Dragons Breath Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,120 Followers

I was being lulled by the rhythmic sounds of the machines as I drew, the first load of towels already in the dryer as the second was in the washer. Get these finished and I could put my load in.

I had a nice upper bust of Donna completed and was thinking about adding some of what I had seen up her shirt, maybe a hint of nipple and areola shadow. The hand on my shoulder made me jump.

"Oh hi," I said, standing up to see what she was doing and flipping the cover on my red book closed at the same time. "Doing better?"

"Yeah, just wanted to say thanks. Josh can get a bit intense."

"So you know him?" I was a bit surprised to say the least.

"Ex-boyfriend."

"Oh."

"He kinda freaks out if he sees me with someone. Hence the ex."

"Sorry to hear that."

"Mmmm, he wanted to get me back to his place and keep me hidden from the world."

I put my hand on her cheek and used my thumb to wipe a tear that was starting down her cheek as she said that. I leaned closer to talk barely above a whisper, "Well I can't blame him completely for the first part, it's crossed my mind a few dozen times."

I felt Donna stiffen under my hand. "And probably a few of the ladies that have seen you in your workout clothes too," and gave the tip of her nose a quick peck.

Donna was tense for a few seconds, then her eyes went wide and she was laughing. "Oh, you seem to always have just the right line ready don't you?"

I leaned close again, our noses just barely separated. "What if it's not a line?" I tipped my head to one side and came close enough that our lips were almost touching. Donna didn't pull away so I finished the trip and gave her a nice soft kiss.

I pulled back to a different wide eyed Donna. I stayed just barely separated from her soft lips. I started to pull back close for another kiss when Donna wrapped her arms around my neck and plastered herself to me.

In a heartbeat our tongues were battling as hands were groping. Donna had one hand behind my neck and the other across my back. Mine shifted lower. One in the small of her back pulling her to me and exploring, as the other was making its way to her ass.

My hand was well on its way down her dress to her ass, my fingertips just passing the thin strap of her panties when the dryer buzzer went off making us both jump and separate.

"Um, I'll get the towels moved..." I pulled the towels out of the dryer and put the pile on the table as Donna put the ones from the washer to the dryer. Both of us still making little glances at the other.

She began to step back toward me and I turned to grab my dirty clothes bag to dump in the washer. "Oh... yeah... right." Donna was giggling and covering her mouth forgetting that I had laundry to do.

I got my stuff started, then turned back to leaning against the dryer. "So where were we?"

Donna walked slowly to me putting her hands on my shoulders, then her arms around my neck. "Somewhere about here," as I put my hands on her waist and let them begin sliding back to her ass.

The little sigh into our kiss when I gave her ass little squeeze told me we were good. The tongue battling mine told me we were even better.

This was slower but more intense. Her thinly covered mound was slowly grinding on my hard cock as my hands were exploring her ass. My thumb enjoyed tracing the little string under her dress going across her ass and disappearing between her cheeks. I was getting a good grip and separating her cheeks a little as she ground against me. Already I was thinking about lifting her dress to feel her cheeks in my hands and maybe hook that string with my thumb to lower that thong.

I got a better grip with one hand letting my fingertips push her dress between her cheeks a bit as I pulled my hand up her side towards her tit. Donna pulled back a bit to allow me access to her chest. I had her tit cradled between thumb and first finger and was beginning to rotate my hand to let my palm take the weight of her tit while my fingers strummed her nipples when the door around the corner opened. THANK GOD FOR OLD NOISY METAL DOORS!

We both jumped back just separating as Cassy came around the corner, "Hey Donna. I was just checking on you before we took off." She grinned looking at Donna, then bit her lip looking at me. "But I can see you're doing just fine in Taylor's capable hands." She let a little snicker out as she turned to leave.

Donna made quite a noise as Cassy left. She turned back to me a grinned then stepped close and brought her thumb to my lips... AND WIPED HER LIPSTICK OFF MINE! "You know she's going to spread all sorts of rumors about us now."

I took her hand and kissed the inside of her wrist, "That's not all bad."

"I... I have to go make sure things are locked up." She hadn't pulled her hand away from me.

