Dragons Breath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathleen stayed with me as I did a few sketches, giving me a bad time about my student artist t-shirts. We grabbed a late lunch, and then it was time for me to go to work. It seemed to take a lot longer to get my uniform on than before. Twice as many hands does not equal twice as fast some times.

Work was fairly normal. Keeping an eye on a few large groups of kids, walking the floors watching a few nice asses swing. Even walking with Cathleen beside me a few times between her shopping trips. Breaks up in the food court, even supper at A&W. She was like a kid trying to eat a chili dog, another first. I'll have to keep track how many we can create together. Then headed out to the RV 'to see what's on the telly' while I finished my shift.

I spent the rest of the evening walking in circles, stopping to take in the sight of a few scantily dressed sales girls in the jewelry store at closing time. Enjoying a bit of lace and hard nipple poking through some thin silk tops. I thanked Mike for the heads up on the schedule, and gave him the same on the new paperwork she was getting us to sign.

I came back to the silent RV, stepping in and peeling off my shirt and was dropping my slacks when I saw her. Cathleen sound asleep sprawled out on the bed on her back, nipples trying to poke through her t-shirt, and no sign of panties to cover that bright red landing strip. I mean I know she was here today, but some how in my mind I thought she would have went back to the festival to her own truck.

I really was torn between waking her up and making her scream, but I chose to slip into bed beside her. Cathleen rolling against me, her tit in my side, the other standing out in profile, her t-shirt having shifted to let it out in the open the bar at the base set off all the more by her dark areola.

___

I woke to spooning behind Cathleen, one arm under her neck, the other up her t-shirt cupping her tit. My morning aching hard on laying in the crack of her ass. I nibbled on her neck a bit as I cupped and played with her tit. Letting my hand slide down enough to catch her nipple between my fingers to lift and tug.

There was a sigh as her ass pivoted a bit against my hard on and her hand came up outside her t-shirt to cover mine playing with her chest inside. "Damn Yank," she moaned softly, then rotated her hips so her back was against me.

There was a gasp, then her hand shot down between us, pushing my boxers down far enough to grip my cock, then her hand was guiding me into her pussy. Pulling me to her as she tried to sink down on me.

"Oh yeah, bonk me fanny," she growled as she tried to push herself down further on me.

I held her in place with my arm under her neck and pushed deep into her. Not completely, but almost.

"Bliiiimmmmeeeyyyyyy...." She moaned.

I backed up and thrust again, fully seating myself in her pussy. Rolling back on my hip slowly until I was in danger of falling out of her, then oh so slowly enjoying every little ripple of her snug pussy, her little wiggle as I came against her cheeks to get just a little more in her own pussy.

My thrusting increased in pace as her moans became calls of encouragement. They were muffled as she bent forward and drew her legs up, my hand dropping from tit to waist, from elbow over her shoulder to cupping it with my hand to drive as deep as I could.

Feeling Cathleen begin to tremble around me, then snap onto her back in orgasm, ejecting me from her pussy mid orgasm. Immediately I was shooting up the crack of her ass and then into her keyhole as she settled down.

I rolled back out from under her legs, both of us panting. "Gonna have... to buy... more sheets."

A little giggle, "Why?"

"We've soaked the only two I have."

There was a snort, a little screech and she lifted herself to one side, then head back laughing her head off. I'm assuming she added to the wet spot.

We managed to get up and pull the sheets off before they soaked through. Cathleen rinsed off while I got dressed, then I watched her dress with her back to me. Like I hadn't already seen her naked.

I did something I hadn't done in a long time, I didn't go into the mall to sketch. We went to IHOP for breakfast, we went to the park to stroll, we went to the science museum because I couldn't remember how long it had been since I had been there.

Mmmm, and we went to the movies. Now since it was her turn to pick I was expecting to have to sit through an extreme chick flick, but was pleasantly surprised. A daytime matinee of one of the Hunger Games movies.

Cathleen flipped the arm rest up and cuddled up beside me, DEVOURING her popcorn. This giant tub was mostly hers, and I think I got enough to fill one of those skinny little boxes. But as she ate, she turned her back to me a bit to let me put my arm across her chest. Turning a bit more to let my hand drop to cover her tit and let my thumb caress the bare skin above her neck line.

But in one of the more romantic scenes she turned a bit and I couldn't help myself. The gap in her top afforded me the access, and I took advantage of it. Slipping my hand inside her top, then pulling back and slipping it inside her padded bra. Getting my fingers down under her tit just a bit and rolling her nipple from side to side.

