Drained by the Succubus Pt. 02

Story Info
The succubus drains him of every drop of cum he has in him
3.5k words
16.8k
11
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

She smacked her lips, trembling as her body revitalised with energy, back as she needed to be, though there was so much more of her power to reclaim. She squeezed his sensitive cock as she smirked down at him, ignoring his cries, how he broke to pleas. Oh, that hadn't taken long at all... But he was a rather sensitive one, a tender one. Maybe she could see just how sensitive he was, how far she could milk him, as she smirked wickedly.

"Now... The real fun begins. Thanks for the meal. The first part, at least."

He panted and tried to lift his hands, but they were pinned under him, her lips closing once again around his tingling cock tip. Aaron didn't even register her words, head drumming with sound, but he did register the pressure, grunting, heaving, trying to strain away as muscles that he had not even thought about pulled taut in him.

Too much! It was too much, but she was already sucking him back into her mouth, treating him like a cum dispenser -- he had heard that much! No, no, no, it was all wrong, all wrong! He was the one who was supposed to vanquish the monster. And there he was laid out and helpless, exposed and abused, treated as if he was nothing to her beyond what the succubus could take from him.

He might have been able to cover up his cock once more if he had been free, but, well, that was just not within the realm of possibility, not at all, not as his cock ached and ached. Was there supposed to be pleasure there? His feeble cock was out there for her to take what she wanted from, his length throbbing, though he couldn't feel any pleasure. Sure, there was sensation, but the prickle turned to a stab of pain.

"Agh! No!"

He held back further words, fighting the bonds around his hands the most, but he was too sensitive, his arms shaking, shoulders burning from the strain of his arms being pulled so far back for so long. But everything concentrated in on his cock, how it prickled with extreme, aching sensitivity, so much greater than anything that he had ever experienced.

Yet he would not beg her, not even as he knew, then and there, that he was doomed, that he was due to be cast out of the afterlife -- or any kind of afterlife that would be pleasing to him. Fear and pain swirled in the pit of his stomach and yet he could not even think of what was to become of him, not when the succubus still had him held tightly in her grasp, sucking down to the base of his cock and pressing the fleshy length of his tongue against the shaft.

"Ahhh!"

Kera could have brought him off again quickly, but, really...where would the fun be in that? Some of the other succubi had said that she was a devious sort, a wicked sort, but that wasn't something that Kera really wanted to weigh in on. If she liked causing pain and torturing the unfit cocks of males that she captured, who was really to blame for her having a sadistic streak?

She attacked him with even more vigour than before, letting everything flow through her, using every trick she had at her disposal to work over his contentious cock. Oh, his length might have wanted to twitch away from her, those petulant little muscular contractions, but she spread both hands firmly out on his hips. Magic could hold the young lord as she pleased, but it was so much more fun to bear down into him, claws pricking, uncaring for his comfort. What the man ended up as was none of her concern as she slurped up and down his length, letting saliva run, messing slickly with the bubbling pre-cum that, that time, seemed more viscous than before.

The man twisted and jerked under her and Kera was almost surprised that he was able to jerk about that much, though she appreciated a good fight too. Yet it was too delightful still to see the fury in his face, the pain, all as she drew back, jacking him off with a tense, tight squeeze of her hand.

"Oh, those faces you make..." She hissed through her teeth, making him shriek again as she roughly worked over his cock. "So delicious... Oh, if only I could devour those too, milk you dry of every wicked little sensation and pressure and pleasure..."

It wasn't much of a pleasure to Aaron, however, not as he jolted under her, grunting, heaving, tongue pressing out over his lower lip, though the torture was too much, so very much, for him to bear. There was pain, a sense of tightness, a strain from which he could not break free, panting and heaving, cold sweat trickling down his skin.

"P-please... Don't..."

He stuttered, though Aaron could not even be sure if the words left his lips at all, humiliated to plead, though he had fallen that far. He whimpered, closing his lips again, trying to fall back on the resolve of a nobleman, though his reasons for wanting to go out to defeat the monster queen very much had been flawed anyway. Yet that was not something that the weakened man would ever see, his helpless shaft clasped in the deviously clawed hand of the succubus, everything about her seduction and sharp edges, while he was soft and terrifyingly fragile.

