Dragons Breath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nibbled on her nipples a bit, then rolled back to her side and began playing again, "You never answered my question," giving the bar a nudge.

Cathleen drew a deep breath, "Most of the time when I have my festival dresses on. They're heavy enough to cover so I don't stand out too bad. Once in a while behind a couple of heavy bras or a heavy jacket in cooler weather."

"Oh god," I groaned and rolled over enough to nip at her shoulder. "Now I'm going to be imagining it under your dresses all the time!"

Cathleen just snickered.

I pulled on her nipple short circuiting that snicker. "So how did you get into... you know... wearing it?"

Cathleen sighed, "Well I had me teats pierced just before sixth form, we all did it on a dare. I had some dainty little rings at that time."

"But when I came to America to work for Yolanda... well the first few months were pretty normal. But I got back early from a shopping run and saw her and the blacksmith through the window. She had a much bigger thing on."

"Bigger?"

Cathleen sighed like she didn't really want to go on, but she did. "Yolanda was a LOT bigger in the chest, quite the swingin' udders if ye know what I mean?"

"Uh huh," as I played with the tip of her nipple, moving it around and around and back and forth like a little joy stick.

"But while mine is made to make me look bigger," cupping the underside of her tit to push it up a bit. "Hers was more like a corset that was too tight holding her WAY up and out."

"Too tight?"

"Mm, tight enough to make her skin bulge between the wires and her teats stand out like huge pasties."

"And that's how you decided to get something for yourself?" cupping her tit like an underwire and giving it a little squeeze.

"Noooo, but it got me to thinking about it. I finally managed to get up the nerve to talk to her about it. She was a bit embarrassed at first naturally."

"Naturally," as I let my hand drift down her belly and begin stroking her mound on either side of her landing strip.

"Mmmmmm. She finally showed me what she had. She had on the one I saw her in. It was a bit small, and with little points on the inside. The blacksmith put it on her when she misbehaved. All the welds at the joints had been left with the little tips pointing in, poking at her with every movement. She had to oil up and bend over just to wiggle her teats into it."

"WOW!"

She snickered at me, "And when she put the back side on it just squeezed her out all over." The last part accompanied by a squeeze of my hardening cock.

"Now her other one..."

"Another one?" I groaned.

'Mmmmmm," Cathleen began slowly stroking me. "Well I didn't actually see it, he was working on it the last I saw her, but it's supposed to be more like a strapless long line bra. Tight cage around her middle, but the cups held her up and out with no top on them, just the notches to hold 'er nips out."

"Fuuuuccckkkk..." I groaned imaging that.

I could hear Cathleen grinning at what her story was doing to me. "But at least with 'er teat pulled out to the end and hooked in the notches she wasn't in any danger of popping out of it, but they sure will stand out for all the blokes to look at."

I couldn't take it, I rolled over and sank completely in her in one lovely soaking wet stroke. Driving that last little bit into her to seat myself completely. Pulling back and driving in deep making her grunt and grin.

She grinned up at me, cupped her tits and pulled out on her nipple bars. "And that's how I got the idea to make mine look bigger."

I grabbed her shoulders and roared, driving in hard and deep, the cave man having taken over. Drive after drive until Cathleen had to hook her ankles in my ass and grab my arms as I fucked her and fucked her, roaring again as I filled her with everything I had. Dropping to her chest and still trying to drive into her as I was softening...

I was on my back, sweaty, wishing for a massive ceiling fan.

"Told you we were going to heat it up in here," she laid back laughing as I just slapped my hand over my eyes.

We managed to get up, rinse off, and go out to eat. She was being ornery. She still wore a heavy bra, but it wasn't super padded letting a little lump of nipple show if you knew where to look. She snickered every time she caught me looking.

We tried to take it easy when we got back after supper, we really did. It started out slow and gentle. Me caressing and nibbling, Cathleen stroking and groping. Kneeling between her spread thighs and slowly dropping into her. But somewhere along the way the wild child in both of us took over. Cathleen turning over on her hands and knees with her butt in the air, me behind her trying to drive my cock up her throat until we both screamed, me first, and Cathleen just a few strokes behind me.

___

We slept in, cuddling and kissing. Cathleen teasing me as we got dressed, before giving me one hell of a kiss goodbye. "You know, since you seem to like my cage bra, I might have to dig out some of the little cones I started out with behind my nipples."

I snapped my teeth at her and swatted her ass, 'Damn Leprechaun'.

Dropping from the skyscraper to the parking garage...

I pulled into the tunnel out of habit, but there was a bronze escalade in my spot. Then I remembered Mike's warning and went past a bit to the dumpster and tossed my bag in. As I pulled out to the employee area of the lot I was glad I hadn't stuck around down there. The bitch pulled out like her tail was on fire... in that same escalade. Do as I say not as I do huh?

I spent Thursday afternoon and evening walking in circles. BORING! I so wanted to be back with Cathleen. Holding and caressing... AND NIBBLING! Even the teeny boppers in their short skirts and tight tops didn't take my mind off of Cathleen for more than a few seconds.

___

Couldn't sleep in Friday morning, sunshine instead of the darkness of the tunnel. Grumbled a bit then went down the street and did laundry. The young braless women in muscle t-shirts only reminding me of Cathleen.

I did manage to take a bit of a nap in the shade of a tree up by Waffle House. Would have been a long night if I hadn't. Did some sketching up until time to clock in. Climbed in the security truck and begin making slow circles in the lot instead of walking inside.

I had just made my second round when I saw a plain brown tow truck making its way slowly through the lot. It stopped over by the theaters and backed up to a car.

I grabbed my cell phone and dialed 911.

"Nine one one, what is you emergency?"

"This is Taylor O'Malley, mall security. I've got a robbery in progress by the theaters. An unmarked brown tow truck is trying to steal an employees car."

I hung up without letting him respond and called the theater to tell them to tell Gregory the same thing.

I flipped on my orange beacon and pulled up in front of the tow truck to block him in, almost forgetting to turn on my recorder... almost.

He looked at me pulling up while he was putting his chains on, then finished up about the time two squad cars came pulling up with lights on. They didn't draw their guns, but they had their hands on them.

The driver tried to tell the cops he was authorized to tow it.

"I don't hardly think so," I interjected.

"And just how would you know that Barney Fife?" the driver spouted off.

"Because that car belongs to the manager of the theaters," pointing to the mint condition Shelby GT he had hooked up. "He only allows it to be moved on roll backs, and then only by one of two tow companies."

"Well that doesn't mean anything to me, we got orders from the mall management to tow any employee car not out where it's supposed to be."

"Where's your authorization letter?"

"Don't need no authorization letter, got the word from the boss, if it's not out there where it's supposed to be, tow it."

I turned back to the truck and grabbed the book, "Nice try, unless you have one of these," flipping to the authorization letter," and one of these," flipping the page to an insurance letter, "You not authorized to tow anything without the owners written approval."

"AND HE SURE AS HELL DOESN'T HAVE THAT!" came the yell from Gregory, walking as fast as he could with his cane.

"Hey Ell Tee, how's it going?" the cop said grinning as he turned to Gregory.

"Well that depends Cranzton, on how long that shit brown chevy truck is going to be touching my car."

"Hey," the guy said holding his hands up in the air, "I got authorization to tow any employee car not out where it belongs."

"From who shit head. Give me a name or I'm filing charges."

Tommy Tow Truck pulled out his phone and called someone while the cops continued staring at him and Gregory GLARING at him. He put his hand over the mic, "Boss says he got authorization from the new head of security, Marcia Mack."

Gregory snorted and the cops looked at me. "Oh you mean Robert's TEMPORAY stand in. Well either way she still has to do the paperwork to change tow companies with corporate, so you're still out of luck."

The guy wasn't happy to lose a tow, but he did at least seem relieved the cops talked Gregory out of pressing charges. The tow driver did get a written warning to make sure we had some kind of documentation and I had a case number to put on my report.

I backed away so he could unhook, and the cops made him stick around while Gregory took half an hour to inspect his car for any possible damage. The driver had to pass on three tow calls by the time it was all said and done.

Once all the dust had settled I made another call after killing my recorder.

"Northstar towing, how may we help you?"

"Hey Vera, it's Taylor."

"Hey rug rat, what's up? Somebody got a flat?"

