Dragons Breath Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

Looking down seeing my cock come up from between her bound tits, the ribbon cutting deeper and deeper into them as I fucker her harder and faster.

"Close..." I said between thrusts. Charlotte's only response was to tip her head down and open her mouth, the edges of her lips still turned up just slightly waiting on her reward, eyes still closed.

"Fuuuuccckkkkkkk!!" I hollered out as I gave one last thrust, before grabbing her shoulders and spraying her face. The ribbon around her tits snapping with my spasms making her screech and open her eyes just as I was shooting one across the bridge of her nose.

My last feeble shot made the shallow arch right into her open mouth before Charlotte fell back pulling me from her cleavage, her nipples still tied by the little ribbon. Dropping back into the chair watching her groan and smile as she unfolded and extended her legs with quite the wet spot on the floor between her legs. That was followed by another and then a hiss as she released the string tying her nipples together. The groan was when she massaged my cum and some feeling back into them.

We managed to gather enough energy to make our way into the shower, plenty of cuddling and caressing. I didn't really need it, but getting naked with a sexy soapy woman is not something I was going to turn down. Thinking ahead to many more this weekend after the family Christmas. I might even get her to bend over for some tight PUSSY!

Charlotte watched me getting dressed with just the towel on her head. I was seriously considering going out to the Navigator and getting my bag now and skipping the family thing, but we both had our own versions of torture to endure tomorrow.

___

Christmas morning started out rather well. I had a wonderful dream of Charlotte and I making love on a beach and had to go take care of my morning wood myself. It only went down hill from there.

My sister and brother-in-law going on and on about an award he got. Big brother and sister-in-law bragging about a new clinic he was partnering with. All with glances at the brother in community college with a 2.8 GPA that wants to be an artist.

The little digs weren't extreme, but it was torture of a million drops. Every holiday gathering it was a little of 'have you ever thought about doing this?' or 'what about doing that?' By the time lunch rolled around I was seriously considering making a run for it.

Things were looking up when we handed out presents. Not at first, mine were just little things I could afford, while my brother and sisters were extravagant to say the least. Not everyone can pop for a six week Mediterranean cruse with airfare for mom and dad. But a little envelope to me with the signed title for the Navigator was something unexpected.

But that high was followed by a gut wrenching low.

"So now that you've gotten your basic classes out of the way, have you figured out what you're going to get serious about?"

Well I was half expecting that since he signed the title over. "Well I'm not sure. I've been talking to some of the professors about some architectural things."

Dad grinned, "Well that would be interesting, decent money in that. But with the engineering classes you're going to have a long haul in front of you."

"No, I was looking at the exterior design side. With what I've already done it shouldn't be too bad."

The silence was soo thick you could cut it with a knife, then dad hung his head shaking it. "I thought we talked about this Taylor. You need to find a real career, not this doodling shit."

His head came back up, and everybody was staring at me, and I began to boil inside. Thinking about my drawing over the years. The satisfaction seeing the people's faces of what I drew, the award when the three guys that robbed the jewelry store were caught.

I stood up quick making my sister jump. "You know dad, you're right." He grinned. "I don't know what the fuck I was thinking." Mom gasped at my swearing right back at him, but what the fuck.

"I think I'll head on down to the police station and tell them the drawing I did of those guys was all wrong and maybe they'll let them go. I mean what the fuck do I think I have, TALENT?" I stepped to the tree and took the still wrapped drawing, tore it in half still wrapped and handed each of them a half. "Merry Fucking Christmas," and headed out the door grabbing my coat along the way.

I was fuming, just driving on auto pilot. Somehow I wound up at Charlotte's apartment. Well she was at her parents, but I knew where she hid her spare key so I guess I could wait.

But I knew she wasn't at her parents when I stepped through the door...

"OH YEAH!!... FUCK THAT PUSSY!..."

I stepped quietly down the hall almost in shock. I looked in her open bedroom door and just... hell I don't know what I did. I just stood there watching Charlotte bent over, ass in the air getting pounded hard and fast and asking for more by some guy that I had never seen before.

And then to add insult to injury, "You ready for it bitch!"

"FUCK YES!" Charlotte reached back and spread her ass as the guy slipped from her pussy and drove into her ass.

Somewhere in my foggy brain something clicked and I brought my cell phone up and caught a short movie of the last few strokes in her ass, them both screaming in orgasm, and then collapsing down with him on her back still quivering.

"Merry fucking Christmas," I said as I turned to leave. I know something was shouted as I was leaving, but I was to numb to hear.

I was just driving, my phone sounding off over and over with texts from Charlotte, and then joined with more form my 'family' and voice messages all around and it was a constant noise from the phone. I finally just shut it off.

Some where along the way I wound up back at the mall, about four hours early for my shift. And since I was in such a good mood I took the parking lot patrols, I wasn't even going to deal with all the happy people shopping and returning gifts.

When I powered up my phone it was full. I had no more deleted everything and they started piling in again. Charlotte wanted me to call her back so she could explain, I sent her a copy of the video I took and that stopped everything from her.

I listened to a few massages from my family, from begging to cursing to more begging. I deleted them all out of hand

The next few days were more of the same, well almost. Work and wandering the mall. I wandered my mall the next day, but when I saw Dad on the hunt I headed for the parking lot and went to a different mall to wander.

I did get one more text from Charlotte, SORRY.

And that set the pattern for the next month, working as much as I could, hanging out at the mall sketching for a few extra dollars. Taking sponge baths in the far family bathroom and sleeping in the back of the Navigator parked down in the service tunnel off the old Montgomery Wards dock.

The first of February was a step up. A new fitness club opened up on the south end, and between the grand opening specials and the employee discounts I had a place to take a shower for only fifteen bucks a month.

Now by the end of March I had enough banked I could have found an apartment and worked just to break even on the rent and utilities. But being a strong headed young man and wanting to buck the system I soldiered on. Gas for the Navigator, my cell phone bill, and the fitness club fee and that was it.

Of course the fact that if I had an apartment I would have no need for the fitness club for a shower, and above and beyond the good looking women there was the manager Donna.

Donna was in a word... HOT! As in oh my fucking god, I've died and went to heaven HOT! Now many of the hot babes did the skin tight athletic clothes with a big t-shirt over. Not Donna. Everything she wore was designed to attract attention to her exquisite body.

Everything was black with bright inserts. Long tight shorts with a black center like high cut panties with bright yellow just outside. A skimpy sports bra with florescent green insert covering her cleavage and just under her tits. And all of it with just enough lining to keep her nipples from popping out too much, but enough to let you know they are there. Her shorts making a nice smooth mound over her pussy without letting any camel toe show. But I keep checking just to make sure.

Several of her assistants were similarly dressed, but with much more padding. Either that or they had trained their nipples into hiding. And NO hint of mound on two of them like it was an afterthought.

Now for as much of her that her bottom hid, the long legged shorts had one nice advantage. As it worked its way up between her cheeks she had no way to inconspicuously pull them out of the crack of her ass. Every so often I would see her reach down to the leg and tug them down a bit, but as the evening went on the sweat acted like a lubricant and they went right up between her cheeks like a second skin.

Tonight Donna headed off to help with someone on the far side, so I went back to my pull ups closing my eyes remembering her leaning over with those shorts right up tight in her ass, the nice little bulge between her legs where it covered her mound. I was contemplating a drawing of that with a few enhancements for my red book... hmmmmmmm.

"Hey Taylor."

I opened my eyes looking down and saw a nicely covered mound in front of me. Almost entirely sweat soaked except for the thin dry strip up the center of her mound. My eyes traveled quickly up her body to her delightful smile. "Hey Donna. Workin' hard?"

"Just another day in the sweat shop," she chuckled. It was her nickname for the fitness center.

I quickly scanned down and back up her body, "But you look so good doing it."

Donna grinned, kicked one knee out, put one hand on her hip and did a flourish up her body with the other. "You think so?"

I took a much slower look down and back up her glistening body, "Even hot and sweaty you look absolutely delicious."

Her mouth dropped open and here eyes went wide, "Oh you horn dog," swatting at my shoulder. She was going to say more but somebody called her away. My imagination says there was some extra swing in that sweaty butt as she walked away. And my imagination said that dry strip was from the tiny thong under her shorts.

I finished my set and headed for the shower, walking slowly past a large chested woman doing sit ups. Enjoying the way her tits bounced as she clenched for the sit up.

I hit the shower, and couldn't help myself. Thinking about Donna standing in front of me was getting me hard. Stroking my cock as I remembered her nice lump of nipple. Getting close at the memory of the dry strip in the center of her mound. Wondering what it would be like reversed with a nice wet spot in the middle of her mound? FFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!

I was leaning on the wall under the shower wondering what it would have been like leaving that deposit deep in her pussy.

As I was leaving Donna came bounding up, "Hey Taylor. Nora tells me you do some of those sketch things up by the carousel. That true?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, I've been know to do a little doodling. Why?"

"Well my niece has been bugging me to get her one of those drawings that make her look like a cartoon charter."

"You mean a caricature?"

Donna grinned, "Yeah, one of those."

I put my arm around her shoulder and took a quick glance down admiring what the workout top did to her chest. "Swing by most afternoons. I usually float in some time after lunch."

"Saturday?"

I gave her shoulder a squeeze then let my hand drag down and across her back feeling a bit of bare skin before pulling my hand away. "I'll see you there," as I waived goodbye to a nice grin.

This is the time of day I enjoy. Most of the public is gone except for a few stragglers and some significant others. Strolling around watching a few of the hotter sales girls kidding around with no one watching. No one but me that is, nobody pays any attention to the wandering security guard.

It's amazing the things you can see when the girls don't think anyone is looking. Tops aren't pulled back up right away. Skirts aren't pulled back down. Hell on warm evenings a few tops are even opened a bit to let some skin and lace show. It's amazing the things you start noticing when your main companion is Rosie Palmer.

___

Saturday was going along nicely, had a few paying customers, and a few hot college girls strolling around and around giving me several glimpses of things to add to my red book.

"Hey Taylor," I heard as there was a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see two young women beside me. One obviously in her early teens, the other looked to be late teens. The voice was familiar, but I wasn't placing it. "This is my niece Sandy."

"Niece?" and then it sunk in. "Donna!" I looked her up and down drinking this hot babe in. "I didn't recognize you in your street clothes." She giggled at that. "So this is the young lady that wants a goofy picture of herself?"

"Yes!" Sandy squealed.

"Well have a seat young lady."

We got her seated and I began with a quick outline while Donna was browsing through my drawings laid out beside me. She sat down as I was finishing up. "Oh wow you are good."

"Thanks."

"Um Taylor?"

"Hmmm?" getting the last bit around her eyes done.

"Nora told me something else. Did you really do the drawings of those three guys?"

I chuckled, I thought everybody had passed that story around all ready. "Yeah, right after they knocked me on my ass."

"Wow," she said softly as she leaned against my shoulder putting her hand on my bicep. Good thing I was sitting down for the view down her tank top that gave me, a nice thin lace bra and hint of areola. She probably would have run off screaming 'pervert' from the hard on she was giving me. I did a few more embellishments on her niece's drawing just to prolong it. The inside portion of her left tit encased in a nice thin lace.

I finished up the drawing with a big flourish signature and showed it to a squealing little girl.

As I stood up I got a nice hug, my imagination said there was some nice nipples pressing into my chest as I inhaled the aroma of some fruity shampoo.

"So how much do I owe you?"

"Not a penny."

"Uh uhhh," pointing to my bowler with some cash in it. "I know you don't do this for free."

I took her hand running my thumb back and forth across her knuckles. "How about you let me buy you dinner some time?"

"Seriously?"

I brought her hand to my lips and kissed the back of it, "No pressure, just some time."

I thought about pressing it some more, but Sandy was begging to go somewhere and I had somebody looking through my drawings like they were interested in having one done. We waived good bye and I watched that ass swing nicely in that short skirt.

Over the next few weeks we had several more little conversations, each sharing a few more details about each other.

Donna chuckling at me standing up for myself at Christmas, and scolding me for living out of the back of my truck. Gasping when I told her I got the membership for the shower and the view. I took a quick glance down at her chest, a little thinner top than usual letting a bit more nipple pop then back up to her smile and blush.

I found out she was engaged to a doctor once, but he broke it off when she wanted to give up being a physical therapist specializing in sports injuries to be a mere gym manager. She did let me start using the washer and dryer at the club for my weekly laundry, it just had to be after closing and I had to do the loads of club towels first.

There was a bit more flirting, but nothing serious, just a little freer with the touches and brushing past. That was until the fateful day the AC on the north east end was acting up.

Nine of the stores up there were running without AC, only circulating fans. Now for the little shops the sales people could shut off anything that produced heat and put the fan in the door to pull cool air from the main hall. But for the fitness club it was business as usual with lots of sweaty bodies. I think a few of them even enjoyed the heat.

But one of the lovely side effects was that Donna and staff were wearing some nice loose clothes instead of those tight fitting work out clothes. For Donna it was a cut off t-shirt with the company logo on it over a loose pair of gym shorts.

I know both of them were nice and loose because when she spotted me on the bench press I could look right up both of them. Her tiny white thong turning transparent as it was soaked with her sweat, showing her narrow landing strip above her shaved lips. The thin lace bra covering her tits that didn't really need it and doing almost nothing to keep her nipples from standing out. It took me quite a lot longer to do my reps that day for some reason.

I spent half of my rounds that night sitting in the truck sketching what I saw today. The wonderful view up her shorts, and in my imagination there was a bit of nipple showing when I was looking up her shirt today.

Unfortunately they got the AC fixed that afternoon and Donna was back in her skin tight outfits again.

Now don't think in all this time I was faithful only to Rosie. There was the date with Candy, and that was her name, from the movie theater. A couple of dates and a few wild fucks in the back of her car with the dome light on. She was a bit enthusiastic about watching her own fake tits bounce as I pounded her. And there was Yovonne from the lingerie store. Tall and thin, loved hand jobs and swallowing and me fingering her pussy, but petrified if I got any where near getting her shirt off much less going for her bra catch.

A couple days later I saw Donna on the arm of a guy as I was headed out to get my uniform and bag of dirty clothes. Well I guess I'll have to get Maggie to spot me. And her shorts liked her pussy almost as much as Donna's did!

I was headed back inside when I heard a commotion from the parking lot. I hurried over and saw a guy, NOT the guy Donna had been with, had her pinned up against the car. She was struggling, but they seemed to be pretty evenly matched.

"What seems to be the problem over here?"

"None of your business!" the guy shouted slamming his hand against the car preventing Donna from getting away.

I did the only thing I could think of. I stuck my hand in my pocket and pulled out my security badge and held it up in the palm of my hand like I was a cop. It wasn't much, but from a distance it might work. "You sure about that?"

"And that's supposed to impress me?"

I just smiled at him, "Well that and the security cameras embedded in every light fixture out here."

He hesitated for a moment then decided not to take a chance I was bluffing him and pushed her towards me, giving him time to hop in his car and speed away hollering out "fucking bitch!"

Donna made the few steps to me and collapsed in my arms crying and shaking. I just held her a bit torn between wanting to comfort her and the pure joy of her braless tits pressed into my chest. Only two thin layers of material separating us. My hands doing my best not to feel her body pressed against me and failing miserably at the joy of it.

I did manage to get her calmed down and back into the club. As soon as she got into her office she totally fell apart. Dropping to her couch and pulling me with her. She was doing her best to climb inside of me as she watered down my shoulder.

I just held her and rocked back and forth a bit until she calmed down. Donna pulled back enough to wipe her tears, instead of letting them soak my shirt. "Sor... sorry Taylor." Then began crying again and wrapped her hand around my shoulder again.

I did finally get her to settle a bit, and grabbed a water from her mini fridge. She tried to talk a few times but I just shushed her and let her cry it out. Not too much later her assistant came in and took over. I took my shower and began picking up towels and things to put in the washer and sat back with my sketch book. Drawing a few of the ladies I had seen earlier, and even taking my time with one of Donna.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers