Dragon Wars Book 2 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed Falius's hand so he could hear this. Bahamut addressed them all mentally, "Dragon riders were the reason the Hellfire Dragon was killed. The neutrals played their part in keeping it from burrowing, but arcane casters did 72% of the damage to the creature. Silver Dragon Breath weapons 28% because of the time to recharge. These units will be of vital importance and need to be respected in this long war, it is not only for the young. I am expecting half of this Council to be in Dragon Rider units going forward. Those selected by me will be informed in the future. The Brass King, Amethyst Queen, Adamantium King, and Silver Dragon Queen.

The Bronze King is next to meet half of my followers. Sartior is passing this to the Emerald King who will be joining you in getting qualified as his choice. All King and Queens will head up their units and some might be mixed units. Due to availability. It will be 6 months until you are fully qualified for life. That new rule was done according to my direction as well. Passed through Lendys to the Silver Dragon Queen who leads all of the Dragon Riders. She remained a hidden champion as the first of several Greater Relics were revealed to be on the field. With more to come in the coming years.

Other species as well as the Elves will face this issue. The Elves and I have a strong bond over many worlds. Especially with them in regards to Greater Relics. We work to ensure they are returned from my Dragons to the Elves. Sartior has agreed to this on this world, as he may place Greater relics on this world for his followers. They show the same respect for Metallic Dragon Greater Relics across many worlds where we overlap. An agreement between Gods not to covet each other's Greater Relics and see that they are returned immediately with no cost associated with them. Minor ones are returned over time if feasible.

Costs are negotiable, but usually are free for great deeds when requested as payment. Each world is different for them. Humility, something a lot of the royalty are getting on this world during this truce are several lessons in humility. We need each other and through cooperation, we will overcome this time of trouble as we have together on many worlds."

The Brass King, who was in a human form sat back in his chair and shook his head. "I sensed a trap in this. 2 Silver Dragon Champions is unprecedented."

The Silver Dragon Queen nodded, "Yes, but I explained why I was chosen. That is why Lendys did not place this burden on a younger Dragon to handle multiple mates. Now to quell any rumors. Falius is one of my lovers, as were his 2 wives, his Sapphire Dragon Mate, and the Amethyst Queen who has been my female lover of choice for a couple of millennia. I am infertile and breaking no rules. I was encouraged by Lendys to seek a relationship with him. We want riders to be close and trusting with the Dragons. Trust and mutual respect. He adds another wife, I might get invited again, as I did last night, to join in the wedding night celebration.

I issued the standard and subtle greeting many females who walk alone do to join in the beds of others. As many of you have taken male or female lovers since being forced to walk alone. Even other species. His wives sent him to me the morning after Saphira's 'heat sex' was over, as they wholly accepted my offer. To have him see to my needs while in the field and when Saphira goes into heat again. He is looking to add a third wife to comply with the laws. I suspect she will become one of my lovers as well, as she will be in the field as a cleric. If what The Lady of Dreams told him is true.

When I grabbed his hand, it was so he could hear what Bahamut said to us all. The Lady of Dreams spoke to him while we were connected to address his choice of a third wife, knowing I would hear her answer. I felt it fair to share it with him in return. Mutual respect. All Dragon Riders, need to get to training now!"

She changed forms and tossed him back upon her back and Falius locked in his legs. He placed a hand on her back, "Did that feel good?"

She laughed in his head, "The secret is out and you know who Bahamut's champion is now."

Falius smiled, "You could put 10 of them side by side and I would only pick him out of a lineup 1 out of 3 times. You on the other hand are unique. I could pick you out anywhere."

She liked him saying that. She took to the air blowing gravel through the chamber as 3 other Dragons with saddles, The Brass King, Adamantium King, and Amethyst Queen, all followed as did the Bronze King to start his training as the Emerald Dragon King waited at the training ground and shook his head, "Getting chewed out by the Gods. I came straight here."

She sent them off with the Adamantium King to start running the new Dragon recruits through. The Brass King had 6 others who were waiting to follow him after he joined. The others soon followed suit and had 6 others working to complete training with them to join. They all learned who the Silver Dragon Queen was going forward. The Silver Dragon Queen looked at Falius as he got down again. She changed back to her human form, "Now it is all out in the open."

