Dragons Breath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

She gasped and grinned. "Nuuu, Me stand in is late and I've need to get to the loo!"

"The what?" and then I realized what she said. "Go on, I'll keep an eye on your shop."

"Ye don' mind?" a bit surprised.

"Go, there's no way I can fit all your stuff in my pockets in that amount of time?"

She grinned and giggled heading off for the bathrooms like her ass was on fire.

I was keeping an eye on a few browsers when she came back grinning, mouthed 'Thanks' and then turned to her customers. She was finished with them and turned to me. "My turn?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. She grinned and waived me off. I covered my pad and headed for the bathrooms to get rid of this morning's caffeine.

I came back to an almost scene, the Pecan vendor was attempting to set up in front of my deck area, and the young lady was doing her best to stop him.

"... well he's not here now is he."

"Who's not here?" I asked.

The guy turned. He was pissed I had returned before he could get set up.

The young lady walked past him and put her arms around my neck and gave me a half way decent kiss. "Took you long enough hun. This young man was trying to nick our spot."

I slipped my arm around her waist and turned to him, "He was, was he?"

He muttered something to himself obviously pissed looking back and forth between us standing on the front edge of the platform, almost against his cart pulled up tight to said platform. He tossed his sign board and things on his cart and pushed off, almost falling on his face in the slick dirt.

He was around the corner, barely, when she lost it laughing. I kept my arm around her waist just because I wanted to.

I let her settle down, then turned her to me putting a hand on either side of her waist. "Well now that I've been accosted by such a fair maiden, do I at least get to know her name?"

"Accosted eh?' she grinned, "for running off that ruffian?"

I took her hand and brought it to my lips doing my best to be 'in character'. "Oh defiantly accosted. She put me in a head lock and then tried to suffocate me."

"A head lock?"

I grinned at her dropping my hands back to her waist, but more toward the small of her back to keep her a little close, "Well either that or she's a witch and put a spell on me. I had no desire to get away from her when she did."

She grinned and put her hands behind my neck again, "Oh now ye accuse me of witchcraft do ye?"

"Mmmm, it must be, because all I want is for her to do it again."

She gasped.

"It's the only logical thing I can think of." I leaned forward a bit looking her in the eye.

She leaned to me, but only gave me a quick peck. "Cathleen Fitzpatrick."

I gave her a bit more than a peck back, "Taylor O'Malley" I gave her one more just to see if I could get away with it. "You know, I like this new fangled way of saying hello," and gave her one more.

"Damn Yanks!" she giggled, gave me another peck, and dashed off to her shop.

Yes, there was defiantly a nice wiggle to that ass.

___

The next four days back at work were BORING! Being on varying shifts made it hard to sleep, but that was part of the price I had to pay for getting eight weekends off in a row. But after watching all the braless women at the festival, even the more flashy women here were a bit tame.

___

Friday was wonderful, I was on days and was able to drive out to the festival that evening instead of fighting the morning traffic to get in before the public gates opened on Saturday. That and I got a decent parking space. I had just shut down and was pulling my awning out when I heard a voice.

"Well look what the cat dragged in." I turned to see Cathleen walking toward me with a big grin and the swing of those hips putting a nice motion to her skirt. "Ye been playin' hookie this week?" stopping a few feet away with hands on hips still grinning.

"Nah, some of us have to work during the week to be able to come out here and play."

"And what do ye do when you're not under some witch's spell?" she asked, literally tongue in cheek.

"Security guard."

Her jaw dropped and her hand went to her mouth. "OH GAWD! And 'ere I am accusin' you o' been a peeper!"

I just shrugged, "I can't blame you. I might have made the same assumption in your place. Of course, that also gives me a mental image of what you're hiding in there."

Her mouth went wide again but a different expression, "OH YOU DOG!" She was wagging her finger at me, "Get your mind outta the gutter."

Cathleen started walking back up the way, I watched her ass intently. Then she turned back grinning, I barely looked up in time not to get caught watching that wiggling ass. "Hey Taylor, I'm puttin' some grub on in a bit. Care to join me?"

"Do I need to bring anything?"

"Just what you want to drink."

"Okay, give me half an hour to finish up here?"

"Head on up when ye finish."

I waived and turned back to setting my awning. Staking the tubes and dropping the mosquito net. I was a bit grungy from work, and hopped in the shower for a quick rinse down. I made it up to Cathleen's truck in just under half an hour.

I came around the corner to see Cathleen bent over a little grill.

"Mmmm, a woman after my own heart."

She jumped not having heard me approach. "DAMN YANKS!"

"Don't look at me, I'm right on time."

"Errrr," she turned back to the grill momentarily, I took a closer look at her ass trying to eat that skirt. "How do you want your's done?"

"Medium well at least if you don't mind."

Cathleen stood up and put both hands up in the air looking to the skies. "FINALLY! A damn Yank that knows how to eat a cow." She turned to me grinning, "Almost every one of you I've met over here thinks it should look like it's jus' been butchered and about ready to get up off the plate and walk away!"

I had to chuckle at that, that was Carl's opinion in reverse. 'How can you eat shoe leather?' as he cut into a steak that had barely been warmed and was bleeding all over the plate.

"What can I say, not everyone has such exquisite taste." That just got a chuckle. "Even for food," that got me a finger pointing grin.

It was some idle chit chat until the steaks were ready. Not huge steaks, and just a medium baked potato. Enough for a decent meal without stuffing your self. "What, no rabbit food?" I asked with a grin.

She gave me a look, "No what?"

I grinned at her, "No rabbit food. You know, salads and such? My mom and sister are always trying to push a plate of rabbit food in front of me before I can eat a real meal."

Cathleen barely sat her plate down she was laughing so hard hanging on to her belly. "Oh tha's a good one. Rabbit food! I'll remember tha' one I will." I wrinkled my nose up a bit and wiggled it side to side like I did to make mom make a face. Cathleen just laughed harder until she sat back gasping for breath. "No more, I gotta eat before I starve to death!"

She scowled at me when I ran back to my RV to grab some ketchup, and made a face when I used it on my steak.

"Damn Yank," she grinned making a production of dipping her steak in her A1 and savoring it.

Of course I was savoring mine as well, "Can't tell you how long it's been since I had a real grilled steak," savoring the steak she made.

The meal was finished with just a few comments, just enjoying good food and decent company.

We kicked back, Cathleen throwing some damp wood chips on the charcoal to generate some smoke to keep the mosquitoes at bay.

I was looking at her in the moon light, only the occasional flare of the wood giving the slight glow to her face. "So where are you from, that doesn't sound like the usual English accent I hear around here."

I could see the fire in her eyes. "Them's fightin' words Yank. I'm Irish, not a bloody Brit."

I chuckled, "Like I said, it didn't sound like what I've heard here before. So how did you come to be in this wondrous county?"

"Well after sixth form I haggled my way into a work visa to work for a woman selling pottery. What she wasn't too clear on was she was a vagabond of sort, going from festival to festival." That was followed by a not so nice grunt.

"Now to put it mildly I was not 'appy when I walked into the situation, but I grew into it. Not punching a clock, all the old world atmosphere. I found I liked it in spite of meself."

"For a few weeks of work?" I was astounded she would get a work visa for a few weeks.

I could hear the smile in her voice. "Nu, there's festivals most of the year round. If ye are careful with the schedule ye can make it a year round job."

"Oh... I thought it was just in the fall."

Cathleen chuckled at me, "Not all of them are nice and long like here though. Nice to be in one place for a while instead of unpacking, then packing right back up again and do it all over next week end."

"So you've been doing this a while?" trying to get an idea how old she was without asking.

"Two years with Yolanda, then met a bloke in New York and took some time off. He turned out to be a real dandy. I got back on the circuit later that year and been doing it ever since."

Well that was part of an answer that's at least three years out of, what, high school? Or what ever 'sixth form' was. "So you've been at this a while. I kinda figured that with the big truck. Don't see many women driving a big truck in this country."

Cathleen reached back and patted the back door. "Got this one two years ago. I started off with an old mail truck, but I had been driving lorries on the farm since I was little so this one is no big deal." She looked at me with a serious look. "The hardest part was learning to drive on the wrong side of the road."

I just groaned and grinned in the dark.

"So what about you Taylor, how'd you get started?"

"Well I've been drawing for as long as I can remember. Or 'doodling' as my dad would say."

"Ouch,"

"Yeah, dad did what ever he could to try and make me get a real job."

"With talent like yours?"

