Dragons Breath Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,118 Followers

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and caressed the side of her tit glancing at the end of that bar sticking up between us. Her hand came across my chest, "Stacy."

I grinned and slid mine down to hers, "Taylor, Taylor O'Malley."

"Nice to meet you Taylor," Stacy said as her hand slipped down to my limp cock rolling off the full rubber.

"You too Stacy," letting my fingers drop to the end of that bar and give her nipple a little nudge. "Might have to do that again some time."

Stacy squeezed my cock getting the last drop of cum from me and bringing it to her lips to lick off, "That we might."

Stacy was a little more than a year older than me, starting college for international business while I was starting my senior year in high school. We both had season passes for the festival and made plans to meet up for the last four weekends of the year.

The next weekend Stacy was tagging around with a cute big chested, slightly plump blond with her swinging C cup tits up and out above a cincher barely covered by her blouse. Both of them stopped by where I was sitting drawing doing their best to distract me. About lunch time Stacy slipped me a note to meet them out in the parking lot.

As I approached her Explorer it was moving and I heard soft moaning. My imagination ran wild, hoping I would find ten percent of what I was imagining. JACKPOT! TILT! and BOOM!

I opened the door to see Stacy's bare butt in the air and her head between Swinging C Cups thighs, who was in turn pulling on her nipples and groaning to Stacy's ministrations.

Stacy paused a moment to look over her shoulder at me with a pussy juice covered face, "IN OR OUT BUT CLOSE THE DOOR!" and dived back between Swinging C Cups thighs with a screech from her.

I climbed in and bent over beside them totally enthralled at watching someone else, and a woman in particular, eat a nice juicy pussy. But evidentially that isn't what Stacy had in mind. She reached out and gripped my cock without interrupting her pace at pussy eating then wiggled her ass still up in the air.

I shucked my clothes and slipped a rubber on and sunk into her soaking pussy in one deep stroke. Evidentially Stacy was a bit on edge, her head came up in a not so quiet scream, then dived right back into that pussy. In three strokes both of them were screaming in orgasm. Before I could even get close Stacy fell forward on Swinging C Cups and they wrapped arms around each other in the last of their trembling orgasms. Talk about being left high and dry!

So there I was still on my knees with my once hard cock softening inside an EMPTY rubber!

Stacy pulled me down on top of her, literally, legs closed, and wrapped her arms around me. "Sorry, couldn't hold off," she panted right before she gave me a sloppy kiss. Now partially sloppy from her, and partially sloppy from the pussy she just had her face in, NOW THIS WAS DIFFERENT! Little Taylor was coming back to life!

"Hey, don't hog him!" I heard from beside me. Talk about an ego boost! Plain old me and they both wanted me!

I turned to see Swinging C Cups holding those beauties up and flicking her nipple rings back and forth.

"Jeez Charlotte, you want your boobs fucked again don't you?" Well now I at least knew her name.

"Hey, you're the one that left him high and dry." She looked right into my eyes and slipped her fingers up her tits until she was lifting them by just the rings in her nipples. "What do you say Taylor, want a titty fuck?" giving them a nice jiggle.

I tried to not be too eager for my first titty fuck, but evidentially I was from the giggles from Stacy and Charlotte. Charlotte reached out for her backpack and came back with a tube of something she squirted between her tits and then mashed them together to spread it out.

"Mmmmmm, bring that loaded pecker up here and give me my protein facial."

FUCK! SHE WANTED ME TO CUM ON HER FACE!!

As I slid between her tits, she switched her hands around and was gripping her nipple rings in opposite hands almost criss-crossing her nipples.

Oh fuck I'm not going to last long, so soft and tender, completely different than a pussy, and better since there wasn't a rubber. Feeling her velvety skin sliding back and forth on my cock, seeing her tits ripple as I bottomed out against the underside of them. Hearing her grunt, and watching her grin as my balls hit her tits got me close in a hurry.

Seeing my cock disappear between her tits was fantastic, but watching it re-appear above them and seeing her lean forward to stick her tongue out to try and lick me while it did was mind blowing.

I grabbed the top of her shoulders and managed three more quick strokes before losing it. Sending the first blast under her chin made her screech, seeing her tip her head down to take the next two across her face with a grin before she released her tits and took me in hand like aiming a pump shotgun aiming the remaining shots across her tits, using my softening cock to spread it around.

I was just beginning to take all that in when I was toppled over by Stacy, pushing me off Charlotte's belly to get to my cum on Charlotte's' C-cups. I watched Stacy licking and slurping my cum up like a starved woman before working her way up to Charlotte's neck and face, winding up with the two of them plastered together in a tongue battle, duel to the death.

Stacy rolled off Charlotte panting and grinning. Charlotte laying there, eyes closed with a nice contented grin on her face. Stacy didn't lay there long. Her phone went off, then she was grabbing clothes and putting them on as she went out the door. I think she even pulled her top down over her tits before she went out, but I'm not sure. GRIN

I laid down beside Charlotte, lightly tracing her areola seeing a second piercing I hadn't noticed before. In addition to her horizontal ring piercing she had small bars at roughly a thirty degree angle behind them. I nudged them a bit back and forth.

"You like them?"

I looked up at her then back down to the bars. "Never seen ones at that angle before." Hell, I'd barely seen a pierced nipple at all much less played with one.

Charlotte brought her hand down under her tit to lift and present it more to me. "An old boyfriend talked me into getting them done like that. Makes for some interesting evenings."

"How so?" I asked still playing with her jewelry, alternating between the bars and the rings.

"Mmmm, well I can go braless and run a string from them around my neck like a halter. Keeps me from bouncing all over hell, but it makes me REAL horny having them pulled on all night."

"Mmmmm, that sounds soooo terrible." I took one nipple between my lips teasing her rings with my tongue as I reached across and cupped the other tit bringing my fingers up under the bar to lift and give it a slight twist.

Charlotte tipped her head back and groaned as she put one hand behind my head to hold me to her tit, as her other guided my fingers holding the bar in her nipple. Running her fingers through my hair as I enjoyed her nipple, she started turning my fingers a little and encouraging me to lift a bit more on the bar. I kept it up until I felt a little shudder run through her and she pushed me back panting. "You like boobs too much," she panted grinning.

"No such thing."

"You're right," she giggled.

Charlotte rolled on top of me and gave me a soft kiss, then pulled back looking at me. She grinned and then slowly lowered her body onto mine, touching from ankle to chest before her lips touched mine again. Soft exploratory kisses transitioning to a more fevered kiss as I discovered her nipples weren't the only thing she had pierced. She had a large stud in her tongue.

She saw the surprise in my eyes and pulled back. "Mmmm, and you'll love how it feels on your cock!"

"Oh I will, will I?" saying it with MUCH more confidence than I was feeling.

"Mmmmm Hmmmm," she said as she slipped down my body, lifting and groping my hardening cock. Charlotte looked me in the eye as she wrapped her lips around my cock. Not so different.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! She ran her tongue with that stud across my cock, back and forth. I arched up to get even deeper in her mouth.

Charlotte came right up with me and then off, leaving me hanging, "Oh no you don't not yet." She reached down and a rubber mysteriously appeared and was rolled on my waiting cock. She sighed and closed her eyes as she sunk down on me.

She just sat there a moment and then I felt something different, feeling her rocking back and forth, but her pussy was getting tighter and then looser, tighter and then looser. I tipped my head up enough to look at her belly realizing she was squeezing me WITH HER PUSSY!

I couldn't take it, I grabbed her hips and lifted her enough to just FUCK HER. Her eyes went wide and then her mouth opened in a silent scream as she came around me while I filled that rubber like I hadn't cum in weeks.

After a while we had enough energy to actually put some clothes on and head back inside, grinning at each other when we both headed for the food court and a turkey drum stick.

___

I saw Stacy and Charlotte off and on over the next few months. Stacy only a few times and then it was only when she wanted someone for a three some with another guy. After the second time of her trying to get me with the other guy I called it. Good thing we used rubbers...

Charlotte on the other hand was a nice part time relationship. I guess you could call us fuck buddies, but not quite friends with benefits. If one of us was horny or lonely we'd call. Once in a while it was only a meal or a movie, but most of the time we wound up back at her place getting hot and sweaty.

