Dragonborn Rising Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Older, Ragnar," she said quietly, "I fought in the Great War."

"That explains the scars then."

She looked up, still stroking me. "Do you know how long it's been since I was fucked?" I shook my head. "Long enough that I want to do something incredibly stupid, even with your friends next door."

"If you want to do something stupid but fun, I'm not going to say no."

"Really? But you barely know me?"

"And that matters because? My body is saying yes. Is yours?"

She removed her hand for a moment to take off her bra. She was slim, and her breasts were smaller than I expected. She definitely kept fit. She then lowered her underwear as well, definitely surprised by the smooth pussy. I lowered a hand of my own, trailing fingers down her stomach as she shuffled slightly, allowing me access. She was already soaking wet. "Is that just from me right now?" She gasped as I touched her before nodding. I leaned down to her ear. "So what would you like to do then?"

She shuddered again. "Something stupid," she whispered, "You're the Dragonborn. I've longed for this day."

"What? To be fucked by the Dragonborn?" It wasn't a surprise when she nodded. "You want my cock inside you?"

"By Talos, yes, Ragnar."

I took control, leaning down to kiss her. She was eager, very eager, and it didn't take long to have her lying back on the bed, cock pressed at her entrance. But I wasn't just going to do that, instead moving down her body. That really surprised her, causing her to cry out when my mouth grabbed a nipple, teasing her there for a moment, before I kissed down her stomach. I inhaled her scent before running my tongue along her slit. She near enough bounced off the bed.

"So long," she breathed.

Getting her to climax didn't take too much effort. Sounds arrogant, but the honest truth. She was incredibly turned on, and I have no doubt Aela and Lydia knew what we were doing, as although she used a pillow to stifle her cries, one or two escaped that would have told them that she was getting eaten out or fucked. After a couple of climaxes, she was begging for my cock, lying back so I could join her, spreading her legs wide and practically ordering me to fuck her.

I willingly obliged, fucking her hard and fast, and she was well up for it, urging me on to fuck her senseless. My orgasm, when it came, was pretty damned good, and she wrapped her legs tight around me, begging for me to cum inside her. Once I settled down, we looked at each other, I think a little surprised at how the night had gone.

"Well, I didn't expect this," I admitted.

"Neither did I... But I wasn't lying about the Dragonborn bit. I have fantasised about this moment for years."

"Glad I could oblige. You're a good fuck." That made her blush. "Has it really been that long?"

"You don't think about certain needs when you see threats at every turn."

I pulled out, and after a quick clean up, we lay together under the covers. Considering we'd just fucked, Delphine didn't lie pressed against me until I dragged her so her body moulded into mine. "We just fucked, Delphine, so you can spoon with me without a problem." I leaned close to her ear, adding, "And I'll wake up rock hard too."

"Careful, Ragnar. I'll get addicted. We really shouldn't have done this as it is."

"You regret it already?"

"By the Nine, no. I feel like a new woman, ready to take on all the dragons. It's just... you know..."

"Well, I can now cross off older woman on my list." That made her laugh.

"Did you... like it?" she wondered.

I placed a hand between her breasts before running it down her body, doing that a few times before sliding it towards her pussy, Delphine automatically opening her legs, lifting her right one over mine, as I started to fondle her again. "Ragnar," she breathed. She turned her head, eager for me to kiss her, and it wasn't long before I was hard again, manoeuvring so I was on my back so she could ride me.

She absolutely loved that. I am sure of it, leaning forward, a hand to either side of me, bending my legs so we could match my thrusts to her bounces. I just watched her face, the waves of pleasure, particularly as she approached another orgasm. She rode through one before I fucked her a little harder, giving her another one before I enjoyed a second. She collapsed onto my chest after that, now running my fingers up and down her back, my cock still buried inside her.

"Definitely addictive," she whispered.

Once she slid off me, we pretty much fell asleep straight away.

The next morning wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. I thought Delphine would have been embarrassed, perhaps regretful, but when she woke up, with my erection pressed against her, she wondered if I wanted a morning fuck before breakfast. I wasn't going to say not to that, and we walked out of the bedroom half an hour later, armed and armoured, probably with stupid grins on our faces.

