Dragon Wars Book 1 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hated them and he chose them because she hated them. She did not have a happy marriage, but her mother did ensure she had lubricant, though she suspected she would need it to use on her pussy and not her ass.

Her Grandmother Queen Golden Crown would have been mortified by that. While Queen Goldeagle did not mind anal sex or being bi-curious herself she just wished he would have lasted more than 2 minutes while doing it.

It would have been better to jerk him off across the bed. The Gods said that they had to be her children, not necessarily his to take the throne after her. She foresaw his demise in their words.

---

Queen Selma Quaranna was informed by her Silver Dragon contact, "Tiamat's Avatar is dead and over 800 Dragons died in the final battle. 200 Ancient Metallic Dragons faced what was left of the forces with over 500 Gemstone Dragons with 2 Dragon Avatars in the battle. Including Bahamut's Avatar who took off after the battle in pursuit of Chromatic Dragons to kill.

All while the Ruby Dragon God of the neutrals Sartior's Avatar also fell in that battle. The neutrals were of various ages as they were being targeted for destruction at that point. The Elven species known as the Avariel are near extinction or extinct from the attack.

They were the secondary target after the Gold Elf or 'High Elf' cities that decimated that part of the Elven population. Then Tiamat pressed on the Neutral Dragons. They could not track Tiamat. They had to wait to find out where he had gone because he kept gate teleporting his forces from one location to another.

Plans are in the works for an Alliance to form. At least another year out I have been told. The Metallic Dragons will want you to be a part of this as they know of your losses. To help protect your people. This was not the final battle, only one of the first and more of a minor skirmish in the scheme of things.

War is coming, and you will have to decide on which side you wish to fight as Chromatics would never leave you in peace. Metallic Dragons and the neutral Gemstone Dragons have only begun talks of aligning together. In the meantime, there are other Metallics and a few neutral dragons in your City.

We will work to help to protect you in the short term as we have wives and children here. Tiamat had a force of 1,000 Ancient Dragons attacking those Gold Elven flying cities/ All of the ones here are barely adults and would stand no chance against such a force. We worked to protect our families, like many in the city, Your Majesty."

Queen Quaranna nodded, "I thank you for the update. Our people will need to be a part of the discussion on this Alliance. I will not let my people go unguarded against this threat, or the threats from the ocean.

My son will rule one day, but he needs more time preparing for battle. He is a fighter by training and just came of age last week. He needs more time to be a seasoned warrior and diplomate for what is to come. I will remain on the throne until I die or the Alliance is finalized.

This will be his life and that of his children. This I will do for them, to buy him time to expand his family. I've ordered Jaspar to marry soon and start having heirs. I know the elves have plural marriages. We have a lot of widows now. I will order that men consider taking a second wife if they are capable of supporting them.

For my son, a Queen and a Queen Consort. He has his eyes set on a Half-Dragon for his Queen. One of your daughters, named Vallaraxxa. Let her know I approve of the marriage. He needs strong heirs and those with Dragonblood will only aid this family.

I would like a Silver Dragon consort as well for him, Gold, Bronze, or Brass are other options, and would also work in that role. You know your daughter. I hear they have been spending time together. She would be able to help find one suited to his temperament.

I know they do not do marriages but to ensure they are legitimate heirs it needs to be that way, secondary to your Daughter's children for the crown. I want more Half-Dragons in the city. Thousands more.

I see blood on the water and it is only going to become crimson black for many, many years. I looked into the eyes of that monster, Tiamat, and I will not have my family and people being that helpless again!

Pass the word to the Elven Royal family, I am sorry for the losses they suffered and we will be ready to talk. Just as soon as they are ready to have us. See what you can arrange for Jaspar.

Also for the others with more dragons who are willing. If any are shy about mating with a dragon in other locations, bring them here instead. We will find them a male or a female in need of their services."

The Silver Dragon bowed to the Queen, "I will make the arrangements myself, Your Majesty." Then left the Palace.

---

Prantrixora contacted his King and gave him some background, "She stared into Tiamat's eyes as he came at the palace. Not many can make that claim and still be alive. Her guards had to pull her away and out of the room before he hit the room with every breath weapon he had.

