All Comments on 'Dream A Little Dream Of Me'

by proseinagarden

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
toesucker1toesucker111 months ago

What a wonderful chapter! I teared up a couple of times. The banter and the complexity of interactions was so good.

I love the way these two have supported and empowered each other. Earlier when Mor pushed Suz to go for VP, and now how Suz got Mor to take a shot at writing. Big dick energy. Yes.

I’m just now realizing we’ve not seen how Suz and Mor first become lovers but I think we are about to find out.

MigbirdMigbird11 months ago

So much to like about this piece/chapter: The back/forth in time structure adds so much not only to where they are/how they got there but also/maybe more because it grabs the reader/engrossing them more deeply what is being read; the opening bit of tension felt so real (after all, you created two uniquely different characters) and once in awhile hints/observations that make the relationship real (yes, they are in love but not a fairytale); the sex is charged and unique to their moment/feelings — very first “shut up. Just kiss me” rough, growl, harsh, simply beautifully explosive, and the last sexually charged but slow, soft “floating my mouth over hers”, gentle, tender — so much love shown both times as well as intervening. OK, I get wrapped up because of the storyline, the way you tell it and your two MCs. You also do very well with the supporting cast.

MaezedMaezed11 months ago

I love this couple more and more. I love how you always find a way to go back and tell their story. I gotta say my favorite sexy times part is usually a couple’s first time together, the suspense and build up or something. But today with Suz in charge ummmmm delicious. The flashback in the kitchen made me think ohhhh this is about to be the 1st kiss. Seriously I love the build up. OMG the build up. What a tease.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes, yes, YESSS!! Can’t wait to see how Mor proposes (also finding out how they finally got together— you tease!!)!!!

proseinagardenproseinagarden11 months agoAuthor

@anon (the other one)

I thought you said I could take as long as I wanted… Are you changing your mind already?

Next story is purely a flashback with focus HEAVILY centered on their escalating relationship. I think two more posts ought to round out the series :)

Nicole2023Nicole20239 months ago

I love jealous Suzie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userproseinagarden@proseinagarden
Happy Oscars watch night, everyone! Shout out to Nyad! Annette Bening and Jodie Foster being buddies forever? Yes! :) Hopefully, the queerness shines through today but, either way, I will be watching Anya Taylor-Joy AVIDLY… Cillian Murphy is always awesome! *clap* My quick...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES