Dream

Story Info
Finally being used for his pleasure.
946 words
4.28
10.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been laying around all day, cuddling and watching Netflix. They had already gone back and forth between her anime to cartoons to comedy to suspense and he was loving every minute of it but there was one side of her that he wanted to see: her slut side.

"Slut, knees now!"

She didn't hesitate to move and get on her knees in front of him.

"Go get my bags from the room."

She got up and did as she was told. The bag was really heavy and she was wondering what he had in it, a bag of bricks. She walked into the living room, laughing to herself but that stopped instantly when she saw that he moved all of the furniture and the table was in the middle of the living room.

"Sit the bag down on the couch and bend over the table."

She did as she was told and she tried to look up but he gave her his look that told her to not even try it. She put her head back down but could hear him getting something out of his bag. She finally felt the cold metal of the handcuffs on her wrists and he was handcuffing her to the legs of the table.

"I told you that I was going to torture you and that time is now. I'm going to bring your slut side out, if you want to or not"

This was when she finally saw what else he took out of his bag; the vibrator she asked him to buy her. He disappeared behind her and that's when she felt it, he positioned the vibrator on her clit and had it on full speed. Her body jerked at the pressure of the vibrator and she knew he was going to force her to orgasm. He sat back down on the couch in front of her and started stroking his cock under his pants. He knew that she would want to watch him and if he deprived her of that then she might start listening.

"If you cum in the next few minutes, I will let you watch."

She started moving her hips trying to get her clit on the right spot to get herself to cum. He was watching her the whole time, "Does the slut need to cum?"

He got up and moved the vibrator and placed it inside her right on her g-spot. She tried her hardest to back off of it a little bit but nothing was working. Something had it anchored in place though.

"Hahaha. You can't move so you might as well just enjoy the ride."

She felt her body tense up and she knew she was close to cumming. He sat in front of her again and repeated the same process. She couldn't hold back anymore and she came hard. Hard enough that she squirted for the first time in months.

"That's my little slut."

He got up to inspect her so he could see what he caused. He moved the vibrator so he could see how swollen and puffy her beautiful pussy was. He slapped her clit as hard as he could and she came again almost instantly.

"I'm definitely going to have fun with you."

He started fingering her and loved hearing how wet she was just for him but he couldn't hold back anymore. He bent down and started kissing and licking the inside of her thighs, which made her pussy throb but her whole body jump.

"I love the way you taste, Baby girl."

As he got closer to her wet slit, she felt a small orgasm hit her and he licked her at the same time. He started thrusting his tongue in and out of her pussy and she started pushing back on him. She wanted his tongue as far into her pussy as it would go but he wouldn't. He kept her right one the edge then he started sucking on her clit and she exploded. As she was coming down from that orgasm, she felt him still sucking on her clit and sending her into another one. He moved out from behind her and replaced the vibrator back on her clit.

"Since you were a good girl, I'll let you watch now."

He pulled his cock out and started stroking it right in front of her. She forgot about the vibrator and was trying not to drool over finally getting to see his cock. She wanted to taste him and smell him so bad but he wouldn't get close enough to her.

"Does the little slut want to taste it?"

She shook her head yes while she had her mouth open and being the slut that he wanted. He forced his cock down her throat and he could feel her gag reflex almost kick in but she somehow stopped it. She took his whole length into the back of her throat and she could tell she was about to cum but she didn't dare hold back. He thrusted in and out of her mouth as hard as he could, which slammed the vibrator farther into her pussy. She came after he thrusted into her mouth for the last time. She felt his cock get bigger and then he shot streams of cum down the back of her throat. She tried to swallow it all but he was cumming to fast for her to. When he finally pulled out of her mouth, she had cum running down her chin and falling on the table beneath her.

"Now you really look like a slut, and I'm not even done with you yet.