She is a strong and defiant woman. Her son is fighting mad and gearing up for battle. He is looking to marry one of my daughters as his eventual Queen. She wants Dragonblood in her royal line and throughout her city. Politics of court be damned. She asked for a Silver Dragon consort who is willing for him.

Gold, Brass, and Bronze were alternate choices. He has a sharp mind, trained in tactics and diplomacy. I oversaw his tactics training, how he met my daughter. Quick with a sword, and fighting from horseback. Full up knight type including honor. His Mothers doing.

She wants the consort likely for bodyguards and generals, like Tallion in the Elven Kingdom, if she has heard about him. I get the feeling she has not. Regardless, she wants this alliance and wants her people protected. She watched them destroy the Royal barge her husband was on.

Rumor has it it was where he kept his 3 mistresses and their illegitimate children, all under the age of 10. She left orders to let his barge continue to burn, even 2 months later. It had a lot of lamp oil on board and it is leaking out still and burning. She wants everything for her son legitimate. No wandering cock."

The Silver King sighed, "I will find one willing somewhere. I will work inside the Silver Dragon line first. Then the Bronze if I come up short. Most of the Gold Dragons are in Elven or dwarven lands. Almost a 90% deployment of the young from them.

We are at 75%. Being to a future King might pique some interest. In the meantime, get your daughter married and in his bed. The Queen sounds mad and determined. Exactly what we will need to drive other humans into this Alliance.

She is our spokeswoman for why humans need us and this Alliance. Good work all around in that city. I wish we could have avoided the deaths, but it did strike a match. Which is still burning in her harbor."

---

Queen Quaranna dispatched her new female court wizard, the other dying with her husband or on the street she did not know. To both Cromorna and Valinta with replacements for the ambassadors in both cities.

Both males, older with strong diplomatic skills and scars from fire or acid on them from the attack on her city. She wanted to send a strong message as the Ambassadors would explain what happened to Avlora. A message by her chosen appointed diplomats.

Along with a rundown of the information she had from the Silver Dragon who briefed her. That Queen Quaranna now ruled and replaced most of the known assets in her Kingdom as many had died in the attack on the Palace, including both of Cromorna's and Valinta's trade ambassadors who were likely aboard the lust barge.

---

King Sarton Valinta contacted King Borris Nereus directly, "Did you get a new ambassador from Avlora?"

King Nereus sighed, "Yes we did. Do you have any first-hand knowledge?"

King Valinta groaned, "I tried to send a patrol into damaged Elven lands. They never returned. Wild, Elves, Wood Elves, or Dragons, I could not tell you. I just know the Moon Elf City in the distance was flattened by an explosion from the Gold Elf sky city that hovered over it and it was under heavy attack by a horde of dragons.

My mage, using magic to enhance his vision, said he saw Elves moving through the rubble. They were going over pieces of dragon corpses and elven corpses while searching for survivors. The floating city blew apart, destroyed windows and a few roofs on buildings here.

Reports of dragons attacking the Flying city and then strafing the one on the ground afterward. Looked like thousands of troops over the area now involved in searching for survivors and such.

The Dragons did not come this way. Now I don't have 2 major elven populations available to try and call for aid if attacked from the ocean. This whole Southern Continent issue. I was told the Metallic Dragons would be looking to try and start to form an Alliance in a year.

Giving them and the Elves time to try and organize their people after this attack. A new Elven King is in place that we have no information about. His Field Marshal I have a report from a Half-Elf abomination spy. Stated he was 7 foot tall, a Bronze Half-Dragon, and was a killing machine Blade Singer on the battlefield for over 100 years thus far.

No known weaknesses. The report from the Ambassador in the Moon Elf Capital told us a lot more. All in all, I have no reason to doubt the reports. The Dragons gathered and were gone, apparently to attack the next Sky City. I assume you got the same messages?"

King Nereus groaned, "Also a new ambassador with half his face melted off from acid burns he got during the attack on Avlora. Told us over 100,000 dead from one strafing run over the city. That their Palace that was mostly stone was halfway burnt down.

Else was damaged when Tiamat targeted all of his breath weapons on it once. Tiamat took off immediately. Tiamat was out to kill royalty in multiple races. This Queen Quaranna has stressed that we have nothing to stop dragons. She has proven her point."