She kissed him with feeling and backed off before the holy symbols started resonating. The rest of his team and the dragons at their meeting hall were shocked by the display of affection. Sergeant Silvertree looked over, "Commander Moon Bow. Are you not married?"

He nodded, "Two wives, a dragon mate, and a Silver Dragon mistress who joins me and them in bed at times. She cannot have another Life Mate, but she does have needs and my wives agreed to include her. They insisted upon it to tell you the truth. As they did last night when I married my second wife. Needless to say, it was an entertaining evening with little sleep."

The others just chuckled. She called out, "I am still the Command General of the Dragon Riders by Divine Direction as the Champion of Lendys. The move to replace me failed by the Brass Dragon King who is off working with his new unit. Two other Kings are now undergoing training by Divine Direction including 18 other younger dragons that will be following them if they pass the 6-month course."

Falius heard from Corellon, "Now you tell your team who you are. You will inform the King. Go see him before you go home."

Falius stood up and looked around, "I am the Champion of Corellon. I was placed here for a reason. To kill Chromatic Dragon Champions and others. To see changes to the saddles coming in. I planned this career choice before being named a champion including my ideas for changes to the saddles. Things I do that defy some of your explanations you now know are a part of me being a champion or gear that was given to me. If the Silver Dragon Queen and I get into trouble in a fight, clear out.

If we have a dragon champion in our clutches, we will work to bring them down. Being a Dragon rider is a choice for us. It is a life for them. It is a life for me as well. A Champion kills another champion and there is an explosion that makes the Elemental Tempests look like nothing for those who were unfortunate to run into one. It is the only warning I can give you. That is why we have each other's back in the sky. We are targeting the same targets while I keep everything coming at her off of her back in the air and on the ground, except me."

They all chuckled as he broke the tension with that announcement. The Silver Dragon Queen looked at him, "Unless I order you off in the air."

Falius smiled, "Only if Corellon agrees, I have my God to listen to as well and he outranks you."

She shook her head, "You're going to do everything you can to keep me alive."

Falius smiled and nodded, "You know it is true. You go down, and you may well take me down with you. You have to trust me to know I go when cleared to get cleared, but not by you because you are ready to die by just giving up in the fight. That is why we were paired after your loss. It makes sense. Don't deny that."

The Silver Dragon Queen heard from Lendys, "It was one of the reasons. The longer you are in the fight the better. Corellon will be told of your imminent death that cannot be avoided so he will get clear. Else, you will have to deal with a Champion just like every other King and Queen."

The Silver Dragon Queen shook her head, "Alright. The Gods have a system to get you cleared if I am about to die. Now you stay alive and listen when told to by Corellon."

Falius smiled, "You remember if I am still there, then there is still hope."

The other riders and dragons in the group chuckled at that. The Dragons already knew he was a champion. Her being one was a surprise and 2 of them fighting beside each other from different species was a strange concept to them. She looked around, "I have dragons to evaluate and critique. You all have air time. Falius, you are out of luck today."

Falius nodded, "I have directions to follow, dealing with more Royalty."

She smiled as he walked out and teleported to the Palace entrance and walked in. The King was on his throne but did not know him from anyone at this point. He got in line and waited almost 45 minutes listening to Nobles arguing before he got to the line. The King sighed, "Name and who is your dispute with?"

Falius smiled, "Royalty in general today. I am Commander Falius'Sia Moon Bow of the Silver Chargers, nephew of, generations removed, Duke Moon Bow of Xantria. I am also the Champion of Corellon and a Dragon Rider who was directed to see you today. After dealing with the Dragon Council earlier today, Your Majesty."

The King heard in his head from the Lady of Dreams, "All true."

King Goldealge asked, "Anything with the Dragon Council I need to concern myself with, Commander Moon Bow?"

Falius smiled, "There was a power grab to change the leadership of the Dragon Riders from within the Council. In a move planned by the Dragon Gods, the hidden Champion of Lendys was identified as the Silver Dragon Queen. The Command General of the Silver Chargers, and who I ride into battle and is still in command of the Dragon Riders by divine direction. It was a move to force humility and a better spirit of cooperation into the Dragon Court. To show them what they could and could not do.

