Dragon Wars Book 2 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Druid Nightshade may have a wild-elf husband. He would be another ranger who would go with you as well. Another who knows who you are. He would be a Half-Dragon though. One of a few in Wild-elf lands. Your husband will be required to get a fourth wife. Another Wood Elf who keeps her name might be in your future. She would learn from you. Another Ranger and one who will travel with you on and off as she has children. New laws coming into play taking wives to 3 minimum and 4 if they can afford it. Your husband is capable of affording it and he will likely get pushback from his family to bring another Moon Elf in instead.

Express your desires in the matter. Nallya Willow is a name that comes to your mind often. A female of Copper Dragon lineage. Young and coming of age next year. Skilled with a bow and very attracted to women. She is looking at the military with the shortage of males, and impures are an option for her. She loved how forceful you were with your ex-husband. Also, your former Elder, who has since died by killing himself. He will be reborn eventually. During a long war, we do not discard the wayward spirits. We try and redeem them when we can to be reborn and not pass them on into the afterlife. What we would normally discard for suicides."

Shirana asked, "Why all of these locations?"

The Lady of Dreams smiled, "If they do come up in dwarven land, you will know it. If battle erupts on the southern front, you will know how to get there and be of aid. If the sightings are found to be with the Snow Elves, you will be able to respond there. In short, you are setting up all of the locations for a quick response now, while you have time, after having your children. The Dragons will feed us any intelligence they get concerning this Champion. It will go to the Grand Field Marshal and then to General White Oak and General Silvertree. General Silvertree is also a Half-Dragon.

She is the youngest and only surviving Half-Dragon daughter of Tallion serving in the field. A wise woman. Others exist, but they are mothers, enchanters, clerics in the cities, and even alchemists. She is the only one still with the name and in the military. She married a distant cousin who has passed on. She is a Blade Singer who spent her pregnant years training 2 others. She learned a lot by talking with her father. She brought it forward to the field. Things it would not hurt to learn as you would find them useful as well."

Shirana nodded, "Alright, then we patrol Wild and Wood Elf lands for trouble?"

The Lady of Dreams smiled, "You will travel the Kingdom setting up more locations for a quick response. After the first of your team is put together you will build up 11 others. A 10 to 12-person team at times with pregnancies. Some near Wild Elf lands and some near Moon Elf cities. Always traveling looking for trouble and odd things out. Always returning to Wild and Wood Elf lands and patrolling them as well. Putting down trouble if you come across it as you are a Captain in the military. If that is not enough, we will advise you to reveal yourself as a Champion. I am a mere thought away from you contacting me.

Rillifane Rallathil will advise you through my connection when to reveal yourself. It is not my call as you are his champion. That has not changed and I am relaying his and Hanali Celanil's thoughts on the other wife. He was not happy with the impures but he had little alternative given your age and other factors. He sees her as another to bring Tallions gifts into another Wood Elf line down the road and your husband has 3 accepting mates already. She has Dragonblood who could pick up your mission immediately if something happened to you unexpectedly and not by a Champion.

One might even pick up your mission if the Drow champion is stubborn about fighting. If not one of your grandchildren or hers. It gives him options with 2 Wood Elf families who are very compatible. It could be 4 generations down and a great-great-grandchild between you 2 ladies who picks up the mission. It's too hard to tell with dragons involved in these conflicts."

---

The next 5 and a half months came and went quickly as Falius could finally marry Ninshia. He had talked with Saphira and kept with the tradition they started with her. He took her to the room himself for the first hour and took care of both virginities. Before his wild mate, Saphira rode her face while Ginisa ate out her seed-filled pussy. Falius hit the crystal and picked up the other, "The door is open for you."

His Sexy Silver Lover arrived naked and sucked his cock to taste her. He turned his Sexy Silver Lover around and proceeded to fuck her pussy full of his seed. Until she wailed out and sprayed the floor. She found all of this to be a big turn-on. Ninshia became aware of her screaming out that another woman had joined them. She looked over as Saphira moved over and Falius's Sexy Silver Lover planted her seed-filled pussy on the new bride's mouth.

