Dragon Wars Book 2 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half-Dragons teleport in at the sudden expanse of lands we have casters with dimensional anchors to trap them and kill these spies. I like the idea as it has a lot of merits and keeps us within the confines of the Alliance Accords. Work your plans separately and be sure a copy of that spell finds its way to Ginisa Moon Bow in Xantria when you get it done. Kartanous will be known in less than 5 years, a month before the tournaments, because of the pushback from the Blade Singer Council.

As well as many Blade Singers training at the Academy due to new rules. A meeting called with nobody to speak until you do, Kartanous. You will be disqualified for a cause in the Capital because of the magical amulet in your chest. Don't worry about informing others. The Lady of Dreams will ensure your words and action are heard by all Blade Singers when you do them in front of the Entire Blade Singer Council in the Capital. If in battle they will get them in their sleep.

The King will be present to watch this meeting. Kartanous's research into this new spell will be sent to those at the Academies immediately, likely well before then. No exceptions to our Blade Singer's tournaments. You will remind them they are sworn to do their best and to throw a tournament to keep from being a trainer would only force them to atone by being said trainer for 12 students instead. It being marked they had to atone in their files with the Blade Singer Council.

As well as their trainers who will have to atone. By stopping all training, and abandoning their students to be trained by others while moving to the military immediately. With being disowned from their houses if they fail to atone. No city guards or training positions and no exceptions for Blade Singers. Royal Guards could be Blade Singers, but serving only a 20-year term in the Royal Guard before being sent to the military.

Your Guard Captains could remain but must remain an equal split across Gold, Moon, Wood, and Snow elves or impures for the last one to do so. I will send that to King Goldeagle directly tonight. You need not worry about listing that. Those who compete but are forced to atone will lose powers upon graduation. They would work as a martial trainer for fighters for 20 years before they can get qualified to train as Grand Masters.

To keep them going forward only after 10 they have trained passed through with that mark on their record. Ginisa and your wife will know him earlier with this but that is acceptable. Moon Bow Estate in Xantria for Ginisea to pass that along if Ninshia is not home at the time. Ninshia is his enchantress and future wife. She did the best she could for now and you are right, she will redo that ring again in the future for you."

Both champions were dismissed and Corellon shook his head, "Tallion again. He set the foundation and a descendant expanded upon the idea. Another then expands upon what needed to be done to resolve the problem for our aerial units. He keeps on giving, but it is muted right now. To keep them hidden. Working through others."

Sartoria and Bahamut showed as the Neutral dragon chuckled, "Did your wife inform you of the sex invitation to the Silver Dragon Queen?"

Lendys arrived, "She is not wrong. She would likely take him on as a lover to ease her aching heart. She is not elven and not a wife, but the wives see her need and she is in the field with him. I will leave it to them."

Corellon nodded, "Agreed, we leave it to the Champions in this case as he did not ask for my advice on that matter and it is following his mates' request in the matter. I would not have discouraged him, given his libido and his ladies' insistence.

His next gift, when the time comes, will be to be able to switch to a dragon form at will and keep it up as long as needed. When he becomes known most likely. Not geared for sex with the Silver Dragon Queen as she cannot go into heat to handle the scales. Saphira would be another matter but her form is locked thankfully."

All the Gods chuckled at that as the Lady of Dreams felt like she was not even present for this 'boys club' meeting of Gods. She sent them all away and took Corellon to bed to have him prove his 'dominance' in bed. He laughed at that but complied with her wishes.

---

Falius arrived at the grounds and was sent a message by the Amethyst female he had seen before. She smiled, "Released from heat sex I see. You are a day early."

He walked over and placed a hand on her back, "I need to see the Silver Dragon Queen. I have a message from Corellon and another from my wife and dragon mate. If you could let her know I am here."

The Amethyst Queen pulled a crystal and thought to it as Falius moved his hand away, "Falius is back and looking for you. He said he had a message from Corellon for you and another from his wife and dragon mate. You said they named her Saphira. I like it, simple but very elegant."