Especially if it was counter to the mission of the Champion of Lendys. Namely getting half of the Kings and Queens, 6 in total while 4 were already in the Order, 2 were new and 2 others were forcibly recruited into the Dragon Riders from that meeting by divine direction. To force a better spirit of cooperation with their Champions and with other species, including our own. They were concerned about a piece of gear I possess. They were told it was not for them to know and tried to force it, against the wishes of the Dragon Gods, Your Majesty."

The King heard the Lady of Dreams' laughter in his head, "Sounds too familiar. Does it not? You have a Count to bring into your court. You can ask for a private meeting to ask about the object if you like now."

The King stood up, "Take a knee Champion of Corellon. The Lady of Dreams was tempting me with asking about the item in a private meeting."

Falius smiled and took a knee, "I would be willing to tell you some things, provided it did not leave you, the Queen, and your heir. A similar offer was made to the Dragon Council and they refused. They wanted it to become known to all dragons. That was when the Champion Queen informed me who she was and promised to keep it to herself, Your Majesty."

The King tapped him on the shoulder, "Count Moon Bow, Champion of Corellon Falius'Sia Moon Bow. You may rise."

Falius stood and there was applause from many nobles to hear that a non-Half-Dragon was the Champion this time and an obvious Dragonblooded Battle Sorcerer instead. The King smiled, "My Audience chamber. It will take them a few minutes to prepare your paperwork. You have wives already?"

Falius smiled, "2 thus far, Ginisa Moon Bow, Ninshia Moon Bow, and the dragon mate we call Saphira, a bonded Sapphire Dragon female. With directions to a third wife candidate from the Gods already. To get me in compliance with the new laws. I was a 2-time champion coming out of the Academy in Xantria as a Battle Sorcerer, Your Majesty."

He nodded, "When you marry this 3rd wife bring them all in to get their paperwork as countesses to you, Count Moon Bow."

The King headed for his Audience chamber and Falius followed at a distance as the King contacted others en route. The first Queen and younger Gold Elf, closer to his age walked in and the King sealed the room, "What is this object?"

Falius smiled, "Everyone here must agree that it remains within the royalty in this room. I am assuming this is your heir, Your Majesty?"

The King sighed, "My heir and son Brancart'via Goldeagle, my 4th eldest child. I have 3 who are Blade Singers trained by those trained by Tallion Silvertree, the last champion of Corellon who still haunts me at times. We all agree. It will be held with the 3 of us."

Falius chuckled, "Tallion Silvertree is a great-Grandfather of mine from his wife Mala, My Grandmother was a daughter of theirs. I have Dragonblood from those two, bronze, silver, and a Gold Dragon relative from my father's side, Adamantium from another relative, and my mother is a Silver Half-Dragon.

3 of the 6 bloodlines belong to royalty from what I understand from the Silver Dragon Queen who looked it up. I am immune to elemental damage from all 3 of the Royal lines. Something I got from being a Champion. But it plays into the Greater Moon Elf Relic brought to be my Apprentice Blade Singer Kartanous'Via Goldeagle. This quarterstaff."

As he summoned it to his hand. "This is the Staff of Elemental Extension. It allows me to play with the elemental composition of the spells I cast. Fireballs explode with cold or electricity. Force Walls that are flaming or frozen and hang in the air. Also, to release an Elemental Tempest 120-foot circular disc-shaped area effect of fire, cold, and electrical damage. Which is not subject to magical resistance from what we have seen. Not acid damage. It is my weakness instead of fire. Nothing to do with acid and I cannot use spells with acid in them. I wear a ring with acid absorption and resistance.

I also worked on the complete redesign of all of the Dragon Rider saddles with the Silver Dragon Queen. In the matter of transparency, the Silver Dragon Queen is also an occasional lover to myself and my household of ladies. By my wives' request. Now Saphira is bound to me. She is from the Royal Sapphire Dragon Gemstone dragons. She will not leave in the normal 100 years. She will leave when I die because she went into 'Dragon Heat' at the sight of me and bonded with me. Half-Dragons is a 3-day affair. A full-up dragon, you are talking 7 days of working to fuck her unconscious repeatedly.

