Dragon Wars Book 2 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought her breakfast in bed and looked at her, "I have been told 3 are coming. All sons."

Rosette smiled with a wicked grin, "True, based on my divination. Any chance for more before you leave?"

He chuckled as they finished eating and took Rosette yet again for another 3 hours.

---

Tyr stood there with the soul of Renee at his side. "You did a very noble thing in seeing to his faith. Your life has not been in being faithful to me, but you are worthy of passing on, or you can return to being reborn again."

She smiled, "I did what was right for the Half-Dragon who saved me in this life. When his time comes he will pass on. Did his other wives pass on?"

Tyr nodded, "They did."

She smiled, "He will pass on as well and all of my noble actions do not relieve me of the burden of the actions I took in my youth. Things I never confessed to him, like killing my rapist of a father while he slept after he violated me for the 80th and last time. I worked for years as an assassin. The lives I took for the sake of money. The fact he had been my mark that day in the market but I fell in love with him instead. I was to seduce, corrupt, and kill him. He brought me love and acceptance. He is and always has been, the noble one. I stole his heart and saved his faith, but I have much to learn before passing on.

Being reborn just to lead a better life with a better beginning. I would request it is not in your order, this soul does not fit your mold of a perfect life. I would like to try and live a life under Mystra instead. I want to know magic to better be able to help in the wars ahead. Still, a woman who loves women and men. Things he did not know was my love of women, even while I was underaged, which I missed once we married. Trust me, I wanted Rosette in my bed as well. The scandal that would have caused. Passing on after those crimes I never sought forgiveness for in my life would not be right. I could never forgive myself for my actions.

I never found it in my heart to do anything that would atone for those actions, besides being a good mother, wife, and destroyer of assassins that followed him. All without his knowledge in the years that followed. Yet, you were aware of what I was doing to bring that organization down. Things I did for him and not for you. Crimes Rosette never had to face growing up in that sheltered environment. Let alone his previous wives who followed similar paths as Rosette. They deserve him and I never truly did. He just prepared me for the next journey to try and lead a better effort into the next life."

Tyr sighed, "You never sought it. That does not mean it was not earned. You were the wife he needed at that time. His faith was slipping and you shored it up. You both knew loss, pain, and questioning your actions. But, Mystra would love to see you reborn as one of her followers. I can understand my version of paradise you would find uncomfortable."

Mystra appeared and looked at Renee, "You had a very hard life. Especially early on. Yet, you turned it around and struck back at the darkness that trained you. I do think you would fare better in my afterlife eventually. I knew you wished you had magical talents, but it was not the right life for you to do that. You will get them and might even become one of my champions in this world. I have to time it right. You lacked that gift but wanted to embrace it, Magic.

I may even consider you for a female Half-Dragon, but not a Copper. Another, maybe a Silver, or better yet a Mitriril or Adamantium. You could be another hybrid of the two even. One was created by the elves, though she was a one-off love affair. Yours might be the same for your new parents. We will see if we can give you a better life. Those two species are rare in human lands. I will do my best for you and thank you for the opportunity."

Renee was gone and Mystra looked at Tyr, "She will not have this baggage into the next life. Her parents followed no god. She married under you because it was expected of your order. You never informed him; afraid it would drive him away. Renee brought many into your order and now, it is my turn to set her to lead a noble life of service that she truly appreciates for her own sake. We are not that different; we want souls who follow us and lead good lives to pass on or to be reborn to try again.

We use different tools and they have different desires. She could become a beacon of hope. If she falters, I will reclaim her and start her again. She earned that right by keeping your champion on the field this long. Many Relics are coming on the field. I sense them but not who and where. Just as a thank you for letting me have this one. The field will be more heated in the next hundred years and beyond."

Tyr chuckled, "I never fully had Renee. She worshiped us both in equal measures, but not often and she worshiped no others. Asking us for 'luck' not our domains, and the gift of magic from you for many years. Yet she survived. She found out he was a champion. One thing to kill a man, another a Half-Dragon, and yet another a beacon of hope to all humanity. She could not remove that from the world when she felt the world needed it the most. I hope she finds what she is looking for under you."

