Dragon Wars Book 2 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while she stayed out of Saphira's arm's reach. Ginisa walked back to the kitchen naked and proceeded to start more food. She sighed as she activated the crystal to Ninshia, "Get with Falius's mother. Let her know we are going to need more food. Heat sex is over the FICKA top! He made love to me when she passed out while he ate the entire table of food I had set up. I am eating some cheese and working to stay away from Saphira while cooking more food. She asked me to give her a name to use. At the moment, I am leaving it to them. You alone?"

Ninshia kicked her new roommate out and sighed, "I have a silence stone here and am alone now."

Ginisa sighed, "The woman is in heat. Heat sex is rough and aggressive. She was beyond the wrist in my pussy and half her arm in my ass before I passed out. She got me off so many times. Then he did me with the enhanced cock in my pussy soft and sweet. I am not complaining. But between cooking and working healing potions to deal with the scratches and blood loss those 2 are doing to each other. Not counting the epic stretching Saphira did to me, then he did it to my pussy slow and lovingly.

While I just came and came again. I met Falius's father at the door naked coming out of the lab. I did not have the energy to hide and still used the wall for support! Falius screamed to get him out of the house. He could smell another male in the area and would likely have ripped holes in his father to keep him away from her right now. Primal does not even begin to describe it! New furniture will have to be ordered. We will have to discuss what to do."

Ninshia sighed, "I need to work on that ring still."

Ginisa smiled, "Your safe, contact me, I will get you in the house, women only. Stay away from the master bedroom. Though it is more like kindling. At least the bed, dressers, and some of the shelves. The table was still standing and 3 out of 4 chairs were still in place. I don't know which one threw it but it is stuck in the ceiling and the walls. The legs are impaled on 2 walls and the corner of the ceiling. I was down in the kitchen at the time."

Ninshia laughed loudly, "We wanted a dragon female lover! Careful for what we wish for!"

Ginisa let the crystal go dark and went back upstairs. They were back on the remains of the bed. Saphira was riding his cock again and Ginsia set the food down. Lubed up her left hand and placed her right hand on Saphira's back, "I am back."

She then slid her hand in like a spear into Saphira's ass and proceeded to fuck her up to the elbow until Saphira released a paint-peeling climax and Falius exploded into her again as she passed out. Ginisa smiled, as she pulled her hand out, "First wife's prerogative my little dragon slut."

Falius smiled lubed up his cock and then her ass and took Ginisa on a frantic fuck before filling up her ass 10 minutes later after setting her off 4 times in the process. She made it to the chamberpot but just barely. He sat down and started eating again. She got up and sat across from him, "I have Ninshia contacting your mother about more food for the house. To work what we need for how many days of this?"

Falius sighed, "7 days is what I was told. Secure shelter scrolls would help as well. Cut down on the food needed."

Ginisa passed that back to Ninshia who laughed, "I am with his mother who recommended a 'heat sex' room with no furniture. She had gone through it for 3 days, not 7. The scrolls she cannot create but I could once I am done with this ring. We have more food, just the 2 of us and I have to work on that ring for him."

Ginisa threw on a robe and unsecured the house. She opened the door and they heard the breaking of more furniture in the master. Falius's mother smiled, "We will pull out the furniture from one of the rooms so the outer room is devoid of furniture. My mother went through this with my father. They were together until he died. I should have expected it to be the case for him if he got a dragon lover. Dragons have a mythic spell to make them semi-permanent. You should use his crystal to the head of the order to see if they can set him one up here for that purpose."

Ginisa grinned, "Thank you for your support and understanding."

Falius' mother chuckled, "Any physical changes?"

Ginisa smiled and nodded, "YES. Thicker scales, some turned Adamantium in color, longer and thicker cock, claws seemed to have gotten longer, and his eyes are draconic now."

Ninshia looked shocked, "Like a Half-Dragon?"

Ginisa nodded, "Very bestial. His scales don't raise like a Half-Dragon. He fucked me fast and hard in the ass and set me off 4 times inside of 10 minutes before he shot a flood into my ass."

Falius's mother nodded, "He can be slow and loving. Just not with her and not when she is in heat. Best to leave the 2 of them at that. She will be just as aggressive with a female while in heat."