Fast, aggressive, and primal. My enhanced features are a result of that bonding. Including my eyesight and longer sharper clawed hands. Not counting what it did to my genitalia, scales, and libido. Lots of food, and lots of healing potions which is why my wives suggested a cleric for the 3rd wife. We are working on the use of injectable potions. My wife Ginisa is an alchemist who leads the research into this area. Single doses work. The compound she had for a double injector separator compound makes dragons nauseous. They work on elves, humans and everyone else gets various levels of nauseous. From the limited testing, we have done.

They are working to identify which aspects of that are causing the problems, but it looks like different things for different species. Saphira is also an alchemist. With those, a rider would be able to inject potions into a wounded dragon or themselves. Healing mostly, but there are others. The new saddles are now a work of art and act like a dragon's cloak. We cut an hour of saddling and getting strapped onto a dragon with 2 people to under 2 minutes to get into the air with no aid. Mine is special and others are adopting it.

I have a slot in the leg for my sword to go into. In case I change forms, grab my sword and teleport onto the back of an enemy she is grappling with, stab it, and breathe on them. Those times were for 2 people per rider, Your Majesty."

Falius had all 3 of them in shock as they stared at him. All over just how much he shared about this weapon, his sex life, and what he had been doing in the field since becoming a part of the Dragon Riders.

King Goldeagle sighed, "You are telling me the Silver Dragon Queen is the Champion of Lendys and a part-time lover of you and your wives? Yes, I got the rest about the staff and it makes perfect sense as to why it was placed in your hands. While also being a Great, generations removed, grandson descendant of Tallion."

Falius smiled, "Yes, except for the generation removed as I was the youngest child from each line if you will for 3 generations." He then explained how that came about with his wives and the last marriage night with far too much detail. Also, all of the changes that were incorporated and the functions of the saddles. Queen Goldeagle was about ready to climax without touching herself and Falius knew it. She was behind the King and he did not seem to notice yet. King Goldeagle received word that Falius's paperwork was done.

The King nodded, "My son will take you to get your paperwork Falius."

Falius bowed and left the room with his son who knew what would happen after they left. He was weeks away from getting married to his first wife and would likely recount Falius's sexual escapade in detail in the days following their marriage. She would want a dragon lover after that as he now wanted one.

The Queen sealed. It, "Take me; Now! Right Ficka now!" She hiked up her gown and the King was ready to split her open. They had heated sex on his desk for nearly 3 hours after that briefing.

The King and Queen both heard the Lady of Dreams in their head, "He has that effect on females. A little too much charisma amplification in his amulet. But he uses it so very well with what was given to him. As we told you, not everything in the vault belongs to the Gold Elf people. A Greater Relic belongs to the God or Gods who created it. That one was created by Corellon for my Moon Elves.

He was perfect for being the one to wield it in this world. Greater relics move from world to world as we watch over many worlds. It has been in that vault for a long time but we could have taken it at any point for use on another world and returned it with nobody being the wiser."

The Lady of Dreams was feeling mischievous. She flashed an image of his anatomy into both of their minds, before and after his time with Saphira. Then one of him as he took Saphira into heated dragon sex. He pounded her ass into the floor with her legs pushed back as she was folded in half while they ripped at each other's flesh, in primal lust.

They were both dreaming to know what it was about him that got him, 2 dragon lovers. What he was doing to them. She answered their Dreams with a small taste of it all. "Just a brief glimpse into his life so you understand. I answered both of your dreams in this matter."

They did not respond to the Lady of Dreams. King Goldeagle fucked his Queen in her ass for another hour as she urged him on. She was his first and favored of the wives. The other 2 were both excellent lovers and mothers to them, but they knew their place and who held his heart. He had not added a fourth as he had gone infertile.

---

Falius contacted his wives, "Meet me at the church to Corellon in Xantria, my ladies. Vimera Silver Lute was the name given to me." He heard them all excited and then groaning.

1...67891011