---

Jentaxa 7th, year 364 5th Age of Dragons

Commander Cussia Silvertree, Arcane Archer, and now an instructor at the Xantria Academy had a messenger from the Blade Singer Council in the Capital. She went and met them in the training ground not knowing what this was about.

He looked up and opened a box, "New rings were ordered in honor of all of the Grand Masters on the field but one was stated to be sent to you on behalf of your late husband and Grand Field Marshal Tallion Silvertree. By order of Corellon, the first one was to be presented to you."

She glared at the ring and shook her head, "He is dead."

The messenger nodded, "All graduating Master and Grand Masters when achieved will be given these new rings as part of the Blade Singer Code. When returned they will be known as Spirit Masters. That was ordered modifications by King Goldeagle, The Grand Cleric, and at the direction of Corellon. They specifically called out that they wanted the first one to be presented to you, as the last remaining widow of Tallion."

She shook her head, "He was a brilliant Half-Dragon of Moon Elf lineage, who caused the death of over 220+ million people and most were not even with his ficka sword or a ficka spell. It was his ficka mind behind it all. For that, he got Half-Dragons' 'cursed' to have their ages cut to less than a third of what they were before.

His House will be ficka hunted for centuries, our children will be reviled by our enemies, and looked for and hunted on every battlefield to be destroyed. Who's ficka stupid idea to do this? Does it even list the fact that he was a ficka Half-Dragon of Moon Elf lineage on the inscription?"

The messenger looked, "I was not made aware of who requested it, other than Corellon, the Grand Cleric, King Goldeagle, and the Blade Singer Council. It just lists his name and the design shows he was a Grand Master."

She shook her head in disgust, "Take it back to your ficka Council, ask the leader to bend over and shove it into his ficka ass. This brings me no ficka peace, only painful memories of the way he was ficka treated. He specifically requested no ficka announcements, no ficka tributes, and no ficka symbolic gestures from ficka anyone! Without his ficka species listed, it is just the first ficka step in rewriting the history of the Grand Field Marshal who trained 15 ficka Blade Singers and gave his life for this ficka Kingdom!

Better yet, take it to ficka King Goldeagle, and tell him exactly what I stated. That he can go and ficka himself for violating the wishes of my husband's will with this ficka gesture. The same goes for ficka Corellon and the ficka Grand Cleric. Now go, before I shoot you and end your miserable ficka life!"

The courier teleported away to the Capital and went to see King Goldeagle who was in open court. He bowed to the King, "The Blade Singer Council tracked down Cussia Silvertree who is working as an instructor at the Academy in Xantria these days. She refused to take the ring in honor of Tallion. She was quite enraged by the idea, Your Majesty."

King Godleagle looked at the courier, "What did she say?"

The courier sighed, "Only because you asked." He started to repeat it back and decided to summarize instead as he paused "She included ficka at least 20 times in her tirade against the Blade Singer Council, the King, the Kingdom, the Grand Cleric, and Corellon. All for not respecting her husband's wishes as outlined in his will. She commented on the fact that the species was left off and something about revisionist history."

King Goldeagle was left in a quandary as it was blasphemous and disrespectful to him. He heard from Corellon himself this time, "The mistake was mine in trying to honor him. I can see her anger boiling and feel it. Check with Barron Silvertree or just send it back to the Council, tell them they are to store the rings of those families who do not wish to claim them. I should have seen her reaction to this gesture beforehand. Tell the courier to let it go. She had every right to be upset by this gesture based on the terms of his will. It was my fault for requesting it but it does set precedence not to bring them before you. Just accept the family's anger or grief over the loss. This includes those of lost houses in the future."

The King sighed, "Tallion was a gifted Grand Master Blade Singer who trained 15 Master Blade Singers. Also, a Grand Field Marshal who has had no equal and likely never will. His ring should be returned to the Council and should not have been brought here. A grief-stricken widow, widower, or child would likely have the same reaction. Check with Baron Silvertree first to see if he wishes to hold onto this piece of history. It should be sent to the head of the House if alive first.

They can approach the family of the fallen Spirit Master. If not, then they should be maintained by the Grand Council as they are returned from the fallen. If the house is dead then they will keep them on file so these Spirit Masters are not forgotten along with their achievements in life. I do not hold her in contempt for her comments. She is right in that we violated the spirit of his written will in this matter. You are dismissed."

Baron Silvertree was present and waved off the courier who took it to the Council. The exact verbiage of the rejection being told to the Full Council in this regard was almost verbatim. Including 'bend over and shove it into his ficka ass.' To the head of the Council. They then sent a request to the church for clarification on how long to maintain these rings before recycling the metal to make new ones.

The Lady of Dreams looked at Corellon who groaned, "Record the information, a year after the refusal. Recycle the rings. Same for the lost houses. With the full name, and species of those Spirit Masters, including Half-Elven, Impures for both species, and Half-Dragons and which Elven and dragon type or types for the hybrids they followed in the records. To preserve them for posterity in permanently protected journals."

The Lady of Dreams shook her head, "You know it will be rewritten in the future."

Corellon nodded, "I know, but it will not be rewritten while this war is going on and we are actively involved in the affairs of this world. When we step back, is when it will likely happen as it has in hundreds of worlds. Tallion was both upset at the gesture and highly amused at his remaining wife's response. She saw to it that his wishes were still being carried out. He was very proud of her. For seeing his wishes were carried forward and for being that belligerent, especially to me in this case."

The Lady of Dreams chuckled. She knew Champions that had passed on were given a lot of leeway over how they expressed themselves in the afterlife. Being one who turned down becoming a deity, even more so as it was unprecedented to turn the offer down. She had wished he had accepted instead, but she understood his reasoning for turning it down. If it had not been for that truce and the betrayal, he would have become a lesser deity for his accomplishments on the field.

---

Falius made it through 7 days of heat sex with Saphira and they got to truly know each other. With the other wives as well once she was sated with food afterward and knew Ninshia was hands-off for now. She had time to go yet but would get to know more about her and Ginisia in the coming months and years.

Ginisa smiled, "I have a favor to ask of you, my husband. When you return to the grounds, go a day early. Pass along a message to the Silver Dragon Queen who arranged this for us. Your wife, future wife Ninshia, and our dragon lover Saphira want you to fuck the living daylights out of her. To inform her she is invited the next time Saphira is in the middle of heat sex to join us all. If she requires your services in the field, or you need hers. We are understanding in this matter as none of us are to be in the field with you and she is a woman in need and incapable of having children. You have given us a dragon lover, and we appreciate that. This might get us a dragon mistress."

Falius sighed, "I don't know that she will accept, she is in mourning right now."

Saphira smiled, "She will accept. She cannot have another Life Mate, which does not mean she cannot have sex. Likely with other older females right now. You give her a young stud who is ready and eager to fuck her. She will fucking take it, again and again. I know in the future that I would."

Falius smiled, "Very well, it is your request and I cannot say I have not been attracted to her."

Ninshia went back to the Academy having completed his ring, which she would do again when her skills improved so she could take mediums on both and do maximums on both in the coming years as her skills increased. While the others all went to bed together to sleep. Mostly, Ginisia rode his cock all night long as Saphira confirmed 6 were on the way, 4 boys and 2 girls.

Falius thought out to the Lady of Dreams that he wanted to see them. She brought him to the dream state as he had new ideas to go over with Corellon.

Corellon was present and he held up a hand, "No kneeling. You had some ideas you wanted to talk with me about."

Falius nodded, "I don't know the champions, except one Apprentice Goldeagle. He never gave me a first name. General White Oak, I have never met the Grand Field Marshal. Any chance we could bring Apprentice Goldeagle here?"

Apprentice Goldeagle arrived and he saw Falius and groaned as Corellon told him, "Remain standing, and come forward."

Falius looked at him. "We have a couple of issues that I cannot address, but you could as you know all of the Champions. From what I understand watchtowers were built out into the wilds area beyond the perimeter of Wild Elf lands."

Kartanous nodded, "True, but I don't have those locations."

Corellon displayed a map and pointed them out as Falius looked at them, "Right now our border goes right up to Wild Elf lands. We cannot bring Dragon Riders into the area outside of here. We expand and set up villages at all of these sites and get them to declare operational control of that land across this entire front to the south."

Corellon sighed, "Part of the treaty prohibits the Elves from expanding into new lands."

Falius smiled, "I did not say Elves should do this. We set up Half-Dragon villages, for every species involved. We take control of that land instead of fighting in Wild Elf Woods. We set it up so the Dragon Riders can fly over those areas as each village becomes a member of the alliance. We create a buffer to our lands now. Tallion put this in place. We have an overwatch over the ground at this point, but now we take it to the air with Dragon Riders.

A central village house with 12+ Half-Dragons occupying each one. Taking control of the air so the Dragons are not forced to strafe over Wild Elf or Wood Elf Woods. We cut down this neutral zone during this truce. Orcs, ogres, and humans not aligned with us could attack at any point. Let us not forget the Giants and the city of Valinta."

Corellon nodded, "There were reports of Chromatic Half-Dragons looking for maps of human strongholds. They were few and teleported away quickly when spotted in our human allied lands. We were going to work on expanding with diplomats up the coast to check on infiltration. Efforts are underway with the diplomatic corps of the humans and elves using our naval forces. A few scouts. They are searching for unaligned species. We expand the alliance into unallocated lands we have already.

Which is unoccupied by any forces but ours and is just undeclared holdings. Then we can set a battlefront the dragons could play within. That would be a very smart move to do. Tallion mentioned doing something like this but never set up the villages. Likely leaving it to those staging for the next war to take on and deal with the treaty issues."

Falius looked over, "We cannot summon shadow steeds because the plane is cut off for summoning creatures. We need an alternative spell to summon something similar for our Battle Mages and Blade Singers could use it during this time with a spell that could fly. Instead of breeding an army of Pegasus or Asperii which I heard were heavily damaged. What kind of mounts would be able to get from the Astral plane that we could summon? My dragon form will only last for 15+ minutes. Good in combat for a surprise from a Dragon Rider on a Chromatic Dragon. Not so great for patrolling as a dragon.

I have an enchanter bride-to-be that just finished up my ring for me for acid absorption and protection. Not as high as she would like to have gotten it, but she is young. She will look to do another when her skills improve. I am thankful to have what she can give me now. She has more to learn yet. Creating that spell into a figurine of wondrous power might be something to tackle next."

Corellon thought for a second, "Dragon horses sometimes wander the Astral Plane. Not enough for an army, but a few squads of aerial units perhaps. They get killed and they are barred from coming back for 1,000 years. Unless bound to a figurine, which they would not be happy about."

Kartanous smiled, "What you want is a shadow steed spell that uses the astral plane as its source instead of the plane of shadows. Something that I could easily research."

Corellon nodded, "This is why he wanted you here Kartanous'Via Goldeagle. To bounce ideas off of another champion to find solutions. You could research such a spell and train other Blade Singers and others in the Academy. He did not know of your interest in aerial units but this does give you that ability. They would not hide worth a damned, have a swirl of colors to them, but they could function the same to give us some aerial units when needed. A short-term solution to a long-term problem.

Falius could work through the Dragons to get these Half-Dragon villages set up. Shadow Steeds, if the spell would function, and elven riding horses are still far better for traveling our woods. Pass the word back to the Grand Field Marshal through your Royal contacts on the training grounds. Open up a corridor so we are not having dragons destroy Elven Woods to aid us. Creating our buffer zone. Let them know General Silvertree, who is a Half-Dragon, would be ideal for this front-line effort.

That is where 2 Goldeagle Blade Singers will be assigned for combat training in the coming years. It is mainly for controlling the sky and staging troops when things are spotted. Some additional ones beforehand. Not fighting in the woods. More open plains than forests. Valinta borders that area to the west and should extend that far out as well to cover them and the dragons in the mountains with the giants. It might force them to withdraw from that area as it is an isolated location for them.

1...34567...11