Dragons Breath Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

OH FUCK! A REAL BLOW JOB! I'd fingered a few girls to orgasm sticking my hand in their pants, and they'd jacked me off in return, or in anticipation of me doing them, but getting anything close to this was... "CUMMMMMIIINNNGGGGGG!!"

I grabbed the edge of the table and the top of her head to keep from collapsing.

I heard the curtain open behind me, "You really are a slut you know?"

She pulled back off my now wilting cock, and tucked me back in my boxers, "That's a compliment coming from you Mom." She stood up grinning, as her mom groaned and went back out front. I heard a sloshing sound and then she brought a wet finger across my lips. "Sorry for just a quick taste, but I have to get back up front."

I stood there leaning against the table with my slacks around my ankles after my first REAL blowjob and the taste of her pussy on my lips. Only the sounds of customers up front brought me out of my revelry as she slipped her dress on and went out front.

I watched her through the break in the curtain, the sunlight on the other side of both her and her mother made for some nice silhouettes. Daughter a bit slimmer, and moving with a nice jiggle to her tits and ass. Mother with a fuller chest and ass with smoother, practiced movements, to make them swing and sway almost as nicely.

Her mother saw me looking through the break in the curtains and smiled as she pulled her top down a little to flash her nipple at me. It was also pierced, and she nudged it with her wrist before covering up and standing back up and turning around to finish with her customer.

I made my way out of the booth taking a few extra glances at that tit I had so recently drawn barely covered in a thin gauzy material. The ladies had many customers, mostly men, seems they knew what bait to use and I was just learning that simple fact.

I had to smile, I had her naked twice and her mother flashed me and I never learned their names... but I did add duplicates of both of them to my red book.

___

That summer weekend changed my outlook on my 'doodling'. I no longer had any interest in 'a real job'. What real job would let me stare at women, draw them clothed, semi-clothed, or naked, and not only not get arrested, but paid and thanked for doing it?

I stopped hanging out at parks and such, concentrating on local gatherings and community events. I even tried the malls a bit. Never really had much success at the malls, but on a rainy or cold day it was better than sitting at home. Especially those first few days of late fall and early winter when things turned cold and a few diehards persisted in dressing in thin summer clothes.

Sitting inside around the entrances on weekends in the morning before the heat came up, and outside in the afternoon sun in my long coat. It was almost a religious experience watching those nipples in hiding standing up to be noticed, and the morning silhouette of those dresses as they came in and coats came off was always interesting. The ones you thought would show a little quite often didn't, and a few of the older elegant ladies in skirts and no slip sometimes made me wonder if they even bothered with panties.

Mmmmm, and then came lunch time. All the walkers. The ladies that were under the impression they needed to loose a few pounds mixed in with the ones that actually did. A few of the really heavy ones were just walkers, but most were fast walkers, making those tits and butts bounce and jiggle. I was nearly drooling.

I would get a decent view of them as they came past, getting just a few bits and pieces sketched out. Then flip to a clean page for the next one knowing they would be around in a little bit. It was quite the exercise in concentration only getting a little bit drawn then on to the next and the next before flipping back to the starting page to add a bit more on each pass.

I had a few security guards check on me, but they took my speed drawing exercise explanation, especially when I offered to leave some of my drawings behind when I was finished, and MOST especially when I was directed to draw 'certain' young ladies. And of course they never objected to my lowering a few necklines or 'enhancing' bust lines.

I even had a request from one of the female guards, seems she had her eye on one of the sales girls at Fredrick's. It was just pure torture to sit across from that store for a few days getting various glimpses of her figure in different skimpy outfits. That drawing, with a few embellishments, earned me a hundred and fifty when I included the detail drawing of a low neck line top that went from lips to just below her nipples. Yes I'm sure they were standing out like that below her top.

___

I always said I should go back and thank Marie for introducing me to the festivals...

"You want to go where?" Marie was sauntering, and that is EXACTLY what she was doing. She was sauntering over to my chair unbuttoning her top to reveal her lace encased tits. Her sheer lace encased tits that were letting her nipples stand up SO nicely.

"The renaissance festival, next weekend," she continued leaning over to put her cleavage inches from my nose. Before sitting on my lap straddling my legs. "I'll even go without my bra if you want?" circling her nipples with her fingers.

"Only your bra?" I asked as my fingers were stroking her skin just below those delicious orbs.

Marie put her hands up behind her head and thrust those D cup beauties out to me. "Well I might be convinced to leave my thong at home, and maybe even wear my short peasant dress. You know, the one you can almost see through?"

I released the catch between the cups and her tits spilled out to my lips. I suckled one nipple, and then the other. "Convinced huh?" as I licked right up the under side of each tit stopping just short of her hard crinkled nipple.

"Mmmmmm, Taylorrrrrr!" I was suckling one nipple and lightly pinching the other while my fingers were tracing the waist band of her skirt, back and forth, back and forth.

Her hands came from behind her head, one lifting the front of her skirt and the other pushing my hand into her thong and my fingers to her clit. "Taylorrrrr.."

I began SLOWLY circling her clit, taking little dips toward her pussy.

"Taaaaylorrrrr..." she hissed as she put her free hand behind my head to mash her tit to my face and trying to push my fingers into her pussy.

"Taaa..." I pinched her nipple hard, gave the other one a good bite, and slipped a finger into her pussy while grinding the heel of my hand against her clit. I had to put a finger into her pussy and hook her to keep her from sliding off my lap as she was cumming. I didn't do that the first time and laughed at her ass-splat landing on the floor. It was two months before I got near her pussy again.

"You really... are an... ornery... little... SHIT!" she panted in my ear. The last word came out a little fast. I had taken the hand pinching a nipple and put it down to her butt so I could pull my finger from her pussy and slide it back to her ass to tickle it... Oh, and I drove my thumb deep in her pussy while pressing my wrist to her clit.

"Naaa.." running my tongue around her still firm nipple. "Ornery would be watching you pull your dress down out in the parking lot and put your clip on's on before we went inside."

"Oh that's not..." I pushed the tip of my finger firmly against her ass, not quite in... "not quite, 'fair'. You know what those rings do to meee..." I pulled my finger away and ran my fingernail lightly across her ass.

I ran my tongue around her nipple, "Oh they only make you dribble. Good thing I don't want to put your egg in you and pull your little girdle up tight."

Marie's hands came down hard on my wrist and she was humping it and cumming again. As she slowed down I began working her clit with my wrist and keeping her going until she collapsed against me.

I slid her slowly to the floor admiring my little slut. On her back out cold with shirt and bra open putting her chest on display. Skirt up and thong pulled aside letting her inflamed pussy lips there for me to enjoy.

I slid to the floor between her legs and began slowly enjoying her dribbling pussy. Sucking her juices from her lips, dipping my tongue into her core to coax more of her juices out.

Her fingers were going through my hair as I was lapping at her spread pussy. "You really are an ornery shit you know that?"

"Mmmmmm," I hummed sucking her clit in a little. "You know one of these days you're going to give in," lightly dragging my finger up and down her lips.

"Not until my wedding night." Marie panted.

"Okay, if that's the way it has to be..."

"Tayyy..." Marie slapped her hands over her mouth as I slipped my fingers in and up to her g-spot and nibbled on her clit. Good thing her parents weren't home.

___

We did go out to the renaissance festival that weekend. Me in loose slacks and shirt, no boxers, Marie in her dress and sandals... and her clip on nipple rings. The ones with the weight in the middle that tugged on her nipples with every bump in the road... or with her every step while we walked around. I was going to be wiping or licking her pussy quite often today.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! I thought Marie would be the center of attention in her thin dress and nipples standing out. NOT EVEN CLOSE! Before we even got in the gate there were scantily dressed women in all sorts of costumes, and even more once inside.

When she first suggested this I knew she wanted an excuse for going shopping and all I saw was endless walking and sore feet. "No dear, that's quite all right. Yes we can go down that way. I'll just stand here with all your bags. Actually dear I'm going to run these out to the car and I'll catch up with you." Now it was my eyeballs that would be aching taking in all the sights, and my cock for wanting all the women I saw.

By the time I got to the car my fingers were killing me from all the bags. The only bright part, well two actually, of the trip was heading back in. The first was getting my sketch pad while working some circulation back into my fingers, and the second was the look of the lady waiting for my parking space when she realized I wasn't pulling out for the day.

I sent Marie a text when I got back in the gate, WAITING IN THE FOOD COURT.

I sat back and began sketching some of the people around me, and no they weren't ALL women. In the last few years I had managed to be able to draw men as well, just not as 'enthusiastically' as I do women, so sue me. The one thing the little bit of drawing at the mall taught me was that I could draw kids pretty well for some reason, boy or girl.

So I sat there a bit while Marie shopped, and shopped, and shopped. Two hours later, WHERE ARE YOU?

FOOD COURT

WHICH ONE?

DONE SHOPPING?

YES!

WATCH A SHOW OR GO HOME?

HOME

MEET YOU AT THE CAR

No response.

I finished the last of the drawing I was doing and handed it to the little girl. Her parents didn't want to accept it assuming it would cost, but I just waived and headed for the front gate. Taking my time enjoying more and more of the female figure in the old world clothing, and some not so old but it would DEFINITELY get by.

I meet a rather upset Marie at the car. She was not happy having to carry all her own shopping bags all the way back to the car. It was a sign.

By the end of that summer Marie had moved on to greener pastures, as in better money greener pastures. Seems I didn't have the proper ambitions to take care of her. 'I mean your brother is a doctor and your sister is a financial analyst, and you're going to just doodle your life away? How do you expect to support me?'

She did do one thing though, she made me refocus on what was important to me. I LOVED TO DRAW!

___

From that point on I went where ever there was a crowd and sat and drew. I got a few more of those STUDENT ARTIST t-shirts and made my way around. An old bowler hat from the thrift store just added to the charm, with it sitting upside down beside my pencil case. My sister may be the financial analyst of the family, but it didn't take a genius to recognize the hat was good for 60% more money in donations for yours truly.

A few times I was asked to leave, but quite often I got a little work out of it. A few of my better drawings sitting beside me didn't hurt. Some of people, and some from cartoon movies, and always my best Tinker Bell on top. The ladies and kids loved her.

Mmmm and the craft fairs and community festivals just kept me going until the fall bonanza. The renaissance festival!

That first year Marie took me I went back several weekends by myself and basically broke even paying for parking and entrance with what I earned from my drawings.

The following year I got a season pass and came out ahead and then some, especially after I snagged a plaid flannel sheet from the thrift store and turned it into a kilt.

I also began to 'come out of my shell'. I discovered that some ladies do indeed like being looked at, even leered at a bit. When they turned just so to be drawn, I took my time looking, quite often being rewarded with not needing to enhance the appearance of firm nipples. They sprouted for me all on their own.

I also discovered some of the wilder ladies and their love of body jewelry. Now I had seen a few pierced nipples with little rings in them. But my first encounter with a pierced pussy was practically spiritual. Seeing that little ring under her clit, and the reactions I got when I flicked it with my tongue was nothing short of a miracle.

That young lady doing her best to almost come out of her top came back several times after her portrait to watch me draw, dragging her finger along her neck line behind the one I was trying to draw and tugging it just so, to show me that she was not wearing a bra.

She came up beside me putting a foot up on the bench, "So are you wearing that kilt the proper way?"

I looked up at her nipples trying to break free above her cincher, then to her nice cleavage, and then to the grin at my looking at her. "I didn't know there was a proper way, or an improper way for that matter."

"Oh most definitely there is a proper way to wear a kilt."

"And that is?"

"Oh, it's the only thing you're wearing below the belt," pulling her kilt up enough to show me a hint of shaved pussy and giggling at my quick glimpse of her. "I'll be back later to check on you," she whispered in my ear as she pressed her tits into my shoulder.

As soon as she was out of sight I beat a hasty path to the porta potties and the boxers came OFF!

Oh now this was different, sketching the ladies with my cock hanging out under this kilt! Having to scoot to the edge of the bench to keep from trapping my balls became a necessity.

I had just finished drawing the cutest little girl in a fairy costume when she sat down beside me facing the other direction.

"Ready for a break?" she asked as she drug the back of her hand across my crotch before resting it on the other side of me and leaning across and into me.

"I might be," bringing my hand up her side and stopping just outside of her tit but letting my thumb dip behind her sash to caress the under side of that braless tit. Our faces just inches apart.

"What are you driving?" she breathed as she tilted her head to put her nose beside mine, our lips almost touching.

I had my brothers' chick magnet convertible, "Miata," taking a chance and giving her a light kiss.

"Explorer," she responded pressing her tits into my chest and coming back for a nice kiss, a bit of tongue was definitely involved.

I slid my hand around her back pulling her fully against me enjoying the pressure of her soft mounds in my chest as I returned that kiss, stepping it up to a bit of a battle of the tongues. "Where?" I whispered in her ear before nipping her ear lobe lightly.

She slid her arm up behind my neck and we enjoyed a very nice kiss, "South lot, follow me."

We broke away from each other and she pulled her top down snug against her chest putting her hard nipples on display with the top of her areola actually escaping momentarily. I grabbed my pencil case and rolled up my drawings and we walked hand in hand out to the parking lot.

We walked out to the lot, winding in and out and around the rows of cars laughing and bumping into each other. She hit the remote and pushed me into the back seat of her explorer and climbed right into my lap closing the door behind her.

Her arms went around my neck as mine went around her back pulling her tight, while she humped against my hard cock as we kissed, each doing our best to put our tongues down the others throat.

I slid my hands down and began pulling her top out of her kilt. She leaned back and all but ripped it up and off leaving herself topless on my lap. Little brain took over and hands went to bare tits pulling her back to kiss. Groping and squeezing and playing with the bars in her nipples, getting a few gasps and groans with various twists and turns.

She pulled back grinning, then pulled my shirt from my kilt and went for the kilt fasteners almost ripping it open. Grinning at me while pulling my shirt off, she slipped her own kilt down leaving us both in just shoes and socks.

I flipped her around, sitting her back on the seat and was starting to kiss my way down to her chest when she stopped me, "Hang on." she reached down to the end of the seat and bounced on the back. It released and flipped back flat. "Now where were we?" as she scooted up on the seat.

I followed her up the seat but stopped short leaving those beauties at mouth level, taking one in hand and the other between my lips to suckle and nibble, her hands on the back of my head to encourage me.

Mmmmm, but I wanted what I saw moments ago. I started nibbling down her belly. First she acted like she tried to stop me, then encouraging me to continue. Lifting her legs high and wide presenting me my dessert. Shaved juicy pussy, WITH HANDLES! She had her lips pierced with decent sized rings and I took them in my fingers and spread her to get a good taste. From the moan I got before I even touched her, I could tell she liked having them played with.

I spread her wide and licked and sucked and played with her juicy pussy until I was being drug up by the hair on my head. "My turn," she panted. I was rolled to my back and she flipped around in a sixty nine, but she kept up on her knees, that glistening pussy just above me as I felt her lips surround my cock.

'Ohhhhh goooodd!" I groaned as she took me about half way in feeling my cock bump the back of her mouth. I grabbed one ass cheek with one hand and sunk my thumb deep in her pussy with the other. She screeched around my cock and then started bobbing like her life depended on it.

I was trying to get to her g-spot but couldn't from this angle and started teasing her ass. She came up off my cock with a high pitched screech. A moment later I felt a rubber being rolled down my cock and this whirlwind of a woman flipping around above me and planting herself firmly down on my cock.

She leaned forward and started riding me like a possessed woman. I grabbed tits and held on for the ride playing with nipple bars when I could. After a few tweaks of the nipple bars I hit on the magic combination. Squeeze tit and twist bars at the same time. Her head went back and there was a wail as she began cumming around me taking me over the edge with her. I grabbed her waist and drove into her with all I had before she collapsed over on me.

We lay there a bit, me not wanting to separate from her, reveling at only the third pussy I had been in. Feeling my cock soften and begin to slip from her, hearing her groan softly was music to my ears as she rolled off me and tucked her top in between her legs before rolling back against my side.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers