Dragons Breath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

She started to do up the zipper on her shorts and I stared and pouted again. "But... I mean I..."

"Cathleen, what were you wearing last night?"

"Huh?" then a light bulb went on and her hands covered her face. "AW SHIITE!"

"Not from my point of view."

Her hands came off her face and her mouth was open. I twisted her direction and wagged my hard on trying to escape my boxers. "But you've still got yours on!" she practically shouted.

I chuckled at the little girl argument. "That's up to you."

"You first!"

I held up the pizza and cutter, "My hands are full." I said with a crooked grin. She was about to say something but wasn't sure what. "So it's still up to you."

"Oh you horn dog!" but she said that with a big grin as she kneeled beside me. I stood back, twisted slightly and started cutting the pizza as her hands came to my sides. How that pizza was even close to cut straight I couldn't tell you. My boxers were lowered to my calves, then there was a hand on my ass and another wrapped around my cock. I looked down in time to see her lick the tip of my cock grinning.

The pizza crashed to the stove and the cutter went somewhere when she took the tip of my cock between her lips.

I managed to stay standing and then pulled her to her feet. "My turn." I kneeled before her almost naked body, the little bit of zipper keeping her shorts on her hips was soon taken care of, letting them drop to her ankles.

I was face to face with what I had seen last night. I put my hands to her ass and pulled her to me, my tongue separating her wet lips.

"Mmmmmmm," if this was heaven, I think I discovered religion.. So sweet and creamy, like nothing I had ever tasted before. I got a couple of licks in and flicked her ring under her clit before she pushed me away.

"Pizza is gettin' cold." Cathleen scooted to the front seat giggling and dragging the pizza pan to the table. We ate, I ate in a hurry as she grinned at me.

"But what about my ice cream?" she said as I reached for her hand.

"Later," I told her as I drew her up to me. My aching cock slipping right into her keyhole against her wet lips. "We'll need it to cool off."

I walked her back to the bed, Cathleen grinned as she knee walked back on the bed a bit and laid back, knee up and arms spread. I just stood there a bit drinking her in. I realized I took too long, when she was clearing her throat.

I was going to lay beside her and continue where we left off, but Cathleen had other ideas. As I got on the bed she lifted her knee and guided me between her legs, then urged me down on top of her, the tip of my cock right at her wet lips.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down into a long kiss. Her little tits were moving back and forth a bit against my chest. She broke the kiss and looked up at me as her hand went to my ass. Cathleen bit the edge of her lip as she rotated her hips up and nudged mine forward, the tip of my cock just splitting her lips.

Somehow I managed to over ride little brain screaming to ride her hard until she screamed. I nudged forward enough to let her engulf the head of my cock, "You sure?" Her answer was a heel in my ass nudging me forward.

I slowly slid into the most wonderful pussy. Snug but not super tight, feeling her rings slide down my cock as I slid into her. Laying down on top of her as I bottomed out.

"Bloody fucking yank," she groaned as I bottomed out in her. I laid there a bit, reveling in being incased in Cathleen, feeling her heart beat both through her chest and through her pussy, her hard nipples in my chest, her breath mixing with mine as we kissed.

I lifted enough to slip partially from her, then drop in hard and deep. Feeing our crotches slam together as my balls slapped her wet taint was ecstasy. She grunted with a smile of encouragement. Lifting off of her until only pussy and cock connected us, then driving in again and again.

Her first words were English, I think. But when she wrapped her arms around me and drew me to her chest as I pumped her hard and deep, I think she switched to Irish. But what ever the language, the volume and heels in my ass were all the encouragement I needed.

"Cummmmiiiinnnngggggg..." I yelled as I began to unload in her. She screeched something and began cumming under me, clamping her heels in my ass like I could get and deeper in her strong spasming pussy. Each of us holding the other tightly as we enjoyed our release. Slowing to little trembles and pants until I had to roll off of her. Not wanting to, but no longer having the strength to hold myself up off of her.

We lay there panting, my arm trapped under her neck. I was with it enough to reach over and grab my dirty shirt to stuff between her legs, making her giggle as I vainly attempted to do it myself. She took it from my hand and snickered and then moaned as she slid it between her thighs.

We laid there a bit catching our breath, then all of a sudden Cathleen jumped up grinning, "Ice cream time!"

I just groaned. I did managed to get up to one elbow and watch her devour a quart of ice cream, and I mean devour. "Where are you putting all that?"

She just grinned, "Fast metabolism," she got out between spoonfuls. She offered me a bite, but mint with butterscotch chips... no thanks.

We laid and chatted, well mostly. A gorgeous naked woman curled up in front of me and I had to take a few breaks to nibble and play. I mean it's in the man's union book somewhere that you have to play with hard nipples in front of you... right?

Cathleen reaching behind her to fondle my cock as I reached around to cup her tit and roll her nipple between my fingers, maybe even pull her back enough to nibble on her neck. Pushing me to my back after she made a trip to the bathroom so she could lay up against my side and kick a leg out over my thighs.

We were cuddling after I shut the generator and AC down. "Looks like it's going to be a fun week at work, she's already screwing with things."

"How?"

"One of the guys sent me my schedule. She has me off Tuesday and Wednesday and working the weekend."

Cathleen raised her head, "So you won't be here next week end?"

I chuckled, "No, I'll be here." I tipped my head down to peck her forehead. "I have the weekends off already approved, but who knows after that."

"So what do you work tomorrow?"

"Three to eleven tomorrow, eleven to seven Wednesday, then three to eleven Thursday and Friday, then she thinks I'm working eleven to seven over the weekend."

"Can I come with you tomorrow?"

"I... I guess so. I mean I'll sit in the center court and do some sketching for a while then go to work. Three to eleven means strolling the mall and looking good."

She just grinned, "Looking good eh?"

I smiled right back at her, "Oh yeah. Some women just can't resist a man in uniform."

She just rolled back laughing and slapped her forehead. "Damn Yanks."

___

I like waking up with a naked woman next to me. Seeing her red hair in the morning sun, her soft skin under my hand, the curve of her ass fitting my palm just so. I burned that image in my mind so I can download it into my red sketch pad in the future.

Cathleen rolled to her back, more asleep than awake. I let my hand go down her belly, softly stroking her landing strip. She sighed and almost purred as she let one knee kick out, her rings glistening in the morning sun.

I scooted down a bit and ran my fingers over them. Just moving her lips a little as I touched them. Watching her lips gain some moisture, the little ring under her clit starting to make an appearance as she got wetter.

I was lightly stroking her lips, just the barest hint of stubble. Little soft moans as I occasionally bumped the rings in her lips, dipping my finger just barely between them to bring her juices to mine.

Cathleen lifted her other leg slightly on my last pass, and I took it as a sign. Moving between her legs and spreading them a bit more trying not to wake her. Getting right up close and personal to her pussy.

My first lick caused a bit of a moan, my second almost to her clit and she was starting to stir. But when I dipped my tongue deep between her lips and stopped to swirl it around her clit she sat up and then slammed back into the mattress.

There was a loud string of something, probably Irish again, and then she was twisting and squirming. Pulling my head tight and then pushing me away as she howled. I held on tight for the ride, lapping and suckling. Licking up and down her lips then going back to sucking and nipping at her clit.

I was going to slip my fingers in to her g-spot, but when I spread her lips using her rings she went off like a rocket, arching up off the bed like somebody had stuck a needle in her ass. Cumming and spasming like she was having some kind of seizure. I held on for as long as I could drinking her in. Feeling her collapse as my arms gave out to hold her.

I let her fall back and rolled over beside her, grabbing that dirty shirt and finding a relatively clean corner to wipe my face with. What I didn't lick from my lips that is.

She began to relax a bit, and even with that feast I was feeling a bit ornery, so I rolled to her a bit and blew on her wet mound.

She half sat up screeching, "AHHH!, Bloody damn Yank!" she plopped back still breathing hard, "What the 'ell did ye DO!"

I just grinned. "I had my dessert. You had your ice cream, I had Cathleen scream."

Her head came up staring at me, "you what!" I just smiled and licked my lips. "You really... you just..." she stammered before she flopped back groaning and pulled the pillow over her face as a shudder ran through her. I think I heard "bloody fucking yanks," from under the pillow.

I leaned over and gave her lips a quick lick. The head came up tossing the pillow to one side. She stared at me as I stuck my tongue out to lick her again. Wide eyed she watched my tongue separate her lips, then kicked her head back and one hand came to the back of my head as I found her clit again. "Oh bloody 'ell," she moaned as I ran my tongue around and around her clit.

Cathleen flopped back and lifted her legs high and wide to give me access so I moved over her leg doing my best to keep my tongue in her pussy. Laying there slowly licking and tasting, just slowing enjoying the flowing pussy in front of me. Gasps and jumps as I explored different parts of her pussy.

I was just getting into lapping at her pussy, laying my head on her thigh when I stopped to run my fingers through her wet lips. I immediately had a contortionist on my hands.

She was up and over me, rolling me to my back. I had no more rolled to my back and she was straddling me sinking down on my hard cock. She was riding like a bucking bull machine. Up and down and around screaming and cumming around me. I couldn't take it and grabbed her hips and slammed her down just as I started unloading into her, doing my best to drive my cum as deep in her as possible sending Cathleen into another orgasmic fit.

All of a sudden she grabbed her tits and tried to pull her nipples off and screamed throwing her head back clamping down hard on me, then fell over on my chest totally out of it. As I caught my breath I brought my hands to her back, sliding them down to cup her ass and smiling, that's how this all started this morning. But the soft little moans as I gripped her cheeks just egged me on, and the little gasps as I ran my finger down the crack of her ass to her rosebud kept me just firm enough to enjoy her pussy a little more before I softened too much to stay in her.

I rolled Cathleen off and put that shirt between her legs again. Don't think there was really a clean spot left on it now.

I got up for some water, thinking we might have to get some OJ for mornings like this. Looking down at her coming back to life, sitting up on her elbows to accept her cold water, then laying back bunching a pillow up under her head to be able to look at me.

"I can' believe ye did that."

"Did what?" looking up and down her delicious sweaty body.

"Ye... ye put your tongue in me fanny!"

"No, I was no where near your butt," I said raising my hands in surrender.

She giggled, "not me bum, me fanny," kicking her knee out and slipping a finger over her landing strip and down to a ring in her pussy lips, spreading them a little as she did.

Oh! Learned a new word today! "Oh yeah, that." I licked my lips and looked directly at her 'fanny'. "Want me to do it again."

"Ye... Ye WANT to lick me fanny?"

Oh god, sprawled out naked on display and that accent just driving me wild. "Don't tell me you've never had anyone eat you out before?"

"Nooooo!" her mouth was opening and closing but nothing more was coming out. She was staring ant me bug eyed.

"Well I guess I'll just have to do it again." I started crawling back on the bed and she shrieked and scooted to one side.

"Damn Yank, I already feel like I peed the bed." Then she snorted and then fell back laughing.

I helped her up, snickering at her squirming around to avoid the wet spot and getting a dirty look for it. We had a nice quiet breakfast after I ogled and tried to grope the naked cook. She scooted back to her truck to get dressed while I did my own thing. We rolled into the mall just after the stores started opening around ten thirty.

"I'm going to go see about my schedule, I'll be back in a bit." I gave her a quick kiss and grabbed my bag and let Cathleen wander the mall a bit.

Did I say it was a roller coaster? More like a city skyline. Ups and downs with no curve in between, never knowing how far the next rise or fall will be.

I went around to Robert's office, his name plaque already gone, a new one in place with a fancy script instead of the block letters everyone else had.

I turned my recorder on and slipped it in my pocket before I knocked on the door and stepped in, "Ms. Mack?"

Her head popped up, "Yes?"

"I need to talk to you about a problem with my schedule."

"There's no problems with the schedule, I made them up myself," that being said with the attitude of how dare I question her.

"You have me scheduled to work this weekend, and I'm supposed to have weekends off up through Halloween."

She STARED at me, "Nobody gets that many weekends off in a row."

"I worked all the weekends through the year to get them off."

"Well unless you had it approved, there's nothing I can do about it. What's your name?"

"Taylor O'Malley."

"Ah, the scribbler." I just froze. She said that with the same tone and attitude dad used when her said 'doodler'. "Let me check your file."

She got my file from the filing cabinet and opened it on her desk, leafing through it. "No, no days off authorization in here."

"Not a problem." I pulled out my phone and found the picture of the authorization scan and showed it to her.

She wasn't pleased to be challenged, but then she smiled. "I can't make that out, I'm sorry.

"Oh, no problem." I flipped my phone back to me and started tapping the screen.

"Was their anything else?" she asked a bit perturbed.

"No... there, you should have it now."

"Have what?"

"I just sent a copy of it to your company email account."

Her eyes flared, "And how do you know my email account?"

"Same as everybody else's, first initial dot last name at the company web site." She just glared at me. "You want to verify you received it?"

She hesitated a second then typed like she was trying to put her keyboard into the basement, and there was no basement under these offices. She opened it, then her eyes went wide. "And why did you Cc it to Bobby?"

Oh she really was a bitch, Robert couldn't stand being called Bobby. "Well he approved it, and you and he are the only ones on property that should have access to my file, so I covered my bases."

"Fine," she practically spat at me, "You've got your weekends off."

She'd really be pissed if she knew I also Bcc'd Connie at corporate. The subject line was 'Days off authorization missing from my personnel file'.

"Do I need to come in Tuesday and Wednesday instead?"

"No, you'll just have a short check because of it."

And then she got a smile on her face and got all nice. "Oh, Mr. O'Malley. I noticed you don't have current consent form in your file. Would you mind taking care of that now?"

"I guess not."

She reached down to her bottom drawer and pulled out a folder, then handed me a few pages stapled together. She flipped it open to the back page and pointed, "Just sigh here," handing me a pen.

I took the pen, and the paper and sat back to read it. I think she thought I would just sign it without reading it. But since I knew she was a bitch manager that wasn't going to happen.

I took a quick scan, and the first three pages looked like they were several generations of photo copies old. A quick read and they were pretty much what I had signed when I was hired. But the forth page was different, it was almost the same type face, but first printing or maybe one or two photo copy generations old.

"Is there a problem Mr. O'Malley?" she said with a bit of ice in her voice.

"No, just reading it over." She took a phone call while I was reading it. I noticed there was no second copy on her desk for me, and no carbon as part of the original, so I reached into my bag and hit the button to let my tablet warm up, thankful for Carlos' heads up on her.

I almost laughed when I read the new section on 'documentation'. In addition to all the normal things. Seems surveillance of any kind anywhere on the property, video and audio, could now be considered part of an official record if need be. With or without the knowledge or consent of the parties being recorded.

It would allow them to use any of the individual stores surveillance feeds to come after me, but it also made the recorder in my pocket a weapon against her if it came to it.

I signed it and put it on her desk as she finished her call. She took it and grinned at my signature. She was about to put it in my file, "Aren't you going to counter sign it in my presence?"

She glared at me again, then made a mad scribble and was going to put it in my file. "Can I see it again for a minute?"

She handed it to me with a grin, "You can't change anything in it."

"Not going to," as I pulled out my tablet and portable scanner. "Just making a copy for me since there's no carbon."

She wasn't happy, but there wasn't much I could do with it. At least right now that is. "Is there anything else?" I asked her.

"No, that will suffice for now." She had the attitude like she had just one upped me. But forewarned is forearmed!

I went back out to the center court to do some sketching, no signs of Cathleen. As soon as I got spread out Carlos came by. "Hey buddy, I see you survived another wild weekend out there."

Mmmmm barely, remembering this morning.

"I saw you come out of the bitch's office, how did it go?" he continued.

I turned my back to the camera by the escalators. He looked at me with a questioning look. "It went just fine. She's pissed I had a copy of my days off authorization. And she added a new wrinkle to things."

"What's that?"

"She's got a new consent form. Lets her use any surveillance on the property, even those inside the stores."

"Fuck that!"

"Noooo, that's good. It lets her use those, but it also makes these legal to use against her," patting the recorder in my pocket. "Just watch what you say on property. No calling her a bitch even out here in the open. She may be on the hunt for us, but she has no clue we're on the defense against her."

He was going to say something more, but my little witch came up beside me putting her arm around my waist. His mouth started to move like he was going to say something and he got a call. Big group of teenagers acting up down at the t-shirt factory again.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers
1...456789