"Okay," Donna was turning to head out, but I wasn't letting go until I had to. "Hey Donna?" I asked just before I would have to let her hand go. She turned back to me smiling. "You want to grab a bite sometime?"

"Okay!"

I watched her wiggling ass as she went out, then turned my chair to face the door and got my red book back out. I added a low neckline to the drawing, and then just a slight shading and nipple lump. Okay maybe more than slight. And right beside I put a drawing of her wiggling ass and the line of her g-string above her cheeks.

I closed my eyes replaying that last body hugging kiss as the buzzer sounded again indicating my laundry was finished.

The next few days I quit my drawings a bit earlier than normal to go 'work out'. Okay, so it was mostly watching the girls moving and helping the customers. Cassy started grinning and scooted over to spot me before Donna had a chance to. Obviously looking away as she stood above me as I laid down. Legs slightly spread and pelvis tipped forward to let her camel toe show a bit more than usual. Shoulders back to make those huge tits stand up even more.

She grinned and looked directly at my cock firming up under my shorts. "So you get everything... straight," giving her hips a bit more of a forward thrust, "with Donna the other day?"

I groaned, she giggled, I reached up for the bar to end the conversation. I did catch Donna looking my way several times.

I did enjoy her outfit two days later, it was still one with the black covering the good parts, but this one didn't have the florescent orange covering her cleavage and her belly. I could imagine the flow of those muscles down to her mound, where she had been grinding on me. Enjoying her chest moving as she lifted and helped even more.

But Thursday... DAMN! Donna decided to do a bit of retro. The cut was a bit more conservative, but solid white, and no liner! Definitely a nice lump of nipple and circle outline of areola. The top cut off just below her tits leaving a nice expanse of skin down to her low cut bottoms. Narrow crotch and high cut hips just playing into her snug camel toe. Not extremely pulled up tight, but definitely defining her lips. And because she smiled at me when I got caught looking I took a much slower look taking in every little bit.

I went through the rest of my little workout closing my eyes thinking about her in that outfit. I was going to finish up and head for the showers as the girls were making the rounds to close up.

"Don't you need to do some more presses Taylor?" of course Donna said this with hands on hips and shoulders back.

I took a slow trip down and back up her body, the sweat making that outfit a little more transparent, the shorts having worked their way up into her pussy even more. I looked back up to a nice grin, "I guess I could spare the time to do a few more."

I laid back on the bench and put my hands on the bar. But Donna put her hands on mine instead of outside of them. Standing closer above my head having to spread her legs around the end of the bench and almost around my head instead of standing off the end.

OH! I was looking up past her cameltoe to her tits and nipples standing out. But when I went to take the weight, there wasn't any, she had pulled the pin. It was an empty bar letting my hands travel up her bare belly and nudge the bottom of her tits. Only ten reps, but a nice titty bottom bump on every trip.

By the time those ten reps were finished those nipple lumps had magically transformed to hard points. When we set the bar back on the cradle I put my thumbs over her hands to keep them in place to enjoy the view a bit longer. Donna snickered, "Okay wild man, go hit the showers."

For some reason it was a bit difficult taking my shorts off. I had just wet down and was reaching for the soap when the shower curtain opened startling the SHIT out of me.

I turned to see Donna standing there with a towel wrapped around her. "Hey Taylor, do you think I could talk you..." she reached up and let the knot in her cleavage go, the towel hanging momentarily on her tits like it didn't want to let her body go, "into doing my back for me?"

I couldn't help it, there was no way I was going to be able to look her in the eye standing there naked in front of me. Donna kicked her knee out as I made the trip up from her ankles. An almost completely shaved pussy, only a thin dark strip up from her cleft. A firm pair of tits that looked like someone had split a decent sized cantaloupe and put it on her chest. Fifty cent sized areola and small firm nipples..."...damn..."

Donna chuckled and pulled the curtain closed behind her as she stepped in. Taking the soap from my hands she took over the soaping I had begun before she arrived. Her slippery hand meandered its way down my belly and wrapped her fingers around my firm cock, going from firm to rock hard in two strokes of her slippery fingers.