"Damn Yank," she sighed as she put her hand on my fore arm, not pulling me out of her shirt, but holding my arm tight against her chest.

I whispered in her ear, "Too bad you're not on my lap, then I could reach under your skirt as well."

She gripped my forearm tight, "Bloody Yank," she hissed softly.

Supper at Old Chicago rounded out the evening, out that is. Deciding to spend the evening at the festival grounds instead of in the tunnel at the mall. Wednesday morning was delivery day, lots of noisy trucks early in the morning.

___

I got a text from Mike mid morning. 'WACTH YOUR ASS. SHE TRIED TO TELL ME NO MORE BOONDOCKING ALLOWED ON PROPERTY. I THINK SHE'S AFTER YOU.'

'DID YOU RECORD IT?'

'YUP, TOLD HER AS SOON AS I HAD A POLICY PAGE FOR THE TRUCK HANDBOOK TO SHOW OUR SEMI REGULAR GUESTS I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO INFORCE IT.'

'LOL'

'OH YEAH, SHE WANTED ME TO USE A DIFFERENT TOW COMPANY TOO. TOLD HER THE SAME THING. AS SOON AS THE POLICY PAGE WITH CONTACT AND LOCATION WAS IN THE BOOK THAT'S WHAT I'D FOLLOW. TRIED FORCING A GENERIC BUSINESS CARD IN MY HAND.'

'MAN, IS THERE ANY OF US SHE ISN'T TRYING TO GET?'

'NOT SURE, SHE HUFFED OFF WITH LYLE RIGHT BEHIND HER.'

'DID YOU KEEP THE CARD?'

'DROPPED IT ON THE GROUND.'

'SEE IF YOU CAN FIND IT, SHE MIGHT PULL SOMETHING ELSE LATER.'

'WILL DO, DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH FUN OUT THERE!'

Lyle, I grinned. Yeah she'd keep him around just for kicks. The stereotypical spineless 'yes man' if there ever was one.

I stepped up behind my naked cook, grinning at the last line of Mike's text. Never enough fun is there? I slipped my hands around her belly and up to her tits as she was scooping the scrambled eggs to the plate. "What's on the agenda for today?" as I took her tits in my hand, nipples sticking out well beyond my fingers.

"Mmmmmm," bringing one hand up to cover mine as she wiggled back against my hard cock trying to invade her keyhole. "Just a quick inventory check, then what ever..." letting her legs spread a bit to let my cock rise against her lips.

"Mmmmmm," I hummed as I nibbled her neck. "This looks like it's going to be a long hard day."

"Sounds like a plan," wiggling against me. Then she giggled and pulled away, pivoting with plates in hand and side stepping to the table leaving me there with a hard wet cock standing out in the breeze.

"ARGH!"

Breakfast was quick, I think we both wanted to come back here and mess around. I was pulling my boxers on when Cathleen bent over to pull her panties on. I about fell over when I looked at her ass... and her two big rings in her pussy lips dangling in the morning light until she pulled her little panties on. Watching her put her padded bra on, totally eliminating and hint of those delicious nipples.

Seeing her pull her top and skirt on, a quick brush through her hair and she was all set. I was still standing there pulling my boxers up.

Cathleen kissed me and groped my hard on, "I'll see you inside."

I managed to get my jeans zipped over my hard on and grabbed a t-shirt and headed in. Whoa this is weird, every one in modern street clothes in the old England setting.

Mmmmm, seems taking inventory is like getting dressed, extra hands doesn't always make it go any faster. I mean isn't giving her ass some extra support like her helping me tuck my shirt in?

We stopped by Maybel's kitchen so Cathleen could do a little cooking. I looked, and then looked again as she jiggled and waived back with a big smile. Maybel, HUGE chest, braless and in a tank top and shorts... WHOA! MASSIVE CLEVAGE AND SWINING TIT! Gives me a whole new perspective on all that cleavage she's been showing in that deep neckline in costume.

We got back to Cathleen's truck. She lowered the big lift gate, noticing my curiosity. "I got it from a furniture store."

"Ah, that makes sense now." And the inside of her truck was just what she described. Little boxes all over the back. A big crate with a foam pad on one side for her bed. A pair of coolers, and a hanging rod with an even split of festival costumes and street clothes. A few crates with bras and panties hanging out. I grinned, she scowled. She scooted over and tipped them up to get her things out of sight before handing me boxes to take back to the shop.

Thankfully we didn't have to carry them. She snagged one of two garden wagons from under the truck. I got to follow that wiggling ass all the way back in.

I was hoping to get back to the RV and explore Cathleen some more, but she had to drag us up to Maybel's kitchen. I did my best not to stare, but those two soccer balls fighting inside Maybel's tank top was hard not to look at. And those dark thimbles straining to tear through the material...

She grinned when she caught me looking down her top, winked, then went right back to cooking leaning over just like she was. She seemed to enjoy the attention so I didn't mind looking. She might have even been trying to get some extra swing into those monsters.

I sat back and watched them as the ladies cooked and baked. Cathleen doing up biscuits and them chatting, I'm assuming Irish since it wasn't English. Little grins and looks at me from time to time. And while I was ogling Cathleen's ass and Maybel's huge chest, Cathleen did up some sausage gravy and we had a quick lunch.

"Best not to do lunch in the RV, we're going to generate enough heat as it is in there," she whispered as she leaned over to put my plate on my knees. I could look down her top, but only barely down her bra. My head came up in a flash to be met with soft lips. I heard Maybel chuckle in the background.

We headed back to the RV, I know I was a grinning fool. Opening the door for Cathleen, 'helping' her up the two giant steps with a hand on her thigh sliding up to her ass under her skirt. She squeaked and jumped up the last step without my assistance. Turning and pointing her finger at me, then wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me to her. "Damn Yank," she sighed into our kiss.

I held her tight, running my hands up and down her back, then reaching down and lifting her skirt with one hand to be able to grab her ass. I got a few nice squeezes in with accompanying sighs as I did.

Then Cathleen's eyes flashed open and she pushed me to the bed strong enough to make me lay back. She grinned as she unbuttoned and teased me taking her top off, turning her back and dropping her skirt looking over her shoulder and grinning as she shook her ass to make it drop.

As she started to me, I dropped my eyes to her chest, staring at her padded bra hiding that chest.

Her hands came up to cover her bra, and stayed there. I looked back up to her face with a questioning look, and then a quick glance down at her chest. I nodded, then returned my gaze to her chest.

As Cathleen lowered her hands and put them behind her to release her bra I sat up putting myself within a few inches of those nipples. Opening my mouth as she lowered her bra, Cathleen made that last half step as she dropped her bra, putting that hard nipple between my lips.

I took my time enjoying her nipple, doing what I could to get her to gasp and moan, switching back and forth as my hands went to her ass. Lightly stroking the narrow panties over her crack, then slipping my fingers inside to tease her rosebud.

I was just getting into nibbling on her when Cathleen pulled away panting. She grinned at me, then reached down for my shirt, pulling it off over my head then pushing me onto my back. Grinning as she crawled up me, kissing along my belly.

Now this was new. I hadn't been with that many women, but as a general rule I was the seducer, not the seducee. Cathleen laid beside me, kissing and playing with my chest hair. Nibbling on my jaw as she reached for my snap and zipper, pulling back to smile at me as she tugged on one side of my slacks.

I arched up and pulled down on the other side, she grinned catching my boxers at the same time and I had to re-grip. She giggled at the difficulty of getting them down over my raging hard on. Snickering at my not letting her leave them around my ankles. Then resuming her nibbling down my neck while her hand explored my aching cock.

Coming back up to my lips as her hand went under my balls to cradle and fondle, around to my other ear as her hand came back up to squeeze and firmly stroke, her thumb paying special attention to the underside of the head of my cock.

Turning around to get closer to my cock, that skimpy pair of panties barely covering her pussy, and the wet spot telling me she was just as turned on as I was.

I felt her lips surround the head of my cock and moaned along with her as she took me in. Feeling the head bump against the edge of her throat. Hand and lips working in perfect harmony. The lack of pussy for several weeks and that aromatic growing wet spot beside me was too much. "CCCUUUUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!......."

When I had the strength to open my eyes again, Cathleen was cuddled up against my side. She looked up at me grinning, "Like that a little did ye?"

I did my best to keep a serious face. "No, it was absolutely terrible." Her head came up, her eyes went wide as her jaw dropped. "I'm going to have to keep you here and make you practice that over and over and over..." I couldn't do it, I broke out into a grin.

"BLOODY DAMN YANK!" was followed by something not in English and a fist pounding at my chest. I grabbed it and rolled her to her back, following over her to straddle her hips and try to contain her wailing fists.