The Silver Dragon Queen smiled as she left the Council meeting, "Corellon's champion is back with a message. I will send word on what Falius has to say."

She took off and went to the training ground and arrived within minutes. The Adamantium King had the new class of dragons doing the drills today as she landed and changed forms.

Falius walked over and grabbed her outstretched hand, she always chose this same human form. He thought to her, "First, Corellon wants you to send a message to the Grand Field Marshal. Establishing Half-Dragon villages at all watchtower sites and then having them sign into the accord. We have operational control and this is not all Elven Half-Dragons but Half-Dragons from every species. They would set these up and establish a village meeting hall. To lure in Chromatic Half-Dragons' spies and they can use dimensional anchors to remove them from play. Chromatic Half-Dragons have been spotted in play in human lands.

Also, to set up areas where Dragon Riders can patrol outside of Elven borders to the south. To be able to strafe over a battlefield without hitting woods or us invading some Wild Elf Forests. Including the lands with Valinta. All are equipped with true seeing. General Silvertree would be a good choice to lead this initial setup. To the forward staging area where we know, we will have most of the ground troops. The other matter is private. I have a message from my wife Ginisa, future wife Ninshia, and dragon mate Saphira. Letting you know if you want or need the comfort of a male in your bed.

Now and when the heat sex returns you are invited to join us all, and you would be more than welcome. I was told to come a day early by them to see to your needs in this matter. I have no objections as I find you to be a beautiful female in need. They know I have nobody in the field to rely upon, except you and you have me with their blessing. I was instructed to 'fuck the living daylights out of you.'"

The Silver Dragon Queen nearly climaxed standing there at his wife's answer to her subtle hint with such a blunt and accepting response. That and his future wife and Saphira all agreed.

The Silver Dragon Queen sent the Amethyst Queen everything except the personal matter telling her, "The rest was private in regards to a request from his wife and mate. Forward it to the Council and the Grand Field Marshal. Expand it into the northern front as well to expand our hold and protection of the Snow Elves. Silver Dragons and Silver Dragon riders to the North. Breezes Marauders are to be assigned into that expanse they already fly over the Snow Elves. I have this special request to tend to. I will be indisposed for several hours at least."

She teleported them both into her layer which had an actual bed in it with solid metal rails made of adamantium. She changed her form back to a dragon and put on a ring to change it to the same human form but with no clothes, "My mate enjoyed this form. I enchanted it naked into this ring for sex with him. We had a lot of sex together."

She sealed her quarters and Falius stripped out of his clothes. She smiled, "Impressive changes, Adamantium scales mixed into the Silver. I love the eyes as it improves your vision as well. You will stand out in the field, Champion."

She then got on her knees and sucked his cock like a pro while he held off for a good 10 minutes and then unloaded what she wanted. The taste of seed in her mouth again. He took her to the bed and dove into her bald pussy. Her blonde hair blue-eyed human with D-sized tits. The closest he would come to fucking a human. He spent nearly an hour doing oral on her and sent her off repeatedly as he had gotten a lot of instructions watching Saphira and Ginisa do each other. He got ideas including half his arm into her ass and his hand into her pussy. He pulled back and slid it to the hilt. He fucked her long and hard for over 5 hours of ear-piercing squealing from the resonating holy symbols.

They both ignored the sound as they climaxed and continued as though she were in heat. She rolled him over, slickened his cock with the seed on the bed, slid it to the bottom of her ass, and rode like the wind for another 3 hours to help them both regain their hearing. She was not 'in heat' but he had fucking staying power after the changes. He delivered repeatedly until they both passed out. The last time he fucked her ass from behind and had her hair in one hand and his other on her hip until the end. Then it went to her clit to rub it fiercely so she sprayed the bed as they came.

She laughed as she woke him up, "My ears are still ringing from our holy symbols coming into contact like that. I join you for heat sex you will have to ensure you stay away from a missionary position on me, or just take me from behind lover as you own my body in the field and bed. Gods you can fuck! I want you to teleport home and have your wife and your mate clean you personally from all of this sex. Tell them I accept their offer and am looking forward to it. Then fuck them both for me until you pass out again. I will see you tomorrow for more training. You do good, and I might have you do me again.

