Dream A Little Dream Of Me

Story Info
Our girls enjoy Los Angeles during Moriah’s book tour.
23.1k words
4.85
4.9k
12

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When are you going to get it through your thick skull that you don't have to say every little thing that pops into your head?" She said roughly as she threw her coat on the sofa.

We'd just come back from her friends, Amy and Kev's, for dinner. I knew she'd been pissed at me even before we'd left from their house.

"All I said was ask how she was doing!"

"It's the way you said it, though! And in front of everyone!"

"I'm worried about Stacey! That stuff, like, festers if you don't talk about it!"

"I more than know about that! Don't you think I don't? Matt crushed me when he cheated. I think I know what's best for my friend, Mor!"

"She's MY friend too! And the whole damn night was just skirting around the subject like if you all were walking on eggshells around her! What do you think makes her feel more out of place?"

"We were just trying to make it a normal night! Where she wasn't a victim, where she was--"

"Well, it didn't work! You could feel the pity in the air, man! At least I was honest."

"Honesty isn't always the best! Especially in front of everyone in the middle of fucking Pictionary!"

I groaned out, running out of ways to explain it to her.

"Listen, I don't know how you treat her when you're one-on-one. But the Stacey I know? She respects putting your cards on the table, and speaking straightforward. I think she appreciated it."

She scoffed then leaned on the sink as she got her thoughts together.

I approached her, putting a hand on her back. She shoved me off then looked in my eyes.

"Mor, why the hell are you so stubborn? I've never had to deal with someone as stubborn as you!"

"Yeah? Well, me neither! I love Stacey like a sister, and I worry about her! Why can't you just listen to what--mphm!"

She kissed me while she shoved me into the sink, pressing her thigh between us.

"Dude! What the--" I couldn't finish my thought as she cut me off again.

"Shut up. Kiss me."

I did. My mind was still reeling from the turn the night took.

"Maybe we should slow down." I pushed her off me a little bit.

"No, I'm so turned on right now. I just want to fuck you." She surged at me again.

"Ugh."

She kissed me harshly, gripping my hips.

She pulled at me, leading me into the hallway where she pushed me into the wall. I just gave in to her crazy mood, gripping her head. Thrusting my hips forward, I shoved her off me and rotated us to gain the upper hand.

She growled in the kiss, and it sounded like a feral cat. Okay, yeah... this is hot. I pinned her wrists to the wall. She dug her thigh between my legs, making me groan as pleasure radiated throughout my groin.

I pressed flush to her and moved against her, stimulating her pussy with my leg too. Her head pressed into mine in the frenzied kiss. She panted in my mouth.

She hooked a leg behind my knee and pulled, unbalancing me and rotating us yet again. She worked on my belt and unzipped me, the buckle clanging loudly. She stuck her hand in my pants, and cupped my center harshly. Finding me wet, she dug her index and middle finger in me, stroking inside me.

She nipped at my neck as she fingered me.

I was getting impossibly wet with her firm fingers at my g-spot. The walls of my pussy greeted her as they clenched in arousal. I clawed at her back and held on for dear life. My hips started to buck back into her fingers in just minutes, and my orgasm sent hot waves over my groin in an earth-shattering explosion.

I groaned in satisfaction as my body spasmed then my knees went weak. I gripped her hips, and spun us around again. She was still in her heels. Her dress had ridden up with my gropes.

I kissed her jaw, then sucked on her neck, working my way down as far as I could before the dress barred my progress. I snuck a breast out of her bra and dress, sucking on her nipple. My hand cupped her clothed center, and she squirmed in my hold.

I dropped to my knees, and hooked her leg over my shoulder as I pinned her hips to the wall. I pushed her panties aside, and pressed my mouth over her steamy wetness.

She moaned in wild abandon. My tongue elicited high pitched grunts and squeaks from her mouth.

I reached my hand up to palm her bare breast again, and I tugged at her nipple in rhythm with my worship of her pussy.

She clutched at the muscle of my forearm as I pressed her back into the wall, and her other hand gripped my hair as my head bobbed. The sharp pain of her pull was so arousing. My follicles sent a buzz down my neck as my lips danced over her wetness.

Once her hips started to tremble, I sucked her clit in my mouth, varying the sucking pressure. She gasped, pitched forward, and bucked her hips, almost throwing me off.

The pads of my fingers dug into her soft hips as they shook in her orgasm.