Ginisa groaned out, "That advice came a little too late. Both hands and half her arm up in my ass. It was like she was preparing me for him to take me next. He took me in both holes during the breaks while eating. Slow and loving in my pussy while he ate. What happens if he passes out?"

Falius's mother laughed, "He will on one of these and together, and they will sleep for 8-12 hours if not woken up. If she wakes, she will wake him up to take her again and again. Until they both pass out."

Ginisa went to the room and got the crystal to the Dragon Queen and activated it. "We have an issue. Falius's mother..."

The Silver Dragon Queen smiled, "Hantrina is her name. She does not give it freely unless asked directly. She is stubborn about that. One of the Battle Sorcerers who survived. She is not a Dragon Rider but was on one of the walls during the Hellfire Dragon working to damage the beast. Anyway, you were saying."

Ginisa smiled, "Hantrina was saying you have a mythic to make a secure shelter semi-permanent. We have an arcane who can cast the shelter. If we could get one semi-permanent for this heat sex and the massive amount of food, they are going to need for Saphira afterward."

The Silver Dragon Queen smiled, "Easy to do. I will return shortly. Turn off your blocker."

Hantrina smiled, "I don't carry that spell. Battle Sorceress."

Ninshia smiled, "I do. I have not cast today so I just need to swap out spells quickly."

She did that when the Silver Dragon Queen arrived. Hantrina bowed to her and commented, "I am sorry for your loss from that fight."

The Silver Dragon Queen nodded, "We lost many good friends, lovers, souls, and spirits in that battle. Ensure the bedroom they are in is sealed, Ginisa."

Ginisa did that. The Queen gave a second crystal to Ginisa, "In case you need to contact me directly, or Ninshia when you marry. If they use the shelter for heat sex one of you should monitor communication at a minimum. There is one thing that can break that and it is a call to arms if we are under attack. At least after he sends in the first load to fertilize the eggs. Nothing will stop that from happening. At that point, he will take the aggression to the battlefield as though his mate is being threatened.

She will be frustrated and aggressive. Attempt to satiate her at your peril and get toys to rival his anatomy if you desire. I am still in mourning. I have to travel this road alone. That does not stop the occasional affair of the heart for those of us who are older. We still have sex, just no children or Life Mate. Usually with other females of our kind or other dragon species. With the occasional male. Falius has a good heart and a smart mind."

She went to the second room as Ginsia led the way. Ninshia cast up the shelter where the Queen pointed. and the Silver Dragon Queen locked it in place.

She smiled, "It will remain until I die. Set access to those who live here only. Good space for the children as well, but be warned. It is an indicator of my passing on the battlefield and a warning he might have fallen with me. The spell will end and anything in that room will be shoved into this one. Children and all. So no more than what would fit in this room inside there, people, children, library, or anything else. Else risk injuries or death."

She helped to clear the room of furniture with the other ladies and they moved it into the main room for now as it would go to the master in a week. The Silver Dragon Queen departed.

Hantrina smiled before leaving, "In case you did not pick it up. That was a very subtle hint she would be open to joining in the next time 'Saphira' is in heat...if you would have her. She admires my son. She may even love him. She may even join you more than once if you are daring enough in your response. We have had one or two dragon females who walked that road alone over the years. Who joined us in bed when I was in heat sex with his father. We all enjoyed our time together.

We even had 1 or 2 who joined us on an 'off night' just for the pleasure of it. I am talking of many who died in that fight in some cases. I will see you get new toys of various sizes to please her and each other. How big did he get?"

Ginisa was slightly embarrassed, "9 inches long and a good 5 inches around now. He gained 2 inches on both dimensions."

Hantrina smiled, "Lucky ladies then, it often gets bigger with a partner who ends up 'in heat.' 2 inches on both dimensions are unusual but might be because she is a full-up dragon. Normally it is one on each dimension. All of his dragon blood could also be a factor. His father gained 2 inches in length and 1 inch around the first time I went into heat with him, come to think of it from our first night and our other wife's comments. He is a gold-dragon-blooded sorcerer as you know."

Both Ginisa and Ninshia were in shock by that comment and that idea as they closed the door. They both smiled at each other as they heard something big break and then the clatter of dishes. Ginisa sighed, "Add a table with chairs to the list."

Ginisa went to the master to see about clearing out debris. While Ninshia went to the lab to work on that ring he would need.

---

Corellon chuckled as the Lady of Dreams shook her head, "The Silver Dragon Queen joins him in bed and she will be exposed to Saphira as a Champion."

Lendys nodded, "Possibly. If he only takes her from behind, then it would not be the case. Still an acceptable risk. I am asking a lot of her. Making her a hidden champion. Sartior would work to see it remain in the Neutral Royalty for as long as possible if that happened. The neutrals as a whole. The Sapphire Dragon King, whose great 11 generations removed Grand-Daughter who he is impregnating now is who would tell him. The Brass Dragon King is making a move to become the new head of the Riders. She will be revealed and he would be stuck being in the Riders with his move with no additional knowledge.

He senses a trap is there, but he is making the move anyway and she would not remain hidden after that. Bahamut will look to get more support from all of the Royalty going forward by dictating actions. She would reveal herself as also being a champion and the leader of the Dragon Riders by Divine Direction. All to keep the knowledge of that Greater Relic staff off the field. What they deserve for trying to circumvent the will of the Gods. The Brass Dragon King would then be stuck into the life of being a dragon asset with the Dragon Riders. He would gain nothing from doing that move. Other than being more useful in combat which Bahamut wants.

If the Sapphire King found out he would report it to the Amethyst Queen. Sartior has a champion on the field. He is known because of the additional mates that champions are getting. Something I did not do. I selected the head of the order to be paired with him. He may try to save her when the time comes, it is a risk. He may do so regardless if she joins him in bed. He may succeed, which is all the better. The longer we keep champions on the field and the quicker the other champions fall, the better off we all are. Surprising them with 2 Silver Dragon Champions this time is a risk when we are so short on that species.

It makes the trap harder to spot though. The Grand Field Marshal is not happy his mate took to the fight. Not with eggs and young to tend to. He wants all 3 of the mates he picks up to promise to stay off the field until he passes and the eggs are adults. He is talking, he still has time in mourning, and many would agree to that demand given what was lost."

Sartior walked over, "I am picking up 600 Sapphire Half-Dragons in the first 100 years alone. Will be closer to 700 with blood from 4 royal lines. Some might be sorcerers for other lines even. A lot of them will be Sorcerers. More males than females to expand the house and to deal with your shortage of males Corellon."

Corellon nodded, "I want them to expand into Wood Elf, Snow Elf, and Wild Elf lines as well with that many. They will be needed on who knows how many fronts. Females are first in those areas. House names and all, especially the Wild Elves who will push back on it."

Bahamut looked over, "Our spies are watching over the human settlements. A few Chromatic Half-Dragons have been spotted teleporting away. They have marked locations. The Kingdoms are getting warned directly. They seemed to be looking for maps of other humans who settled outside the zones."

Corelllon sighed, "Send King Goldeagle an alert as well, my wife. Also, ask him to get the Grand Field Marshal to deploy our navy to those sites to start negotiations to bring them into the fold. Trade and such at least if not fully in. Enough for us to get ambassadors on the ground and our Diplomatic Service put to work to monitor. Time to generate more of those damned true-seeing glasses. Cover the Far Eastern side. We have no means of traveling that fast into the Far West.

Not with its vast deserts over that region. Never cleaned of the salt from the ocean. Druids were focused on the port areas with our allies. Some druids want the deserts to remain deserts with a few oasis locations they guard. Understandable for some human druids. Less there to harvest, less of a threat to the nature it does have."

Bahamut sighed, "Some of the ruins from the southern continent were reported as being discovered on the other side of those deserts. Not sunk, but dunked over several months and moved. Else from the 1st to 3rd ages of this world. No telling what Relics washed up with those lands or which ancient species destroyed long ago created them."

---

Renee died in childbirth 3 days before. Rosette took her vows into the clerical order. The Grand Cleric made an announcement, "It was the wish of his late wife, and that of Tyr. That the Knight Commander of the Order of the Rose remarries as soon as possible. Renee selected Rosette for this role. Tyr agreed with the choice. Thus I will now turn to Boran. Do you take Cleric Rosetta into your heart, bed, and as your faithful and one true wife until death separates you? To do your part, in keeping with the wishes of your late wife Renne and to our God Tyr."