King Valinta sighed, "The new one we got is older and half his left arm is burned to the bone and was open for display when he arrived. He has wrapped it since then at my request. She is putting us on notice we are defenseless against these Chromatic Dragons without our Dragon allies.

We have some Metallic and Gemstone Dragons in the city. They stated they would work to help, but they could do nothing against that horde if it came. They can only do so much without some orders from their respective Kings.

The horde was all Ancient Chromatic Dragons and they were extremely powerful. Being led by Tiamat's Avatar into a battle for blood and glory. Put down by two Dragon God Avatars finally but 700+ dragons died in that final fight, not counting the Chromatic enemy."

King Nereus sighed, "Getting the same message from the Dragons here. They are not a part of our military but a stray rogue dragon they would work together to take down. No way to deal with a horde with the numbers present. I think we have a year of biting our nails.

We have been warned by the Metallic Dragons, your reported activity, and this Queen Selma Quaranna who we do not know. We don't know any of her people in power, I should say most of them. She replaced a few still alive.

Most were replaced because they died. I knew her husband. We got a few bar wenches and he was easy to deal with in negotiations. She sounds like she will be a harder nut to crack."

King Valinta laughed, "Same. The man liked to fuck around with young women. She has a son who has come of age, but she is staying in power for now. She wants him getting battle-ready and having heirs for now. What the Ambassador told me.

She won't step down until she is damned good and ready to do so. We will just have to deal with the new world and it looks like it has caught on fire as everything has changed."

The two Kings ended their conversation. King Valinta had been working plans to expand into elven lands, but with all the troops being built up in the area and this new Field Marshal, he would wait to see what they could get through negotiations. They would likely need support for that from what came across the ocean next.

He did not know his spy was an agent of Field Marshal Tallion Silvertree and the Diplomatic Service for the Elves. They paid much better. She was told to put the fear of the Gods in him about facing Tallion on the battlefield. She found that easy because she never wanted to be standing opposite him in battle and he showed her respect.

---

The King of the Gold Dragons had been tending to his wounds when Bahumut appeared before him in his layer, "The time has come earlier than I expected. The elves lost over 190,000 people dealing with Tiamat and his entourage. The humans lost another 115,000 people in the strafing attacks.

I used my avatar alone after that battle. Hundreds more of the Chromatic Dragons died before they brought me down. It took 40 of them working together, all ancient or older dragons in that last battle. I still killed 37 of the Foul bastards in the final blows.

Over 150 lairs were destroyed down to the eggs which I did not count. All to end my Avatars run on this world. I gave them massive casualties of their own for the attacks they launched but attacked them directly.

To teach Tiamat yet again, not to try and fuck with me. He went after our biggest allies instead to weaken us for what is to come. I went alone to save Metallic dragon assets, including you.

They greatly weakened the Elves but it cost the Gold Elves every flying city and the near extinction of the Avariel. They may already be extinct. If not they will be gone soon enough. Sartior wanted to keep his dragons out of the upcoming wars.

He now sees that will be a near-impossible task after they created the Dragon's Waste with all of the bodies that died there. 511 of his neutral dragons died in that battle. You and the Bronze King are the only 2 Ancients out of 200 who entered the battle with me and survived. Then the 174 Ancient chromatics we killed together. 875 dragons and 2 Avatars died in that valley.

It will be up to you to work an Alliance with the Elves as the eldest. They will need our support, just as much as we will need their support. The Dragon's Waste is within lands held by the Elves, but that valley is uninhabitable now.

That will likely always be the case with the thousands of gallons of dragon blood covering the valley walls and floor including that of 2 dead Avatars and some of my blood mixed in as well. An Alliance with the Gemstone Dragons in the mix will be a harder sell.

Not for their God's wishes, he won't take a direct hand in guiding them and you will have to work to convince them. Yet they will need another place in which to congregate. The Metallic Dragons will have to consolidate their power as well.

The Brass Queen, Silver King, and Copper King will align with you. The Mithril Dragons are few in numbers, only 20 and that is 10 mated pairs many with young, but they will align with you and are now arriving.

The Adamantium Dragons are half of that with 5 mated pairs, only 2 pairs with young, but they will join as well. Both not being from this plane are reluctant at creating Half-Dragons, though they will both follow IO's will in this matter, or should I say their children will.

When that original group of 30 dies, we can expect them to retreat to their plane of existence if they have not built up a larger base of adults by then. We have 2 young Adamantim and 2 Mithril Dragon adults who just came of age and are not bonded yet.

They will all go to elven lands due to the losses. 2 more are expected in 15 years from the Mithril Dragons. 4 of the Adamantium Dragons are Ancients and beyond child-bearing age unless they were to take a divine exception to create Half-Dragons.

Which they will not. Same with the eldest pair of Ancient Mithril Dragons. Those young adult dragons are going to elven lands given the heavy losses they took. They feel bad for the heavy losses the elves suffered without Metallic Dragon support. They want to help now.

Those 6 ancients are younger than you, no interest in leading this mess, but will support where needed. Use the Adamantium Dragons sparingly but wisely as they are suited for underground combat better than any other forces you have.

They will need to be shielded and guarded for now. They both arrived recently. With their 2 newly appointed Kings for this world, you will have 6 Dragon Kings and 1 Queen to gather first. Cement the Dragon Alliances.

I have chosen a champion as has the Gods Lendys, Hlal, and Tamara. Hlal's Champion is a copper dragon of course, who is just returning from his 100 years of creating Half-Dragons with the halflings, gnomes, humans, wood elves, and Moon elves.

He was a 'love them and leave them' sort. He created 240 Half-Dragons himself. He took pride in his seduction skills across races. A lot of one-night stands and surprised mothers. The Copper King has his name. Tamara has chosen a male silver Dragon who is currently in Moon Elf lands. Not the Capital. The Silver Dragon Queen has his name. 60 years out and he has 2 Moon Elf wives.

Lendys has chosen a Gold Dragon who is with the dwarves at the moment spawning Half-Dragons. 47 born or on the way. Only one woman. He has another 34 years to go and is from your royal line. Milaxxaraxin is his name. 15 generations removed from you.

I chose a Bronze Dragon this time, 20 years out of required Half-Dragon duties, and in the Elven Capital with 3 Elven mates and 40 years to go. 40 years until the female elves reach the age of no longer being fertile. He has chosen to wait longer than the 100 years required as he loves these women. Also from that King's Royal line.

They all know this Bronze Champion will leave them when they stop producing heirs or die. He loves the women though and will stay as long as they are fertile. Then he will find a Dragon Mate to continue his line. They just enjoy his large cock and each other's company. The bronze King has his name. That Champion's older sister is the Mother of Tallion Silvertree, the Elves' new Field Marshal who is very impressive in battle.

4 Metallic Dragon champions at once, never before seen on this world. We are expecting something similar coming from the Chromatics, if not already. Including a Draco-lich from Null if we had to guess to round out a group of 3 champions and this abomination entity. A Draco-Lich is never a Champion as it is non-living but it does have immense power."

The Gold King bowed to Bahumut before he departed. He knew his role would be to lead the Dragon Alliance portion of this agreement for what years he had remaining if he had years given his age.

The following day the 7 Metalic Dragon leaders met together and traveled to the location of the neutral Dragons, to assess the damage from that battlefield. All of the Dragon bodies had been moved off and harvested for magical needs in the future. All stored separately in portable holes before the rest of the bodies were destroyed.

Many of the Gemstone Dragons who survived the battle knew the Chromatics targeted them. While the Metallic Dragons aided them, they had no directions from their Sartior other than to come here and his Avatar fighting on the field.

Avatar bodies disappeared almost immediately but their blood was everywhere. Now it was a wasteland filled with dragon blood from most dragon species, except the Mithril and Adamantium Dragons who had just arrived. The blood from 3 Avatars intermixed with it all and it effectively cursing the ground. The new potential allies came in response to Bahumut's demand for the forces he felt would be needed.

In the end, the Gemstone Dragon coalition formed over the next year. Each faction, Amethyst, Emerald, Sapphire, and Crystal Dragons. As a group, they would join with 2 of the 4 representing the whole. The eldest 2 of the 4 from the Royal line; one of each regardless of species. Beginning with the Crystal King as the elder of the two and followed by the Sapphire Dragon Queen.

1...45678...12