Just so defenceless... It shook him to his core to be such, though it was the smirk on her face as she so openly delighted in tormenting him that struck fear into his heart where arrogance had lain before. That smirk deepened every time he let a whimper or a twitch of his body free, struggling against her, though trying with all his might to not truly let the succubus see just how much she was getting to him.

However, he failed utterly when her mouth descended on his cock once more, caressing him ruthlessly, curling her tongue around the exposed head of his shaft, playing over the slit again and again and again. She had no reason to hold back, not for him and not for her, not even trying to force another climax from him, not yet, but just...well...

Kera's reasoning, frankly, was not something that Aaron was ever going to understand. Though she did grin around his cock, giving him a sharp rake of her teeth -- not enough, of course, to cause any damage to her meal but just enough to make him jump at the bite of sensation.

Oh, it was too tempting, watching him fight, so much so she varied her attack on his cock, lacking the armour that had been so useless, to begin with, on his body too. Her tongue could have penetrated any defence that he put up as she sucked hard on the head, knowing that it was too much stimulation but trembling with a vindictive rage of pleasure.

She groaned around him, feeling the conflict in him, how he battled with himself. If she had just given him pleasure, perhaps given him some time to recover, maybe it would have been easier for him. Yet Kera had no reason to make it easier, forcing him to grunt, squirming, panting, whimpering.

"Agh... Please..."

She moaned around him even more lewdly, sucking down his length to the midpoint, bobbing, only taking half of his cock into her mouth at a time. She sped up and slowed down, varying her approach between lashing the burningly sensitive tip of his cock with her tongue and twirling it around the length, dragging it back up towards her mouth with raw, throbbing desire.

Yet the true teller of the tale was Aaron as he heaved and broke, eyes wet with tears.

"No! Please!"

He wanted to say more, but he could not, not as he fought, heaving, panting, his cock throbbing so hard that it felt like it was broken already, though he had a sorry feeling in his gut that things were not going to get any better than they were. There was no mercy, not even as the tears fell and streamed clean tracks through the dirt on his cheeks, his shaft feeling like it never had before.

The sensitivity... It burned, it tingled, like a pulsing, driving, beating pressure that was more akin to the rhythm of a horse's hooves than anything that should ever have been felt by a man. And that was just why he strained against his bonds until his wrists and shoulders shot through with pain, hurting himself more in other ways as he fought and begged, a stream of barely coherent words leaving his lips.

"No, please... Can't... Begging... Stop... Agh! No... No... Noooooo!"

He bucked and jerked and she let him, letting him see just how far he'd fallen, how far there was still for him to fall. Vaguely, he wondered why his cock was even still hard after the first time, but the pounding, driving ache of sensitivity ploughed far too deeply for him to set it aside. His body twisted and jerked, straining to slam into the pressure, though she didn't take him over the edge. The tightness in his body game, grunting and heaving like a wild beast, and then...nothing. Nothing at all.

Her wicked laugh rang through the air as she squeezed his cock right at the last, a drop of pre-cum leaping from his shaft into her mouth. The break for air should have been a jolt of relief for him and yet it was nothing of the sort as the suctioning pressure of her lips closed back around the head of his cock, not even giving Aaron a moment of respite.

He couldn't do it, whimpering, pleading, begging, the head of his cock throbbing, so tender, aching deeply as if an invisible hand was clawing into the deepest part of his abdomen. It was too much, so much too much, though he could only grunt, words falling from him as if having his cock brought to the edge, pain flaring with a sharp snap of heat, was too much for a weak man's mind.

Maybe it was. He would find out, one way or the other.

He panted heavily, cock still hard, achingly so, tingling and prickling, struggling to tell one sensation from the other. He'd never felt like that before as she bore down, sucking him deep and then dragging her tongue back up the full length, finding the sensitive spots and closing her lips around that spot, wherever it was on the length or the head, with the force of a bite.

