Dragons Breath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,122 Followers

"Humph, mine's the other way around. It was strictly local so it's old but low mileage."

"So what all have you done to the inside?"

"Not much, I have my little mattress when it's na' too hot. Camp stove and little grill. Two big coolers. Like I said the other night, not much up from what you were doing, but it's all mine," saying the last part with a prideful grin.

"It is nice to have a decent bed," I said, "but the shower leaves a bit to be desired. Little water heater and only a twenty gallon fresh water tank makes for quick showers. I have to go fill the tank for every shower."

Cathleen chuckled. "Leave word up at the entrance booth. One of the guys does water service. Probably cost you five bucks for twenty gallons, but it's better than pulling up stakes just to fill up. He fills my buckets for a buck a piece when he does the big RV next door."

"That's is a whole lot better than pulling up stakes just for twenty gallons of water, that's for sure."

"Mmmm, one of the campers up a ways has a plastic barrel and hand pump for his water."

"That's a thought, but I have no where to store it." I took a few more bites to finish my second piece off. "You want another slice, two left?"

Cathleen grinned, "I guess you could force me."

We finished the pizza off with a groan. And then I remembered... "Cathleen, you said you only had coolers?"

"Yup."

"So no ice cream?"

"OH YOU DON'T!"

I grinned, "I have two pints of chocolate chip. Would you like some?"

Cathleen put her head down on crossed arms and groaned. "Oh you don't play fair," she said to the table.

"Well it's either that or popcorn and a movie."

Her head came up wide eyed. I just pointed to the little TV on top of the fridge. "Oh buggers!"

"So maybe tomorrow night?"

Cathleen just stared at me, "I'll bring the hamburger and crisps."

I grinned at her, "So the only question then is do I do the table up or are we just going to stretch out on the bed?"

"Huh!"

"The back bed is the full size dinette, but then I'd have to pull up the bed and stuff."

A little laugh escaped her smile, "And I suppose you'd rather not do that?"

I smiled back, "Well honestly I've never put it up. It was down like that when I got it and I just left it down. Not sure what I'd run into putting it up."

Cathleen just grinned at me, "Uh huh, just hand over the ice cream before you dig your self in any further."

I handed her one of the pints and a spoon, the look on her face on the first spoonful was almost orgasmic. Wonder what I'd get with popcorn?

We finished off the ice cream, and I'd definitely have to see how many pints I could cram in there. Cathleen took a look at my extensive collection of DVD's. She was shaking her head, "You blokes and your films."

We settled on 'The Bourne Identity' for tomorrow night. The bed vs. table would be up for discussion tomorrow.

I held her for as long as I could, running my hands up and down her back as our tongues did battle. Bringing a hand up behind her neck to hold her head close.

All of a sudden Cathleen put her hands between us and pushed back. "I gotta go before I be turnin' into some kinda tart." She gave me one more peck and headed out the door before I could get a word in.

I went to bed alone, but with a smile!

___

I woke feeling better than I can ever remember. Slipping on my loose period shirt and my 'kilt'. Grabbing my case I almost skipped to the entrance. The young lady grinning and shaking her head as I came through. I headed for the platform, passing up the pecan guy by slipping between two shops and dashed through the back alley way he couldn't use with his big cart.

I was in an ornery mood after having Cathleen over last night, and started setting up beside her shop, out of view until you came all the way up the hill. I snickered hearing him curse under his breath as he turned his cart and went back down the hill. That damn Leprechaun is certainly a corrupting influence on me.

I was about to sit down to sketch when Cathleen came up. She set the food down and pointed a finger at me grinning. "You're a right scoundrel you are, pickin' on that poor bloke like that."

I turned and grinned. "Me? I didn't do anything. I was just here setting up when he came up."

"Uh huh. I saw you duck in the alley. Making him think he had it. Setting up next to me shop out of sight."

"Now I didn't do all that. I was just in a good mood and anxious to get set up. And I thought I would set up next to your shop, maybe get you a few more customers."

"More customers for me huh?" she clucked her tongue, "Come on and tuck in before ye go spinnin' some more blarney."

Another new word, but I got the gist of it. We sat and ate biscuits and gravy, "Maybel sure is getting into her stride with the sausage gravy now."

Cathleen gasped, giggled, and shook her head.

"What?"

"It's not Maybel's."

"What? Who?" Cathleen just grinned. "Oh god! I think I'm in love." Cathleen gasped and then grinned.

We finished our breakfast, and I put a hand out behind Cathleen's neck. She smiled and stepped to me, coming together in a nice kiss. Backing away, then another nice kiss, accompanied by a few hoots and whistles from across the way. She just smiled and waived over her shoulder before we opened up her shop. "Them Damn Yanks."

I had left word at the gate for the water guy, and he stopped by on his way somewhere just before lunch to let me know he's stop by to go over things later in the afternoon. I talked to him abut my small tank, and he gave me some options. He'd take a look at my setup when he filled my tank. We agreed to meet during the afternoon parade.

I had a wonderful afternoon. A few nice kids, and a few of the festival ladies even came by for a quick sketch. Grinning at me, they tugged their tops down to just above their nipples, a couple of them even tugging them down enough to let a bit of areola show.

I blatantly looked at the extensive cleavage on display. "And how naughty a drawing would you ladies like?"

They squeezed their tits between forearms making them bulge out even more. The blond grabbed the hem of her top and pulled it down until the neckline was ready to pop over her rather prominent nipples. "How naughty would YOU like it?"

I didn't answer, I just smiled and drew the neckline and peaking areola first before they changed their mind. I got a rough sketch in before she let the hem of her top go... TOO LATE!

I had the sketch almost finished when I heard behind me, "Damn Yanks." I turned to see Cathleen standing with her arms crossed behind me. "Hey hon, you stop by to give me a refill?" puckering my lips momentarily and a quick wink.

She smiled, "Is that all you blokes think about?" glancing back and forth between me and my drawing.

"Kinda hard not to with you around."

"ARGH!" she grabbed my face with both hands and gave me quite the kiss. I tried to grab her ass but she swatted my hand away. I thought I saw a bit of a grin start to form as she turned away. "Damn Yank."

The water guy stopped by about half way through the parade, and I covered up and we headed out. Turns out he was the local RV service dealer and played one of the wandering jugglers for the festival. He looked over my RV, and pointed out a few things.

I couldn't draw from a barrel like I was set up, but he could install a valve and draw tube and I could draw from the internal or an external tank with the flip of a valve. He also told me that some where along the way some one had installed a kit on the generator to make it run on either gas or propane, and a storage compartment had been eliminated and the propane tank had been doubled.

So I wouldn't have a big water supply for today, but he would have the parts next Friday and I would be all set. He filled my water and charged me five dollars. I smiled and gave him ten, an additional five for the information.

I came back to the platform well after the parade had passed by. I just grinned and went into Cathleen's shop and picked her up and twirled her around. "Them Damn Leprechauns," I whispered into her ear.

"Put me down you ruffian!" she screamed, but everyone in the shop was laughing.

Just to be ornery I twirled her around again before setting her down. I put my hand behind her neck and gave her a kiss before dashing out the door.

And why was I so happy? My little Leprechaun had put out her big banner, the one with the big semi solid balls hanging from the corners. Now theoretically they should be hung up high above the door. But Cathleen had hung it down low next to the platform, the huge flag and balls barely clearing the ground.

With the big flag and a nice stiff breeze the pecan man was able to set up, but up next to the candle shop instead of on this end near Cathleen's shop. As I uncovered my materials she came out and took her flag down. Pecan man was going to move down, but I set my easel out to block him, weighing the legs down to make sure it didn't 'accidentally' blow over.

Even with two thirds of the front blocked, it didn't seem to affect my business. I grinned to myself. This had been a whirl wind of a year. I had already done almost as much in a few weeks as I had all year last year. And while I hadn't gotten laid in several weeks, I had an Irish woman that really knew how to kiss.

I had people sitting right up to the closing gong. Taking my time picking up my items, while Cathleen closed down. I smiled at the guy at the candle shop taking his time picking up his outside displays. He gave me a conspiratorial grin when the Pecan man's back was turned. The Pecan man was able to pick up, but between our displays he didn't have a lot of room to maneuver his big cart to get it turned around to leave.

Cathleen and I walked to the participants exit, and just before we got there she took my hand. Not just grabbing my hand, but fingers in fingers. I got a quick kiss before I peeled off at my RV. "Gotta get out of these clothes, I'll be back in a few minutes," she told me.

I grinned at her, "Do I need to save you some hot water for a shower?"

"ARGH!" she pushed me firmly toward my RV, "Damn Yanks..."

I stripped down and took as quick a shower as I could. The gauge said I still had half a tank so Cathleen could take a quick one if she wanted to. I straightened up the sheets and propped up the pillows. Popped the DVD in the player just to make sure it worked, took inventory on my microwave popcorn. Three bags should be plenty.

There was a knock at the door, and I opened it to something different, Cathleen, but not a dress. A muscle t-shirt and some long khaki shorts, almost to her knees.

"Well are you going to let me in?"

"Huh?... oh yeah." I stammered. I backed away unable to take my eyes off of her. She looked damn good in her festival dress, but this combination was at the same time an every day outfit and hot, showing enough skin to make her damn good looking and get my blood pumping.

Cathleen handed me the bag of chips and pushed me to the table taking over my kitchen. I was just watching her, and before I knew it the burgers were done, the plate being set in front of me. She snickered as she took the chips from my hand, I had been watching her and hadn't even opened them.

I got my ketchup, and she dug out her bottle of A1. I guess we'd just have to agree to disagree.

"So how long have you been doing drawings?"

"You mean for money?"

"Uh huh."

"Well I guess you could say I started back in high school. Was doing a lot of drawing at malls and stuff. My first paying one was kinda by accident." I told her of the street craft fair thing, and even the drawing of the t-shirt lady.

"Blimey! She just laid out there for ye to draw her like tha' in the back room?"

"Yeah, kinda floored me too. And when her mother flashed me her tit on the way out I about fell on my face."

"Her mum too!" she was shaking her head. "And here I thought most of you yanks were a bunch of prudish buggers."

"Some are, some just don't want to rock the boat. Hell my mom won't step foot on the renaissance festival grounds. Too many hussies running around with out their proper clothes on."

"HUH?"

"Mom thinks the first thing Eve did was find a bra and panties to cover herself."

That got a good snicker.

"My girlfriend at the time got me to come out, and I came back out by my self a few weekends after that to draw. I did it unofficially the next year for five weekends."

"Unofficially?"

I grinned, "Yeah, the queen found me drawing on the last weekend of the year, one of the artisans had complained. But when I handed her a halfway decent drawing of her I had done while we talked, she decided to get me on the payroll as it were."

"I did two years working what ever weekends I could get off, and this year I had enough seniority and enough covering shifts through the year to call in a favor for these eight weekends. Of course that means I'll be working almost every weekend between now and the next festival, but it was worth it." I reached out for her hand on the last part. She grinned and took my hand. "So what about you?"

"Pretty much what I told you the other night."

"So you really do this all year long?"

"MMMM, most of. If you plan accordingly, there are festivals of one sort or another all year round. Some are too far to drive to from one to another, but then there's the craft fairs and such. I probably work forty eight to fifty week ends a year."

"Does it pay well enough?"

"Well the longer the festival the better, and the competition to get in the longer ones like this one are a bit stiff. I'm registered two years ahead on this one and three other long ones so I'm in one place long enough to get stock deliveries. The little one or two weekend events or craft fairs are not as bad. As long as the truck doesn't break down I'm good," knocking on the table. "Got enough saved back I was planning on taking a trip back home some time next year."

"How long since you've been home?"

"Be six years this coming spring."

"Wow... I uh... don't know what to say," but it did make her about my age!

Cathleen chuckled, "Well the first two were by my own hand. I didn't leave under the best of circumstances."

I raised an eyebrow."

"Mum and Dad expected me to stay at home and help work the sheep farm instead of running off to Uni in the states."

"Ah!" I smiled, "kinda like my dad and my doodling."

She chuckled at the similarity. "So if you don't mind my asking, how are you doing this year?"

I just shrugged, "As much so far on two weekends as I did all of last year in seven weekends." I told her a rough dollar amount after my registration fee.

"DAMN! That's naught bad. And with just pencils and paper tis almost all profit. Naught much less than what I'm doin' meself."

I smiled at her accent coming out.

"And you do it all by yourself? I thought you had someone giving you a break once in a while."

Cathleen smiled that million watt smile. "The daughter of one of the blacksmiths stops by to let me run to the lu if I don't have some one under my spell." I had to grin at that. "I give her a few incense cones, and at the end of the festival I let 'er pick out something from the back wall to have."