"Thanks, but to dad artist isn't a real job. I was working in the mall when I got out of school. Got a job with security after the jewelry store robbery."

"What happened, you knock a couple of the blokes off?"

"No! I uh, I drew the three guys for the police."

"Wow..."

"So I've been working there ever since. This is the first year I've been able to take all eight weekends off, so it will be a real test to see how it goes."

"Well it's not all roses. You get the rainy week ends like last one every so often. And hopefully not enough of them to put too big a wrinkle in your finances. That's what makes these long gigs better. Don't have to worry about money for petro to get to the next spot if you have a bad week end."

"Yeah, I remember the first few weeks after moving out. Took a lot of things for granted living at home."

"Well at least you had something to move into."

I snorted, "No, I didn't. I just got that a few weeks ago. I was living out of an SUV up until then."

"Nooo."

"Yup. Sleeping in the Navigator, using the micro and fridge in the break room, showering and laundry at the health club."

"Well I can understand that. 'Bout like what I do here. At least most of the festivals have facilities for us campers."

"They do?"

"Water and dump station up near the west side. Solar showers aren't too bad if you get there before the hot water is gone. There's a laundrette about half a mile down the road. I got my grill and my sleeping bag so it's not bad."

"Oh... I would have thought you had the inside fixed up in there."

Cathleen shrugged, "Purpose built isn't my cup of tea. I make do and take it one day at a time."

"Well you're welcome to use my shower if you want."

"Uh huh..."

"No peeping, honest. I'll even go outside and you can lock the door."

Cathleen snorted then laughed. "I'll keep that in mind."

"And on that totally awkward moment I think I'll call it a night before I get myself into real trouble." I got up and started to walk away.

"Hey Taylor, you still under me spell?"

I turned to see Cathleen outlined by the truck behind her, hands on hips. I stepped to her putting my hands on her hips as she brought her hands to my neck. "Not sure, should we find out?"

Cathleen put her arms further around my neck drawing herself to me. I could feel the heat of her body against me. I let my hands drop a bit, not on her ass, but not up on her hips either. I felt her lips on mine as her chest touched mine. Not a quick peck, but no tongue, just a nice soft kiss.

I pulled back just barely separating lips, "Yup, still under your spell. Not sure if I want to be cured either." I gave her another quick kiss then let her go, then turned to head for my RV.

"Damn Yanks," I heard softly behind me. 'Damn Leprechaun' I thought to myself grinning.

___

I slept good, waking to a bright sunny day. I was going to check on Cathleen, but she had already headed in. I went to drop my things at the platform and was going to grab something from the kitchen for breakfast, but I saw the Pecan vendor headed that way and made a quick u-turn to guard my territory.

I had gotten set up and was thinking about making a breakfast run, but he was still sitting just around the corner waiting for me to leave. I took my wooden folding chair and sat just off the edge of the platform and began to draw, just what ever came to mind. I had a good start on another Tinkerbelle when Cathleen showed up with her breakfast.

"I see you managed to stake out your place again," she said quietly. "And since I saw the nut job huffing and puffing up the hill as I came in I grabbed some extra."

Cathleen sat the foam container down on the edge of the platform and leaned over to give me another nice kiss like yesterday. I took a bit of inventory of her chest as she leaned over. A fair amount of skin showing above the neckline, but no cleavage or jiggling tit like most of the girls.

But that didn't mean she didn't look good. The dress fit her almost perfectly, cut well above her knee letting some nice leg show. And now that I knew she was close to my own age instead of a young kid I was taking a much closer inventory of her.

Now right off the top was that big smile and sparkling green eyes in perfect contrast to her red curly hair down to her shoulder blades. A smallish chest, nice trim waist in that cincher, hips that flared out just like they should without the big ass sticking out. Quite a nice combination for sure. Now that I think about it, she looked quite close to the heroine in Disney's 'Brave' animated movie with shorter hair.

We chatted a bit between bites, then I helped her open her shutters and lift the front door. Watching her set out some of the incense figurines, getting the incense cones started in a few. Smiling at the look on her face when the smoke stared coming out of the nose of the little squat dragon I saw her in front of that first day.

I stepped back to watch her, then she came smiling toward me.

"You know, I think that spell is starting to wear off a bit."

She grinned and raised an eyebrow. "Ye do, do ye? Well I guess I'll have to cast another one now won't I?"