Boran nodded, "I do."

He turned to Rosette, "Cleric Rosette, do you take Knight Commander Boran of the Order of the Rose, into your heart, bed, and as your faithful and one true husband until death separates you? To do your part, in keeping with the wishes of his late wife Renne and to our God Tyr?"

Rosette nodded, "I do."

The Grand Cleric sighed, "With a heavy heart we wish for Renee to be at peace at Tyr's side. As we pronounce you married."

Many in the room were surprised by the impromptu wedding so close to the death of his wife. The Grand Cleric worked to ensure all of them that this had divine direction and followed the will of Renne and Tyr both in this matter. The Knight Commander turned to those in the room after kissing his new bride.

He looked across at the surprised faces, "Renee went against my expressed wishes and had our Grand Cleric summoned from the city to confirm her suspicions. That her coming death with the birth of our children was certain. She selected Rosette to follow her. She knew after my last wife died I had started to question my faith in matters. Something she did not want to be repeated with her death. She was rebellious at times with me, but that was part of her charm. She chose this course because she knew the Champion of Tyr must stay strong and never lose faith.

The fact I am his champion is not to be discussed with anyone outside of this room. Tyr will take action against any who attempts to violate that order. The room was sealed from scrying, silenced, and entry beforehand for that reason. I prayed on this matter as it would come as a shock to many to fulfill her wishes this soon. Rosette is now the mother to my children and soon to her own as well. I leave for the Far East with a few squads of our men to help escort diplomatic contingencies from humans outside of the protection zone in 2 days."

They all bowed to the Knight Commander with that announcement as he explained the why and the how of it they would not dispute. He walked over and unsealed the doors. They went to his quarters and sealed it off with stones.

Boran warned her, "Never touch the scales on my cock as they will cut you. I will just stay inside you and fire off 6 or 7 times before withdrawing. The bed will be a mess, and it is expected."

Rosette nodded as he stripped her clothes, then she helped him out of his armor and clothes. He picked her up, attacked her hairy black-haired pussy with his tongue, and sent her over the edge 4 times to ensure she was wet enough. He took her to the edge of the bed. He broke Rosette's hymen, waited for her to signal, and then slowly slid his 10-inch-long cock that was 5 inches around into her and held her while nipping at her neck and large D-sized breast. While his cock throbbed, vibrated and expanded even more sending her climaxes even higher.

He launched the first of 7 volleys of seed into her pussy over the next 4 hours. All while she held him to her and came repeatedly from the monster cock buried within her. He stayed with it and shot the 8th load into Rosette before he pulled back after getting his scales to recede. He pulled out as a flood of seed shot on the floor and down the edge of the bed and into a bucket.

Rosette looked at him, "My husband needs to learn to count."

Boran laughed. "Your pussy was vibrating and spasming so hard after 6 that it took until the 8th one for the scales to recede to be able to safely extract, my wife. Renee did well in choosing you for me. She will always hold a place in my heart like the others who have passed on. The rest belongs to you Rosette, for as long as we both shall live."

Rosette healed herself and then him, and more into herself to take care of bite marks, claw marks, and her overstretched pussy as she sat up, she felt the seed just pour out of her and noticed he had set a bucket to catch most of it. It was well over half full.

He did not know how long her raven color hair was until she was naked as it went down past the crack in her ass. Her clerical clothes hid that all of these years. His children were with wet nurses as Rosette had not given birth yet. He got into bed and curled up with her and slid his cock back in from behind and she groaned out as he exploded repeatedly into her pussy throughout the night. Rosette awoke as he washed up and the floor was already mopped with the buckets emptied. She looked at him and the bed as she used the last of her healing and then they prayed together naked.

Afterward, he slid back into Rosette from behind while she was bent over the bed and shot 4 more volleys into her pussy. She had noticed the bucket on the floor but had not expected this, again. At last count, he shot nearly two full buckets of seed into her. If Rosette counted the flood on the bed. She checked for pregnancy and was not surprised to find out she had 3 sons on the way. He went and cooked. Rosette healed herself up again and they worked to clean the bed with divine magic.