Dream Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hell yes," muttered Cassie, observing his cute ass and soft body, "They're gonna love you once we're done with you."

Steph glanced in the mirror and found the girl staring back looked ravishing, flanked by the two beauties either side.

'Wow...'

He shifted his legs so his ass was sticking out, and the girls both let out delighted titters.

"Well, that's a start!"

"Why don't we change it up a little?"

"Oh hell no, those suspenders are WORKING!"

"Well.... I do have another set...."

Cassie grinned at her friend.

"You naughty girl..."

Grace blushed.

"Well... I wasn't sure if I would need to wear them but.... I think Andres deserves to see the real Stephanie!"

Steph gazed at the angelic white straps as they were placed in his hand with panties, stockings and bra.

"Go!" squealed Grace, slapping him on the bum, and the cruel laughter that followed him as he closed the door shut almost convinced him that he should try to stay in the bathroom for the rest of the evening.

'I could just stay here... wait for the alcohol to leave my system.... Avoid Daddy...'

His hands fiddled with the soft texture of the stockings.

'Maybe I should just take them off.'

The girl in the mirror stare quizzically back.

'She looks so hot...'

He watched the girl as she ran her hands down her leg, feeling her skin under the thin material.

'God, they feel amazing... she looks so sexy.....'

His fingers caressed back up to the suspenders, and on to the underwear.

It was all that was needed to confirm what he knew he wanted all along.

'Get ready to fuck this girl as hard as you can Daddy.'

His hands began moving of their own accord, stripping the black set and throwing it to the floor, rolling the white set up his legs, clipping them together.

When he emerged from the bathroom, the two girls were nearly violent in their joy.

"OHMMMAAAGOOOODDD!!!"

"STEPHANIE! Oh you WITCH!"

They began to pinch and squeeze every inch of him, and his knees turned inwards as they checked his ass, his legs, his chest.

"G-guys...!"

"Oh you're going to make someone very happy..." said Cassie.

"We don't know that," laughed Grace with a wink, "maybe she's just enjoying the experience, right Stephanie?"

"R... right...."

"Now, all we need now is a dress!"

"And makeup."

"And shoes of course!"

They went to work, and Cassie and Grace both picked out pretty dresses, holding them next to each other.

"Which one!!"

But Steph was already staring at one that had caught his eye in the wardrobe.

Grace followed his eyeline and her jaw dropped.

"No way... seriously???!"

"What?" said Steph, coming out of his trance, but before he could rethink she was already flying the dress to him.

"YES, YES, YESSSSSS, oh my god Stephanie you SLUT!" she sang, cheeks red from grinning.

Cassie merely smirked as Steph took the dress, and he turned away from her haughtily as he pulled it onto his body.

It fit perfectly, and the girls stood back and admired the ridiculously revealing white dress which just about squeezed over his bubbly ass.

"Ooooh when we get you some tits you're gonna be a dream," breathed Cassie.

"W...what?" replied Steph, already nervously running his hands across his waist.

She didn't answer, but when he checked himself in the mirror he gained an almost immediate erection over how slutty the girl staring back looked, wearing a dress that would make a stripper blush, barely covering his panties and leaving the suspenders clear to see.

'Wow.'

He looked like he should be walking the Vegas strip.

"Right... just shoes, nails and makeup left," said Grace, breathless as she ran to the makeup table and Cassie to the shoe-rack.

"Th-this is all happening a little fast," muttered Steph, but the girls worked in tandem to overwhelm him, Cassie returning with shoes that would have shamed a stripper, Grace with long pink nails and makeup so whore-ish that Steph almost wished he could do it himself, painting his lips on even bigger than they needed to be, lashes so long and thick that it was difficult to blink, and when they had finished Steph could barely breath to look at himself.

He was the dictionary definition of a whore.

"Ohhhh YES!"

"This is going to be amazzzzing...."

"I reckon Andres is gonna nut all over your face tonight," grinned Cassie.

"CASS!" squealed Grace, laughing as Steph's face grew red.

"What?" she tittered, gesturing to him. "Oh you're right... he'll probably wanna swallow it."

Grace was beside herself, rolling onto the bed.

"STOP, I CAN'T!!!"

"Hey... is it okay if I.... take a little moment to prepare myself?" muttered Steph, watching the girls guffawing.

Cassie ignored him, but Grace nodded after her chuckles had died off.

".... Oh of course!.... Cass, come on, let's go!"

"UUUGHHHhh finnnne!"

She dragged Cassie through the door, who mimed a cock going in and out of her mouth on the way out, followed by laughter as the pair staggered down the landing.