That finally brought me out of my stupor. Drawing Donna close, her firm tits and hard nipples in my chest. Skin to skin like I was hoping for the other day doing laundry. Donna's hands coming up around my neck as she came to me, my aching cock slipping into her soapy keyhole, her muscled legs making that keyhole nice and tight.

Hands exploring as our tongues did battle once again. Donna moving slightly from side to side while I was holding her as tight as I could. I bought my other hand up to slip between us, the soap providing all the lubrication I needed. Groping, squeezing and sliding against her soapy tit as best I could made breathing difficult.

Turning us to rinse without separating, before getting a grip with one hand on her ass to lift her, Donna lifted her leg to hook her thigh on my hand and pull herself up my body. Pressing us to the wall and lift her even higher, Donna's other leg came up around my waist as her grip around my neck tightened.

My hard cock did what it was designed to do, coming up under her now exposed pussy, the tip grazing her lips. I broke the kiss long enough to look her in the eye and rotate my hips enough to nudge the tip of my cock between her lips.

The fluttering of her eyelids and the soft hiss as she relaxed and slowly lowered herself down on my cock, taking me half way into her followed by me rotating my hips and letting her settle the rest of the way.

Standing there a moment reveling in the moist heat of being surrounded by her. Feeling her squeeze her pussy down on me. Bringing my hand up to her arm pits then pulling back and driving up into her. The satisfying grunt from each of us as I bottomed out in her.

Wanting to take my time, before the pure thrill of our joining overtook both of us. The mad frenzied sound of skin slapping in a shower fuck. Donna was hanging on my neck while I had a death grip on her hips. Her heels digging into my ass encouraged me to go harder, deeper, faster...

I couldn't contain myself any more, I took one last hard drive into her, pushing as deep as I could as I unloaded into her, cumming over and over as Donna screamed in my ear that she was also cumming with my first shot into her pussy.

Wrapping my arms around her as best I could, still trying to keep standing as we rode our orgasms out. Sliding down the wall until we hit the floor, turning to my right to lean against the side wall as I kept Donna firmly in my lap and on my cock.

Softening and yet still trapped inside her sitting in my lap, Donna giggled as she rolled to one side releasing me from her grip. "Good thing we're in the shower, huh?" she giggled again reaching her hand out into the spray to direct some to her body. I just groaned.

We did somehow manage to stand and rinse, stepping out to towel ourselves and each other. Donna snickering at me watching her in the mirror, her taut body barely jiggling while she dried her hair. Putting her towel around my neck to draw me against her for a nice soft kiss.

I put my arms around her waist letting one hand drop to her ass and give it a nice squeeze. "So is that a yes to go out to eat?"

Donna gasped then grinned, "Oh several at least."

I pulled her close for a nice soft kiss, "Well since I don't have to work tonight, want to go get something?"

The towel around my neck was replaced with her muscular arms, "Yeah... That would be nice."

Donna headed back to where ever she left her clothes, and I grabbed mine from the bench, dressing the fastest I could ever remember. Finding her standing by the front door waiting for me.

We walked to the mall door, and I almost reached for her hand but she put them in her jacket to pull it closed for the long walk across the parking lot to our twenty four hour gourmet restaurant on the corner of the mall lot. The Waffle House!

I tried to get her to sit next to me, but she chose to sit across from me. We chatted about anything and everything for the next hour or so. Donna steered clear of talking about our shower get together. Only the occasional leg bump or finger caress even giving a hint at what happened earlier.

Around one, I was just getting going having been on the eleven to seven thirty shift for almost a month since all the holiday temps had been let go. Donna on the other hand was obviously winding down. After about the fourth or fifth word mix up I called it a night and walked her back to her car.

I did get a nice hug but more of a peck for a kiss. Was she having second thoughts?

Now there's not a lot to do in the middle of the night. And living out of the Navigator limited my options even more. Thank god I was in WiFi range of the mall. Lots of streaming video and free news channel interspersed with some breaks of card games on the tablet.

But I couldn't do that for long after the evening's festivities. I held out until almost four then got my red sketch book out and filled in all the visions of Donna I had earlier. Standing there in her towel followed by the towel dropping off her body. Suds running down her chest, and sitting beside me on the floor of the shower. And a detailed drawing of her chest as she was drying her hair and seeing her narrow landing strip in the mirror...

The next few days were a bit tenuous. I kept to my routine, and Donna was keeping an eye on me as I worked out, but only spotted me once, and she was back to her regular outfits. A few of them let a little more camel toe or nipple show, some a little less.

Carrol and Mandy did take their opportunities to flaunt and tease, but that was about it. I did chat with Donna a bit, and while she didn't pull away when I put my hand on her bare back, she didn't respond in any way either.

I was a bit frustrated and getting familiarized again with Rosie Palmer again and took a chance. Three days before Valentines Day I picked up two sweetheart roses, one red and one yellow. I had them sent to her with a card that just had a big question mark and my name on it.

I was in the center food court area most of the next day drawing and making a few extra bucks, before taking a few strolls down past the fitness club through out the day. I saw Donna a few times and I think she saw me, but no signs of either the roses I sent her, not even at her desk. By the third trip past the club the little hollow in my stomach had turned into a bomb crater.

That night I did something I hadn't done in many months, I went down to the far end family bathroom and took a sponge bath instead of hitting the fitness club shower before heading into work. I hung out in the break room until time to start my shift and then went straight for the truck to begin making lot rounds. And contrary to mall policy, I left the yellow strobe off until well after two in the morning.

I spent the next day strolling and doodling at a different mall, no real enthusiasm in my drawing, followed by another sponge bath evening staying away from the club. The highlight of my evening was a couple of party girls from Applebee's needing a jump start.

I didn't sleep all that well the next morning, and pretty much on auto pilot I headed toward the center court in my mall instead of heading somewhere else. I was making a few bucks doing Valentine's drawings and really wished I was somewhere else.

Around two, my stomach reminded me it hadn't been fed yet today, so A&W here I come. I was standing in line waiting when an arm came around my stomach from behind making me jump.

I turned to see Donna in tank top and jeans... and my little red rose in her hair above her ear. My food was ready and I was trying to decide on getting it or looking at her. That earned me a snicker and a push to turn back to the counter for my food, then being guided to a table off to one side.

I just sat there a bit, looking at the rose above her ear as much as I was looking at her face, "...hi..."

"Hi," she said snagging one of my fries.

I kept looking at the rose, "I didn't think you... that you'd..."

Donna reached up and lightly touched the rose, "I wasn't sure..."

"And now?"

Donna just smiled, taking her fingers from the rose and putting her hand on mine. I ate the rest of my meal, less the fries she stole, one handed.

I didn't go back to drawing, we strolled hand in hand, little comments but not much actually said until we found an empty lounge area where we could sit.

We sat down, and Donna snuggled in beside me bringing my arm over her shoulder. "I... I'm sorry..."

I let my thumb lightly graze her bare cleavage, "Hmmm."

"Back when I first got together with Josh, it was a bit intense..."

That explained things a lot better. "Shhhh, nuf said." I squeezed her a little tighter, then did a little more than drag my thumb through her cleavage, caressing the top of her tit just a little. "So we're okay?"

Donna's hand went to my thigh, then dropped between my legs and pulled her hand back towards my crotch as far as she could. "You stopping in for your shower tonight?"

"You going to wash my back?"

Donna just bit her lip and nodded.

"How could I possibly decline that invite?", I responded with a grin.

Donna had to go to work and before she left, I got a nice tight cuddle kiss, holding her body next to mine from knee to chest with a little pussy grind mixed in.

I went back to the center court to sketch, and had quite a good day, even having a few waiting in line from time to time. What is it about people waiting in line that causes others they need to have the same experience too? I'm not sure but it went well enough that I made it to the fitness club only a few minutes before closing.

I saw Donna coming out of the ladies locker room drying her hair a bit of a disappointed look in her face.

I snagged her waist making her squeal, "Sorry, got tied up with a set of twins and couldn't get away."

"Sucker for a couple of little girls are you?"

I just chuckled, a pair of little girls, yeah right. Twenty year olds in skimpy tank tops leaning forward to squeeze their big tits between their arms. A 'special' drawing for their boyfriend letting the edges of their nipples show. They shared him... FUUUUCCCKKKKK!!

acup
acup
1,120 Followers