Dream Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph had been obscenely drunk the last time they had hung out... In the cold light of day, would Andres still be able to take control of him? Bully him like he had last night?

He steeled himself.

No alcohol this time.

Then he saw Andres waiting at the bottom of the stairs wearing smart slacks, a white buttoned shirt and sleek brown shoes, and Steph felt his chest inflate a little larger than it had been one minute prior.

"Taxi is here, you ready?"

"Uh.. Yeah."

He descended the staircase, hips bouncing from side to side quite naturally in his feminine attire, but when Andres proffered his arm at the bottom Steph ignored it, walking past.

"Steph."

Steph stopped, turning in surprise at him having used his actual name.

"Let's have fun today."

The genuineness of this blindsided him, and before he could think Andres had taken his hand, and gently, ever so gently, put it to his elbow.

Steph was sure the air hadn't been this warm a few seconds ago, the hairs on his arm raised as he felt the heaviness of Andres' bicep and forearm lead him towards the taxi.

'Um...'

Now he was sober he could really appreciate the way they bulged, containing such easy power.

He remembered those same arms pinning him down last night, and remained tongue tied as they walked in silence towards the faded yellow car waiting outside.

Andres let go so he could open the door and usher Stephanie inside.

'That's nice of him...'

The image of that cock slamming home between his cheeks, over and over like a steam engine piston fired in his brain.

'FUCK, STOP THINKING ABOUT HIS DICK!'

He couldn't help a glance down at the subtle shape running down one leg.

Saliva filled his mouth.

"Mall please."

The taxi pulled off, Steph squirming as the shudder of the motor vibrated his ass-cheeks, feeling the metre between him and Andres like a chasm, hand edging a little towards the statuesque figure.

"So, what sort of games do you like?"

"Oh..."

Steph hadn't thought about the games much, and now he was here he wasn't sure what games he would be able to focus on with.... everything going on. He could get pretty nerdy, but thought it best to keep things simple.

"Uh.. any shooters?"

"Sure, we can do that."

"Like... War-Dogs 4? I-I heard the uh... new one came out a month back..."

At this Andres looked quite unlike he'd usually seen him, brushing his chin with a contemplative thumb.

"War-Dogs?... Huh, I used to play that with Dee.... The first one that is."

"The first one? Wow you are old."

A snide chuckle escaped his lips.

"And you're pretty."

Steph blushed.

"Thanks."

"No comeback?"

Steph could feel his body accelerating like a formula one car, already brimming with energy.

"You'd be too old to get it."

In truth the man looked like he was not a day over thirty, in the prime of his life, but Steph enjoyed the give and take, even if there was not much more that he could make fun of when it came to comparisons between him and Andres. The man had him beaten on all counts.

He clenched his legs together a little tighter.

Andres' smile became predatory.

"Good, I like a woman with attitude."

Steph started to feel the lace on his cock like never before, eyes turning up to Andres' confident brown ones, reeling him in.

'This is bad... why do these panties feel so God damn good?...'

If he were a girl, they would have been soaked through, and in fact pre-cum had achieved similar results - The feeling of being a girl with wet panties was so arousing that he could barely think straight as the taxi rumbled between bright green trees and dense vegetation.

"Well that's why I'm here," Stephanie said in a sultry tone, smiling up at her host.

'Damnit Stephanie, stop flirting with him!!!'

Something squeezed Steph's heart as he felt the dark eyes roving up and down his body, and he jerked his head to look out of the window on the guise of watching the gorgeous tropical flora and fauna dominating the landscape in front of him. Soon the view was shifting into more and more welcoming town houses and shops, as he continued to fold his arms politely to hide the erection pushing against the front of his jeans. To anyone on the outside, it would have looked like a picture-perfect interracial couple going on a date.

"I think you're really gonna like what we have planned for today."

"Sure."

Soon the mall was reached, a large building coloured the same as the tree-trunks beside it, and when he looked closer he realised it had been designed to have the same texture and look as the forest around it, greenery sprouting from the top in a way that made it more inviting than any shopping centre he'd ever seen.

Steph whistled

"That's cool."

Andres just smiled and put a hand on his knee, and Steph tried to produce a frown, grabbing the door handle as soon as they had pulled up and slipping out of the taxi, Andres following behind him.

They walked together through the entrance (Steph careful to avoid contact with the man next to him), and after the air conditioning blasted wonderful cool air over his face, he was able to take in the scenery.

The place was totally unlike other malls, more like a huge cavern with large 'rocks' around the entrances to different shops, some framed by fake fauna, others covered by what looked like real plants, twisting up prepared trellises.

His eyebrows rose, more than a little impressed.

As they walked together Steph realised as they passed through a large atrium that the path was asymmetrical, winding out of view which made every step feel like a discovery, and when he tilted his neck upwards the ceiling was comprised of vast mosaics showing different seasons and birds.

'Wow.'

It had been a while since he had seen something this magical.

"Wow," muttered Steph, reaching up to place his hand on Andres' shoulder. "This is amazing."

"Glad you like it," he chuckled, but Steph felt slightly put out that Andres hadn't tried to take his arm again like earlier, huffing as the man walked off ahead of him.

He glanced around, sliding between a pair of families taking photos. Unsurprising that the place was busy, bustling with tourists and people of all nationalities, although the majority was still local, easily identifiable by their large statures and dark skin.

"Anything the matter?"

"No."

They walked for a while through the various diverse colours and sounds, and he realised why the atmosphere was different, because in addition to the bustle of humanity, animal noises and forest sounds were playing subtly in the background, adding a layer of atmosphere to the place.

Steph stopped when a shock of brightness caught his eye, walking over to a flower shop with bright arrangements and a rainbow of exotic-looking colours insides.

"Perfect!"

"Huh?" said Andres, turning.

"For Grace," Steph said quickly, "just.. just a present."

Andres raised an eyebrow but said nothing.

"Okay, well we can get it on our way out."

Steph remained quiet as he followed Andres towards some escalators, squeezing past a group of young, tight-shirted locals who checked him out as he skipped past, nudging each other as they ogled him.

'Ugh honestly....'

He skittered a little closer to Andres' retreating back.

'This is good, just keep distant, you're doing great.'

"Have you eaten?" asked Andres, stopping at an intersection.

Steph thought about it. He'd wolfed down some toast, but it hadn't exactly filled his belly.

"I guess I could eat."

"Okay, you're going to love this place."

Steph found himself being led into a burger joint where they sat in a booth at the back of the orange and red emporium.

Steph seated himself opposite to Andres instead of squeezing into the obvious gap next to him, which made the man chuckle as a waitress with a huge smile came over.

"Hey guys, welcome to 'Burger-bowl', what would you like??"

Steph looked at Andres, who gestured at the menu.

"Um... okay....Burger and fries?"

"Good choice baby, I think I'll have the same," said Andres casually, "but double."

"Sure thing,"

She whisked away with their order as Steph looked at him, annoyed.

"Can you not call me that?"

"What?"

"Baby."

"Why not?"

"Well...... B-Because I'm not your baby!!"

"No problem," he said, looking out of the window.

They sat in silence, Steph quickly began feeling irritated at Andres' apparent loss of interest, clacking his nails on the table whilst wishing he had his phone, or anything that would distract from the stoic looking figure in front of him.

Steph tried to keep his mind occupied, but found himself drawn down the edge of Andres' jawline, the thickness of his neck, the regality in his posture.

Maybe he could get his attention if he fluttered his lashes... they did look great with mascara after all.

He batted his eyelids, but to his frustration received not a glimmer of a response.

Steph tried again, clearing his throat and fluttering the long black bands whilst clacking a bit louder.

Andres didn't move, apparently more concerned with something out in the forest.

Steph continued for minutes to try various ways of getting attention, huffing, tutting, biting his lip... he barely noticed when the food arrived, and it was only when Andres thanked the waitress that Steph shook his head and realised food was in front of him.

He put the burger between his lips, careful not to ruin the makeup.

"How is it?" said Andres, turning back.

Juicy. Succulent. Delicious.

"Ohhhh yes," he moaned, taking a huge bite.

Within seconds, he was halfway through.

"Here, try this sauce."

Andres dipped a long finger into a green sauce, and proffered it to Steph.

He looked at him incredulously.

"Erm, I'm not going to suck your finger."

Andres chuckled.

"Would you relax? No-one's looking, if you're really that worried, you can ask them for a spoon."

"Well then, I will!"

He proffered up an arm, but no-one came.

"Want me to help, bitch?" asked Andres teasingly.

"No!" he uttered, as the waitress wondered past, ignoring him completely.

"..Okay, FINE!" he fumed after a minute of being ignored, putting his hand down and humpfing with a tiny stamp of his foot.

Andres raised his hand to the nearest waitress who smiled broadly and walked over.

"Can we get a spoon for the young lady please."

"Sure thing," she said, "you two really are a beautiful couple by the way."

Andres looked at Steph, and Steph couldn't help a baby smile crossing his features, brushing his hair behind his ear.

Eventually the spoon was handed over, and Steph put a little bit of the sauce to his tongue.

"Oh... OH."

A creamy, vibrant flavour, tangy, but not spicy.

"Ohhh that's good!" he cooed, licking his lips.

"Right?" chuckled Andres, dipping his finger in another sauce, "Here, try this one."

Steph almost went for it, but at the last second realised what he was doing.

"Ohh...hey, I have a spoon," he protested.

"Well this is my sauce, so if you want it, you gotta get it off here."

Steph looked at the sauce on the end of Andres' finger, and was unable to work out which was more enticing.

He leant forwards as the spoon clattered to the table.

Eager lips wrapped around it, explored it, slid his tongue across it, closing his eyes and melting into a suckle of Daddy's index finger.

"MHHmmmmm!"

His hands had to steady themselves on the table as he found himself being led off his seat, and it was a few more seconds of sucking before he realised he was bent forward, out of his seat and almost on top of the table.

"MMMMHH-Glph!"

He slid off the finger, panting, falling back in his seat.

"How did it taste?" said Andres, chuckling.

"Guh... Um..."

Steph realised he'd swallowed the sauce so fast he had barely tasted it at all. It might have been spicy. Was it...?

He had no idea.

"Would you like to try it again?"

Steph stared up at Andres with a guilty look.

"....Yes."

Andres's finger was dipped once more, a larger glob of liquid, and Steph leaned forwards, eyeing it all the way to his wide-open mouth with an expectant gaze as the finger rubbed the flavour onto his taste buds.

Spicy, earthy.... Rich..... long. Warm.

"MMMMhhhhH-GHL-GHL-GHL."

Steph couldn't help it, lips sealing tight around Andres' finger, which was then sucked knuckle by knuckle to the back of his throat, where it tickled his tonsils, before he extracted himself with a wretch.

"Steady," chuckled Andres as Steph came up for air, a trail of spit falling onto his chin as he panted.

"HUHHmm, *CUGH*, yeah, yeah it's nice... th-the flavour I mean, is really nice...."

At this point the waitress who had been serving them came back with an odd look on her face.

"So-uh.... Enjoying your meal?"

Steph's cheeks began to burn.

"We're both quite satisfied," said Andres genially.

"Yeah," muttered the waitress, throwing a look at Steph who felt savaged with a mere glance, adjusting himself to get more comfortable.

"It's okay," he muttered, chuckling as Steph squirmed. "She's just jealous."

"Yeah," muttered Steph, unable to get the woman's look of disgust out of his head.

Then Andres placed a hand on his, and gave him warm look.

Steph cringed, even as the air in his lungs seemed to release, his whole being narrowing down to the fine touches of fingers on his wrist, those dark, intelligent eyes seeing straight through him.

A smile was drawn to his lips, as if by magic.

***

"Ah, here we are."

Steph's stomach was pleasantly full as he gazed up at what might have been heaven... a gigantic game store, with an arcade and bowling alongside it.

"Oh wow," he whispered.

"Go on," said Andres, "have fun."

Steph made to go on, then raised his eyebrows as he saw Andres wasn't following him in.

"Wait, where are you going to be?"

He looked around, "I'll be at a coffee shop.... I'm a little too old for games."

Steph looked at him with a disbelieving expression.

"What?! You're like thirty!"

"Thirty-one," he corrected.

"Oh shut up, come on!"

Steph grabbed his hand and pulled him forwards, and Andres chuckled as he was forced into a jog, the sweet figure dragging him in before he could protest, past rows of games to the arcade.

They stopped in front of a huge screen with two guns in front of it.

"Okay, you've GOT to play this... monster rush! It's a classic, even you could play it..."

Steph placed one of the guns in Andres' hand, enclosing the bear paw around the bright green weapon.

A few spotty nerds turned and stared open-mouthed at the pretty young girl who began eagerly explaining how to fire from cover, reload, and gain time and ammo.

Girls never did that.

Their mouths nearly brushed the carpet as she nailed a monster in the training section with one hand, her hips cocked enticingly, every last mannerism flirtatious and fun.

Steph noticed the odd attention out of the corner of his eye and huffed, moving a little so he wasn't seeing them in his periphery.

"Ugh... anyway, those are the rules, got it?"

"I think so... What do I get if I win?" said Andres, enjoying the excitement of Stephanie as she gazed back up at him.

"You get... a kiss," Steph whispered coyly, before turning back to the game.

'Shit, come on Steph, pull yourself together...'

One of the nerds close by murmured, his voice cracking, and Steph followed his gaze to his ass, realising what he was looking at - the jeans had slipped a touch, revealing the top of the lace panties. He clenched his jaw, pulling the waistband up to his belly button, and brought the gun up, aiming it at the screen, imagining the monsters on it were ugly nerds.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM* *CACHAK*

Steph's first three shots caught the hideous, screeching creatures plumb in the forehead, and they all dropped to the ground before Andres could even aim.

He chuckled, turning an amazed eye to the diminutive figure beside him.

"How often did you say you played these games?"

"I didn't," he replied, biting his lip as he turned back to the screen and dispatched another two almost lazily.

They began an utterly one-sided competition, Steph blowing holes in brains left, right and centre, whilst Andres was only able to pick up the stragglers that he left behind.

Beating Andres was not something that Steph had experienced before, and his heart was thumping in his chest as he felt glorious victory beckoning.

Then he felt a nudge and stumbled to his right.

"What the-!"

Andres smirked as he exploded a few of the monsters whilst Steph was off balance.

"Careful m'lady, these carpets are slippery."

Steph opened her mouth in fake outrage.

"Oh it's like that huh?"

"It's like that, bitch."

"Oooookay, meat-head" he grinned, peeling his eyes across the barrel, and when the next monster came along, he shoved himself sideways into Andres, who was prepared and stood his ground easily, the two of them engaging in a shoving war back and forth, Andres deigning to use little enough of his strength to make it equal.

Getting this close, pressed up against him, Steph found the smell of Andres was distracting, and he found himself pushing his face into the man's shirt on purpose, getting a deeper whiff of that masculine scent, no longer so worried about where he was aiming his gun.

"Hey, you cheeky-!" Steph laughed as Andres squeezed his ass, making him jump as a few bullets went high and wide, before turning again into the large man again.

"You cheater!" he squealed, spanking Andres' ass as hard as he possibly could, which made his heart beat ludicrously fast, because the man's ass was fantastic, the utter maximus of gluteuses.

A few final bullets were fired from Andres' gun before the timer ran out, and he placed it back in the holster as the scores came up.

"It didn't matter anyways, even though you cheated I still won," beamed Steph, bouncing up and down whilst clapping his hands in jubilation.

Andres sighed.

"I guess I didn't earn that kiss."

Steph cocked his head.

"Well... I guess I can give you a participation award."

She reached up and brought their lips together softly, whimpering as she inhaled that scent.... Stephanie kissed him on the lips once, twice, three times for good measure, sampling the large bands, biting them a touch, savouring the skin she'd longed for.

It shocked her when Andres pulled back slowly, the tigress within furious at being denied her meal.

"I think we have an audience," he murmured in explanation, and Steph whirled around to see the nerds watching, all of whom immediately turned, grimacing, towards the nearest arcade games, cheeks wobbling as they mashed at random buttons, desperately trying to ignore the angry stare of the stunning blond girl and her extremely large boyfriend.

"Hey, if you're going to watch, then watch," she snapped, whirling around and clamping her leg around Daddy's, shoving her crotch into his thigh as she pressed her tongue as deep into his mouth as it could go.

Andres accepted, and Steph moaned as their tongues danced around each other's mouths, and one of the nerds nearly collapsed watching the embrace as the girl ground her groin into her boyfriend's thigh like a dog.

When they had finished exploring each other, retracting their tongues from each other's mouths, the girl was panting, hair a little dishevelled as she looked back at the three flabbergasted young men who were now staring at them with envy.

"Never in a million years," Steph spat at them, panting, making their faces even more tomato coloured as he led Andres away towards another section of the store.

123456...8