Dream A Little Dream Of Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized, in that split second, that we were perfect for each other. I needed her and it seemed like I did just enough for her too. I needed to marry her.

She should be my wife. I should be her wife.

"Please fuck me, daddy." I said with a breathless whimper.

She pounded into me and supported my legs in her hands.

I touched my breasts and worked up my nipples.

"You're breathtaking, baby girl." She whispered, out of breath.

"Please don't stop daddy. Oh, I love your cock!"

"Fuck, that's hot. Mor, I think I can come like this."

I moved against her and felt the sweat around my hairline and around my neck.

"Do you want to come baby?"

"Yes! Yes! Please make me come."

She took the juices around the dildo and strummed my throbbing clit. She thrust harder.

"You're doing so well, baby girl. You're so sexy." She spoke breathlessly, reverently.

I don't remember the last time I was this turned on. Every surface of my body was on fire and I approached my orgasm at record speed. I rolled my nipples between my fingers then lost it, grabbing at the covers and arching up. I came with a loud cry and tears pooled at the edges of my eyes. I scratched down her front as I came down. My muscles unlocked one by one.

"Oh! Yeah." I panted out.

She thrust slowly, like I do to her and kept two fingers pressed against my clit. There was no come-down pain, nothing overdone, just lovely aftershocks that left me feeling so satisfied.

My legs flopped down and hung over the edge of the bed.

She left my pussy slowly, and I felt juices dribble down to the mattress.

She tapped on my thigh, and I scooted up to collapse in the middle of the bed. She positioned Liam at my pussy again, and I took a hand to stop her.

"No, I'm done."

"Really?"

"Don't be mean."

"No! Sorry. But maybe we can work on it later so you can come for me a few times."

I rubbed at my eyes, and groaned out in arousal. "Yes, daddy, whatever you say."

She got up and took off the harness. She came back to lay on top of me, her ear to my heart. I dug my fingers in her luxuriously silky hair and massaged her scalp.

My chest inflated and brought her up a bit in a lovesick sigh.

"Suzie, you get hotter every day. That was amazing!"

"Think of it as your present for your new book."

"I'm very appreciative, believe me."

"Oh wait! I did actually get you something!" She vaulted off me and rooted through her luggage.

She came back with a small, black box with a silver ribbon over it.

"Here! I was going to give it to you tomorrow after your panel, but this way you have the option to wear it if you want. I got it for you because you deserve the best and since you get hotter every day too, you should have the bling to match it. I'm so proud of you, Mor."

"Suzie! This is so sweet."

"Open it!" She moved her hands quickly in anticipation.

I undid the ribbon and opened the box. I pushed the black tissue to the side. Inside was a stainless steel watch with a beautiful blue metallic face. My eyes widened and my fingers caressed the cold metal in wonder.

"Suz. This is--wow!"

"You like it? I saw you eyeing the watches last time we went to the mall."

"Yes! It's gorgeous. I've never had a watch this fancy."

She took the watch out of the box and put it on me. I turned it to admire the sheen as it caught the light. I held it to my ear and heard the comforting tick. The weight was awesome on my wrist and it looked sexy with the tendons popping up on my wrist under the clasp.

I looked in her eyes, and she was grinning.

"I love it, thank you baby. I love you." I hugged her in thanks.

"You're welcome! It looks good on you. Have you recovered already? I wanna taste you before we go to sleep."

"Oh, god. What in the hell did I do to deserve you?"

"You followed me around like a puppy for years and fed me when I was hungry." She quipped back.

"Oh. Is that all it takes to get in your pants?"

"I'm an easy girl, hot stuff."

I laughed.

"All right then! Who am I to deny you?"

"Great! Lie back!"

I put some pillows at my shoulders so I could look at her easily.

She kissed the tops of my thighs and I opened my legs for her. She leaned on her elbows between my legs and swished her hair over to one side. Her ass rose up in the air and her round creamy cheeks swayed back and forth teasingly.

"Oh, fuck." I huffed out, closing my eyes for a moment in a stab of arousal.

"Keep an eye on your shiny Swiss watch and let me know how much time it takes me to bring you to orgasm."

"Jesus, Suzie! What the hell has gotten into you?"

"You." She joked back, and I laughed.

"Okay, I'll start the clock when you're ready."

"Awesome."

She licked my lips once, then took a hand to spread my lips open.

"Ready?" She made hot eye contact.

"Yeah."

"Okay, go!"

I looked at my watch and noted the time.

She tongued my clit firmly then circled my entrance once. Her fingers touched all around the first inch of my entrance and she scissored in her fingers, escalating the pace from zero to sixty in two seconds.

"Oh, shit!"

My walls were being stretched by her fingers and she started to suck on my clit.

My climax came at me like a runaway freight train but the thing that tipped me over the edge was her other hand coming to her mouth, slathering her index finger in saliva and fucking my ass.

"Oh, Suzie! Damn it! God, you're good."

I came in uncontrollable spasms and hazily looked at the watch as soon as I felt the explosion of blood in my clit and harsh clench of my walls over her fingers.

"Ah! You're very talented, darling."

"Thank you! Time?"

"Three minutes and fifteen seconds."

"Nice!"

"Very!"

"We'll try for two next time."

I laughed as she came to lay on me. "You're going to break me one day."

"Do you think there's sex in the afterlife?" She asked after a quiet moment.

My mind reeled from the turn of the conversation.

"Uh... I have no idea. Why on earth did that pop in your head?"

"Just wondering. I kind of like the idea of fucking you for an eternity."

My brain and heart exploded with warmth.

"I think--you just made my heart come."

"What?" She laughed.

"That's very poetic, babe."

She shrugged casually, licking my neck quickly.

"Okay! So let's say your life leaves your body when you die. Soul, breath, energy, whatever you wanna call it. It has to go somewhere right?" I continued her theory.

"Yeah."

"So if it travels like water it would disperse everywhere or if it's like light then it would go in straight line. I think that would make more sense."

"Okay, I'm following."

"So if your light and my light go somewhere in a straight line, then we'll eventually meet right? Maybe we can just aim in the general direction of each other and eventually our--um--lights would collide."

"Did you just make that up?"

"Ha. Yeah. Am I talking out of my ass?"

"No. That's actually really sweet. I don't know how light would have sex... That was my question but I guess we'll figure it out then.

"Hm. Maybe it can be like a type of supernova exploding again and again all over the universe."

"Yeah, that's genius and hot."

"If you're trying to inflate my ego, you're doing a great job. All of today is going to make me a tiny bit insufferable for the next few months. I mean I'll try to curb it, of course, but I gotta tell you, you might hate me later."

"I know." She spoke cheekily. "It's okay. Let's inflate your ego just enough but keep it on this side of remembering I'm the boss."

"No, of course, you're the boss. You call the shots, always."

"That's right! God, I'm exhausted! I'm going to start doing those hip abductor exercises at the gym if I'm going take you with Liam over and over again."

I gulped and my mind reeled again with this crazy woman.

"Dude."

She laughed and got up to turn off the lights.

"Good night, Mor. We have a long day tomorrow and you have to look amazing since you're speaking."

"Oh damn. I forgot for a second."

"You'll be fine. Just lay on that cocky charm and then it'll be over."

"Big dick energy."

"Yep! You've got oodles of it, daddy."

I grinned in the dark and hugged her closer to me.

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby. Go to sleep."

"Okay."

My last errant thought as I dozed off was how to wonder how quickly I could put a ring on her finger.