Dragon Wars Book 2 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginisa responded. "We will join you. But we have another request, from your wives. Last night was a little over the top. We want you to take her to the Silver Dragon Queen and break in her virginity with her and the 2 of you. Then bring her back for us ladies to play after you have most of it out of your system. Saphira will work most of what is left out of you of course. She is always ready to go."

Falius smiled, "I will do this for you, my wives. To ease the burden of it all." They all chuckled at him for that comment.

He contacted the Silver Dragon Queen, "How goes the training."

She sighed, "Slow. Another hour and I will call it a day. Combat flight formations are hard for some to grasp but they will get there."

He smiled and relayed his wives' request to her.

She laughed, "They want your third wife and your mistress to meet in bed first. I happen to be free tonight. I will meet you at the training ground so we can go and 'talk' privately."

Falius smiled as the ladies arrived, "She readily agreed to your generous offer."

They went and found the young cleric who was surprised to see them all back and he pointed, "Can we talk privately Vimera Silver Lute."

Vimera looked confused, "Did one of the other clerics give you, my name?"

He shook his head, "No. We find ourselves in a quandary with the new marriage laws. We require a third wife and your name was given to me by the Lady of Dreams. The one with the blue streaks in her hair is not my wife, she is a Sapphire Dragon who bonded with me and is one of 2 female dragon lovers I have. 4th wives or mates are encouraged and I can afford it. The other is not bonded, but we are connected. I am a Dragon Rider, a Count now, and the Champion of Corellon."

He handed her the tube and the wives were shocked as Ninshia spoke, "You had not told us yet you had been revealed."

Falius smiled, "First to my team on the field by direction and then to the King in open court. Where I have spent the last several hours explaining our complex relationship dynamics. You would not have 3 other females joining you in bed.

Instead, it would be 4 on occasions and there will be times it is just you and I with the Silver Dragon Queen, who I call my Sexy Silver Lover. With whom we would share our bed in the field. As you join our team of medical clerics for the Dragon Riders."

She fainted dead away. Saphira went down and kissed the woman awake which she returned and she looked up, "You are the most gorgeous elven male I have ever seen. The silver and black scales I knew you were a Battle Sorcerer and those eyes, but also the champion?! 2 dragon lovers?!" They all nodded.

She smiled, "Who am I to deny what I want? The Lady of Dreams and Corellon saw to it. Yes! For the longest time, I wanted to be a mage. I know I have dragon blood in me but did not test as a mage but as a cleric. I have a great-grandmother who was a Mithril Half-Dragon."

Falius smiled, "Silver lines twice, bronze, gold, and Adamantium. The darker scales and the growth of my anatomy came about as a reaction to bonding with Saphira. We should find a cleric then I will take you to meet the Command General before bringing you home to the wives."

She smiled, "Alright. She would have to assign me a position to work in the field with you."

The wives snickered a bit at that comment as Falius worked to keep it a surprise. Falius simply smiled and took her to the front and married her, "The ladies will come back and help you collect your things the day after tomorrow. When you've had time to fully recover from your wedding night. I don't have to worry about a 4th wife because of the Dragon mate we have."

Vimera Moon Bow nearly fainted again. He got her outside and teleported her to the training ground. Falius pointed out the human female, "The Queen of the Silver Dragons." She walked over to them and teleported them into her private quarters. She moved off as she spoke and changed forms, "I am glad to see him in compliance with the new laws, I suppose a 4th will be coming soon. Did he tell you I share his bed as well?"

Vimera responded, "Yes, he did, the way the law is written Saphira counts in that number. When she moves off, then we would have to find him a 4th. How do I address you?"

The Silver Dragon Queen put on the ring and came back as the naked human and kissed her, "Saphira won't move off as long as he is alive. She bonded with him. She will be with him as long as he and she are alive. In my quarters, if you are daring, you can address me as Sexy Silver Lover. That is what he calls me. On the field, Command General works. You will be coming in as a private, young, and fresh off finishing your vows. But of importance in the wellbeing of the troops, I command."

Falius stripped out of his clothes and Vimera looked over, "What about you other wives and Saphira?"

He smiled, "Their idea. They wanted the 2 of you to meet and for me too, 'break in your virgin orifices' with my mistress's assistance. My Sexy Silver Lover. Then bring you home to them as I wore 2 out of 3 of them down last night. Saphira is never down for long. As you will quickly find out as she is perpetually horny."

He pulled Vimera's robe up and over her head before he dropped his pants and Vimera nearly fainted again, "It will fit?"

The Silver Dragon Queen went and sucked him into her throat and got Vimera to her knees and taught her how to suck his cock while rubbing her hands over her new Elven female lover. She had not had a virgin elven lover until last night and then she only fed her seed-filled pussy to Ninshia. She would be doing so much more with this one. Vimera was on fire and her lust kicked in as he launched the first load into her waiting mouth. She backed off and it shot across her face and C-cupped tits. They helped her onto the bed.

Their Sexy Silver Lover dove between her legs first and sucked in her virgin pussy and used her talented tongue while Falius fucked his Sexy Silver Lover's pussy fast and hard as she worked to bring the new bride off orally. He launched off into her and his Sexy Silver Lover who rarely sprayed did indeed spray all over the floor and with force. He knew she loved the idea of helping him break in a new virgin bride with just the 2 of them. It had her turned on something fierce.

His Sexy Silver Lover moved up, "My little cleric lover, you made a mess of the first blowjob all over yourself. But I will leave that to his wives and mate to lick off of you when he takes you home in 4 or 5 hours."

Vimera looked up in shock and then felt her hymen break as Falius had her by the hips and slowly made love to her quaking and vibrating pussy. The Sexy Silver Lover fed her pussy to the new bride and ensured she got everything out of it and instructed her on how to bring her off quickly. Vimera shoved her hand into the Queen's pussy, twisted rapidly, and sucked on her engorged clit that sat up proud for the taking. The Silver Dragon Queen finally sprayed her yet again.

The Sexy Silver Lover smiled, "Just marking my territory for the other wives and mates. They will do the same in the days and years ahead. You will become even more oversexed than you realized possible with 2 female dragon lovers in your life."

Falius rolled her over and looked at his Sexy Silver Lover, "The virgin bride needs her ass to be fully prepared for what is to come."

Vimera smiled, "She is taking my anal virginity?"

Falius smiled, "Something new for our Mistress if I had to guess."

The Sexy Silver lover smiled, "Yes, first female virginity I have had the honor of taking...ever. I appreciate the honor, my young cleric lover."

The Silver Dragon Queen grabbed some lube while he took Vimera from underneath with her on her hands and knees. He banged away in her pussy repeatedly until a 3rd of the Queen's arm was in her ass and Vimera passed out in the middle of an earth-shattering climax. Falius rolled her on her side and the Queen shook her head, "I used a lot of that lube in her. You won't need it on you. Not for hours yet."

She dove into Vimera's pussy again and woke her as she climaxed again and found out just how long their Sexy Silver Lover's tongue could become as she extended it down to tickle her cervix. As Falius slowly took her ass lovingly through the first ride. Vimera got her hand into the Silver Dragon Queen's pussy again and then worked her other one into her ass.

The Sexy Silver Lover kept thrusting back more until she was up to her elbow in the Silver Dragon Queen's ass and she roared out a very loud climax and sprayed for the third time. Falius unloaded into Vilmora's ass.

He started immediately before finishing fucking Vilmora's ass at a fast and frantic speed. He unloaded again and sent her off twice more in the pacing of it all. He pulled out and Vimera watched as the Silver Dragon Queen sucked his cock. She commented, "He just took it from my ass."