Just to send you home still in need to 'fuck the living daylights,' out of those 2. They can heal up your scratch marks and bite marks. I want them to know you fucking earned them and sealed our deal if you would. I will clean up my layer and deal with crystals. I have likely been ignoring my Dragon Rider for far too long."

He chuckled, "3 hours of which you were doing the riding until I mounted your ass. I was just clawing at your tits and sides as you refused to come back down to kiss me. Due to the holy symbols, I know, my Sexy Silver Lover. What will you tell the Council about this?"

She laughed, "That it is none of their fucking business but blessed by the ladies of your household. I have a date to get to with the Amethyst Queen. She and I spend quality time together. She will know more as I will leave your seed in me for her to share but remind her, out here, you are my Dragon Rider...and you rode me well."

He dressed but carried most of his gear as he teleported home and walked inside. He found his wives in bed together and they soon attacked him yet again as Saphira could smell the Silver Dragon Queen all over him. They both licked him clean. Ginisa shot him with a few potions of healing with the injectors while Saphira worked to create more scratch marks. She knew they had sealed the deal and the scratch marks showed it. They both took him with Saphira going rough with him and him taking Ginisa soft and slow for 2 hours before they repeated and he passed out finally.

Ginisa smiled, "Another lover for him 8 hours and he still came back for another 4 with us and outside of being in heat. She tastes so ficka good."

Saphira smiled and nodded, "Like Royalty. Yes, I descend from the royal line. We can tell. He sealed that deal with her for all of us. We could even invite her home when it is not 'heat sex' with his staying power."

---

The Amethyst Queen teleported in not 5 minutes later using a draconic psionic ability and could smell the sex in the Silver Dragon Queen's quarters. She looked over, "Falius?!"

She nodded, "8 hours with 3 of those in my ass. He took my ass from behind on the last one while holding my head back as he had me by the hair and just hammered me for close to 30 minutes! Outside of heat. Before we both passed out. He had adamantium scales intermixed with his silver ones. He is unique. 9-inch cock and 5-inches around and he used every inch of it and both hands into me. Saphira taught him well about the needs of a dragon mate, Gods he can seriously fuck. I am a bit jealous of Saphira now. His household females offered him up to me in the field and invited me to the next time Saphira is in heat sex as well.

I could probably go home with him and they would have accepted it right then and there. I dropped the usual subtle hint and they sent him to 'fuck the daylights out of me.' They were extremely forward in their response. He sure as hell tried being outside of heat sex, he did extremely well. I sent him home with a mess for his ladies to clean up. He called me his 'Sexy Silver Lover.' I told him we had an agreement as he is mine in the field when I need him or he needs me. Like every damned day after that! Come on lover, I have not cleaned up waiting for you to share in the spoils of this conquest."

The Amethyst Queen shook her head. She put on her ring for a naked halfling female and joined the Silver Dragon Queen in bed. She enjoyed making slow love to her and cleaning her filled orifices out with her long dragon tongue she kept for such an encounter with her lover. They spent the night together. The Silver Dragon Queen only shares the memories of her riding with her ass, him taking her ass from behind, and the oral sex with the images of him naked. None of the vaginal sex.

The Amethyst Queen asked about that and the Silver Dragon Queen responded. "Next time I will share those memories with you. Not this time."

As the Silver Dragon Queen slept, she thought of going into her mind to find what she was hiding. Sartior spoke to her, "Leave the memories to her. She has reasons and they are good reasons you don't need to know."

The Amethyst Queen thought back her suspicions, "She is like him then. Another Champion."

She heard back, "That knowledge is blocked from all others, but yes. She is. It is her trap for the Metallic Kings who do not wish to be Dragon Riders as they find it beneath them, even given their successes. The arrogance in matters has the Brass King pursuing it now to rule over the Dragon Riders to gain information on that magical staff. Only to find out he won't be as she is declared the leader of the Dragon Riders and champion of Lendys. They want to try and circumvent the will of the Gods in this matter. Then she will be revealed and the Brass King will be another Dragon Rider for life. With no knowledge of this Greater Relic Falius carries.

It is enough to know it is a Greater Relic and belongs to the Moon Elf people. They do not pursue our Greater Relics and we do not pursue their Greater Relics. An agreement from the Gods. Else Elves could become some of the greatest dragon hunters in just about every world. The Chromatics have no such pact and have to bargain to get them returned to them if their people carry them. Usually banished from that world and in some cases many other worlds. IO oversees those issues when Greater Relics are recovered. It might bring great power to the one who captured it when they need it the most as it has in the past.

To save their people or to create new Relics or Greater Relics for their people. We have had some of those mediations done. It included more magical or psionic gifts to our kind on the few worlds where we have captured Greater Relics. From species not aligned with us or who attacked us with them. You cannot discuss it with her until she is revealed. I have those rules with Corellon in this world. This conversation resides in a blocked part of your mind. She would then gladly share those memories with you.

They are loud though because of the holy symbols resonating. You would think you are in heat again. Yet another reason to join the Riders yourself. You might find a rider lover too. I will stop short of giving it as divine direction, for now."

The Amethyst Queen thought about that. She had done the Half-Dragon breeding activities with the halflings. The ring came in handy as a remembrance of that. She had been locked in form and the ring created by the former Silver Dragon Queen for her to remember when she returned. The first of many gifts she received over the years from a lover. She had done halflings and had not gone into heat. It was a bit frustrating because she had many caring and slow lovers. Males and females. Halflings did not know rough sex or how to handle that.

Sartior wanted more neutral involvement with the riders. She found the idea appealing for sex but combat distasteful. She would have to think about it, but she would likely do it after today's images. Then she could return the favor to her long-time younger female lover.

---

Shirana Silver Wood was recognized and married finally. The new name was given to General White Oaks who had to explain the facts surrounding her marriage being voided and her getting married again 13 separate times. The 12 Wild Elf villages and her home Wood Elf village at Silent Falls. Her children would be 'impure' as she sought to atone for the hatred given to them all of these years as she found some who were accepting of her. They would help to expand the bloodlines of Tallion Silvertree into her heirs with her children looking for Wood Elf mates. She had 3 sons on the way.

Overall, the news was accepted because she kept a Wood Elf name and was doing this to bring champions into Wood Elf lines in the future. The fact she was a champion herself in Wood Elf lands was still unknown. Bringing a line from Tallion's offspring into the Wood Elf lines was a strong argument for her arranged marriage on its own. The last one General White Oak spoke with was Morona Elm, concerning her getting married again. What she did to try and atone for her Grandfathers and her former husband's actions in driving hatred into the Moon Elf community. Morona was more pragmatic about it given the number of unmarried females.

Morona looked at him, "Her sons come of age, I hope they search here for females in this village as we have many still looking for mates. Some are considering humans, even if it is an affair and not a marriage. Just to have children."

General White Oak shook his head, "Not what the Gods want. They are working on the imbalance but part of the problem is the males going to war instead of it being equal or more females to males. With 2 wives, one who goes to the field with him would make enough between them for a third wife, when she steps off to deliver the third wife marries in, and when she is ready to deliver the second returns to the field. One home, two alternating in the field with him, and the children would be provided for in those cases. As long as they all live. The villages look after their own, as you know when tragedy strikes. I will express your concerns to the King."

She nodded, "Thank you for the insight, General. I am glad to hear she has found someone supportive. Silver Wood had not been held for centuries, but she has found happiness and a supportive family. Her ex-husband and his wife have been fighting and spending time with the clerics over the actions they took regarding her. I am not privy to those discussions but something is going on with those 2.

He has been working on improving his skills instead of being an apprentice. Working on his projects instead of helping others with their projects. To try and prove himself at having more skill. She has been very attentive to all her children and especially his sons from Shirana. All in all, I hope they all find what they are missing."

1...45678...11