And since I was 'dating' a college girl Dad thought this would be a good time to put the full court press on to get me away from my 'doodling'. He'll pay for community college and I could have his old Navigator if I stuck with it to get a 'real' degree.

So for the next year I was a college guy, taking my basic courses, hanging out with the other students, working part time down at the movie theater for some extra cash. I still drew some, but not like I had before. And whenever the mood struck us, some hot sweaty evenings with Charlotte.

It was just sooo terrible trying to resist her when she 'put the girls out'. She was what some would call a slut now days, but a slut with boundaries. Neck lines couldn't be too low as long as it wasn't obvious she was letting a bit of areola show. Wide square neck lines letting a bit of lace bra show and as much of the top of her tits as she could get away with.

When we did go to a movie I learned to wear sweat pants. A few minutes into the show my hands were in her top squeezing and playing with her tits and nipples. By half way they were both out in the open and her hand was in my sweats stroking me. The next step depended on how horny either of us was, and how empty the theater happened to be. If we weren't too horny we'd make it back to her place, but if we were and the theater was fairly empty then it was either a blow job while I had my hand down the back of her pants fingering her pussy, or if we had it mostly to ourselves she would whip me out, kneel down, and slide me up between her sweaty tits until I blasted over her chin and face!

After a while it was pretty clear Charlotte would rather have me between her tits or in her mouth, pussy was something you did because you had to. Whenever the situation would allow she was sitting in front of me pulling my hands up under her tits. Back at her apartment she was topless as soon as she could. And watching TV, was her cuddled in front of me, so I could cup and grope and play, usually ending with a titty slapping titty fuck. Hearing her gasp when I came up under them hard enough to actually slap the bottom of her tits and make them move like I was going to knock them off her chest.

Mom and Dad had been getting after me a bit. 'How are you going to be able to get a decent position if you only have a 2.8 GPA?' I had started to regret giving up my drawing, but I was on a path and was going to see where it took me.

Problem was while I was looking at the path a concrete wall came up and knocked me on my ass.

I was working the weekend after Thanksgiving covering the matinee shift, so it was rug rat hell all afternoon.

I took a break around two, and wandered down to the food court for a shake, then headed back up to the east end near the jewelry store, for two very good reasons.

First off because I knew Robert would be in the area if Angelina was working up at the jewelry store, and second because I didn't mind seeing her chest swing and sway either.

"Hey Robert."

He only glanced my way then went right back to watching the store. "Hey Taylor, what's up?"

"Not much, thought I'd find you up here." He chuckled but neither of us looked away from Angelina in her low cut top, a nice big jewel settled into the top of her cleavage on a useless chain. "Any word on my application?" I had been putting in applications up and down the mall in hopes of better pay or hours, but with the horde of other collage kids wanting jobs it probably wasn't going to happen.

"Nope, nothing yet, but it's only been a week." Translation: don't hold your breath.

We leaned against the rail, only taking our eyes from Angelina if something hotter walked by, then he got a call about a scuffle up at the t-shirt store and turned to head off.

It was getting about time for me to head back, and a cute petite redhead went by so I turned to follow enjoying the nice swing of her ass. That was until I heard the scream.

Like everyone else I turned to the noise to see three huge guys running at me from the jewelry store. I froze seeing them come straight at me, then knock me ass over tea kettles to the floor. The last thing I remember was the ceiling tiles...

I was being helped up off the floor by one of the security guards. My head hurt and my fingers said I had quite a lump on the back of me head to go along with the head ache.

Shortly after that the police arrived and the questioning began after being checked over by a cute paramedic. And since I actually saw the guys, they called in a sketch artist.

I began with basic face outlines and was trying to describe the guy that knocked me down, but we weren't getting anywhere. "May I?" I asked reaching for his pad and pencil.

He cocked his head like 'what was I thinking', but gave me the pencil and pad. I closed my eyes for a bit remembering the faces, then opened them and began sketching them. First the one that knocked me down, and then the other two.

The cop looked at my drawings and then at me, "Damn kid, you outta draw for a living." I just smiled. I would if I could.

Evidentially my drawings were pretty good. Everybody else agreed that they were the three guys that robbed the jewelry store, and by the end of the day they had identities on them and they were on the run.