"Bitch," he muttered.

Steph found himself wobbling on his heels.

'Jees... those drinks are strong...'

He tried to still his racing heart, fiddling with his hands as he turned to the mirror, and a small moan escaped his lips at the girl flirted with the hem of her skirt, almost revealing the white wedge between her legs.

'Oh my God....'

The girl shook her head, brushing a lock of blond hair behind his ear before checked her makeup and hair once more in the mirror, smooching smouldering lips and blowing a kiss.

'She looks like such a slut... I look like such a slut....'

Stephanie tottered back to the door, nearly falling on the shoes which were a lot higher than the previous ones he had tried.

Way hotter though.

'I can't wait for Daddy to see this...'

He smiled as the thought wedged itself in his mind, clutching the banister on his way down as he tried not to break his ankles in the 4-inch heels which announced themselves with sharp *clack-clack-clacks*.

When he came back through the door, his chest tightened as he saw Grace's chair was now directly against Dee's, the two of them chatting animatedly.

*Clack-clack-clack*

The alcohol was making him a little light-headed, but he sauntered into the room, ass swaying.

*Clack-clack *

Everyone in the room froze, eyes switching to slutty princess that had wandered into their midst, and Steph realised he would have felt crushed if they all eyes had been on him in his old clothes, but in these ones he felt empowered, bolder, like he was meant to be in the spotlight.

The minx captivated the onlookers, all eyes fixed on various parts of her revealing outfit.

He began to strut, ass swaying from side to side as he came around the table, brushing a hand across Andres' shoulder.

"Did I... miss anything?"

He bent over unnecessarily low to the point where his panties were almost showing to everyone in the room, enjoying the way Andres' muscles rippled beneath his fingers, quite obviously aroused as Gale whistled.

"Ohhh nice!"

"EY, eyes off!" snapped Cassie, hitting him playfully on the arm.

"What! A man's gotta look.... "

"What, worried I'll steal your man?" said Steph, smirking back at Cassie who for once was on the back foot, lips curling downwards as he squeezed Andres' traps like he was giving him a massage.

"Watch it, bitch."

The man's body responded under his touch.

'I'm in control now.'

"Hey, only Daddy calls me bitch," said Steph, rubbing down the huge bicep, enjoying the silk sleeve. "I-Isn't that right...Daddy?"

He looked up into Andres, and the rug came out from under him.

His heart pounded in his chest, swallowing as the man gave him a stare that was no longer mirthful, but dangerous, unblinking, brow furrowed.

'Oh fuck.'

Steph couldn't help himself, responding with a smoulder and pursing of his gleaming lips, and he saw the beast stir within Andres' soul.

"You're right, bitch."

Large hands guided him back to his natural seat on Daddy's lap, and when he moved slender fingers behind him and clutched the pipe in Andres' pants, it was even harder than before.

'Sweet Jesus!....'

It felt like he was gripping a nuclear reactor, throbbing with power.

The girls giggled, the men at the table chuckling as Stephanie worked her ass more comfortably onto Daddy's thighs, the world narrowing down to the man encompassing him, a hand sliding across to place firmly on his belly, holding him in place.

Steph's fingers worked down to the belt buckle and began to fiddle with it.

"So uh... shall we continue the game?" said Grace, a smirk on her face.

His other arm went behind him as well to help, hoping they wouldn't notice as he began quietly working away at undoing Daddy's belt.

Feeling the man shift beneath his ass as he jostled that hard bulge was divine.

Steph started as a deep voice from across the table made him remember there were other people present.

"Well, Stephanie... I'm starting to feel quite glad Grace brought you here," smiled Dee.

"Uh... thanks..."

Grace flicked an eye in his direction.

"Hey, he's wearing my clothes."

Stephanie frowned.

'Grace called me a 'he'.'

Was she... jealous?

It didn't matter so much whilst he was working faster to loosen the buckle, and when it came undone with a soft *clink* he froze.

Nobody had noticed, Dee nodding approvingly at Grace, nudging her.

"That's true.... If I didn't know better, I'd say someone was a bad influence."

She nudged back, happy that he was granting her attention once more.

"I'm a very good influence thank you very much sir!"

"Well maybe you should show me what else you have in that wardrobe."

"OH haha... Maybe I will!"

The alcohol seemed to be working on her too, because her cheeks were flushed, and her hands lingered on his leg as she laughed.

Steph noticed she had begun breathing deeper, but he was too busy taking Andres' cock in hand, wrapping his fingers around it. He began working the shaft of his man, feeling it pulse in his palm, the sheer delight of his future husband's arousal making him tremble with excitement as the man's fingers tightened on his belly.

'I'm touching his cock in front of everyone... they don't even know..'

It was wonderful feeling the heat under his fingers as he rubbed up and down, eyeing Grace as she nattered away with Dee, their hands intertwining.

'Maybe I should distract her from him... get the girls together.... Oh it pulses when I squeeze......'

Steph knew in his heart he couldn't voluntarily pull his hands from the God-like shaft behind him, until Cassie piped up, making him jerk in surprise.

"Uh, ladies... seeing as we all look this good... don't you think we should take a few photos?!"

Steph had to pull his brain out of la-la land, quickly tucking the massive penis back inside Andres' trousers as he saw Grace's face light up, trying not to scowl.

'I'm coming for that later..'

"YAAAAS!" she screamed, and even Steph couldn't help agreeing that it sounded like fun (although certainly not as fun as wanking a gigantic cock).

Dee's aggravating smile dropping a touch, which pleased Steph.

Maybe a photoshoot wouldn't be such a bad idea.. They were on holiday and dressed like hot sluts after all.

"O-Okay!"

He turned and whispered to Daddy.

"Sorry Daddy.... I'll be back... promise...."

"Take your time. Enjoy yourself baby," he whispered back, "but afterwards I'm gonna break you."

Steph grinned.

"You'd better Daddy...."

Cassie pulled out her phone and handed it to Gale.

"Here babe, take some photos for us!"

He smirked.

"Lemme slap that ass and I'll do it."

Cassie grinned and bent over the table, and a hard spank made her grouse.

"UHH!... You'd better hit me like that later," she said, sticking her tongue out of her mouth, and Gale slid his hand underneath for a moment before Cassie sighed and pulled herself clear.

"Ooohhhh no, n-no stop or I'll wanna do it right here and now!"

Grace cackled, and Steph tried to nudge his own bulge with his free hand so it wasn't so obvious as Cassie shoved the phone in her boyfriend's hand, coming to join the other girls.

"Uh, unfortunately you'll need to dismount your man," she grinned at Steph.

"Y-yeah, of course...."

He managed to peel himself clear, squeezing the now concealed bulge behind him once last time with a barely contained grin, but Andres didn't let him tease without paying for it, landing a plumb smack on his ass.

*THWAP*

"UUHnnn!"

The moan Steph made was so obviously sexual that the girls could barely contain themselves.

"HAHAHAHHAA!!!!"

"OH YEAAHH! TAKE IT GUURLLL!"

Cassie reached over the side of the table and squeezed the sensitive globes as well, still stinging from Andres' paddle-like hand.

"I think she needs one more!!"

"I-I donnnn't...."

Steph tried to wriggle away, but then another blow snapped his tush.

*THWAP*

"UUHHHNN!"

The girls were beside themselves, and through fluttering eyelids, he saw Gale and Dee were smiling at each other, looking down at Steph's ass. He pursed his lips at them.

'Yeeah, you both just like it because I've got the best ass here.'

He angled it a little more so they could see what they were missing.

"She likes it better than I do!" cawed Cassie, almost beside herself.

"Haha, yup she sure does!!"

Steph's face was flushed as he staggered on his heels, alcohol making the room spin slightly, the girls cackling as he let out a dazed grin.

"Whaaat?"

"You need a second or ready for some pics?" grinned Cassie.

"Sh-shut up annnd.. pose bitch," he managed, clicking his fingers and plastering a smoulder on his face.

"OOOH, Stephanie's arrived!!" Cassie responded, facing her phone and immediately they gathered in, sticking out asses, pushing chests forward and pouting.

"AHHHHH!"

"Wooooo!"

Gale snapped them bending over, heels up, clinking glasses, and kissing each other on the cheeks.

Steph realised they looked like the hot bitches he used to watch jealously in school.

He almost wished they could be there so they could see him as he pushed his whore-lips into a pout, bending his legs so his ass was clearly outline in his dress, matched by the other girls who were all revelling in their slut-wear.

"MWAH!"

"MWAHHHHH!"

"You are HOT girl!"

Gale was grinning.

"'Ey that's nice.... Get another one bent over..."

Cassie spread her legs and bent over.

"Oh yeah..."

They all kissed the air, and then took one of both girls kissing Cassie on the cheeks, then one of both kissing Grace.

"BEST HOLIDAY EVERRRRR!" cried Grace, her arm round Steph as she kissed him.

"Yeah, bessst holiday ever!" he responded, tipsy, and in a sudden spurt of bravery when they turned to kiss Steph on his cheeks he turned his head to accept Grace's on the lips.

"Mph!"

They were soft, and for a second they posed, lips on lips, as Gale snapped a photo.

He tried to add a hint of tongue.

She broke it, a grin on her face.

"Oooh.... Stephanie!....."

"Oops, I uh... sorry.. I was uh.. messing around...."

She tittered.

"Aw, sure you were... but I'd hate to get in the way of Andres and his property!"

A few chuckles around the table stung, a longing look surfacing in his expression, but Grace hushed him, bringing her lips to his ear.

"Hey.... I do owe you a kiss, so you know what?..... maybe we can do it later, yeah?" she whispered.

"O...okay," he whispered back, his heart soaring.

All the dreams he'd had over the many years of knowing her, seeing her somehow grow more perfect with every year returned.....

Then she slapped his ass, tightening it on the dress which perfectly followed the roundness of his tush, leaving him doubly excited by the proximity of her body and the lust for Daddy combining into one intoxicating high.

"And damn... that ass," she grinned.

She squeezed his ass again, and her expression became devilish as she raised her voice.

"And I hope you don't mind if we listen when Andres WRECKS IT tonight!!!"

Everyone burst out laughing, but Stephanie's cheeks went scarlet as he turned to see Andres smiling at him, knowing full well that the man had already been balls deep inside his ass, noting the raging bulge in Andres' pants, the outline of a manhood that had made him cry out for mercy.

Turmoil enveloped him, and yet he found warmth flowing south, a tiny smile creasing at the corners of his mouth.

'I'mmm..... such a dirty slut.'

Cassie pounced.

"Hey, let's get a photo of the future Mr and Mrs!"

Immediately Steph was being hurried to Andres' side.

"OH...!"

"Come on, posssseee!!!" called Cassie, snatching the camera out of Gale's hand and lining them up.

Stephanie bit his lip and edged closer, standing next to the chair like a dutiful wife, seeing Grace slide back to Dee's side.

'Just smile... and wave....'

Two hands wrapped around his sides, and his stomach flipped as he was lifted into the air.

"OoooH!!"

The girls whooped as he was tipped across the lap of Andres, leant back sideways with his leg in the air like a cabaret act in one large hand, back propped up by another.

When he looked up into the man's smile, one was pulled onto his lips instantly, and even though he could hear Cassie cawing and snapping away, he couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of being held by what he was realising was a true gentleman.

'He treated me like a princess today..... he's suuuuuuper funnn....and hot.....'

"Go on Stephanie, give us a pose!" called Grace.

He pretended to sigh, and then raised the leg further up in the air revealing his panties, and the whoops were even louder as Andres' hand found his thigh high up enough that he was almost sliding his pinkie between his legs.

"WOOOOHHHH!!!"

"YES Girl, SLAYYYYYUHHH!!"

He followed Andres' eyeline into the camera with a nervous smile.

It was kinda fun being treated like a slut too though...

The snap of the phone camera intermingled with the girls cheering him on with chants of "Ste-pha-nie!" and "Kissss him, kissss him!"

Andres looked down and Steph positioned himself to be more easily pulled up into a long kiss, his leg still in the air as the clicks became rapid-fire, Cassie machine-gunning a series of photos as Steph sucked Andres' tongue into his mouth.

"MMMmmhphhh..."

Everything in him released as they swirled around and in each other, Steph glugging Andres' tongue with hug wet sucking noises, devolved into a lower state of consciousness by the feast of manliness holding him.

The girls were screaming but he didn't hear them.

It went on for a minute.

Back and forth, riding, constant photo-clicks whirring in front of them as they playfully showed their lips pressed against each other, stroking his face as he butted up against his Daddy.

After a multitude of poses, smiles and laughter, he was firmly sandwiched back on Andres' lap again.

Grace came up and put her hand on Steph's knee.

"You have no idea how perfect you guys look..."

"Oh don't worry bitch, we know," said Andres, and Steph scowled as he slapped the man's stomach, before grinning, his hand lingering on it.

"O-Okay... my turn!" said Cassie eagerly, setting her drink down which sloshed a little onto the table.

She removed a card and kept it from Gale and Grace with beady eyes, pulling it close to her face.

"Oooh HIDE AND KISS!"

"Huuuuh?"

"All players of the same gender as the cardholder must go and hide.... The remaining people must seek them... whoever they find, they kiss!"

1...345678