"Aaaaggghhhh!"

It was delicious, the throbbing pulse of him, how sensitive he was, so much so that he couldn't stay still under her as she pinned him with her dark magic, freeing up her hands completely. Her hands raked down his thighs, across his abdomen, drawing his attention, but only briefly, to other parts of his body. It was another taste of his pain for her, all in the most glorious of succubus ways, Kera's smirk deepening around his cock as she pulled her teeth up his cock. The length of man-flesh in her mouth jerked and twitched, so sensitive that he couldn't help it, right there on the edge all over again.

She kept him there, lingering, ramping up the pain and the strain, the unending stimulation -- but never quite in a way that her human toy could slip over the edge. Oh, it was simply divine (in a hellish way) to have his shaft there, running her tongue around it and diving down to the base in a long, hard suck just to feel him twitch. The pulse of blood was there too, a breath below the surface, though she would not let it break through, oh no. It was just there, a tantalising treat of over sensitivity, breaking him down, bit by bit, until he could do no more than scream for her.

That was if he didn't simply pass out, of course...

And yet Kera needed him to cum too, purely as she wanted to milk him of his seed, his cream, the essence that gave her power such life and vitality. Growling around the turgid length, she groped his nuts crudely, squeezing them too hard to be pleasurable but not quite crossing that line into outright pain. She had to have it! And the man was going to give it all to her, one way or another, a raw, blood-curdling shriek cutting through the air as if he was, quite literally, being sliced apart by a creature of the underworld.

Orgasm did not bring any relief to Aaron, dust and dirt clinging to his sweaty back as he writhed, lips parted. The cry that rose from him didn't even sound like him as he panted and heaved, the strain in his lungs, burning. Yet nothing was as stringent as his raw, helpless cock, the cock that should have brought pleasure and now only supplied pain. So much pain, blisteringly sensitive, throbbing, spurting, overly conscious of how every drool of cum left him. Even the slickness of seed dribbling down his cock as she jacked him off hard, letting him see just how far he'd fallen, the humiliation of his exposure with nothing at all to cover him.

He stared, unblinking, his jaw hanging open in a silent scream of pain, for there was no air left in his lungs to scream with. With every pulse of cum from the head of his cock, the pain came in a wave -- well, was it pain? There had to be release there, yes, there had to be pleasure, right? But he didn't understand and Kera was not going to allow him the chance to understand, his overworked, vulnerable cock trembling, standing up of its own accord as the succubus dove down, running her tongue along his shaft.

Even that was too much for him, the swirling lap of her tongue making his length pulse, too many overly sensitive nerve endings clustered in the head of his cock. He panted and heaved, trying to lick his lips and failing, losing himself, losing control.

She didn't stop. Of course, she didn't stop. He should never have expected her to stop as he heaved and shrieked, her fingers squeezing the base of his shaft as if to pinch it, yet the sensation that rolled over him bit and snarled, his cock hot, burning up from the inside out.

He screamed, the succubus suckling on him, cheeks hollowing. Nothing was pleasurable and Aaron could not even think about what it meant for him that she was milking and milking his seed, drinking it all down. His fate no longer mattered, only the moment, the world around him narrowing into the pulsing throbs of pain lancing through his aching, bruised, sore cock. He'd never even realised that everything else could fall away like that, but being aware of that was a very different thing to experiencing it in the moment.

He felt it as pain, his cock raw, pulsating, even the colour changing and darkening as more blood was forced into it, ramping it up into an overdose of sensitivity. She slurped up his cock, grazing her teeth over the head, rougher with him than ever, and it was only natural for a scream to leave his lips.

He fought and fought, though his body weakened the more cum she drew from him. It was going, all of it -- or that was how it felt as another orgasm was drawn from him from the curl of her flexible tongue around his cock, pulling him over the edge. He bucked and moaned and the succubus seemed to take some even deeper perverse delight in his response, allowing him to thrash as long as it did not interrupt her drinking down his load.