"No, got a weird question for you though. Did you guys lose your towing contract?"

"No, they just re-upped for another year about two months ago, why?"

"Long story, but the short of it is some yahoo tried to tow Gregory's car with a wheel lift."

"WHAT!"

"Yeah, tell Vern to swing by and I'll fill him in, not on the phone though."

I chuckled at Vern come rolling in twenty minuets later in quite a hurry. He and Gregory served together. It was a running battle which one owed the other his life more.

I gave him the run down on what happened and the 'new' head of security. And then I had an idea. "Hey Vern, you remember that color blind kid you hired a few years back?"

He rolled his eyes, "Am I ever going to live that one down?"

"Not if I can help it." He just shook his head. "You remember the fun you had finding that guys green pickup?"

"Yeah."

"She drives a bronze escalade and parks down next to the old Wards dock... during the day."

"Oh really!" he grinned.

I grinned back, "Yeah, just wait a week or so, so I don't catch hell some how."

He grinned and put his truck in gear, "Always nice talking with you Taylor. I think I'll go get the official story from Gregory now."

I grinned wishing I could be a fly on the wall a few days down the road I thought as I turned the 'No Parking' signs back around. When I was parking there, and since the dock wasn't being used, the no parking signs had somehow gotten turned to face against the wall. I was just putting things right by facing them back out.

Oh, and the color blind kid, he was also dyslexic. Vern has a dozen storage lots spread out around the city. This kid put the green pickup down as red, transposed two letters in the plate number, and had it in lot seven instead of lot two. It took them a week of manually walking the lots to find it. I wonder how long it would take this time since it was Gregory's car she had messed with? Them damn jar heads have a way of sticking together.

I clocked out at the precise time on MY copy of the schedule early Saturday morning and headed for the festival. I wondered of the bitch realized she had to come in at seven since I was leaving for the festival. I know Carla wasn't coming in early, she worked her other job 'til ten. Oh well, not my problem.

I parked next to Cathleen, she had left stuff out blocking the spot for me. Slipped on my kilt and light gauzy shirt and headed in. Just to be nice, I set up in the shade of the tree and in the breeze on the other side of her shop leaving the platform area open for the pecan man.

I was just getting settled in as the first of the public was making its way down the hill. "Hey Taylor," Cathleen hollered. I looked to see her grinning at me. She looked around a bit, then slid the shoulder of her dress down to reveal a thick black bra strap. She winked and then pulled it back up and ducked into her shop.

And then it hit me, that wasn't a bra strap, well not a regular bra at least. That was the leather harness that held her 'cage bra' in place. FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!! It's a good thing I was sitting down or my hard on would look like I was trying to stab someone.

Oh that little Irish witch, she saw me looking at her chest and turned in profile and leaned back, while grinning like a mad woman.

I was just busy enough to not be able to go in and accost her. It was just before morning parade and I was all set to go in and make her pay for the mornings teasing when I heard a weird screech from Cathleen. I dropped my pad and rushed into her shop practically knocking down a young lady leaving.

Cathleen was standing there with a glassy eyed look on her face and a death grip on the table in front of her like if she let go she'd fall down. I got my arm around her waist and got her to her chair. I turned back to the front of the store and saw it. Some folded paperwork with a blue paper on the outside like they do with legal paperwork. It was open when I picked it up and I glanced at it.

I froze, almost having the same reaction to it that Cathleen did. Across the top in all caps, 'PETITION FOR DIVORCE'.

I was going to ask Cathleen what the hell was going on, but a customer came in. Cathleen was sitting there in a stupor, so I took care of her, and the next and the next.

I was there until well after the parade when Cathleen came up behind me, turned me, kissed me on the cheek so softly, then turned me toward the door. "You have your own things to take care of, I'll be okay."

I think we both ran on auto pilot the rest of the day, Cathleen looking like something from one of those zombie trailers. For me all I could think of was she was married. I had been messing around with a married woman, and she gave no hint of it, no ring, no nothing.

I worked up through the afternoon parade and then I couldn't take it. I packed up and headed back to the RV, wishing I was a drinker and could get plastered.

I took my shirt off and just laid back looking at the ceiling, wondering where the next kick was going to come from. I can't keep a woman in my life, my new boss was out to get me and most of the security staff. I mean what the hell!