The Silver Dragon Queen got him to shoot off all over her and the new bride. He slid back into Vimera's pussy while their Silver Lover reamed out Vimera's ass with that same killer tongue and sent her over the edge repeatedly as Falius fucked her from underneath again. Their Sexy Silver Lover finally stopped on her ass and Vimera asked, "What about the fecal matter?"

The Silver Dragon Queen smiled, "If we eat a creature, a deer or a cow perhaps. We eat it all. Our bodies can process it. Bones and fecal matter. We are not put off by it in our lovemaking either. We don't eat intelligent creatures. Neutrals and Metallics don't. Chromatics Dragons are another matter. They are on the top of the menu for them. One of the many areas we disagree with them."

The Sexy Silver Lover was back with a strap-on and Falius and her double penetrated Vimera with slow and loving, fast and heavy, then mixing it up and switching places and to another strap-on for her pussy for over 4 hours. Vimera was out again.

Falius kissed his Sexy Silver Lover, "Know what I said earlier was true. If there is hope. I won't leave you."

She sighed, "If there is not, and we have not confirmed a champion was involved. I want you to wound me with your sword, hold onto the saddle, I will release it and you will let me go. Only by being wounded partially by a champion can I ensure I will explode when I die. We all die, but this will ensure I will explode on impact with the ground and into the enemy troops."

He sighed and nodded, "Know that I and my ladies all love you. I always do what I can to respect all of your requests. I will see to it the dragon who brings you down dies if it still lives. One way or another, if that happens that way, but I expect the same from you in return if the situation is reversed."

She smiled, "I am sure you will and I will honor your request if the time comes. Thank you for all of this and I love all of you as well for taking me as you have. As this elder mistress if you will, who helped to educate the uninitiated for once. I have never participated with virgin females before last night. This one was more hands-on and you let me take her ass first. I thank you and her for that honor yet again, lover. Now take her home like the hot mess that she is, her silver eyes and hair are quite captivating. Give your wives everything you have left, lover. I have another lover to call in tonight if she is free."

Falius picked up clothes, his past-out bride, and activated the crystal, "Open the door for us."

Ginisa laughed, "Straight to the bedroom with her."

He teleported in and laid her down as the ladies came up and dove on the bed and worked to wake her up. He fucked all of their awaiting pussies just once and took Saphira off to the side and pounded her into the floor over and over again in both holes for another 3 hours. He got up and Vimera looked at him and the scratches, "The other wives said that was tame. Even what our Mistress, our Sexy Silver Lover, did to me."

He smiled and got into bed and the ladies had Vimera riding his cock while they took turns on her ass throughout the night. The next morning, he had Ninshia riding him awake and he rubbed her clit with his thumb and sent her spraying into his lap.

Ninshia smiled, "Vimera cast every healing spell she had into herself and is barely walking this morning. I thought you guys were aggressive with me! She gave us the rundown of our mistress's efforts including fully preparing her ass even. Losing that virginity to her was unexpected. She thought it would be you but found it a complete turn-on to get it from our mistress if you will. You did not disappoint her. She is asleep in the other room with Ginisa. Saphira is cooking. She said you gave it to her good as well."

Falius sighed, "I made a promise to her. The Silver Dragon Queen, if she is dying and we are not sure if a Dragon champion had a hand in it. She wants me to stab her with my sword. To ensure when she hits the ground, she will have been damaged by a champion and explode into the enemy. I promised her if it came to that, I would do it and hunt that dragon down. I would ensure it died for killing her. Champions only explode if killed, in part, by another champion. I made the same request as her. I would work to contact you and let you know if possible, but the timing might not allow it. I would ask the same of another Champion if taking on an unknown enemy and was close to death."

Ninshia frowned, "Let's hope it never happens. I will be creating a ring of magical healing amplification next, for our new wife. One that will help with increasing her spell's effectiveness. It was the first item on her list. Being new and going to the field with you.

1...67891011