The Silver Dragon Queen smiled, "That is it, my little lover. Suck it all out. Your husband wanted you to be in the marriage before I joined all 3 of you on your wedding night. You are the first wife of his to eat out my pussy. It is my thank you for letting him have me in the field and my quarters. Even before you could have him yourself. I sent him home on several occasions frustrated and ready for more. But tonight, he is going to fill every pussy and you're going to suck them all clean, sweet thing."

Ninshia came again from the fisting this time that Saphira gave her. Saphira had her hand in her pussy and the other in her ass, but also all of the dirty talk from the Sexy Silver Lover who sat on her face. As Ginisa slid on a lubed strap-on and nailed the Silver Dragon Queen in the ass first. It was large with lots of bumps on it and she gave it to her good and hard.

All while Falius nailed Saphira's pussy for a good 20 minutes at lightning-fast rates and filled her up while setting her off repeatedly. All so she could go back to Ninshia to get her to suck it empty. Ninshia now knew why he did not have her do oral on him. She was getting it all second-hand tonight and that had her dripping wet. The Silver Dragon Queen took another strap-on and stood in the room as she slid it into Ginisia's ass while Falius worked to fill Ginisia's pussy next. They sent her screaming like mad as he went fast while his Sexy Silver Lover was slow and loving.

Ginisa was on sensory overload when he bit her breast and Falius launched forward as his Sexy Silver Lover bit into Ginisa's neck and he shot his seventh load into Ginisa this time. Ginisa went over and sat on Ninshia's face, "Surprise my wife."

Ninshia smiled as she sucked in her long-lost lover's pussy while Falius lubed up his cock and took a long slow fuck into Ginisa's ass. The Dragon lovers were on the floor with hands and arms far up into each other in a rough game of who could make who pass out. The Silver Dragon Queen won when Saphira passed out. She had way more experience while Saphira had youthful exuberance on her side. Falius unloaded into Ginisa's as Saphira was finished. Falius knew what was coming next as the Sexy Silver Lover got on the bed and looked, "We will make sure you get it all out of her."

She stuck her tongue into Ginisa's ass causing her to spray and climax into Ninshia's waiting mouth. The Silver Dragon Queen reamed Ginisa while he took it to the hilt in the Silver Dragon Queen's ass in one stroke and fucking her like crazy. Saphira came to and grabbed a clean strap-on and went to Ginisa and handed it to her, as she grabbed another. Those two moved Ninshia over to watch Falius fuck the Silver Dragon Queen while they double penetrated Ninshia with Ginisa taking her pussy slow and loving and Saphira taking her ass at a lightning pace. Just to throw off Ninshia's senses.

Falius finished filling up his Sexy Silver Lover's ass and she put on a strap-on and slid it back into Ginisa's ass while Falius proceeded to fuck Saphira in the ass at her lightning pace. Saphira reamed out their Sexy Silver Lover. That sent 3 women screaming in orgasm until they passed out. The Silver Dragon Queen got up and kissed him quickly, "I got another lover waiting on me to clean me up. Thank you for including me in the wedding surprise. To get to meet all of the ladies intimately. Training grounds early. The new 'Brass Dragon King Dragon Rider Leader' is going to want to see us in the council tomorrow."

Falius smiled and nodded, "Understood, that will be entertaining."

He sealed the room after her departure and pulled Ninshia out of the middle and put her on top of him as he slid in and made slow love to her all night long. Ninshia smiled, "The Silver Dragon Queen was a surprise guest on my wedding night. I am full and thank you for the surprise. I see she left."

He smiled and whispered to her, "She will reveal she is also a champion and still the leader of the Riders by divine direction. It will be known in the morning to the Dragon Council. She cleared you ladies, to know, but nobody else. Now you have to decide on a third wife to comply with the new laws."

She smiled, "You're going into battle with another Champion who is the Silver Dragon Queen. Interesting. I am the first to know."

Ginisa smiled as Saphira curled up with Ginisa who spoke, "No we both heard him."

Saphira smiled, "I am surprised. 2 Silver Dragon Champions on the field is unusual. They normally only do one per species and change it up."

Ginisa smiled, "We talked already. We were thinking of a cleric to Corellon to be at your base camp when you return from battle. One in the field, that our Sexy Silver lover might enjoy you both. Maybe a Half-Dragon though Saphira is not really for that idea. She is not attracted to half-dragons."

He laughed, "We will see. I will check with the Silver Dragon Queen about that. She might enjoy that though. She has another female lover, The Amethyst Dragon Queen. She will find out tonight, if not already."

---

Falius woke up and got cleaned up leaving the ladies to the mess of the wedding bed and the gaping holes still. It looked like the toys came back out on Ninshia during the night and then on the two of them as they both wore one. He injected two healing potions they had waiting for him dressed and went to the training grounds. The Silver Dragon Queen was saddled up with their new enchanted saddle and waited.

Falius stepped up on her tail and she flipped him up and he stuck his hand on her back, "How did she take the news?"

He locked himself in as she took them to the air. The Silver Dragon Queen responded mentally as his hand returned to her back, "She knew but was barred by Sartior from talking about it because of this move being in the works. She enjoyed the images. I shared our love fest with your new bride and the others. I barely slept. It was because she was insatiable after all of that and the memories of our first time together, I held most of them back. That gave her the clue that I was a champion. My not sharing that with her. I shared a lot with her over the years. She has been my steady female lover of choice for over 2 millennia."

Falius thought to her, "She picking up her rider as a lover?"

She thought back, "She already has, a human even. I have cleaned her up on a few occasions. Not as gifted in staying power as you, but talented."

He thought back, "My wives thought about a cleric of Corellon to work at the base camp out here. Female-half-dragon for the third wife the wives talked about but Saphira is not attracted to half-dragons."

She thought back, "No on the Half-Dragon. Female Moon Elf is fine. Not many Half-Dragon clerics and I prefer ladies who are dragons or elven as well. We could have a lot of fun in the field as she tends to our injuries in bed. I am also concerned about 'heat sex.' It would be 3 days we cannot afford to be out of the air and you will never time it with Saphira. If they do go into heat at the same time, they are not tied to a Dragon Champion. Well, let's just say they could end up fighting with each other until one of them is dead or you are badly injured. The choice is yours of course, but I am letting you know my preferences and giving you that caution as Saphira would try to defend you or attack you for choosing here while in heat."

---

Half-Dragons were taboo to all true dragons unless they were beyond conceiving years with no exceptions. The concern over what would be created. Not full dragons and creatures greater than Half-Dragons. It was a concern and they were usually born infertile by the will of the Gods. Unlike Elves, they would never produce full dragons with a Half-Dragon but something in-between; a three-quartered Dragon; similar to giant Half-Dragons. The percentages were small of it happening with a male Dragonblooded Sorcerer and a female dragon, but it was a risk they took during these wars.

It left the females infertile after the first time unless they desired to combat Giant Half-Dragons which was another option if any came. Gods could restore fertility, but not during these truces. Tallion was a Half-Dragon but was too close to becoming more as he skirted the edge and it was not a bonded coupling with his father. His mother had many lovers during her 100 years and was not tied to one male. There were ancient dragon bloodlines from Tallion's records that were never recorded in the books. The fact he descended from a mortal daughter of Corellon who had her heart stolen by Bahamut himself during the 1st age.

Gods having sex with mortals, at the beginning of a world, were expected to set up favored lines. Lines for Royalty even. All of them did it. Males and females within their species. Bahamut doing it with an elven woman would have been scandalous if known in this Era to the dragon population as a whole. Only one line, the Silvertree line followed his father. He still carried his gifts into this era and they nearly showed themselves in Tallion. Unknown to any dragon of this age and the fact was sealed away by the Gods; IO knew of this fact. He knew the betrayal of Tallion was a much larger sacrifice for him on a personal level, as did Corellon.

A neutral had been a safer bet for a mate for Falius or any Dragonblooded Sorcerer Champion. Crossing into a non-metallic species they had removed the chance for Falius intentionally to create these 75% Dragons. No magical blood from a neutral line as it was psionic bloodlines for them. It would mean any heir of Falius who married a Psion would put that neutral line in the mix for the future. Sartior had started letting them be carried on all species in this world when it used to be only humans. While they may not have psionic talent, if they mated with one who did the percentages were higher for it to reappear in the elven people.

Falius's progeny would be spreading those higher percentages that would eventually fade over time for the general population. Yet be available for the Gods to work into champions. At least while this war raged and even more draconic power was still being introduced to the people. The Neutrals did not mate with Half-Dragons as they could not get attracted to them and they could not do rough sex unless in heat. That would never be allowed by Sartior as he influenced that in the Neutral populations. Sorcerers never created that issue for them. Except with Champion having an infinitesimally small chance of having it occur.

The Obsidian dragons tried that on Tildar in the First Age and Sartior destroyed them all in this world for making the effort to ignore his will in this matter. He sent other neutrals to deal with them while cutting off their psionic abilities. There were only 4 couples at the time and he barred any more from this world while ingraining this loathing of mating for children into all neutral dragons in regards to Half-Dragons. Not to hold them in disregard, just not to be considered for mating. The Obsidians Bloodlines existed only in many human lines from the First Age.

Dragon Bloodlines carried forward and were never watered down in generations to come. Not all would become active or would draw upon it, but all of them got carried forward in the offspring. For when the need arose by the Gods to create a truly spectacular champion, from a plan, or in some cases by chance as Tallion proved.

---

Falius heard from the Lady of Dreams, "We are looking at Vimera Silver Lute. Dragonblooded lineage, of age a month ago. Was at your wedding and was drooling over you and Saphira though she does not know she is a Dragon. She would be compatible on many levels. Yes, I know your Sexy Silver Lover can hear me like this with you connected. She has been entertaining to watch as well."

The Silver Dragon Queen chuckled and blushed a bit though he could not tell it. They went and landed in the council chamber and he undid his legs and jumped down as she polymorphed taking the saddle with her. That had worked with the enchanting done and it was a desired item now. She liked having the extra protection as it functioned like a cloak.

The Brass King looked over, "Falius, you will be reassigned to be my rider and you will tell me about the staff."

Falius chuckled, "King of the Brass Dragons. I have many options before telling you about the staff. I am not required to tell you about that quarterstaff unless you agree to keep it from all Dragon's Knowledge. Corellon's requirements supersede your desires. I could also simply leave the Dragon Riders and you gain nothing as well, but Corellon wanted me here for a reason. You could order the Silver Dragon Queen to tell you, but that won't work. As you are not reallocating me to a different dragon.

You are not taking over as the head of the Dragon Riders. You joined the Riders for life to try and gain information your Gods did not want out in the general public. This decision is not yours or mine in this matter. It belongs to the Gods and the Silver Dragon Queen as the leader of the Dragon Riders."

The Silver Dragon Queen smiled, "Sometimes things happen for a reason. I have had a Queen and a King from the Council join recently. Let me start by saying I still lead the Dragon Riders by Divine Direction. I am the Champion of Lenyds. Since I struck the killing blow on the Hellfire Dragon." Her holy symbol flared to life under her skin to the Council. "The Gods wanted more support from the royals of this court for the Dragon Riders. This was a move to get you to recognize the importance of the Dragon Riders in saving our collective asses. We suffered thousands of losses, including that of my Life Mate.

Yet it would have been far worse without them. The next to take over would be the Adamantium King as the Champion of Bahamut. Followed by the champion that replaces me, unless they are feeling like being mischievous and choose the Copper Dragon Champion. The Dragon Riders will always be led by a Champion going forward, one our allies will have to know about for better cooperation. At least as long as Falius is still on the field, if not always to deconflict power grabs from the will of the Gods. Keeping ancient promises between the Gods and out of the claws of Dragon Royalty who refused to keep it from the rest of the Dragons. They expected Dragon arrogance from those in power and they got it.

You don't rule over Champions, the Gods do. It is that simple. That promise dealt with keeping information on Greater Relics out of each other's hands with the average dragons. Only with the Kings and Queens of this council. You refused that offer when I presented it to you. There is no going back on that now. I know enough, we have attack patterns for our units that account for the abilities he has demonstrated. I believe Bahamut might have a word for all of you."