"Sounds like a good arrangement."

"Yeah, Sandy isn't too keen on sitting and pumping the bellows for her mum."

"Her mom! Her mom is a blacksmith?"

There was a fire in Cathleen's eyes, "Now don' you go gettin' all chauvinistic on me Taylor O'Malley!"

I raised my hands in surrender. "No, just took me by surprise. Not something you would find many women interested in, that's all."

She smiled wagging a finger at me, "Ye just remember that. And she's even a pretty nice lady... for a Brit."

I laughed, Cathleen joined me.

"So you ready for a movie?"

"I don't see any popcorn."

I chuckled and got a bag out and popped it in the microwave.

"Microwave popcorn, really?"

"It's not bad. Give it a try."

The micro dinged, I opened it enough to add a little butter salt and shook it with lots of flair, making Cathleen giggle before depositing it in a big bowl. She took a cautious taste, "Not bad," a bit surprised. "Next thing you'll tell me is ye still want to leave the bed out."

I grinned, "We'll give it a try. You can sit up on this edge so you can make your escape if you need to."

I held her tea as she crawled up on this edge of the bed, 'Damn Leprechaun' I thought as I watched her ass wiggle as she did.

I handed her her tea, and then the popcorn, before crawling across her to the other pillow. A quick flick of the remote after hitting the back light switch and it was movie night. The only other light was from the little one over the sink.

Cathleen loved her popcorn, I was beginning to wonder if three bags was going to be enough. Barely a quarter of the way into the movie and we had finished it off with me barely nibbling on it. I crawled out letting the movie run, depositing the bowl on her lap instead of between us this time.

When I kicked back beside her I sat up a bit more and put my arm across the back of the cushions. Reaching over for a bit of popcorn every now and then. After a few long reaches Cathleen turned and put her back into my chest snuggling in. But even with this angle I was unable to see anything down her shirt. It did put her hair right in my nose though, that light scent going straight to the little brain.

I put my arm over hers, just laying it there, not wrapping her up and drawing her to me. She just put her hand on my arm and snuggled in a bit further, having her fill of popcorn somewhere around three quarters of the second bowl.

As the credits began to roll I muted the TV and turned her head to me. We melted into a nice gentle kiss. Not too tight, not forceful. Just enjoying each other. I pulled back, but kept a hand on her jaw. "I like having you here."

Cathleen pushed me over, half rolling on top of me, "You do huh?" resuming the kiss. A soft moan escaped into it as my hands found her back and worked my way down to her ass.

I got a good grip on her ass and gave it a nice deep but soft squeeze. She broke the kiss but barely pulled back, "I really need to be goin'."

I wrapped my arms around her back, "I wish you would stay."

"If I do we mi..."

I silenced her with a kiss, "Shhhh. You've got nothing to be worried about."

She looked at me a bit wide eyed.

"Well not right away at least." She snickered. "We can lay and cuddle, kiss a bit, and maybe even..." I grinned leaving the ending implied. She looked like she was trying to decide. "And then there is the air conditioning and a hot shower."

Cathleen dropped her head top my chest, "Ye Damn Yanks really don' play fair."

"Na, playing dirty would be if I still had any ice cream left."

Her head came up as she gasped, then grinned. She wagged a finger at me, "Fine, but no shaggin."

I grinned and tried to nip at that finger pointing at me, "Mmmm, but we might have to work on that spell. I mean it'll have to last all week being away from you."

Cathleen smiled as she laid back down on top of me, "Damn Yanks," she said just before our lips met. I ran my hands up and down her back, giving her ass a few decent squeezes.

An eternity later Cathleen pulled away, "I need a shower."

"All ready?"

She pushed back off the bed and looked at it, "So how does this work again?"

I reached down and lifted the floor pan and sat it out of the way. "Grab the handles, push the buttons with your thumbs, and pull it out." She did, "Now open the door, and pull the shower curtain across to keep the towels dry.

She snickered and followed the directions. The light came on and I was being tortured. Bits and pieces of shadow were barely visible as she got undressed, followed by water being sprayed and a little moan. When she shut the water off I could hear her lather up, and even the faint shadows through the curtain as she rinsed went straight to my cock. I stripped to my boxers and hopped in bed to keep it from scaring her off.

acup
acup
1,122 Followers
123456...9