I must have dozed off from lack of sleep, the next thing I knew there was a soft knock at the door and it was getting dark.

I opened the door to Cathleen standing there with quite a look on her face, not sure how to describe it. "Can we talk?"

"Uh, I guess so."

"Inside?"

"Huh? Oh yeah." I backed up to let her in. She got inside enough to scoot sideways and sit in the chair, hands folded in her lap.

"I need to explain," she started off slowly.

"Hey, no explanation necessary, you're a married woman." I said raising my hands in surrender, "That's hands off in my book."

She looked at me with a smile, which I thought was damn strange considering the situation. "Only on paper, he was supposed to wait another year to file."

"WHAT!?"

She had that ornery smile, "This could take a while, would you mind if I took a quick shower first?"

"Uhhh, okay," I said once again on auto pilot.

Cathleen smiled, then reached to her side for the zipper in her cincher. "You know, this thing hasn't fit right since some one unlaced it a while back."

I looked at her grinning, then I snorted and rolled back laughing.

I tipped my head back up to watch her finish undressing. She ran the zipper down the side of her dress, turning to catch it and lay it across the counter. Then she turned back to face me and the flash from this morning came back to me. Her nipples standing out hard and proud under that gauzy top.

Cathleen untied her top and let it fall to the floor, standing there in that cage bra with her nipples pulled to the tips. Running her fingers across the tips of her nipples while smiling at me. Turning sideways to drop her loose shorts putting those tits in perfect profile.

She stepped right up to the edge of the bed, that harness the only thing she had on. Reaching behind her to release the catch, letting the straps fall forward on her shoulders making it all the more obvious her pierced nipples were all that was holding it in place.

She took the nipple bar between her fingers and tugged on it a little. "I can't tell you how it makes me feel that you like this," she said with a little whimper as she pulled, twisted, and then released her nipple letting it pull back within the cage.

I sat up to watch her do the other side, the one I had twisted the cup around the other night. Seeing her, from a few inches away, pull her nipple forward, twist it clear of the cage, then release it and let that cage bra drop in front of me was almost orgasmic. I was as hard as steel.

And then she leaned forward to put her nipple in my mouth. Instinct took over and lips closed around it as my hand went to her ass to give it a nice squeeze. Getting one set of fingers deep in her crack to give that cheek an even better squeeze while the other made its way lower to see if I could brush her pussy lips. And then she was screaming and cumming in my hands.

I let her down slowly onto the bed beside me, smiling as she opened one eye to see my smile. "Now I definitely need that shower."

I ran my finger between her dripping lips, "Not in my book."

"ACH!" she screamed as she jumped. I snickered as she lifted the pan and started the shower.

I heard some humming while she showered, I dropped my kilt and waited in my boxers. I tried to grab her when she pushed the shower back in, "Uh uh, you're next, then we can talk."

I took a quick rinse down, pushing the shower back in and taking in quite the scene. First off, her dress was hung, but all her under clothes were folded on the counter, the cage bra standing up on top, right out in the open. Second was Cathleen kicked back eating ice cream with her knee kicked up, her landing strip and recently shaved mound fully on display for me.

She took the last few bites of her ice scream and handed me the empty container to put in the trash, "You ate the whole thing while I was in the shower?"

"I didn't have lunch."

I was hungry all of a sudden, realizing I hadn't either. "I'm going to pop a pizza in the oven then we can talk." A couple of minutes later and I was snuggled in behind Cathleen cupping her tit and playing with her firm nipple.

"So where were we Mrs. ...?"

"Fitzpatrick, I kept my name because I knew the divorce was coming down the road as it were."

"And there lies the rub."

She snickered at me, "Well it really is what I told you the other day. I met this guy after being here two years. My work visa was running out and I wanted to stay. He had an inheritance coming and had to marry by a certain date. And he really was a dandy."

"So..."

She looked at me a moment, then her eyes went wide, "He was gay, couldn't even get it up on our weddin' night. But he had to marry before his twenty first birthday to take control of his fathers company or his sister would. So we got married and I did the fiancé visa. The bad part is it's a three year program, and we only got married two and a half years ago. They could come after me and deport me."

1...456789