Dragons Breath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

"Mmmm," she was playing further up the inside of my thigh, so I let my hand come around and began tracing a little circle on her bare chest above her left tit. Cathleen pulled away, then turned to give me a kiss smiling. "Damn Yank," I heard as she went to open up her shop.

By lunch I had almost sold out of my drawings I had brought in and had done almost non stop sketches in between. It still amazed me I had done almost double in two plus weekends than all of last year. And even with what I was going to have to pay to the festival to cover the general taxes and fees, I would still come out way ahead.

The RV guy came by on afternoon parade, and we headed out to my RV.

"Sorry about missing you yesterday, had one of the guys out sick at work and we had to cover his shift."

"Not a problem, I'm here all weekend." We went to the RV and he had the parts already sitting there. A quick cut, push the valve in place, and push the new suction tube in and we were done.

"That's it?"

He grinned at me, "Yeah, with the new push on connections it goes that quick. No more flare fittings or gluing water lines." He showed me a little orange 'C' clip and snapped it on the new suction tube. "You need to take it apart or change things you just push and release." He pushed it up against the fitting, gave it one more little nudge, and pulled the new tube right back out. "Nothing to it," as he pushed the tube back in place and gave it a tug.

"So new valve and parts, and fifty gallons of water," pointing to the blue barrel, "Comes to fifty dollars. And the barrel is still mine."

I smiled and gave him fifty dollars. "I'll be here every weekend so you can just keep it filled and let me know how much. Now the only thing I'm fighting is a little hot water heater."

He chuckled, "Yeah, on a full size unit I'd recommend upgrading to one of the tankless units, but on this little thing you don't have any room." He took a look at it and cranked the thermostat to max to give me as much hot water as possible. Something I was meaning to do but never did.

He looked at it a bit, then turned to me, "This one of those with the pull out shower?"

"Yeah."

"How's it work?"

"Not bad, small like most RV showers. You better have what you want when someone is in the bathroom though, there's no getting past it when it's out."

He chuckled at that. He agreed to keep me topped up until the next to the last weekend, then let me use it up so he didn't have to drain it. "You know if you had an outside shower you could use it and your pump to pull from the external and fill your internal tank."

"Might have to look into that," that and it would be a nice way to shower together with an Irish witch! Wishful thinking of a horny guy.

I got a text from Carlos, 'CHECK OUT YOUR SCHEDULE, SHE'S ALREADY STARTING THINGS.' The attached picture showed me working Monday, then Tuesday and Wednesday off, then working Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Oh and flopping between evening and nights to boot.

SHIT!

But soon all was right, at least temporarily. Pecan man had taken over the spot, but Cathleen had moved my drawings to the other side of her shop and hung them on a rope between her shutter and the tree. I had to smile, it wasn't covered, but it was hot enough outside that the little breeze in the shade was kinda nice.

I sold two more and did one sketch before we called it a day, and rather than haul my stuff all the way back to the RV, I just set it inside her shop.

A decent shower, followed by my listening to Cathleen enjoying a decent shower after she dropped her festival clothes in her truck, and I was ready to try and drag her back to bed. But alas we had an evening dinner to prepare for.

She was grabbing things to prepare from the fridge, "But it's a supper."

"Uh huh, an' the food is for shiite!"

I chuckled at the vehemence that came out with.

"You want anything more than yesterday's finger food and you're gonna pay through the nose. It's a big fancy shin dig for the payin' customers, but not for us. Unless you know who to ask, your beer will be warm tea and your ale will be flat root beer!"

"OH, um,"

"And if ye want a decent pint you bout 'ave to sell ye first born."

I chuckled at her idea of a decent meal before going in, corn dogs!

The bad part was by this time the last of the moisture had dried from her body. The little bit of cling her top had to her chest gone, the nice bit of dark nipple reduced to a mere shadow. Then she was off to prepare for tonight.

I slipped a clean shirt on and put my kilt back on and waited, and waited, and waited. There was a knock and I stepped out to a radiant beauty, looking like something that had stepped out of an old painting. "You're not goin' in that ARE YE?"

I looked down at my 'kilt', "It's all I have."

She shook her head and groaned. I was drug to her truck, and she came back out with a scarf and a small jacket. The silk scarf was tied and done up around my neck and the jacket put on to cover most of my shirt. "Tis a bit small, bit it's not supposed to close any way."

Fifteen minutes after getting there I made a quick trip back to the RV to get a pad and pencils. I didn't know anyone, and couldn't do the 'proper English accent', so I was relegated to being part of the background.

I worked on a couple of sketches of the queen, one a good likeness, and the other a caricature with exaggerated lips and hair. The bartender for the locals chuckled at the caricature.

Supper was just what Cathleen said it would be, not even close to much for those of us not at the queens table with the locals. I smiled at Cathleen when I noticed several of our crew pulling naughties from their pocket. That was the festival's name for things from our current time. They defiantly didn't have little shot bottles of liquor or six packs of Oreo's back then.

Things broke back out after the meal for more of a 'celebration', bits of singing and dancing. I was working on a nice sketch of Cathleen, with Maybel chuckling beside me as I did and elbowing me about going over and asking her to dance. I glanced up about the time I heard her laugh and froze. She was standing with three guys. But when she turned to one side to one of them laughing, the one on the opposite side looked like he put something in her drink.

I handed my pad and stuff to Maybel, "Hang on to this, I think one of those jerks just spiked Cathleen's drink."

I made my way to her, and what ever they put in her drink was already taking effect, her speech was slurring and her accent was coming out strong. I was about to call out these assholes, but I didn't want to ruin the night for everybody else. Then again I could always screw with their head.

"There you are, I wondered where you ran off to," I said as I came up beside her putting an arm around her waist. Feeling her almost sag against me.

"Hey now, she's with us!" the one with the hair moose'd to hell and back said.

"Not tonight my lords," then I leaned close to asshole #2, "She's not supposed to be drinking," I whispered just loud enough for all three to hear, "It screws with her HIV meds."

It was all I could do not to laugh. They all looked like someone had shoved a dry corncob up their collective asses! ASS HOLES!

Maybel met me at the door as I was getting Cathleen out. "Get security or the cops on those three. They just doused her and she's already nearly out of it. I think they were planning on raping her." I handed her the drink they had spiked and headed for the RV.

I was thinking about just taking her to her truck, but I had no idea what her setup was, and I know she didn't have AC, and there was no way in hell I was going to leave her alone, so it was off to my place next door.

It seemed like it took me forever just to get her in the door, she was a living rag doll. I finally managed to get her plopped down on the bed and she just sprawled back, totally unconscious.

Well that was too nice a dress to let her sleep in it, so here goes. I chucked my jacket and scarf and started in.

First off was unlacing her cincher, I was pulling string and pulling string. It wasn't until I was taking it off of her I saw a zipper on one side, I could have kicked myself. But hey, it was my first cincher and I had no assistance, so what the hell.

Now the dress at least I found the zipper on the back side, but getting it off of her was a night mare. That left her in some kind of gauzy under garment, but I felt a heavy bra strap under it when I was working her dress off, and both times she had slept with me she had not worn a bra to bed, so here goes.

I managed to sit her up and untie the two ties in her cleavage to let it drop from her shoulders, and looked down.

I froze and STARED. I don't know how long I looked, but I just couldn't tear my eyes away from her chest. It wasn't her tits exactly, but what kind of 'bra' she was wearing.

More like a harness or cage. It was modeled after a bra, but instead of cloth cups there was a pair of pointed metal cages... and her pierced nipples were at the tips of them some how!

Even once I had released the back fasteners, her pierced nipples and the bars through them kept it to her chest. I looked closer in fascination, lightly running my finger tip through the cage against the under side of her tit watching her nipple crinkle up. Close enough to see that the bars in her nipples were in little notches at the tips of the 'cups'.

I looked for a release of some sort, but the only thing I could think of was to lift her nipple and twist slightly to get it to release, at least for the first one any way. I lifted as gently as I could, hearing Cathleen moan and hiss as I did until it popped back inside the cage. I held the bar and twisted the cage on her chest to get the other to release.

I sat her 'bra' aside and turned back to her, totally mesmerized by what I saw. Very small chested, probably around an A cup. Not a whole lot bigger that Rene. But where Rene had a thin slice of a large round grapefruit on her chest, Cathleen was more like a slice from a large pear or a small gourd. The inch or so thickness of the circle, but a bit of a tapered swell up her chest just emphasizing her tit all the more.

And her nipple, WOW! Long and thick on a tiny areola, the long gold bar through the base. Think two mini marshmallows stacked on a quarter with the bar right at the base keeping them standing nice and proud!

I couldn't help myself, I reached out and touched one. Firm but yet soft, her little bit of areola crinkling up as I touched her. I was drawn to her, I leaned over and did what I really shouldn't have, I took that lovely nipple between my lips. I held it there, feeling the hard crinkle of her areola against the tip of my tongue before I came to my senses.

I sat her up and pulled the gauzzy top back up and tied it as I turned her to lay her back on the bed, then little brain got another shock. Her gauzy bottoms were essentially crotchless, like the seam had never been sewn. Her shaved lips and narrow red landing strip came into view... and gold rings in her pussy! One nice sized ring in each lip and a smaller one under her clit.

I was staring at it as I saw my finger come forward to her wet lips, drawing a bit of her juices and bringing it up for a taste test. I closed my eyes and lost myself in her flavor, enjoying the little bit I had like it was the most precious thing there was. But after that I couldn't bring myself to crawl in with her, it wouldn't be right after those guys had drugged her.

I turned on the generator and AC to cool the RV down a bit, then tucked her in and took my pillow and extra blanket and kicked back in the passenger seat. I could only recline, but it would have to do

___

I woke to some moaning, then a mad scramble and out the door she went in a blur. I got dressed and headed in, but Cathleen already had her shop open and was shying away from me. She hadn't done anything wrong, she was the victim. But I was the one that had taken care of her afterwards, and I was a guy, the same species that did it to her.

I gave her space until the first parade and then ran up to see Maybel. She said she would stop by and have a woman to woman talk with Cathleen after the lunch rush.

It was almost one by the time Maybel made it down, and she was in there for quite a while. She came out, well not smiling, but not scowling either.

"She thought it was you that drugged her. I had to set her straight and tell her that the cameras caught them, and two of the three are in jail this morning."

"ME!"

"She knows now, but there's something else, something she won't tell me."

The 'bra', "I think I know what. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for talking with her Maybel."

"You bet kiddo, take care of yourself."

I waited a bit until we both weren't busy and stepped into her shop. Cathleen saw me and hung her head, but didn't move as I wrapped my arms around her.

"How are you feeling?"

"...okay..."

"Just okay?" Cathleen just sighed into my chest. "No after effect from what ever they gave you?"

"We bit of a headache, but naught bad."

I tried not to smile at her accent coming out, but I couldn't help it. "You still want to cook something tonight, or would you rather go out to eat?"

Cathleen just stood there a few moments, then brought her hands up between us to put them on my chest. She pushed back a bit to look at me, but not enough to dislodge my arms around her waist. "You're sure?" she asked softly.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Even after my..." she turned her hands to cover her own tits and looked down.

I pulled her tight trapping her hands against her chest between us. "I nearly came in my pants when I saw it," I whispered in her hear.

There was a little gasp from her, then her arms slowly went around me, her head turned to put her cheek to my chest. "Damn Yank," she breathed into my chest.

We each had customers looking so we had to break it up. I gave her forehead a quick peck before turning to head out. She wasn't her usual bubbly self the rest of the day, but she was a lot better.

When we walked back out she took my hand when I grabbed hers, but she cupped it, not putting her fingers in mine.

She stopped at her truck to take her dress off, and I headed in to the RV, dropping my kilt and slipping some shorts on as I kicked the generator and AC on. Cathleen came in with just a shirt and shorts, no sign of a bra under there. I was watching her pull a few pots and pans out, then she just fell forward on her arms, hanging her head and crying.

I immediately ran to her to catch her, holding her tight and letting her cry it out. She barely got her feet back under her, so I turned her to me, holding her head to my chest. "Shhhhh, you're all right. I've got you. No one will get to you here."