"Mmmm, I think so."

"Oh I guess," Cathleen said as she brought her arms around my neck pulling her self up tight right away instead of holding off. And unlike last night there was some tongue involved right from the start. Tipping her head to one side as she formed her body to mine.

Feeling her mound against my hardening cock trying to work my kilt up. I thought I could even feel a bit of movement of her against me just before she broke the kiss.

"Did that recharge it for you?"

"Mm, mostly, might have to check it again later."

Cathleen rolled her eyes and turned back to her shop, "Damn Yank," she said softly as she walked off.

I sat and worked on my sketch. A little different from what I had done before, but not a 'nasty' one like Cathleen had seen. I kinda liked the curly hair for some reason.

A good day. A steady stream of people without the mad rush. Sold some drawings, and did some live sketches as well. Cathleen chuckled at me making my bathroom and food runs during the parade to keep Pecan man from invading. I watched her shop while she made hers later.

I caught her during a lull in the crowd, "I have some frozen Pizza's. You want to share one with me tonight?"

"Frozen pizza huh?"

I smiled and shrugged, "I've never really done much cooking. Oven and micro have gotten me along so far."

I got the rolled eyes again. "Damn Yanks. Well it has been a while since I've had a decent pizza. It is a decent pizza isn't it?"

I chuckled, "Yes it's a good one. I usually have to cut it in half before I bake it so I don't waste it. Would be nice to have a pretty girl to share it with."

Her mouth dropped open.

"And I'll make you a deal. I'll pick up the groceries next weekend if you'll cook them for us."

"Well that only makes one evening for me, next Saturday is the Queen's Supper."

"Queen's Supper?"

"The festival supper that locals can pay to get into. A few of us have to be there for the proper atmosphere. It's always the third week end of the festival..."

I shrugged. "This is the first year I don't have to rush back to work most every day. I never paid attention to it."

She shook her head, "Well some times it's good, others bad. Depends on the weather and the crowd of locals. Good weather and decent people make a nice evening of it. Bad weather and a few too many wankers and it gets to be a real pain in the arse."

I tried not to grin too much at her lively accent.

She grinned that million watt smile, "You could always come with me, make sure that spell doesn't wear off."

I stepped to her and put my hand directly on her ass and gave it a not so subtle squeeze. "I think that would work just fine," I whispered in her ear before I nibbled her neck a little.

Cathleen gasped then pulled back looking at me with a grin. "Cheeky bugger aren't ye!" Cathleen turned heading back to her shop, "Damn Yanks," I heard as she turned in. Made me smile.

As soon as the closing bells sounded I headed for the RV, telling Cathleen to give me a half an hour.

I decided to take a quick shower and hope I didn't use the last of my water. I flipped the valve and put the gray water hose out in the bushes ever thankful that someone had installed it. Twenty gallon fresh water tank and thirteen gallon black water tank didn't really make sense.

I popped the Pizza in and pulled the shower out. A quick rinse and I still had a quarter of a tank. I had just put the shower back in when there was a knock on the door. DAMN SHE CLEANS UP NICE!

"Come on in!" I backed up to let her in.

"Oh! Feels nice in here." I had turned the AC on out of habit. I had the generator, and a little gas was well worth being comfortable.

"Pizza should be ready in about five minutes. Hold on a second." I went front to rotate the passenger seat and flip up the little table.

We did the cuddle turn in the middle to let her go to the front, and it was just terrible to hold her to me to do it. "I have water, tea, or milk."

"Tea please." I got Cathleen her tea, grinning at having her here with me. Then I got out the fine china, paper plates and a roll of paper towels. I cut the pizza with as much flourish as I could, making her chuckle.

Cathleen was eating and taking it in, "Kinda cozy in here."

"I have all the basics. Bed, bath, and kitchen."

"Bathroom?!"

I grinned and put my pizza down. I hopped up and opened the door.

"Where's the shower?"

I grinned and closed the door before pulling the side walls out.

"Oh now isn't that cheeky! You could do some serious traveling in this."

I sat back down to finish my pizza, "If it was newer maybe. The guy I bought it from used it mainly as a mother-in-law taxi. Didn't use much of the facilities, but lots of road miles. The mechanic at the dealer said it was okay, but not to work it hard."

acup
acup
1,121 Followers
123456...9