Dragons Breath Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

"Go take your shower, I have to go clean up the mirror wall." I gave her ass a little swat as she walked away, Donna just giggled and shook her ass walking away while looking back at me over her shoulder.

I didn't hurry through my shower wanting to be just right for Donna. I slipped my shorts on leaving my boxers off just in case. Pulling my t-shirt on and finishing toweling my hair I walked out to the yoga room.

FUCK THAT'S HOT! Donna was standing there cleaning the mirror, wiggling and moving as she did. Oh yeah, and not a stitch on. Seeing her butt clench as she went to her tip toes while watching her tits jiggling in the mirror. All I could do was whistle at her. That earned me a butt shake, then turned to face me, putting her hands behind her head and giving me a titty shake. I wolf whistled again as she came to me.

I took her into my arms letting my hands explore her body. Feeling her sigh and moan into our kiss as I felt her body up and down renewed my passion. Breaking our kiss she led me to a few towels strategically laid out off to one side. For some reason I didn't even notice them before. Donna lying back on the towels on her side, with her knee kicked up letting me take in her entire body.

I was staring... "You're over dressed," she said as she cupped her tit and wiggled it at me.

"Huh? Oh yeah..." I was ripping my t-shirt off and then trying to drop my shorts over my hard on, much to Donna's enjoyment from her little snickers.

I nearly fell on my face when she reached up and grabbed my butt as I was leaning over to take my shorts off. Donna leaned forward as I stood to take my hard cock between her lips. She treated me to a soft 'mmmmm' sound that vibrated through me as she did. Taking the hand that shot to her head to pull me to the mat, she released my cock from her lips.

Laying down beside this hot babe had me totally mesmerized. Torn between wanting to pull back and drink in the vision of her body and wanting to hold it close to me had me hesitate.

Her hand snaking behind my neck made my decision for me and I was pulled to her. Legs intertwining to feel her landing strip against my thigh and my aching cock against hers. Sliding my hand across her back to press her tits to my chest.

Time stood still. The blowers shut off just as our lips met. Holding her against me as our tongues battled in almost complete silence. Our breathing through our noses the loudest sound there was, followed by the pounding of my heart.

I had pulled one hand from behind her shoulders and began sliding it down to her mound. My middle fingers on either side of her landing strip and into her wet lips. I had just began sliding them up and down past her clit when Donna clamped her thighs together, nearly breaking my fingers before she rolled me to my back.

Donna ginned and bit her lips as she pulled my hands over my head and peeled herself up from my body until only our hips were grinding together. Her wet lips split around my cock as she ground her clit against the head of my cock.

Stopping with her clit just under the head of my cock and tripping it up and down the edge a bit before arching the other way to snake her hand down between us.

"Shhiiiiiiiitttttt..." I felt Donna's fingers wrapping around my wet cock, bringing the tip up and down between her dripping lips. Stopping with the tip of my cock just barely into her pussy, trembling as she brought her hands to my shoulders looking in my eyes.

Feeling Donna begin to settle on my cock, her eyes slow rolled up as her lids came down and squeezed shut. Her pussy still quivering as she enveloped me.

Groaning and tipping her head back as she passed the three quarter mark. Taking some weight on her arms and lift her legs a little as she bottoms out getting the last little bit of me in her velvet tunnel.

Lowering her body to me in reverse of her peeling away until we were plastered together from knee to lips again as Donna began squeezing my cock in her pussy, lifting only slightly before rotating back down on me.

Sighing into our kiss as my now free hands gravitated to her ass. Donna's knees spreading outside mine as I rotated up into her on her last push, the grip on her ass getting that last extra little bit in her. Closing my eyes to concentrate on the feeling of being completely buried in her. Gripping her hips firmly, pulling out just a little, and driving that last little bit in as hard and deep as I could making Donna grunt on each drive.

Donna wrapping her arms around me and rolling us over onto her back, then lifting her legs until she was bent in half, hooking her knees behind her elbows as she cupped her tits and rolled her nipples between her fingers.

"Fuuuccckkkk mmmeeee..." Donna groaned as I made a hard thrust. Grunting as I drove hard and deep, her legs flopping more than her tits. Man, she was so fit. Feeling her pussy clamp on me when she grunted, made it hard to keep up the in and out motions. Feeling her clamp even harder, Donna kicked her head back cumming around my cock. Not being able to hold off and dropping into her reclaiming her lips, I filled her pussy.

Clinging to each other as we came, her pussy clamping and releasing as I tried to give her everything I had. Our bodies settling down as our orgasms faded, just two sweaty bodies stuck to each other. Donna groaning and then giggling as she SLOWLY straightened her legs out.

I rolled off her and we were both panting. "Next time... we do this... in the shower room." I managed to pant out.

And we did, about twenty minutes later. Walking hand in hand, we headed into the managers private shower area. Soaping and caressing, not really planning on jumping her bones. But DAMN!

A slick slippery woman against me always brings me back to life quickly. Wrapping my arms around her as we both were trying to win the battle of the tongues. Slipping one hand down to her pussy and flicking her clit from side to side as she hooked her leg on my hip.

Donna began to pant, letting me know she was close but I wanted more. I grabbed her by the waist and maneuvered her to the counter, not bothering to shut the water off in the shower or close the door. Sitting her on the edge of the counter I lifted her legs.

Donna grunted wide eyed as I drove home in her. "Fuck me deep," she growled as she clamped her pussy down on my cock.

The cave man fog rolled in. I grabbed her shoulders and just plain pounded her. Donna kicked her head back screaming and cumming in a few strokes, and I soon followed. Just fucking her pussy until I couldn't stand, barely keeping myself from falling to the floor while still hanging on to her shoulders.

We did manage to rinse off without jumping each other again, but I did get some enthusiastic groans in our kiss when I groped her chest as we kissed goodnight. And her hard nipples standing up made me grin all the way back to the Navigator. I got several hours' deep sleep in for some reason, better than a turkey coma any day!

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44, thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

acup
acup
1,121 Followers