Dragons Breath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

"So why is he starting all this a year ahead of time?"

"They legalized gay marriage up there. He wants to marry his boyfriend."

I chucked at that and ran my finger lightly across the base of her tit and into her cleavage toward her other tit. "Well I know one thing, if he couldn't get it up around you on his wedding night he was DEFINITELY gay." I took one nipple between fingers and was leaning over to nibble on the other when the oven timer went off. "I gotta buy pizza's that take longer to cook."

Cathleen rolled back laughing and pushed me to the edge of the bed. I rolled out and pulled the pizza out, she scooted behind me doing her best to plaster her body to me as she did. I did at least cut it straight this time.

We sat and ate, thinking more than talking. I grabbed the last two slices for us, one each. "I don't think you have a lot to be worried about right away. I mean you're still married on paper anyway. And even once you sign them it will take a bit to file the paper work and become legal."

"Yeah, but that still leaves me a few months short of the three years before I can take the citizens test."

I grinned at her, "Well I could always hold your ice cream hostage and make you marry me."

Cathleen kicked her head back laughing, "OH BLIMEY, YOU DAMN YANKS!"

We were cuddling when my phone dinged, Mike sent me a pic of my work schedule. Monday three to eleven, Wednesday eleven to seven, and Friday three to eleven. Oh well. I got another text later. 'MAN SHE IS PISSED AT YOU. GREGORY CAME IN AND READ HER THE RIOT ACT WITHOUT CLOSING THE DOOR. I HEARD VERN CAME IN AN HOUR LATER ASKING ABOUT WHO THIS OTHER TOWING COMPANY WAS SINCE NO ONE AT CORPORATE COULD TELL HIM ANYTHING ABOUT IT. COVER YOUR ASS BUDDY, AND I MEAN COVER IT GOOD.'

Well that was a quick trip, from the penthouse with Cathleen, to the sub basement with work, and back to the penthouse cuddling up behind Cathleen. What the fuck, I didn't have to worry about it until Monday.

We lay back watching the 'telly' and was mulling over my work situation when an idea popped into my head and I just started laughing, and laughing, and laughing. Cathleen was looking at me like I had lost my mind.

When I settled down I grinned at her. "You said he had to get married to take over control of his dads company or his sister would."

"Right."

"And that he couldn't get it up to make love to this lovely vision in my arms, right?"

"Uh huh," she said with a purr.

"So since the marriage was never consummated, is it a divorce, an annulment, or something else? And since it was never consummated, what happens to his taking over the company instead of his sister?"

The words were sinking in and her eyes got wider.

"He's throwing out this big bluff hoping you won't make a stink of it." I said as it was sinking in.

"It still leaves me in a bit of a bind though. He knows I have seven months to go before I can take the test... Mmmmmmm." I love the sound she makes when I bottom out in her.

"True, but what's the time limit on his inheritance? And he can't marry his boyfriend while you two are still married." Carrying on a conversation as I slowly fuck the sweetest pussy there ever was.

"I still don't like the uncertainty," digging her heels in my ass to 'encourage' me to go faster.

"And I'm sure he doesn't either. He just hasn't let on to it and hopes you don't catch it. Would you have thought of it? I mean you've only been in this country a few years so it's not like you have a real working knowledge of our system."

Cathleen just smiled and rolled over on top of me, the TV now just background noise, "Damn Yanks," she snickered between kisses.

We eventually snuggled in for a good nights sleep, much better than I had thought I was going to get earlier in the day.

___

I woke to Cathleen sliding out of bed, she grabbed my shirt and slipped it on, "Be right back."

A few moments later she came back with a bag and then began breakfast. Oh man I haven't had breakfast like this on a loooong time. Bacon and eggs, but buttered bread since neither of us had a toaster. The attempt to 'toast' it the other day over the stove made for blackened bread and some smoke making us both laugh while I fanned the door to get the smoke out.

And then the torture began. Cathleen picked up her cage bra and slipped it on, hooking it behind her back and stepping to me. "Would you like to do the honors?"

I looked between her face and the cage bra, "Yes and no."

She looked at me with raised eyebrow.

"I'd very much like to. But I have no idea how and I don't want to hurt you."

She snickered, then reached into the tip of the cage and got the bar between thumb and finger. Twisting and pulling it forward enough to clear the tip of the cage, then letting the bar slip back horizontal to settle in the notches. I smiled at the soft moan as she twisted and then released her nipple.

I grinned and reached for the other one. It took me two tries, I was pulling on her nipple hard enough I was afraid I was gong to hurt her. I got it on the second try. "Going to have to make you practice that some more too," she said as she lightly caressed her own nipples.

I just laughed, she laughed at me trying to put my kilt on with a hard on.

It was an excellent day, not too hot, not too windy. Lots of sketches and sold a few of the previous drawings. And I discovered that if I shifted my stool a bit, I could see between the figurines to watch Cathleen. And knowing she had that cage bra on was driving me NUTS!

And then, to top it off she came out during the afternoon parade and snuggled up in front of me, Cathleen slipped her fingers inside the neckline of her dress to pull it away from her chest a bit. "Look down," she whispered.

I looked down and she giggled and wiggled her ass against my now rock hard cock. I looked down her top to see a delicious profile of her tit and nipple stretched out by that cage.

As the parade ended she turned to me and rubbed her mound against me giving me quit the kiss. The girl across the way at the trinket store whistled at us. "Maybe one of these nights I'll have to model some of my other jewelry," she whispered just before she disappeared into her shop.

DAMN LEPRECHAUN!

In spite of all the teasing we had a fairly 'normal' evening. If you call a naked woman in a wire cage bra making supper, doing her best to jiggle said bra during supper, then riding both of us to screaming orgasms normal. I think I could get used to this normal.

Cathleen fell beside me groaning as she was laying on her caged chest momentarily. Rolling to her back, trying to give chest a massage but the cage keeping her hands away from everything but her nipples.

The little shudder that ran through her with her eyes closed as she undid her cage bra almost had me wanting to try it again. But a cuddling woman after a wild orgasm and TOO little sleep won out.

___

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44, thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

acup
acup
1,121 Followers
1...456789