"So feisty..." Kera purred, sitting him, jacking him off roughly, catching his cock with the side of her claw just to bring a flash of sharper sensation to his bristling skin. "When will that get beaten out of you?"

Not that she cared. He was hers, hers to use as she pleased. And there was nothing quite like having a weak-willed, helpless male under her, licking her lips, jerking his cock off furiously. She could take all the time in the world between orgasms, pulling her claws over his cock and using her succulently thick lips to pull at the head of his cock until he squealed like a stuck pig.

Three orgasms... She licked his cum off her lips, salaciously running her tongue around her mouth, getting up every drop, not willing to let anything go to waste. Again and again... She dipped, allowing his cock to rub against her breasts, the exposed skin of her body, toying with him, enjoying the twisted looks of revulsion crossing his face, his wide-eyed gape of horror.

It was so much more fun when her victims were unwilling, of course... Though Kera couldn't honestly remember a time when a willing victim had crossed her path. Maybe that had been centuries ago, but she was not a succubus that lived all that much in the past.

One thing she did take care to do, however, was to make him so much more sensitive, seeing how he thrashed, how he sweated, heaving, panting, gaping and screaming with the need to be released, to be free. She reinforced the bonds around his legs again, stopping him from kicking out when he squirmed about too much, for it was much easier for her to have him flopping about like a limp dick, even if her aura would never have allowed his cock to soften before she was done.

Three orgasms down... Oh, she wasn't going to stop with that, was she?

She didn't release him from her mouth again, though she did focus a lot of pleasure on his furiously sensitive cock-tip, the most stringently powerful part of his body. Well, when it came to her drawing pleasure and essence from him. Energy thrummed through her and the succubus heaved a lustful sigh, giving in lightly to the return of her power, how it ached deeply in the core of her being.

Her strong thighs closed around his chest, sitting astride him so that she could take his cock to the hilt, holding him there as she milked him with her lips, her tongue and, of course, her throat. There was no gag reflex for Kera to contend with as she dragged another orgasm from him, and another, pressing down on his nuts, forcing him to orgasm, though there were even dirtier tricks that a succubus with her aura closed around him could play.

He didn't know any of that. Aaron was not even conscious of the orgasms being drawn from him, only a sharp, driving spike in the sensitivity of his burning cock, the rod that had been abused to an extent that he had not even thought possible. He'd never thought that it could be done and yet, there he was, fallen and broken, sucked dry as another orgasm pulled from him, legs kicking, body jerking, though there was no sense of control.

Down and down and down... And yet sensation remained, aching, pulsating, driving him to gasp, tears dragging down his cheeks, though they no longer cut clear tracks through the dirt. No, they were still glistening, his face rocked back and forth into the dust of the road, though he couldn't care anymore, not as his stomach turned over and he heaved, darkness clawing at the edges of his vision.

He passed out, still in the succubus' hold, still being milked for every single last drop of cum that his body could bear to give her. Knowing not what his fate was to become, he laid there, the broken and defeated noble, strung out on the road, having fallen just like those that had tried before him. In that, at least, he was not alone, but he was broken and humiliated, his body and cock exposed.

The succubus' eyes glinted, tongue curling out to lap the seed of his seventh orgasm from her lips. The day had grown old with her post-orgasm -- well, the first that had mattered, at least -- torture, though playing with his extreme sensitivity became a little less fun for her once he had blacked out completely.

"No matter... You're mine now."

With the human in her hold, she would never be without a source of essence and power again...

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
FahKinellFahKinellabout 1 year ago

pretty damn erotic !!

if you write another succubus story; could you have the succubus sounding the guy's dick with her tongue & delving deep into his urethra & massaging his prostrate from the inside ?? ....that would be mind-blowing (pun intended !)

AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Trio of Temptation A hero is captured by three hypnotic villainesses.in Mind Control
Working for the Ma'am Futures open up for Jonathan while working for a milf drow.in Mind Control
And Into the Fire A woman falls into the clutches of a bubbly bimbo succubus.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories