Dream Dentist

Story Info
AEW's Britt Baker has a new dental patient.
2.9k words
4.2
10.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following is a consensual story featuring a real female celebrity and a fictional male character. Any similarity to reality is coincidental.

-

"Mr. Craig, you can come back now," the short, blond dental assistant called out to the waiting room.

Standing up was Carter Craig, an eighteen-year-old, blond-haired high school senior. He was not too happy as he slowly walked towards the door. A week earlier, he had come into the office after feeling some mouth pain, learning his wisdom teeth were coming in. Today was the quickest appointment he could make to get them taken out.

"Dr. Stevens is not available today, so one of our other dentists will be working on you," the assistant said. "Just have a seat and Dr. Baker will be right with you."

Carter was extremely nervous as he climbed up on the chair. His eyes wandered around, trying to find anything to distract him from the upcoming procedure. Every second that passed by felt like a solid minute.

"Hurry up, dude," he said, wanting the dentist to walk in. "Let's just this over with."

After nearly five minutes, the office door finally opened and in walked Dr. Baker. Carter was expecting an old man, having had one as his dentist his entire life, but was surprised when a beautiful young brunette decked head-to-toe in blue scrubs walked in. The woman smiled and extended a hand.

"Hi Carter, I'm Dr. Baker," the brunette said.

Dr. Baker, better known as All Elite Wrestling's Britt Baker, looked over Carter's file while the teen tried not to stare.

"You're the dentist?" he asked. "You don't look like a dentist, you look like a model or something."

"Well, thank you but what do you think a dentist looks like?" the woman asked, closing the folder.

"Uh, I guess I don't know," he said, quickly looking away. "Every dentist I've had has been some old dude."

"You learn something new every day," she said with a laugh. "This isn't my only job but it is my passion."

"Model?" he asked as she started to prepare for the procedure.

"I'm a pro wrestler," she said, drawing a look of confusion from the man.

"No way," he said, sitting up. "Am I being tricked or something?"

Britt gently pushed him back down on the chair and placed a dental bib across him. Knowing that his dentist moonlighted as a wrestler did not calm his nerves one bit. He again tried to sit up while the chair rose.

"Calm down, Carter," Britt said with authority. "Nobody is tricking you. I went to dental school for a long time and I know what I'm doing. You can trust me."

Carter slowly relaxed against the chair, watching as Britt prepared the nitrous oxide. He was still nervous but now that the procedure was about to begin, he felt a small amount of relief. As the mask went over his mouth and nose, he took several deep breaths, instantly feeling the effects of the gas. He stared up at Britt's hazel eyes as his brain clouded under the haze of the drug.

Britt turned the gas down and removed the mask, getting ready to start working on his mouth. She giggled at the weird noises he was making while pulling on a pair of rubber gloves. It was clear to the twenty-seven-year-old that the man had never experienced the gas before.

"Am I supposed to not feel things?" he asked, rubbing his hands together.

"Yes, totally normal Carter," Britt said. "Just relax."

Britt turned her back to the man and examined his x-rays, making the plan for the procedure. She was about to call her assistant in when she heard a weird grunt coming from behind her. Turning around, she took a sharp breath at the sight of him grabbing at a lump in his pants.

"Mr. Craig, please don't do that," she said, walking towards him.

"Don't do what?" he asked, still grabbing at himself.

"Mr. Craig!" she yelled, grabbing at his arm to pull it away.

As her elbow brushed against the bulge, Britt froze in place. Looking at the smile on the man's face, she let go of his arm and took a step back. He instantly resumed grabbing at himself, enjoying his nitrous-fueled high much more than the dentist had expected.

"Fuck, I think I gave him too much," she said to herself. "Damn it, Britt!"

Britt slowly pulled the scrub-hat from her head and tossed it down on the steel table. She contemplated what her next move was. Part of her wanted to cuss the teenager out while part wanted to just wait for the gas to wear off. However, there was also a third part of her that had a thought. This third part was growing in her mind as fast as the lump in his pants. Slowly, she grabbed at the handle to the door, finding her assistants ready to come in.

"This may take a while, I'll call you when I'm ready," she said to the women, quickly closing then door and turning the lock.

Dr. Baker rushed to the window, quickly drawing closed the blinds that faced the busy parking lot to the adjacent butcher shop. Her heart was beating rapidly as she rested against the wall. With no further concern, she approached the man and once again pulled his arm away from his crotch.

"Mr. Craig, look at me," she said, getting his attention. "I gave you too much gas. I'm going to make this right. Just lay back and let Dr. Baker work on you."

The man's heavy eyes watched as Britt tied her long, brown hair up in a tight ponytail. They stayed locked on her face while he felt, and heard, the zipper of his blue jeans being pulled down.

"Doctor?" he asked, instantly receiving a stiff finger pressed to his lips.

"No talking," Britt said, pulling his pants down to around his knees.

"Is this real?" he asked, wondering if he was dreaming.

The man's eyes went wide at the feeling of the dentist's gloved hand wrapping around his thick five-inch cock. He raised his head up enough to see the attractive woman staring down at the rod in his hand; slowly beginning to stroke it. Her eyes pointed to him, a small smile appearing on her face. He took a deep breath and put his head back down while she removed her gloves.

Britt's eyes went back to his cock, rock-hard and pulsating. After a glance at the door, ensuring the lock in the right position, she lowered her head. Her lips stopped just short of his pink tip.

"Am I really about to do this?" she asked herself, her heart ready to beat out of her chest.

The dentist exhaled before opening her lips, taking the teenager's full cock into her mouth. She clamped the lips around it and slowly started to move her head up and down. She smiled hearing the high-pitched groans coming from his mouth, trying her best not to laugh; her eyes held half-open while her tickled at the hole.

Popping his cock out of her mouth, Britt wrapped her tongue around the head, treating it like a soft lollipop. She felt a hand touch her shoulder, fingers tapping against her. She looked over to find him staring at her with his jaw hanging wide open. She grabbed onto his hand and brought it to the cock while wrapping her lips around the tip.

Carter started to stroke himself for the dentist while she resumed teasing the hole with her tongue. She sucked as hard as she could, collapsing her cheeks while the man picked up his stroking speed. Slowly, she started to unbutton the front of her scrubs, rolling the garment off herself and onto the floor. After a minute of just a tight white tank top covering her fit body, she released his cock and stood up.

The man's hazy eyes watched as the smiling woman pulled the shirt off, exposing her toned frame and firm breasts. She tossed the shirt off to the side and made her way towards his face. He shook his head, still wondering if he was in a dream or if this unbelievable situation just happened to be real.

Britt bent down, placing a breast right in front of his mouth. She stroked his medium-length blonde hair while his lips parted. Letting out a giggle, she felt his warm tongue press against her rock-hard nipple.

"Good boy," she said, sliding her other hand across his black t-shirt.

Carter licked, sucked and gently bit down on her nipple; his other hand roughly squeezing the other breast. She rubbed his chest harder, using his actions as fuel for her own libido. She wanted to grab onto his cock again, but it was out of reach; her enjoyment of the attention on her chest keeping her from moving closer. She let out a soft moan as he switched up and gave oral attention to the other breast.

The topless brunette moved her hand from his chest to her own body. She slowly slid the hand down her rippled torso, past the waistband of her underwear and scrubs, across the small patch of hair and, finally, to her increasingly dampening pussy. Her soft moans came out faster as her long fingernail poked at her clitoris.

"Don't stop," she purred, pushing her chest harder into his face,

The man rolled onto his side, getting more comfortable to continue sucking at her breasts. His eyes focused down her body, seeing the movement of her hand inside her pants. His shaky hand reached out, tugging at the scrubs. He wanted to see his sexy dentist in all of glory. She pulled out from her pants and grabbed his hand.

"No," she said, bringing it back to her chest. "I've got it."

Britt gave him a sexy look as she pulled her pants and underwear down, leaving her completely naked in front of the man. He pulled away from her chest and sat up, putting his face just inches from hers.

"This is an awesome fucking dream," he said before smashing his lips against hers.

Britt fought the kiss for a few seconds, wanting to push the man away. She thought better of it and softly kissed him back. It was best for her to keep him thinking it was a dream, saving her from any ethical consequences that could come from this. They shared a kiss nearly a full minute before the high high-schooler lay his head back down, unable to keep it up any longer.

The dentist lowered the flat chair while pulling his shirt off. The now-nude teen could not keep his eyes off the beautiful woman, shifting his eyes back and forth between her tasty breasts and her glistening pussy. Once the chair stopped moving, Britt threw a leg over him and sat down on his pelvis.

"Best dream ever?" she asked him, bending forward and resuming their earlier kiss, this time with more force and control.

Carter's hands viciously rubbed her back during the kiss, trying to pull her closer against him. She slid her butt down to allow herself into the position he wanted. Their bodies pressed tight together; his stiff cock nuzzled up tight against her pussy. As his hands slid to her lower back, she began to gently move her hips side-to-side.

"I'm gonna fuck you," he slurred through the kiss.

Britt broke the kiss and stared at him; laughter soon leaving her.

"You're not going to fuck me," she said, making him frown. "I'm going to fuck YOU."

The man smiled as Britt lifted her lower body up, grabbed hold of his thick cock and lined it up with her wet entrance. She bit down on her lip and smiled back at him, lowering down and feeling him easily slide in.

"Oh my god!" he groaned, still slurring his words. "If this is what sex feels like, I can't wait for it to really happen."

Britt had to cover her mouth to stop from laughing hysterically at his slurred words. She looked towards the wall as she pulled herself back up, feeling his tip almost exit her before slamming back against him. Placing a hand over his mouth, Britt began to give him a nice, slow ride.

Carter grabbed hold of her perky, tanned tits, keeping them in place as she bounced on him. His mind was melting at the experience. Even though he was certain it was a dream, he knew that it was different than any other sex dream he had ever had. It never crossed his mind that his sexy dentist was actually riding him in her office.

Britt's moans were slowly getting higher in pitch while her hip motions slowly sped up. While the man's five inches were far from the longest she had ever had inside of her, it was made up for by a respectable girth, giving a very enjoyable stretch to her increasingly dampening cunt. She removed her hand from his mouth and sat up straight.

Carter held onto her hips tight as she stretched her arms back, resting on his legs and leaning back. Doing this allowed him to watch as his cock slid in and out, glistening in the shine of her hot juices that covered it.

"I love you," he said, his eyes focused on her pussy.

"I know, baby," she replied, licking her fingers and giving her nipple a quick pinch.

The man pressed his thumb to Britt's clit, rapidly rubbing it and bringing out louder purrs. She brought her ponytail to her mouth, biting down on it to muffle any sound that could draw unwanted attention. The more he rubbed her, the harder she bit down. The combination of his thick cock and talented thumb was building to an explosion.

"Fuck!" she cried through a clenched jaw. "Shit!"

Britt's hips froze as she orgasmed around his cock; her juices gushing out onto his balls and the fake-leather chair they hovered over. She threw her body forward, planting her hands down on his boney chest, trying to look him in his blue eyes while her hazels fought to roll backwards. As soon as the orgasmic electricity started to wane, she closed her eyes and let out a pleasurable exhale.

"You made me cum," she said softly; her humping continuing at a slow pace. "That felt really fucking good, Carter."

Carter had a spaced-out, almost zombielike look on his face. He was amazed at how good it felt to feel a woman's orgasm surround his cock. He was still convinced he that he was dreaming; wondering if what he felt would feel anywhere near as good in reality.

Britt soon hopped off the man's cock, turning her body around until her drenched pussy hung an inch from his mouth. While taking his cock back between her lips, she felt his warm tongue gently tickle her cunt. She rapidly bobbed her head on his dick, wanting to give him his own moment of raw pleasure.

"I think I'm close," he moaned into her pussy as it lowered down against his face.

The dentist placed her hands on his thighs, moving her head as fast as possible. Seconds later, she felt hot shots launch up against the back of her throat. She deep-throated his spasming cock, sucking his thick cream directly down into her stomach while feeling a ringing spread up her ultra-sensitive vaginal walls. Fighting the urge to gag, she held herself in place until his cock began to relax.

"Feeling good?" she asked, rubbing his cum-stained tip against her lower lip and chin.

Britt giggled at the feeling of him nodding against her crotch. He was in too much of a blissful haze to talk. Once his cock was thoroughly cleaned, she crawled off him.

"I hope that dream was as good for you as it was for me," she happily said while collecting her clothes. "Carter?"

The woman turned to the man, finding him passed out in a deep sleep. She simply smiled and proceeded to re-dress herself, followed by re-dressing him.

"Now for the real fun," she said, pulling her surgical mask over her cum-stained chin.

Once the room was cleared of any and all evidence of the sexual moment, Britt called in her assistants and carried on with the two-hour procedure as scheduled. Once finished, she needed to wake her slumbering lover up.

"Mr. Craig?" she called out. "Wake up, Mr. Craig."

The man slowly awoke from his gas-induced sleep. It took some time for his brain to clear but once it did, he stared up at his masked dentist. Seeing her with dental tools at her side and assistants leaving the room, he was in full belief that the entire experience was just one really good dream.

"We're all done, Mr. Craig," Britt said, pulling the bib off him. "Take a few minutes to get your head together, the you're free to go."

"Thank you Dr. Baker," he said. "I was having the weirdest dream. That gas stuff is wild."

Carter watched as Britt removed her mask; his eyes growing large at the sight of the dried cum leftover on her chin.

"Wild is always good and memorable," she said with an alluring smile. "Have a nice day, Carter."

The man sat in complete shock at the realization that the wonderful sex dream he had was no dream. He walked into Dr. Baker's office a nervous virgin boy but he was about to leave an incredibly satisfied, yet very confused, man.