more. She immediately started orgasming repeatedly as I plunged into her depths. I had never seen her so excited. And I was so excited that I soon came, as hard as I'd ever come in a female of any species. It was really nice that I loved this woman so much that we could share such an experience -- and to share it with my other wives too.

As wiped out as Jane and I were, Mae and Mary were still raring to go. I blinked out for a short break and blinked back to continue our love fest, taking Mary from behind like a stallion would mount his mare, and then taking Mae in a standard missionary position while we looked deep into each other's eyes. I deposited both of my loads in Jane to help in the breeding. When we were done, I was really done. I love my three wives, but at times it is all (even for a dragon) that I can do to do them properly.

After a pleasant week at the beach, I blinked us and our gear back home, arriving shortly after we left (I did not want to leave our home unattended for long, as too many things could happen -- monkeys, strangers, tapirs in the garden, etc.).

_ _ _ _ _

Time passed. Mary gave birth to a cute little girl (so I'm biased) whom we named Sarah, then Jane gave birth to another cutie whom we named Gwen. Jr continued to develop. He was running everywhere, talking up a streak, and even attempting to use a spear. My women visited the nearby village fairly frequently.

The village -- rather than call it "Mae's village" I'll just refer to it as Jacob's, as he seemed to have the role as headman or lead hunter. Anyway, folks there seemed to defer to his judgement much as those in Sam's village deferred to him. Jacob's village was thriving in its new location about 5 miles downstream from us. Their leach field / garden was thriving. They had followed our lead and brought in several varieties of desired plants which were doing well. Their population seemed to be growing too. I noticed a couple of new huts with newly paired young couples who had perpetual smiles on their faces (I know what you've been doing I thought). Small parties from the village routinely passed through our camp enroute to Sam's village for some trading -- in fact, that is where one of the happy guys had met his new wife.

I still made routine trips to Sam's place. I liked talking with Sam, and I enjoyed their central plaza with the shaded pools and the fountains. In fact, I often took one of the women and the kids for visits. While there, I saw both Lily and Debbie, who were extremely happy with healthy baby boys. I and my women spent quite a bit of time with my sons by Lily and Debbie. While unmarried, both Lily and Debbie seemed to be enjoying a bit of elevated status by giving birth to my children (and obviously being blessed by the god). They were also being quietly courted by several young men who wished to take such blessed women to wife. After trying out several suitors (the suitors had a tough act to follow -- ha), both women took husbands. I thought they made good choices and my women also approved -- and Lily and Debbie were happy.

We often saw Doug, Dan or Dave. They had taken my advice and had settled a fair distance from Sam's village. It was interesting to me that they had taken the other 3 points of the compass from the village different than mine (we dragons do like our space), resulting in Sam's village being surrounded on four sides by gods.

My three friends did not seem to lack for female companionship. They morphed into strong, good-looking Mayans who towered over the normal villagers, and they were known gods with strengths far beyond the people around them. Plus the women (and girls) of the village had seen them in action, and Lily and Debbie were proud mothers of baby gods (a nice status symbol -- and it had led to good marriage offers for them). All in all, the three gods were playing the field quite successfully -- although there may have been a bit of grumbling among some of the unattached hunters in the village who were not being quite as successful as they had previously been in their hunting (of unattached females).

Most of Sam's villagers were quite happy with the existing situation. Their lives had not been majorly interrupted with the gods' work, they were loving the fresh water -- both drinking and bathing, and the leach field / garden was coming along nicely (things grow quickly in a warm, humid climate). In fact, almost everyone made it a point to spend some time in the bench and fountain area in the main plaza, even if they weren't going swimming or bathing (yes, people were teaching themselves to swim too). And too, it seemed that there were quite a few more pregnant women in the village, as the local community pool gatherings in the evening often let to impromptu sexual couplings, if not downright orgies (if it feels good, do it was becoming the new lifestyle).

With the comings and goings of the larger village, word spread throughout a good portion of lower Mexico and Guatemala of the gods' blessings and how it had affected village life. Gradually, Sam's villagers began to notice an increase in the number of trading parties visiting their community, bringing more and more trade goods, but also just wandering around and spending a large amount of time in the central plaza near the benches and fountains. In fact, they started to set up camp there with their trade goods and a sort of market began to develop. The villagers became used to answering questions about their water system and gardens. They just told how the gods came among them and made it happen in a matter of days.

Eventually, we started getting some of the traders at our home and Jacob's village. Then one day it happened -- I (Quetzalcoatl, the plumed serpent, as the apparent "senior" or ranking god) was formally asked by a group of traders if I and the other gods would become their gods too. I was rather taken aback. They wanted us as their gods? After a little consideration, I understood why they had asked -- Jacob's and Sam's villages had us as their gods (although unsolicited) and had benefitted greatly, with very little apparent down-side to the situation from the villagers' perspective (and apparently the single women in Sam's village were not complaining at all).

I left this group of petitioners with a short, "I'll get back to you on that."

_ _ _ _ _

1...345678