I also got a call that afternoon, seems the security company had actually decided to hire me, they just hadn't made the call yet. Isn't that an AMAZING coincidence.

So now I was working a little more than part time, afternoons and evenings. I got to stroll and ogle instead of humping pop and popcorn to the rug rats. I did 'doodle' a bit more, and even did a 'nice but naughty one' of Angelina with a LOT more clevage for Robert. He kept it in his locker so his wife wouldn't see it.

Just before Christmas they caught the guys, and I got a nice little award at the mall for my part in apprehending them, even getting some praise from Mom and Dad.

I was feeling good about it, and even decided to get some color pencils and do up a large drawing of the two of them from one of their old honeymoon pictures. I got some nice mounting board and 'framed' it to hang on the wall. A little wrapping paper and it was all set as a special gift for them.

We were getting together to do the family thing the weekend after Christmas, and Charlotte was doing the same and then we'd get together to have our own sweaty celebration after enduring the relatives. That was the plan anyway.

I finished up my shift Friday watching one of Santa's helper, a petite red head, and making a few 'naughty' drawings of her in my head to put in my now revived red sketch book while I did a 'decent' one of her before heading out, okay maybe it had a bit more cleavage than she was actually showing. She grinned at the drawing and I even got a decent kiss out of it.

Of course what I was really thinking about was my date with Charlotte, an actual date since we had started getting serious. We had a nice meal with actual conversation and everything. Of course most of it was past family dinner horror stories and funny happenings, each of us dreading tomorrow's festivities hoping it would go well.

As we were finishing things there was a hand in my crotch and a grinning woman beside me, "Ready to get out of here?"

I turned her to me putting my hand on her neck and pressing my forearm into her tit, "Definitely."

We headed out to the parking lot with Charlotte pushing me to the drivers' side. I had no more started the car and she was in the middle pulling my hand down into her now open jacket and top. She cuddled in tight putting her hand on mine, then giggled and sighed when I pulled my hand up enough to put it down deep into her bra cupping and squeezing, skin on skin. Giggling some more as she popped the catch between the cups giving me full access to her chest.

When we got back to her apartment Charlotte merely pulled her jacket closed enough to cover her nipples, then flipped her jacket, top, and bra off as she walked through the door. "YESSSSS!!" she hollered as she threw them towards her bedroom door.

As soon as I had my jacket off Charlotte was grabbing my hands and leading me walking backwards thrusting her tits out as much as she could. "You up for something different tonight?" Giving her shoulders a shake making her tits swing and slap together.

I grinned, Charlotte was constantly coming up with new ways or positions for me to fuck her tits. "Saw something new did you?"

Charlotte grinned and cupped her tits jiggling them at me as she scooted off toward her bedroom, coming back with some strips of ribbons. She hooked them around my neck and began unbuttoning my shirt. When I took over she dropped to her knees starting on my pants.

When I was sufficiently stripped Charlotte grinned and leaned forward to run the little ribbon through her nipple rings pulling her nipples close enough to make the tension readily apparent. She had done this before, but not this tight.

Charlotte leaned forward to suck me down a bit then handed me the lube. I was just starting to lube up when I stopped mid stroke. Charlotte had leaned forward and ran a long ribbon around the middle of her tits. Starting on top and going down and around and back up tying it in a bow.

She knelt down and then back putting her torso at a forty five degree angle. She grinned at me and did the shoulder shake again, her bound tits moving as one below her ear to ear grin. "Time for some tight titty!" putting her weight back on her hands and thrusting her tits even higher.

I stepped forward straddling her belly bringing my ACHING cock to the base of her tits. Watching the ribbon that she tied around the middle sink in as I pushed between them. Hearing Charlotte hiss and close her eyes as I sunk into TIGHT titty.

"Fuuuuccckkkkk mmeeeeeeeeeee..." Charlotte groaned as the tip of my cock appeared above her tits as my balls seated against the base making them tip up a bit more.

I took her head in my hands tipping her back up to look at me as I slid from between them and then right back in a little more forcefully. "More... she groaned.

Charlotte tipped her head back grinning as I let my hands drop to her shoulders, pulling back and driving between her tits almost as hard as fucking her pussy. That was when I actually got to fuck her pussy.

acup
acup
1,118 Followers