She pulled at my hair, pulling my persistent mouth away from her.

I climbed up her body, and licked her tall nipple before I put her breast back into her bra again, gentler now. I claimed her mouth, and pinned her as our tongues moved together.

Her leg wrapped around my thigh, and I felt her hot center over my leg.

I braced my palms on the wall around her head, and her eyes were glittering.

"So, care to explain what that was?" I nosed up her jaw.

She laughed. "I have no idea. I was shouting at you, and you were making my blood boil and--I just got really hot."

My eyebrows rose high on my face, and I grinned. "You were right though. That wasn't the time to speak to Stacey and my tone may have been off. I'm sorry I embarrassed you."

"And you may have a point that we don't address things very well in the group. We kind of shy away from any real issue."

"So am I forgiven?" My mouth floated over hers. Her attack on me meant something... I wasn't smart enough to understand the psychology behind it; at the very least, it meant she wanted to remain connected somehow, and had strong feelings toward me still.

"That depends on a couple of things." She teased back, looking at my lips.

"What?" I took her hand, and mouthed at the inside of her wrist.

"Do you forgive me for what I said? And the shouting?"

"Already forgotten. I can be really stubborn though, you weren't wrong."

"I am too. We're pretty evenly matched in that department."

I kissed her soft lips, slowly, relishing the heat and her sweet breath. "What's the other thing?"

"Oh, I'll forgive you for today if you fuck my brains out with Liam." Liam Neeson is the name of our huge strap.

"Is that all?" I held her at her back, swinging her around to dip and kiss her.

"That's it!"

"Right away, Miss Kinsey!"

I scooped her in my arms as she squealed. Her shoes thumped along the hallway as she toed them off.

When we got to the bedroom, she pulled my head down to kiss her, making me stop in my tracks. We pushed into each other, and had a frenzied roll, back and forth, going.

I bit her bottom lip, and she cried out. I finally kept moving to the bed to set her down.

I took off my shirt and bottoms as she stripped her dress off herself. She raised her hips as she took her sodden underwear off. I went looking for my fitted boxers and Liam.

Coming back, I slipped my arm under her back, spreading her legs with my knees. I sucked on her nipple, making her back arch over my arm. I kept her in an arc and kept stimulating her breasts.

My knee touched her bare center, and she drove herself harder into it, making lewd wet sounds.

"Oh god!" She squirmed with an extra hard suck of mine.

I set her down, then brought my mouth between her legs. She was wet and smelled wonderful. I lapped at her and sucked on her already fat lips.

She humped my face as I drove my tongue in her pussy, pressing my tongue harshly over her front wall.

I eventually replaced my tongue with three fingers, and she cried out a prolonged moan. I sucked her clit in my mouth as I vibrated my fingers against her g-spot.

She squirted come all over my arm and chin. I touched her until she was satisfied. As I pressed a palm over her pubic bone, it bucked irregularly under my hand in her delicious aftershocks.

I crawled up for a kiss while positioning Liam at her pussy, spreading her juices around her lips to slip into her. I spat a little in my hand and brought it to Liam's shaft to help.

She focused on her stretching walls and the first feeling of friction that teased with a more thorough pounding later.

"Oh! That's nice. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too! How is that possible?" I replayed the last couple of weeks and realized they'd felt off.

"I don't think we've had a real conversation in a bit." Her eyes were still unfocused, closing in pleasure.

"Yeah, you're right! I've been distracted with the book tour plans, I'm sorry."

"I didn't really notice either. But apparently, I really enjoy arguing with you."

"Apparently! That was scary and super hot. For the record, I like arguing with you too." My smile was lopsided as I hovered over her face.

She pulled my neck down to capture my lips, and I started to move my hips up and down, making her moan.

Driving into her turned me on too. I felt my center throb as I felt her naked skin on my own.

Stroking in and out made our bodies warm. She had spikes of arousal, here and there, that made her twitch.

I began to speed up, and she clawed at my sides in response.

"Yes! Oh! Don't stop, Mor!"

She pushed herself into me too. After some more hard thrusts, she came with a keening cry. I shifted my leg over one of hers and went back inside her, bringing her leg over to the other side.

She moaned again.

"Good! You're doing so well, baby. Keep going." I praised her as I ran my palms down her leg and up her torso.

She moaned as she squeezed her own breasts. I moved my hips back and forth, mouthing at her side in front of me.

I pushed her leg further down so she was almost on her belly, and took her from behind while her torso was still on her side; I still had access to her breast. I like this angle because it touches her g-spot with every stroke but I can still stimulate her breasts.

I kissed her shoulder and leaned to suck her nipple in my mouth.

Her arm hooked around my neck, and I stretched to kiss her.

"Fuck, Mor. You feel so good."

"I love taking you like this, baby. You're so wet."

You could indeed hear the squelch of Liam in her pussy.

She let me go to lean on her palm over the mattress. I gripped her breast as I pressed on her side.

"Harder."

"Harder, what?"

"Please go harder, Mor!"

I shifted to find the leverage and complied.

She met every thrust with a slap of her ass on my pelvis.

"Oh! Ohh! Shit!" She keened and moaned loudly.

Her body tensed slowly, and soon enough she was screaming, muffled against the mattress, face down; her ass was trembling with her orgasm.

I scratched at the small of her back, and licked at the sweat between her shoulder blades.

"Wanna finish with a bang, baby girl?" I asked in a dark voice.

"Bang away." She said tiredly as she pushed the baby hairs away from her sweaty face.

"Excellent." I left her pussy to go get a butt plug, lube, and a clit sucker.

I lubed up the butt plug, then teased it into her hole. Once it was all the way in, she groaned in satisfaction. I flipped the vibration on with the remote.

"Oh, fuck." She whispered hoarsely as I massaged her ass. I pulled at her hips and turned her over, putting a pillow under her to place her at an angle.

I entered her pussy, and admired the juices glistening all over her lips.

I pleasured her nipples until she started gyrating in arousal again. I started to thrust, and took the clit sucker in my hand, touching the edges of her lips and her clit.

"I'm going to pass out, Mor."

I lowered the setting on the sucker, and she gripped my hand harshly.

"Don't." She said dangerously.

"Okay!" I put it back up, and she kept swiveling her hips, bucking here and there. "Don't come yet, Suzie. I want to keep playing."

"Oh! That makes me want to come faster."

"Don't."

I stroked inside her slowly, and alternated the stimulation everywhere. I leaned down quickly to bite a tall nipple, and she jerked under me, making the sucker slide out of my grip with how wet she was.

"Mor! Don't stop, please!" Her body was strained as her orgasm reared its head.

I grabbed at the slippery clit sucker and tried to dry the handle while I connected it with her again.

"Yes! Oh, that feels so good."

I thrust, and circled her clit with the toy until she was shaking again under me. She pulled harshly at the sheets on the bed, unsnapping them at the moment of her climax.

I slowly brought down the vibration on the toy, and thrust a few more times. I panted as my heart slowed down, wiping at my eyes that were starting to blur with the sweat around them.

I collapsed next to her, and she reached over me, clumsily, to grab at the butt plug remote.

She finally got it, and pushed it so the silence in the room was deafening with the absence of buzzing, screams, and slaps.

"Geez. I know I told you to fuck my brains out but omigawd! That was nice." She sighed out.

"Yeah! I'm tired though. Angry sex makes you more tired than normal sex."

She spluttered out a laugh. "I wouldn't call it angry sex."

"No? What would you call it?"

"Passionate sex that ensues from an altered state."

"So sex after arguing."

"Well, yeah. Okay."

"You're weird."

"You're the one that went with it." She countered with challenge in her eyes.

"And I'd do it again."

"Oh yeah! Just not tonight! You're right. Tonight, we were a little more... athletic."

I kissed her chastely, and she gripped my chin to keep me there for a moment.

I grinned lopsidedly at her, and she grinned back. Getting up and washing all the drying come on the toys, I paused to watch as she took the butt plug out of her ass. I loved watching her do it. She had a concentrated look on her face as she felt the last bit of pleasure. She set it down on the sink next to me, waiting in line to be washed then moved around to clean up, and do her nightly routine of a million lotions and goops.

"Tea, babe?" I asked as I put everything away.

"Yes, please! The peach one."

"Okay!" I called back.

I came back with her tea and waters. She was wearing her reading glasses and glanced at a her copy of Vogue in between putting lotion on her neck. Her eyes looked slightly bigger.

"What?" She asked as I handed her her tea.

"You look sexy in your glasses."

She scoffed, and blew on the hot tea.

"No. I don't."

"Yeah! It's like a sexy teacher or librarian vibe. Maybe we could do a role play with them one of these days."

She pressed her mouth together in appreciation and nodded.