I didn't have a lot of options, so I maneuvered her to the edge of the bed and sat her down, letting her wrap her arms around my belly as I stroked her hair. "How about I find something to warm up?"

I managed to separate her arms and step back to the fridge. I opened the freezer, then turned back to look at a blushing woman. There was one frozen pizza jammed in on top of seven of those boxes of ice cream and two of my little pints of chocolate chip. "Good thing you didn't buy any more huh?"

She grinned like a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar. "I... Um... I had to eat one so there would be room for your chocolate chip."

"Mmmm, just forced yourself to eat one huh?" I asked laughing as I got the pizza out.

All I got was a little giggle. I pulled the frozen pizza out and put it in the oven. I set the timer and turned around to find Cathleen standing behind me. I leaned down to kiss her and grab her ass to hold her close. The next thing I knew, I really was being accosted.

Cathleen had her arms around my neck trying to kiss me into next week. One hand left her ass and headed for her chest. There was no fighting it this time, no pulling back or turning away, just a soft moan as my hand found her tit, coming up to trap her nipple between my fingers.

I was working my hand up to the buttons to free her of that shirt. I had one button undone and was working on the one directly between her tits when her hand came up to stop me. I pulled back and looked her in the eye, "I've already seen them."

Cathleen closed her eyes and groaned like she wanted to forget that part.

I gave her nose a quick peck, "And I'd like the opportunity to make a muuuuch more detailed inspection to see if they taste as good as they look."

Her head came up grinning, "Oh you are a cheeky bugger!"

Cathleen reached up and grabbed the edges of her shirt like she was going to tear it off. I took her hands before she could and whispered, "Let me."

She released her shirt and let me take the edges. I undid one more button, then took her hands and moved her backward to the edge of the bed. "This could take a while, I think we should get comfortable.", as I nudged her to get on the bed.

Cathleen gasped when her legs hit the bed, but smiled as she knee walked across it and laid back. I slipped my shirt off, and she smiled. I crawled over to her, giving her bare thigh a quick kiss, then crawled over her and was on my hands and knees above her, looking down at her.

I slowly lowered myself to kiss her, first lightly, then more strongly, but with just a hint of tongue. When I pulled back enough to kiss her jaw she turned her head to give me access, nibbling and kissing down her neck.

I rolled to lay down beside her, one hand dragging across her to her tit, her hard nipple standing proud. Unbuttoning with one hand while kissing a trail behind it. Feeling and hearing her draw a quick breath when I bared her tit and nipple, pushing her shirt on that side well clear of her chest.

I kept kissing down her cleavage, then across the under side of her tiny mound and up to her nipple. Surrounding it with my mouth before drawing it in.

Cathleen's hands came beside my head to hold me to her, "Bloody hell," she gasped holding me tight to her tit. Like I wanted to be any where else right then.

I enjoyed that nipple immensely, but there was its twin to check out. She was reluctant to let me leave her nipple, but relented when she realized where I was heading. And since that hand was free to roam, the rest of the buttons were undone next. And while I was enjoying her other huge nipple, my hand was making it's way to the promised land.

The snap on her shorts and zipper let me into some nice loose shorts. Slowly I slid my fingers down, one on either side of her landing strip. Her free flowing juices preparing the way for my finger to find her clit. I was working it back and forth, that little ring under her clit just barely being grazed by the tip of my finger as I made my passes back and forth.

I began to pick up speed strumming her clit as I kissed my way back to her lips. I think she realized where my hand was just before we kissed the way her eyes flashed open, but the orgasm screaming into our kiss short circuited any rational thought. I kept her cumming as long as I could, then brought my fingers up to lick clean as I watched her angelic face That post orgasmic smile looked perfect on her.

I was going to kiss my way down to her pussy when the oven timer went off. Her head came up looking at where I was headed.

"Saved by the bell I guess." She started a giggling fit as I climbed out of bed, my hard on making itself well known.

"It's all your fault you know. That spell is working overtime." She just kicked her head back laughing.

When she got up from the bed she began to close her shirt. I looked straight at her chest and stuck my bottom lip out in an exaggerated pout. "Damn Yank," she giggled as she took it off making like she was flashing me.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers
1...34567...9