Aela and Lydia just laughed at us. I thought they'd be pissed off, but sitting next to Aela, she simply leaned into my ear and said, "Knew it would happen."

"Why?"

"Because it's you, Ragnar. You just have this magnetism that makes women want to jump into bed with you."

"So you're not angry or anything?"

"No, of course not. You've told me about your life. I know you will be with others at times. Do you still love me?"

"Of course."

"And you want to be with me?"

"Definitely."

"Then what you did last night was just a bit of fun. No harm done."

After eating, we paid up and headed out, leaving our horses outside the inn, Delphine explaining that the burial mound was just up the hill. She led the way, and it was only a ten-minute walk before turning off the path. The burial mound was ahead, though we stayed back in cover, and we were barely there five minutes before a dragon swooped over us.

It was the same dragon I remembered seeing in Helgen. A big, black bastard, as if sent from the depths of Oblivion itself. The dragon hovered above the barrier mound and appeared to use a Shout, as the mound erupted, piles of dirt sent everywhere, including us in cover behind a large boulder.

"Sahloknir! Ziil gro dovah ulse!"

"You understand that?" Delphine asked quietly. I just shook my head, continuing to listen in.

"Sahloknir! Ziil gro dovah ulse! Slen Tiid Vo!"

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when the skeleton of a dragon appeared. The flying dragon then performed another Shout, giving flesh and scales to the other dragon. "Alduin, thuri! Boaan tiid vokriiha suleysksejun kruziik?"

"Geh, Sahloknir, kaali mir."

"This isn't good," Aela muttered under her breath.

Then the black dragon, who I believe was called Alduin, seemed to look straight at me. Showing no fear, and shrugging off the hands to keep me in place, I stepped forward. "Ful, losei Dovahkiin? Zu'u koraav nid nol dov do hi." I just pointed at my ear and shrugged. Alduin snorted in derision. "You do not even know our tongue, do you? Such arrogance, to dare take for yourself the name of Dovah." The dragon turned away from me, looking back at the other one, who I figured was called Sahloknir, if I'd understood it correctly. "Sahloknir, krii daar joorre."

That sounded like an order, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was 'kill him or them'.

Alduin disappeared, and the other dragon took off. I ran into the open field, joined by the three others. "Who's good with a bow apart from Aela?"

"I can hit a target from one hundred yards."

"Then you're helping Aela get this dragon on the ground. Once it is, Lydia and I will go on the attack."

The dragon circled us a couple of times, breathing frost in our direction. While it was certainly cold, the four of us were Nords, and we were built for the cold. I suggested we not take a full blast, as that could possibly leave us worse for wear, otherwise, just focus on getting it on the ground.

Aela and Delphine fired plenty of arrows, and one it flew close enough, I used Unrelenting Force. That definitely grabbed its attention, noticing it look in my direction, and it would have learned that, yes, this human did possess a Thu'um as well. I was hoping to would now want to join me in battle as a matter of pride.

It did, though at first, it floated high enough above the ground that neither Lydia or I could get at it, though it was a wide target for Aela and Delphine, and I noticed a number of arrows find gaps in its scales, enough to start drawing some blood. I used my Thu'um again, this time the lone word of fire. That definitely grabbed its attention, the dragon quickly taking off out of range. But I had to get it on the ground.

I Shouted a third time, again all three words of Unrelenting Force, and I near enough knocked it out of the sky this time. The dragon yelled something in its own language and headed straight for me, landing on the ground close enough that Lydia and I barely had to move. But it was now my turn to go on the attack. Its jaw was powerful, its teeth long and sharp, ready to grab and tear us to shreds if we made a mistake.

Lydia had already proven her talent, and we'd already discussed tactics. Aela and Delphine were circling around, continuing to fire arrows into the dragon. They could barely miss, so Lydia stayed in its eyeline, shield raised, only striking when necessary, as I circled around and drove my sword into the exposed neck of the dragon. Burying my sword all the way to the hilt, the dragon rear up and roared, and I held on for grim death, hoping it didn't take off.

It didn't, and the fact it moved helped length the cut, blood now pouring from the wound. Lowering its head, I withdrew the sword, hoping Lydia was still distracting it, as I rolled to the other side and buried my sword again.

That was it. Rather anti-climactic, in a way, but after sawing for a few seconds, I took the sword out and stepped back, looking down to see its body covered in arrows, blood now pouring from all its wounds. Walking backwards alongside Lydia, the dragon tried to step forward, but it barely took a step before it collapsed to the ground, releasing a final growl before I was sure it was dead.

"I'll be damned, you did it! That was well done. Come on. I've been wanting a closer look at one of these buggers." As we stepped closer, the same thing that happened by Whiterun watchtower occurred again. Delphine stepped back as she exclaimed, "Wait. Something's happening."

I absorbed the soul of the dragon as Delphine muttered, "Gods above!"

I didn't feel any different, just like the first time, but I looked down and noticed I glowed for a little while. Lydia hadn't seen it either, and she looked just as mesmerised as Delphine. Aela had seen it, but she had a look in her eye that she wanted to fuck me there and then. Sometimes there was nothing better than getting down and dirty after a good fight.

"You really are Dragonborn. I owe you some answers, don't I?"

"No need to sound so contrite considering what happened last night, Delphine. We'll talk when we get back to Whiterun."

The ride back to Whiterun took most of the day, and for myself, took place in silence. To be honest, I was thinking about the black dragon, Alduin. He seemed to be the centre of everything, but I didn't know how or why. I guess Delphine might be able to tell me once we returned to Whiterun. As I led the way, Delphine would sometimes ride quietly alongside me, or just behind, apparently deep in thought herself. Aela and Lydia took the rear, talking excitedly between each other. Lydia wasn't quiet in her... appreciation of myself. I definitely had another admirer.

Wanting some privacy, we headed straight for Breezehome. After three of us changed, Delphine stating she would head back to Riverwood after our conversation, we gathered downstairs around the fire. "Okay, Ragnar, you've had plenty of time to think about things. Rest assured, anything you want to know, I'll answer truthfully."

I couldn't help smile as I asked, "So, really wanted to sleep with the Dragonborn eh?"

She met my eyes and smiled herself. "Partly. The only part was you. I probably would have fucked you regardless, but the fact you were Dragonborn? That's what really made me wet."

"Damn, no wonder you made quite a bit of noise," Aela stated.

She looked at Aela. "I hadn't been fucked in a long time. To be honest, Ragnar was definitely worth the wait. I'm glad we had to fight first as I'm not sure I could have immediately mounted up this morning. I was a little bit tender."

"Okay, let's get serious. I know your name is Delphine. You're a warrior of some sort. Who are you exactly though? Who do you fight with or for? And, most importantly, what do you want with me?"

"I'm one of the last members of the Blades. A very long time ago, the Blades were dragonslayers, and we served the Dragonborn, the greatest dragonslayer. For the last two hundred years, since the last Dragonborn emperor, the Blades have been searching for a purpose. Now that dragons are coming back, our purpose is clear again. We need to stop them."

She might have been surprised but I'd read about the Blades. During my time with the Guild, I'd ensured we built a vast library of knowledge, and one or two of the books was about the Blades. "I've read about them."

"You have?" she asked, unable to hide the surprise. I nodded. "So you know who we used to serve?" I nodded again. "For the last two hundred years, we've been searching for the next Dragonborn to guide and guard, as we are sworn to do. But we never found one. Until now."

"How many of you are left?"

She sagged, and we all noticed the sadness. "I'm not sure. I don't know if there are any other survivors. It's been so many years now..."

"Okay, so that makes four of us for the moment. We can work with that. But I don't have a clue what we do next. Dragons are back. That big black one, Alduin, might be trouble. Any ideas?"

"The first thing we need to do is figure out what's behind the dragons. The Thalmor are our best lead. If they aren't involved, they'll know who is."

I was suspicious about that. Not about Delphine, but it was clear she didn't like them at all. If she'd fought in the Great War, and used to be a Blade, it was completely understandable. And, as I didn't have any ideas, it was at least a sensible avenue of investigation. "Okay, I'm willing to agree, but what makes you think the Thalmor could be behind all this?"

"Nothing solid. Yet. But my gut tells me it can't be anybody else. The Empire had captured Ulfric. The war was basically over. Then a dragon attacks, Ulfric escapes, and the war is back on. And now the dragons are attacking everywhere, indiscriminately. Skyrim is weakened, the Empire is weakened. Who else gains from that but the Thalmor?"

"She makes a good point," Lydia added, "It's all just a little too convenient."

"Okay, if the Thalmor are involved, how do we find out?" I wondered, "I've seen their patrols. Take one of them out?"

Delphine smiled but shook her head. "No, I doubt they'd carry anything we'd need. But, if we could get into the Thalmor Embassy! It's the centre of their operations in Skyrim. Problem is, that place is locked up tighter than a miser's purse. They could teach me a few things about paranoia..."

I glanced at my two companions before looking at Delphine. "Do you know anything about me? I mean really?"

"No, just what you've told me."

"Okay, I used to be a thief, and one thing I'm good at is getting into places. But the Thalmor Embassy? I'll admit, that's one nut I don't particularly want to crack. Even with my gift, I don't particularly want to be caught."

"No, we'll do this smart. I've got an idea or two already brewing, but it'll take a little time to pull things together. Will you remain in Whiterun?"

"Well, if it takes a couple of weeks, I'll probably do a job or two, but I won't disappear."

"Then I should head back to Riverwood and get thing started."

I offered to escort her back to the stables, which she appreciated. Before mounting her horse, she turned, pulled me forward, and laid one hell of a kiss on my lips. "I can't believe I fucked you so quickly!" she admitted.

"To be honest, neither can I."

"But I don't regret it one bit. And if you're ever in Riverwood..."

"Well, after what we got up to last night and this morning, I don't think I can refuse. Just one thing..."

"Yes?"

"How old are you really?" She leaned up and whispered into my ear. "No way? Seriously?"

"Surprised?"

"Consider me impressed. You have a fantastic body for..."

"Someone of my age?" A little embarrassed, I nodded my head. She took no offence. "I look after myself, Ragnar. And I'm glad I can make a young man of your age so excited. But I really should go. Any more of this talk, and I'll want to take you with me, and we both have work to do."

We kissed again before I helped her mount up, and with a final parting farewell, she turned her horse and headed off home. Returning to Breezehome, Lydia had already disappeared, so Aela and I headed straight upstairs. After closing the door, it was Aela's turn to be all over me. "I heard you two last night," she whispered in my ear, "I was very jealous."

"I honestly hadn't planned it to happen."

"I know you didn't, but it was also no surprise. I saw her eyeing you up as we rode along. How old is she?" I whispered it into her ear, and she laughed. "Seriously? Damn, I hope I look that good at her age."

"Never fucked a woman that old before."

"Do you want it to happen again?"

"I wouldn't say no if she offered. Her arse is fantastic."

Aela just smiled. "Good, because I promise you, I won't get jealous. As I said, you've always been honest about everything. What would you like to do tonight though?"

"I have an idea or two. Most involving you."

"Oh, and what would you like to do to me?"

I showed her over the next couple of hours. I might have liked fucking Delphine and Lydia. But I wanted Aela above them all. If she'd asked me to commit, just like Muiri, I'd have done it in a heartbeat. We wouldn't talk about it, but I already thought about marriage and children, and I know she did too. But part of me didn't want to really even consider it. The gods didn't want me to have that, or so I thought. They'd taken Muiri from me. They'd taken Astrid from me. I didn't want them to take Aela. If they did, I'd pretty much give up on life, or at least love.

After making love and holding her in my arms, I told her how much she meant to me, and shared my thoughts about committing. It made her smile, nearly cry I think, but she assured me it was fine. She could see Lydia was definitely enamoured by me, and she was looking forward to her joining us eventually. As for Delphine, she figured it might have been a one-time fling, but if it happened again, she wouldn't complain, and wouldn't mind joining us there either.

The next morning after breakfast, not knowing how long Delphine would be getting us into the embassy, I admitted I couldn't just sit around waiting, otherwise I'd get bored. Aela suggested we resume our work for the Companions, but as I now had Lydia for help, she would continue working from Jorrvaskr while I headed out. She was confident that, since I was Dragonborn, and had Lydia, we should be safe enough.

It wasn't a bad idea, so the next day, we resumed our war against the Silver Hand.

12