"Yeah! That would be hot. You play the part of naughty student perfectly." She sipped as she stared me down behind the lid of the mug.

"Su. You know how to make my heart race with just a look. Everything you do is perfect."

She smiled brilliantly.

"I'm sorry I lost sight of that today." I sighed out sadly, grimacing.

"Next time, why don't you talk to me first, okay? Your heart was in the right place. So we can work together to do something nice."

"Yeah. That makes sense. Maybe we can spend the day with her to start. I promise I won't bring anything up until she does. When she needs to."

"Sounds great, love."

I kissed her softly one last time, and went to my side of the bed to read on my phone for a little bit. I lamented the fact we weren't naked a few times before we fell asleep. As we started to wind down, she stripped off her clothes. I raised my eyebrow as I looked at her movements.

"Take your clothes off too." She said casually.

I obeyed, then went to lie down. She turned off the lights, then came to drape her body and leg over me, settling her warm center over my thigh.

"I don't like sleeping with clothes on next to you."

I squeezed her shoulder with my fingers. "Me neither. I want you naked 24/7 from now on. I decree it, so it shall be so."

She giggled softly. "Yes, milord. Whatever you say."

We slept without blankets or sheets because it was hot and muggy that summer night.

An errant gust of hot air blew threw the open window, permeating the room with the smell of summer.

----

I was folding my underwear and trying to count one for each night I'd be out on my book tour while being prepped by an annoying Suzie.

"What if a groupie asks what your 'writing process' is like, then what do you say?"

"I would say I get all my inspiration from my girlfriend whom I've been with for five years."

She mimicked a wrong buzzer. "Wrong! You don't even give her the time of day! You tell her to go to hell."

"Babe, come on! I'm going to be on a writer's panel. I can't ignore questions about writing."

"Okay, but watch their tone. If it starts getting flirty then you get out of there."

"Tout suite!"

"And what if someone asks you to sign their breast?"

"Oh, that reminds me! I have to bring my non-toxic marker." I made to go root around my desk, and she immediately came to turn me around against the hard wood.

"You behave out there with all the bikini girls, Mor." She threatened.

"I will, and I'll be eagerly waiting for my own Venus De Milo to join me in sunny Los Angeles."

"I'll be there every weekend and for a couple of days more in two weeks."

I smiled and kissed her. "How are you going to live without my tender lovin' every day though?" My hands were clasped at the small of her back.

"I shall waste away in a plume of frustrated sexual pheromones."

"Me too. Maybe you can send me sexy pictures, and I might not die."

"Maybe you can send me sexy pictures, and I'll remember how much I like to go down on you."

"Yeah! Totally. We can do that right now. For, like, the road, you know?"

"You're late to the airport, Mor. You should have thought about sex earlier."

"Damn! If only I'd known the last time we coupled, it would be our last!" I shouted dramatically as I zipped my luggage up, adding my toothbrush from the bathroom at the last minute. "I would have enjoyed our sexual union all the more."

"I think you enjoyed yourself just fine." She rolled her eyes. "Especially that thing I did at the end."

My brain stopped as I remembered her rimming me early that morning. "Yeah." I said dreamily.

"Mor! Come on! Hurry up!"

"Right. Right." I stuffed a suit in a garment bag and attached it to my luggage. "Okay, cables, undies, shoes, hair product." I rattled off.

"Take your butt plug and a vibrator."

"What? In case I get lonely?"

"The butt plug has an application."

"Oh! That will be fun then!" I eagerly packed them, along with the charger. "You're taking me to the airport?"

"Yep! I want to see you off."

"Okay! Thank you, dear! I'm ready."

"Let's go! My car hardly ever gets driven."

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! We've been using your car to pretend Jesse is more important." Jesse was my best friend.

"What?"

"Yeah! Sometimes Jesse calls and asks to be picked up from lunch or from someone's office, so I dress up like a driver, and pick him up in your Mercedes. He even rides in the back."

"Omigawd! You're a good friend."

"I swear this financial guy's eyes bugged out when he saw it, and bought three of Jesse's paintings later that week."

She laughed. "I'm happy Mercy could help."

"Jesse loves her."

We got in her sleek car and it rumbled quietly, taking each turn smoothly with the sheer weight of it.

She took my hand over the console and squeezed it.

"I am going to miss you, you know."

"I know." I said quietly. "I'm going to miss you too."

We pulled up to the Departures terminal, and she got out to help me.