When she took a breath I kissed her lips grinning down at her. When she turned her head to avoid another kiss I kissed her jaw. When her head snapped the other direction I got her neck just below her ear and made a grab for those flailing hands. As she came back to block that I managed to get her hands pinned over her head and started to progress down from her shoulder to her tit jiggling so wondrously in her fury.

I couldn't quite get to her nipple and keep her hands pinned over her head, so I took a chance since the fury had died down more and more as I got closer and closer to her nipple. I let go of her hands and took her nipple between my lips, nipping at the tip just barely with my teeth.

"Bloody dammmnnnn Yaaannnnnkkkkk...." She sighed as she warped her arms around my head drawing me tight to her chest. I nibbled back and forth a bit, then shifted down and began kissing down her belly.

Cathleen kept a bit of a grip on my head making me look up at her, "Taylor..." with a questioning look.

I shifted my hands down partially under her butt catching the waistband of her panties, "Lift?" I said grinning back up at her.

She got a 'naughty' grin and lifted, gasping as I blew on her wet lips when I had dropped her panties. Lightly stroking the little bit of stubble on her lips, bumping the large rings. The lovely little noise she made when I nudged her thighs up higher and wider. And a MUCH louder noise when I kissed her lips just before I ran my tongue through them.

DAMN! The wonderful sight and aroma of a spreading pussy. Gently licking and tasting her thick sweet juices. Cathleen's little gasps and sighs as I enjoyed her essence just adding to the beauty of it. Holding her pussy open by the rings in her lips with one hand, leaving the other to touch and caress what I'm not licking.

Oh now that's a nice squeak! I licked her clit and ran my fingernail down her taint. Brining my finger up and slowly sliding it in her tight pussy as I nibbled on her clit some more. I was feeling her pussy flutter around my finger as I nibbled on her inner lips when Cathleen sat up quick and rolled me over. Straddling and then settling herself down around my hard cock.

Well if I was going to be interrupted in my dessert, this would be the way. Me laying back as Cathleen enjoyed herself on me, twisting and gyrating with hands braced on my chest alternating with sitting up to get me deep as she groped her own chest with head kicked back.

Screeching and eyes wide open when my hands joined hers on her chest to play with those huge nipples, her pussy clamping hard and cumming even harder making me unload what little I had built up from her blow job. My hands coming down from her nipples to her hips to drive what I had as deep as possible.

Cathleen fell forward, her pussy still quivering and clamping on my softening cock, her nice firm nipples in my chest as I caressed her smooth firm ass. Panting in my ear, then a small moan as I was too soft to stay in her.

Rolling to her back beside me laying on my arm, "Damn Yank," she said with a grin as she reached down and cradled my soft cock in her fingers. Then all of a sudden she jumped up and scooted to the bathroom, I tried not to snicker as she came back out. I was scowled at and given the butt, as in she curled up in front of me so she didn't have to look me in the eye.

I reached over and caressed the under side of her tit, working my way up to her nipple and the bar in the base. "So how often to you wear your... your um..." I cupped her tit a bit and caught the bar between my thumb and finger lifting her tit by the bar doing a bit of an imitation of her 'cage bra' I took off of her the other night.

Cathleen groaned and put her hand over mine to push her nipple back toward her chest and turned her head into the bed.

I lightly kissed her neck and tried to pull on her nipple, "I mean how many times would I have been walking around with an aching hard on knowing you had that on under there?"

Cathleen rolled back into me and turned her head, searching my face for understanding. I just grinned, "I mean really, knowing there's something that hot under your dresses."

She released my hand and squirmed around to her back still looking at me. "You're serious?"

I leaned over and flicked the tip of her nipple between my fingers, "Told you, I nearly came in my pants when I saw it."

She giggled and grinned.

"But I do have a confession to make. That night, when I undressed you, I um..."

She got 'the look', "You what?"

"I couldn't help myself, your nipple was still up a bit just after I released it. And I well, I couldn't help myself. I leaned over and nibbled on your nipple a little." And then just to try and save my skin I did what I just said. I took her nipple between my lips and ran my tongue around the base a little before lifting my head hoping I wasn't going to get killed.

I saw, not a grin, but not a scowl either. "You have to admit, it would be near impossible to resist you like that."

Her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open, then changed to a grin. "Damn Yank," she said as she pulled my face back to her chest.

1...456789